It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stratospheric Aerosol Geo-engineering aka "Chemtrails" DEBUNK THIS !!!!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by Essan

What do you think all the talk about Geoengineering governance issue are about?

I'm sure they would like to do what you're suggesting but currently it's not allowed.

They are allowed to inject into the lower atmosphere though.

So for 20 years they've been spraying stuff into the troposphere using thousands of aircraft, even though it serves no purpose real other than to upset tinfoil hat wearers, causes the opposite effect to what they want to do geoengineering for, and all because someone says they can't do it in the stratosphere? Come on, get real!

If you wanted to place $50 on a horse you knew was going to win the Derby, and someone said you couldn't, would you then place $500,000 on a horse that wasn't even running?
edit on 4-4-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Essan

What do you think all the talk about Geoengineering governance issue are about?

I'm sure they would like to do what you're suggesting but currently it's not allowed.

Why not?

They are allowed to inject into the lower atmosphere though.

Says who?

The UN Conference on Biodiversity Moratorium disallows any geo-engineering at all - whether "spraying", fertilisation, whatever....if it will affect biodiversity.

AFAIK teh altitude it is done at makes no difference to that.

So why do you thin the altitude does make a difference to whether it is "allowed" or not??

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Then try checking it with flightaware.com... to try and determine if the plane is flying a scheduled route to it's destination. Then you can try to view the chemtrail cloud using some weather satellite websites

If these planes are so secret do you really think they would be able to be tracked?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This is an article that shows there are more unusually high amounts of aluminum and barium showing up in tests of rainwater samples.

www.nineteenthirteen.org...

Dear Ms. Miller:
1.0 Per your three (3) samples submitted to the writer (Project No.SMS 514); attached please find the Analytical Results Summary for samples number (s) 514-1, 514-2 and 514-3 This summary also includes the proper and completed Chain of Custody.
1.1 There is also a copy of your original sample labels which have been "G" 'd in with the above samples.
2.0 If you look at the "Results" of each one of the "Parameters" ; there is consistancy here. This would indicate a very controlled delivery (dispersion) of Chemtrails by aircraft in your area.
2.1 The "Results" would also indicate that the contaminants would have had to be delivered in large amounts (pounds per min.) and in concentrated form.
2.2 In addition to the above; we would not expect to find the above "Parameters" under normal circumstances (regardless of quantity) in your area.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

This is an article that shows there are more unusually high amounts of aluminum and barium showing up in tests of rainwater samples.

www.nineteenthirteen.org...

Dear Ms. Miller:
1.0 Per your three (3) samples submitted to the writer (Project No.SMS 514); attached please find the Analytical Results Summary for samples number (s) 514-1, 514-2 and 514-3 This summary also includes the proper and completed Chain of Custody.
1.1 There is also a copy of your original sample labels which have been "G" 'd in with the above samples.
2.0 If you look at the "Results" of each one of the "Parameters" ; there is consistancy here. This would indicate a very controlled delivery (dispersion) of Chemtrails by aircraft in your area.
2.1 The "Results" would also indicate that the contaminants would have had to be delivered in large amounts (pounds per min.) and in concentrated form.
2.2 In addition to the above; we would not expect to find the above "Parameters" under normal circumstances (regardless of quantity) in your area.

So, tell us what they found, and tell us what are natural amounts to be found.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

reply to post by firepilot

You can find the lab reports here.

www.chemtrails911.com...
www.rense.com...
arizonaskywatch.com...

The first 2 of these links are just repeats of the tests done by the 2nd - making it look liek there are more tests done than actually were - naughty naught Mat!

They are completely falsified - heck I don't even have to go to contrail science for this!! :lol

www.kpho.com...

californiaskywatch.com...

This one repeats the Arizona hoax the other sites do, but also includes lots of information about stuff liek jet fuels, rocket fuels, local authority water quality reports, etc.

I checked through the Marin County water quality reports for aluminium from 2002-2008 - www.californiaskywatch.com...

in 2007 there were a couple of DAYS wher the level was up around 9000 micro-gms/litre, and on a few other occasions the levels exceeded 600 ug/ltr which appears to be the local limit (the EPA limit for drinking water is 2000ugm/ltr, but natural sources can be much higher than that).

the vast majority of days the level is well below the local limit of 600 shown by a read line on the graphs.

Dunno how that shows any systematic poisoning - exactly the opposite I'd say - the levels seem random and highly variable, and the vast majority (I'd guess over 95%) are well under the limit.

If there was a systematic attempt to raise the level that is not what I would expect to see.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Shortwave Climate Engineering

Atmospheric Aerosol Injection

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c2b58c4a96d.png[/atsimg]
The truth shall set you free
Novim Study Group 1 - Climate Engineering

In a one-week study, the authors of this report conducted a technical review and evaluation of proposed climate engineering concepts that might serve as a rapid palliative response to such climate emergency scenarios. Because of their potential to induce a prompt (

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You can find the lab reports here.

www.chemtrails911.com...
californiaskywatch.com...
arizonaskywatch.com...
www.rense.com...

oh, the same Arizona Sky watch clown that claimed the air in phoenix was 4 percent aluminum and about 10 percent metal?

Anyone who actually beleives in those kind of numbers, obviously has no sense of reality, everyone would die in seconds.
edit on 20-4-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Atmospheric Aerosol Injection

Why would anyone deliberately inject addtional aerosols into the troposphere when it's already full of natural and manmade ones? Are they trying in increase pollution haze or summat?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I just have to wonder who is reflexively starring these ridiculous posts???

