It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why have the Abductions stopped?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I have already experienced contact, and will not ever be interested in wars. Actually, things like that are related to our levels, the channels close to us. The higher ones are where the real windows open, and the real way home, or rather earth goes home. War, inequality, lack of unconditional love = winterland hellzone planes/channels, whatever one wishes to call them. And these are the tests for everyone in the cosmos.
The frequency attracting frequency or interactive nature of the school really important.

You know what separates the levels, passing the tests, and those tests involve the war machine.

Wanted to add that from what I understand, and when there was an actual confrontation, where negative access was stopped, and has not resumed like that since, it had to do with frequency, which is Light and Sound. Something was kept out then, and I got scoop mark at the door, but all the times, roughly at least 3 times a week, simply stopped.

War is a lower lesson, and we need to graduate from it. Higher Frequency just shows up, and what is of lower frequency cannot stand in its presence. When we're striving to uncover the things earth reveals in us, our weaknesses, faults and seeking to change them around, we give the Good watching over us permission to assist. Its a frequency affinity or law of attraction or permissions.

Are there wars going on in this solar system, or cosmos, yes, but there are infinite channels and many eutopian ones, this has to do with graduating beyond that kind of thing, and also, equality, kindness.

On this topic, this is what I've gradually come to understand, and had connection with Family and it developed protection. I also stopped sky gazing, really tried to drop the continual search for answers on the experinces, but even avoiding has not ended contact or messages, even though I've become a lot more spiritual.

A direct message was given for the times coming and about those who go to the front the lineup, they'll be put to the back, and about sharing. It was a message for the times ahead, that the older students should let the younger one ahead. We're going to be tested and have to put into practice what we feel we believe. And let the Light in.
edit on 6-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Well i know that this guy that goes by jon doe,eliminated extraterestrial threat. From the form of one tribe of aliens. Was it all of them? Im bet whatevers left is peaceful.

Because this guy really shoved high powered explosives up there A holes.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

If you were walking around your yard and found a large pile of red ants, would you stick your finger into it?

Because THAT is what they're doing when they abduct.

This metaphor made me chuckle.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
They haven't stopped but it seems the greys are doing things differently, or at least most of them. The human hybrid program had several phases it seems, they got to the point to where they were satisfied with the final product. They look just like us now allegedly to where you couldn't tell the difference. If you go from the 60's to late 80's they hybrids started out looking more like greys in description to looking fully human toward the late 80's early 90's. It is a consistent phenomena and work in progress when you look at the reports going back. They the "perfect humans" i call them were implemented in to society. Agenda unclear, possibly as an upgrade or even to take our place. I suspect they were the ones that upgraded neanderthal to modern human thousands of years ago. We know they have been with us since we took our baby steps.
The writing is on the wall "literally"

Seems they are still here but in smaller numbers "greys" as if most split. Or gone rouge. But the interaction with contacts/abductees continues/ Seems they are preparing people for something. I think more species have arrived as well and there are new agendas. By the make of the craft changing and less discs or saucers seen these days. Nobody really knows and yes there are a lot of missing people if you do the numbers. Maybe they are being relocated, perhaps lab rats. Perhaps a human slurry or broth

But they are still here, i can verify that.

I also plead the filth

edit on 6-3-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by Unity_99

I posted in another thread some weird experiences involving animals, like writing on ATS about bees and walking outside a few minutes after, and there was a huge bee sitting on the mat, it's eyes reminded me of greys. Another time recently was when I couldn't sleep, around 3am, looked out the window and a fox was across the road making a beeline for my front door, I felt like I knew it was approaching and it was walking a very definite and determined pace with direction, like it knew exactly where it was heading as if it was a regular journey, I watched it approach the path and tapped the window lightly as I felt a bit sort of concerned it was heading fast right for front door, for which purpose?, and it stared me in the eyes for moments, fluorescent eyes, and I 'told it' really quietly not to go to my front door and after staring some more it turned and walked back on the path and along the pavement.

I didn't get a picture of the fox but took a pic of the bee, it's eyes, and the vibe of the bee and the fox were that of an alien, or alien messenger, certainly like they were trying to communicate something, and from my experiences, aliens communicate telepathically with their eyes. How did I know a fox was approaching in the middle of the night when unable to sleep with a sense of something about to happen? how coincidental was it a huge bee was sitting in the middle of the doormat, first bee seen all winter, when I was writing about bees?

I mention this due to the recent 'critter' sightings and due to the fact I believe aliens and 'entities' are able to shape shift.

A picture of the bee:

edit on 4-3-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

WOW that is one well fed bee

Obviously an American Bee, not Alien

No wonder why his hive is dying, he is eating all the food.

I thought that was my cat for a second, needs to go outside more.

Poor critter cant get off the ground.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
they HAVE NOT stopped

heres an recent case

A Russian MP Andrei Lebedev has asked President Dmitry Medvedev to investigate claims by a regional President Mr Ilyumzhinov of the southern region of Kalymkia for 17 years that he has met aliens on board a spaceship. Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, made his claim in a television interview. MP Andre Lebedev is not just asking whether Mr Ilyumzhinov is fit to govern. He is also concerned that, if he was abducted, he may have revealed details about his job and state secrets. The MP has written a letter to Mr Medvedev raising a list of his concerns. In his letter he says that - assuming the whole thing was not just a bad joke - it was an historic event and should have been reported to the Kremlin. He also asks if there are official guidelines for what government officials should do if contacted by aliens, especially if those officials have access to state secrets. Mr Ilyumzhinov said in an interview on primetime television that he had been taken on board an alien spaceship which had come to planet Earth to take samples - and claims to have several witnesses which includes his driver, a Minister, and his assistant."

