It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why have the Abductions stopped?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
As I understand it from some info floating around on the internet aliens abductions have stopped due to the experiation (SPELL CHECK) of a truce/contract between the goverments in the U.S. if not the world. They had a some sort of deal where the U.S. (Goverments) could exchange alien technology for human abductions to perform their own personal testing. However that deal had a ending date which was something like in the past 20 years, I'm sure someone on here will know. Majestic 12 – MJ-12 – is a powerful ghost group of the U.S. government, which seems to have a collaboration with aliens, allowing them, in exchange for technology, to continue their experiments. This business has helped the construction of some weapons like airplanes B-2 bomber and F-117 hunter. Many of the victims remembered that they saw military personnel and installations, often without seeing aliens. Using authorized tactics of disinformation, this group is discrediting any study of the UFOs or “The Greys”, assuring in this way, the continued abductions, extending the suffering of thousands of people, and being the source of technology compensation for U.S. government. theoriesofconspiracy.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

i always believed that like oysters, bees transcend national barriers. i'm thinking that aliens may have evolved their methods. my hypothesis is that enough abductions occurred to where we might be just scanned

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
The reporting of alien abductions has stopped and most people think it is always sleep paralysis,when people are wide awake and have been followed in vehicles.

Or walking home at night from a friends house and then "taken" and then ending up in your room at home a few hours later "when you had no key/had to be let in" , family members would have seen you walk in and go past them to go up stairs.

Things like that

Sometimes i joke around about it, thought they should have dropped me off at a bus stop or something.

Some peoples accounts of being abducted on a highway in the middle of the day, entire family's.

Someone was trying to describe them, well they may not all be the same but,the Jim Sparks Head Bust is pretty accurate.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4186c772d49c.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 9-3-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter

i always believed that like oysters, bees transcend national barriers. i'm thinking that aliens may have evolved their methods. my hypothesis is that enough abductions occurred to where we might be just scanned

absolutely, as well as the fact there's technology adapted from wherever? using insects and larger animals as indistinguishable 'cyborgs' fitted with electrodes to control their movements remotely and electronic surveillance and other devices utilised by governments for surveilance and other purposes. I bet any alien intelligence would have further advancement in these areas.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.technologyreview.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter

I met a guy once that claimed he had stepped on a Prey Mantis on his porch and it sounded like glass. He said it was not a real mantis and that it had a blue fluid and tiny shards of metal inside? He was confronted by a man dressed as a park ranger hours later "showed up at his door" threatening to fine him for stepping on prey mantis. This freaked him out quite a bit and he seemed adamant this happened. Sounds pretty silly but who knows? Humanity on the cusp of nano technology i could see this being no feat for an advanced species.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It may be a location thing, or a teaching thing... I moved to the city out of neccesity and fear
And now I feel like a stupid fool.. I thought that knowlege was mine, and I was born with it. Now
I realized without the constant teaching, I never think about my purpose anymore and am distracted like
Everyone else. Never think about all the seeds I collected anymore, or planting them, Or anything important.
Just stupid things rule my life again like going for sushi or playing some stupid video game... I think I have
Been left alone because I am in the city again. A whole year now and nothing. My life is stupid and a waist again, all because of my own fears. Now I realize maybe they weren't so bad afterall. My life is pointless now. Like I stopped helping to bail the water out of this sinking ship, and I wanna get back on track and help again, BUT I don't think they come here... I would have to find a way to move back home to get back in the loop again..

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
An interesting thread, Physical/Astral abductions continue today but trying to collate any evidence can result in a visit from the shadow people (sleep paralysis)
If you are willing to try? remember to collect the reflective evidence

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I have seen absolutely zero evidence to support the claim that ET abduction reports have stopped being produced. I have only seen skepticism increase over the years regarding those reports.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Bees disappearing has been linked to the over use of Glypho salts. It lets a microbial fungus form and may also be the cause of many diseases.

If thats what they have taught you ,then so be it.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I'm a horticulturalist, thats what is happening? I know the man who made glyphosphate. Sorry if you don't like the truth.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I have been experiencing the abduction thing since I was born on a very consistent basis. I'm writing this to the OP...not the skeptics, so I'm not going to go into detail but rather get to my point.

My experiences ended abruptly in fall of 1994. It was my last time visited by them after a lifetime of experiences. Since that time I have been trying to find any information on the web that anyone else's abductions abruptly stopped in the early 90's. To find that correlation would be very interesting. What I have noticed is less and less cases being posted and the ones that do get posted tend to be somewhat dubious.

It's also hard to search the web for "abductions stopped/halted/ended"... etc because you just find a bunch of Jebus sites who say you can stop your abductions through the power of the lord. Ok... not what I was looking for.

Today, being a little bored at work I searched ATS for "abductions stopped" and found your post right away. I was VERY suprised by your 20 year timeframe. You're the first person I have heard from to make this case.

Obviously, and with all seriousness, I can tell you that mine completely stopped just shy of 20 years ago...I'm pretty sure it was 1994, the last one.

I was born in 1968. I can remember abductions my whole life...so let's say around 4 y/o. So 1972-1994 would be about 22 years of abductions, and I have been without since.

Interesting. Very interesting!

edit on 26-4-2011 by JonInMichigan because: typos

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Isn't it obvious? They know that the Earth is about to be wiped out and high tailed it outta the neighborhood. That is why all UFO sightings lately are the 'critters' and no solid space craft

It took us about 50 years but we finally have caught up to their level of technology.
We have the technology and the means to stop them.

