It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why have the Abductions stopped?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed there are been literally 0 ET close encounters/abductions reported in the last 20 years or so, they have all of a sudden died out.

Why do you think this is?

If we were in fact being visited, were we not technologically advanced enough to make conatct with.

Or have we just been logged into some enormous Galactic database, and they have moved onto different parts of the Galaxy?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

If they were ever real to begin with it's because of the redicule people get when they step forward. All you have to do is look at how society treats people. The answer is obvious.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
have they stopped or have people just stopped talking about them....hard to keep ur job and friends when u talk about being probed...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
They have not stopped. The program that is probably a branch of the cia and the black ops and the reporting of it has been tampered with or stopped, depending on which ones were legit or their own, but they certainly have not stopped.

The real families that are often not listened to, are still experiencing, sitings, shadows, missing time, altered dreams, and memories, if they were to begin with.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
have they stopped or have people just stopped talking about them....hard to keep ur job and friends when u talk about being probed...

UFO's are largely accepted today, much more than they were in the 80's

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
maybe because it has become the norm, and there is no treatment of such sort to help the people... your just deemed a freak with mental issues these days..
how can you help those which people cant even begin to understand? UFOs are not real remember, its the law

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Originally posted by gmac10001

UFO's are largely accepted today, much more than they were in the 80's

A big example is how much credibility do you think would get lost for a user/account. After admitting alien abduction. Ever seen independance day? Remember the father who had been talking for years about being abducted. Yeah he was the crazy one in everyones mind yet they were being eradicated. It wasn't until he sacrificed his life that he got any respect. This resembles our society even to this day.

"I been abducted"-"Get off the drugs"-"You have mental problems"

Think about it.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Has anyone else noticed there are been literally 0 ET close encounters/abductions reported in the last 20 years or so, they have all of a sudden died out.

The 1954 Greada Treaty with the Aliens
as signed by Eisenhower
has already expired

wiki.answers.com...

www.abidemiracles.com...
edit on 3/4/2011 by boondock-saint because: added url

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I'm not sure there has been a decrease in the number of abductions just that maybe we don't get to hear of about them .
I came across THIS site called The International Center for Abduction Research whilst doing a search on abductions .
All they say on numbers is

Abduction researchers have been personally contacted by thousands of people who have had experiences that abductees have had before they knew they were involved with the phenomenon. Polls have indicated that there may be hundreds of thousands more. By all measures, the phenomenon seems to be widespread throughout the society. Only a small number of these people have been investigated by researchers.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wongy

Wrong answer. You mental abilities have less to do with this than one of two things, and often both:
1. DNA markers. The ones looked for are relations to Bloodline and Royalty. Ie. I was told direct it was the Jewish lineage, and with the Mary Queen of Scots and Sir Walter Scott that is probably through the lost tribes, though, its said to be merivingian too.

2. psi.

Actually went through some kind of assessment, and it can also have to do with family, what they're working on, location and other items thrown in.

It does happen to whole families, your childhood one growing up, and your children as well.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
and even more realize that it was incredibly real (not to mention that they dont physically take you aboard, though your conscious mind sees it that way). some people realize that the message they recieived was specifically for them. they keep quiet

some panic and cant comprehend the gravity of the situation however. others who accept the "aliens" as their brothers are let in on things that individual should not at all be privvy to. even in underdeveloped cultures we teach the intelligent and study the ignorant. why should an evolved species do it differently.

knowledge is a dangerous thing, but only as dangerous as it can be beautiful

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
How do you know they have stopped? Just because you dont here about them doesnt mean they arent happening. Dont be so naive!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Stopped? I don't see that ever happening. Look at all the missing people reports that never get solved. Just because main stream media or Nancy Grace tells us it is psycho killers kidnapping everyone does that make it true? Not to me it don't.

my opinion.
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Yeah, they haven't stopped. It's just that those still experiencing interactions with these whatevers (demons, aliens, entities, etc.) figured out that publicly admitting something like that just opens them up for a lot of ridicule, which is something you don't need heaped on top of an already worrisome situation. You don't get sympathy or understanding or help. You just get more crap you don't need.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Probably because they weren't real to begin with. Do you think if aliens travelled millions of light years to our planet, they wouldn't have a better way of extracting information than via anal probe?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Isn't it obvious? They know that the Earth is about to be wiped out and high tailed it outta the neighborhood. That is why all UFO sightings lately are the 'critters' and no solid space craft

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

If we were in fact being visited, were we not technologically advanced enough to make conatct with.

Or have we just been logged into some enormous Galactic database, and they have moved onto different parts of the Galaxy?

The ones abducted are probably still on the spaceship eating potato crisps, drinking beer and watching reruns of I luv Lucy.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

Sorry, I don't agree with you about the mindf--, about it all happening in peoples minds. I have been physically relocated with passengers in my car. Onetime, we were traveling across a long bridge in Sam Mateo, CA. Anyone know the San Mateo Bridge? Anyway, we were still over the water, and in less than a blink of an eye, we found ourselves 15 miles south in a residential community that I had never visited before! When this happens, before GPS, I would just have to wind my way around til I found a way out.

Yes, it is a family thing, it's been going on in my family for as many generations as can be remembered back. Yes, my son was with me, on one occasion, and he came through it with permanent discoloration of half of his chest.

Implants are a big issue. It's been my personal experience. After discovering how to remove them, and beginning to wirte a book re said phenomenon, the NSA hounded me until 2004. I stopped my efforts to disclose and they have left me alone. They were on me for 8 years. There's a lot more to this story, but the best thing I can recommend is to look up John Mack's work when he was alive at Harvard University.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Perhaps their time of research is over. Next phase...Cull the Earthlings.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

The 1954 Greada Treaty with the Aliens
as signed by Eisenhower
has already expired

wiki.answers.com...

www.abidemiracles.com...

Trying hard to find an expiration date for this treaty. How do you know it has expired? I find nothing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join