Russian Goverment official boards a UFO

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Bees disappearing has been linked to the over use of Glypho salts. It lets a microbial fungus form and may also be the cause of many diseases.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

funny, though I wasn't implying it was an alien, just one of the recent experiences where animals seem tuned to thoughts or somethings like that. Also to remind people how alike grey eyes are to bug eyes.

I am in the UK so it isn't an American bee, it's a large bumble bee, extra large bumble bees started appearing here a few years ago, though bumbles are apparently endangered here. This bee probably just came out of hibernation, it looked groggy, like it was staggering and 'waving' it's legs in the air.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by anubis1

ths should be on it's own thread, nice find!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The aliens didnt stop. There were no abductions from the start.

I guess it's too hard to imagine that abductions never happened. If that's true, I can't help you.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The Nordics are now enforcing universal law around the planet..they made the greys stop abducting...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The US Govt. gave the aliens jobs with TSA.

Now they can grope and probe people and actually get paid to do it. ha ha ha ha!!

Seriously though the aliens realized we were destroying our own DNA with dioxins and pollution and decided humanity will never be an intelligent life form so they packed up and left. Ain't no sense in monitoring stupid life forms. You can only look at a rock so many times before you get bored with it.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I am sure there are still people who claim they have them..
But anyways 90% of the cases can be explained by a natural phenomena called sleep paralysis anyways.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Because they never started to begin with. It's all a load of rubbish IMO and the people who claim to have been abducted are either attention seekers or just plain crazy. You decide...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

They haven't stopped at least as far as i know these are the four solutions to me at least:
1. The ET's have got what they needed and have now begun the next phase.
2. Abductees are to scared of public perception to speak up on the subject.
3. The ET's as you have said have finished their logging and gone back home or just observing from their ships or bases.
4. The abductions are still going strong and in larger numbers. Last year in the UK alone 275,000 disappeared, only 72% were found. All the others can't be slaves,murdered,kidnapped,left the country somehow. I believe a good number are used in Black Ops and ET exchanges.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
The aliens didnt stop. There were no abductions from the start.

I guess it's too hard to imagine that abductions never happened. If that's true, I can't help you.

Ummm have you been living under a rock?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Multiple witnesses, physical evidence/implants/scars, mysterious pregnancy's, missing fetus "non miscarriage', post traumatic trauma. Let me help you.

I can go on

Originally posted by RMFX1

Because they never started to begin with. It's all a load of rubbish IMO and the people who claim to have been abducted are either attention seekers or just plain crazy. You decide...

I assure you they are NOT, some are but you are lumping thousands of individuals together as a stereo type. An ignorant statement. Most of them "abductees" are not seeking attention and fear ridicule. Some very prominent people from all walks of life. If you actually did some research instead of keeping your head in your arse you would have a different attitude regarding the topic.

Might I suggest you start with Dr John Mack's body of work,David Jacobs, Stanton Friedman

Abductions: A Report on the Roper Analysis Data
The Roper Organization: Mental Health professionals say they are NOT cooks
www.ropercenter.uconn.edu...
www.ufoevidence.org...

John Mack Institute
www.johnemackinstitute.org...

Oh im not crazy either, and im not going to discuss my "experience" here either, wouldn't want to be an "attention seeker" surely a waste of my time. It's people like you that make me want to break something. That is the problem, nothing gets solved because people dont do the research and are not receptive to the facts, bizarre as it is it is very REAL.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I think you underestimate the legitimacy of war. You are still thinking of just one Universe when in all reality they are endless. In order for us to pass through the ABC's of growth nothing can be discounted when it comes to Universal safety and protection of what our Galaxy holds in store.

We have millions of years to go before we are free from bondage. The levels which we will pass to get there, not that it ends there, will see more wars than there are planets in the Solar system. Remember there is a balance in all things.

We are protected to evolve by those wars, wars where beings far more advanced fight to give us the chance to survive and to evolve.

When you think of Warrior NonTerranbeings, you picture the atrocities of the innocents here on this young planets history. You are thinking in terms of what we are doing to each other including our precious planet as a whole.

In higher dimensional planes of existence it is not at all the same. Humans are limited by just one planet to fight their wars, and it is a totally different set of rules in the more advanced worlds.

Ok, Angels or some are Warriors, this does not mean that they are evil. There are time travelers who are also Warriors here now, and they are not evil. There are many species of Non Terrans here, who are not the benevolent's which you speak of and yet could also be considered warriors if need be.

It is just much more than black and white, good and bad, those are concepts which keep you limited in thinking and living a false reality of truth. In the next thousand years of your incarnations, you will be everything and every species, best to keep an open heart and mind. You usually become the least of your desires if you are still judging good verses bad, higher verses lower.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

thanks for posting these links, I tend not to look for these things because some aren't credible and the ones that are remind me of my own experiences but these are credible and there are similarities, especially to the first, triangle marks included.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Its the calm before the storm.....

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The reporting of alien abductions has stopped and most people think it is always sleep paralysis,when people are wide awake and have been followed in vehicles.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join