It appears you don't even READ what you post, over and over again. (Or, you just cannot comprehend them? Is this the case?)

Since you copied nearly the ENTIRE body of text from your source (NOT a good idea!), it is all there for everyone else to read....but, focusing on just THIS is a clue:

In a one-week study...

See that word there? "study". *study!!*

Quite laughable, you writing about "truth" and "setting free"....how nonsensical, considering the actual information contained in the STUDY!!

Have you taken my advice, yet, and gone to Tucson, Arizona, to visit the boneyard?? You know, where you were so certain (from more bogus claims, and YouTube "sources") of the huge "chem"-planes base?? Remember?

That LIE about Evergreen International, and Marana, AZ. ....and Pinal Airpark?

Or, have you just moved on, after realizing your mistake? Yet, continuing with more incorrect posts?? IS this so hard to understand?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
And I might add to my previous post, what has any of this to do with stratospheric engineering?

It's like arguing that beetles are mating with elephants and attempting to prove it by showing evidence that sparrows mate with sparrows.

deliberate disinofrmation or what?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
And I might add to my previous post, what has any of this to do with stratospheric engineering?

It's like arguing that beetles are mating with elephants and attempting to prove it by showing evidence that sparrows mate with sparrows.

deliberate disinofrmation or what?

Oh these chemclowns are getting even better. Check out this latest Pinal Airpark video, where they also "find" a secret airfield.

only problem, it was a World War II training field, used by a gilder club now.

Anyone want to point out the other problems in it?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

I just have to wonder who is reflexively starring these ridiculous posts???

I think it's obvious, the debunkers are starring the other debunkers ridiculous posts.

It appears you don't even READ what you post, over and over again. (Or, you just cannot comprehend them? Is this the case?)

It appears that you didn't even read the report. It's perfectly clear to me.
Shortwave climate engineering = chemtrails

Since you copied nearly the ENTIRE body of text from your source (NOT a good idea!), it is all there for everyone else to read....but, focusing on just THIS is a clue:

In a one-week study...

See that word there? "study". *study!!*

The one week study was only to review the years of research and development data to plan the next phases of research. It clearly is based on years of small scale field testing.

Quite laughable, you writing about "truth" and "setting free"....how nonsensical, considering the actual information contained in the STUDY!!

Laugh all you want. I do, especially when I read your posts.

Have you taken my advice, yet, and gone to Tucson, Arizona, to visit the boneyard?? You know, where you were so certain (from more bogus claims, and YouTube "sources") of the huge "chem"-planes base?? Remember?

That LIE about Evergreen International, and Marana, AZ. ....and Pinal Airpark?

Or, have you just moved on, after realizing your mistake? Yet, continuing with more incorrect posts?? IS this so hard to understand?

No visitors are allowed into the Evergreen Maintenance facility, you should know that. Why would you lie and pretend the public can visit it?

Have you ever tried to visit it? Take my advice, you better call ahead of time.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So I take it you have no answer to my question? What has any of this to do with stratospheric engineering?

And you know where I'm going with this because I'm guessing you've already seen my thread What would Stratospheric Spraying (Geoengineering) Look Like?

And given that you have already declined to engage in a discussion on whether contrails are not contrails (indeed, specifically stated your refusal to engage in a thread on that subject), one wonders just what it is you really about?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

No visitors are allowed into the Evergreen Maintenance facility, you should know that. Why would you lie and pretend the public can visit it?

Have you ever tried to visit it? Take my advice, you better call ahead of time.

Funny, it seems people can drive around there to it, and you would not have to be inside the maint and storage center, in order to see planes taking off.

Or are these planes somehow magicailly able to make chemtrails, while sitting on the ground stored, or with parts removed from there? Because as much as this place as turned into a magnet for chemmies, I do not seem to see a single video of aircraft traffic there of these planes..

I mean if pinal is some secret chemtrail base, you would have planes constantly flying...But apparently not

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

First of all I did not decline to engage in that discussion. As I previously had told you at the time I was already involved with too many discussions about that topic already.

Next you know quite well that the troposphere and stratosphere do not have exact fixed altitudes. They constanly vary. They also have a strong relation to each other and interact in many ways.

I answered this same question on page 1 of this thread. You obviously are just trying to distract from the real issues or are not as knowledgeable about the atmosphere and the relations between the stratosphere and troposphee as you claim.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Essan

First of all I did not decline to engage in that discussion. As I previously had told you at the time I was already involved with too many discussions about that topic already.

ie you declined to engage in that particular discussion
One which was not currently being discussed on ATS.

Next you know quite well that the troposphere and stratosphere do not have exact fixed altitudes. They constanly vary.

According to latitude and time of year. So? What relevance does that have?

Bearing in mind also that no-one has a clue what is you believe or why you believe it.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I never said it was the only facility. They would only need a very small number of planes to run their tests in the area.

I already posted how the entire aerosol program for geoengineering could be done using 150 planes. That's for the entire World. So your points are not really valid when those factors are considered.

Why did you abbreviate the word MAINTENANCE FACILITY, because you know it's not just a storage center or boneyard.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Bearing in mind also that no-one has a clue what is you believe or why you believe it.
reply to post by Essan

You may not have a clue what I believe and if by "no-one" you must mean the debunkers.

You are right debunkers are "no-one" and they really do seem to have no clue.

I know that most people aren't fooled by any of you anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join