--------------------------------------
I wish i could sneak a peek at the cool life support systems out at S4 Area.
Ours smell like burned cookies on the ISS.
I'm thinking the aliens convert energy into oxygen/nitrogen.
Matter and energy are transferable.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Abductions have not stopped, most people have been abducted and don't know it. Others want to know and find out for themselves.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Read David Jacob's "The Threat".

Mr. Jacobs can be reached at the following:

International Center For Abduction Research

Address:

ICAR

7715 Crittenden Street #129

Philadelphia, PA 19118-4421

Email: [email protected]

He is one of the foremost authorities on this subject.

We have e-mailed back and forth a couple times and I found him to be very intellegent, reality based and kind individual.

Now read my user name....................not all of "us" are homosapien. Our DNA has been tweaked yet again and the ones that have been assimilated probably aren't even aware they have been.

They are the cold, cruel, non feeling, non empathetic, service to self and what scientists would term psychopathic and narcissistic personalities.

My logical guess is "they" have tweaked most of all the DNA that needs to be tweaked and they have enough genetic material to complete mankind's "upgrade or assimilation".

There are still reports of abductions but either they have lessened for the above reason, being kept quiet or those that have been abducted are no longer coming forward because being abducted and going public in many cases (most) does not lead to fame, fortune, money and a wonderful life..........often times (most times), the abductees I have talked to say they wish they had kept quiet.

There is still a stigma attached, god look at the heartless, immature, closed minded, cruel trollers here on ATS and we're suppose to be the open minded questioning crowd.

Most abductees lose their marriage partner or significant other, custody of their children (if their men), their job, their house, many have even lost their life.

I swear, if I were abducted, I wouldn't tell a soul, nada, zip, no one ever. I would live with it quietly for fear of losing my nice cushy life I now enjoy, my friends, my husband, endangering my husband's job.........etc.

This subject fasinates me because it is the most ingenious war stradegy of all time...........conquer quietly by assimilation of the victim's gene pool.

No tanks, tripods, lasers shooting from flying saucers, a quiet covert invasion sort of like "Invasion of the Body Snatchers". (The original one made in 1956 minus the cheesy pods).

Also see "The Arrival" with Charlie Sheen - our planet is being re-terraformed right before our eyes, our oceans, our air, our land, Oil Gushers (was never a spill), melt downs, chemtrails, chemicals............

I'm now reading two books, well, re-reading - Nigel Kerner "Song of the Greys" and "Grey Aliens and the Abduction of Human Souls".

Below is video with David Jacobs, its long and deals with what he knows about abductions.

I've found Nigel Kerner's books both very interesting as well. The first of 5 videos are below.

edit on 27-4-2011 by ofhumandescent because: spelling removed the second s in personalities. God this box is stupid.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The last recorded mass ET encounters were in Puerto Rico and the aliens told everyone to get the heck out because a Comet is going to hit the Caribbean.

The US Navy must have listened. It got out of Puerto Rico shortly after.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I think they stick w families they have already been taking for years. It is multi-generational and sometimes friends get taken just because they are present too. People are quieter and more worried about perception of others who say it is all in their mind or "sleep paralysis". It sure is sleep paralysis. They paralyze us while we sleep to keep us compliant and non-combative. Nothing has stopped. They've just gotten better at making people think it was all a dream. Read my accounts. Recent.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Has anyone else noticed there are been literally 0 ET close encounters/abductions reported in the last 20 years or so, they have all of a sudden died out.

Why do you think this is?

If we were in fact being visited, were we not technologically advanced enough to make conatct with.

Or have we just been logged into some enormous Galactic database, and they have moved onto different parts of the Galaxy?

First of all, they weren't abductions. Just short visits. Secondly, they have learned most of what they needed to know about us and our different cultures. Now, I would imagine, it is just occaisional follow ups. Think about it this way. Why would they need to keep visiting tons of new folks? If would be a major waste of time.

And knowing what they do know about us, can you blame them for not being in a hurry? Humans are such volatile and savage creatures. And associating with us would also just complicate their lives. If I was an alien I would keep my distance from humans too.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
you just don't hear about them anymore

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Seriously.... Have you people really been reading this thread? I have. It reads like a metaphysical ad-lib! Seriously... Do you guys just Throw words like "higher dimensions" "Quantum" "vibrational frequencies" and "channels" around randomly? Come on...

A war? Bumblebee shapeshifters? The nordics enforcing universal law? Ok. What proof? I think it is hilarious how people can make broad statements out of left field, and no one calls them out on it and it is seemingly accepted as fact and no one questions it. Or is everyone else just ignoring these posts? This is absurd!

Do i believe in alien abductions? Sure, but for the love of God posts like some of these make me wonder how many people on this forum have some sort of functional schizophrenia! Obviously i am not talking about all of the participants in this thread.

But why does my opinion matter? I am just a baked apple operating on a higher quantum frequency on the third channel. Prove that i am not! It makes as much sense as a lot of the other stuff in this thread (none!)

edit on 28-4-2011 by Spencer1989 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Prior to the last 20 years it became so hoaxed, almost as if a joke because it will still never believed in outside of "Conspiracy Nuts" and people who watched too much Sci-Fi. Now it's just seen as "lol nerd go watch Star Trek!!1" if anyone even tries to mention what may have happened to them. Also, not to mention, people are told they are ill and put on medications. I don't think there are less abductions, just less people willing to admit.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join