It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stratospheric Aerosol Geo-engineering aka "Chemtrails" DEBUNK THIS !!!!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Stadis 450 isn't "another" nasty additive - it is the specific one that chemtrailers say is responsible for creating poisonous barium and aluminium laden soils - eg this Beforeitsnews article - a search of "chemtrails stadis 450" will get you plenty more.

Didn't you know that??

Despite the fact that the most barium it could possibly contain is about 1 parts per million, which equates to small fraction of a gram per kilometre of a/c flight!!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
What happened to this small town in the state of Washington? Jelly fish... yeah right...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by firepilot

firepilot are you saying that Lemoore NAS doesn't exist? I thought we cleared that up already?

I already explained that I made a simple mistake, I said Lemoore AAF by mistake. I meant Lemoore NAS.... OK are we clear on that now?

Pinal Airpark
en.wikipedia.org...

Its main purpose is to act as a "boneyard" for civilian commercial aircraft. Old airplanes are stored there with the hope that the dry desert climate will prevent any form of corrosion in case the aircraft is pressed into service in the future. Even so, many aircraft which are brought there wind up being scrapped. Nearby the 309th Aerospace Maintenance and Regeneration Group at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base provides the same service to the U.S. military.

Pinal Airpark is the home of Evergreen Aircraft Maintenance Facility and Silverbell Army Heliport (SAHP).

309th Aerospace Maintenance and Regeneration Group
en.wikipedia.org...

AMARG takes care of more than 4,400 aircraft, which would make it the second largest air force in the world. An Air Force Materiel Command unit, the group is under the command of the 309th Maintenance Wing at Hill Air Force Base, Utah. AMARG was originally meant to store excess Department of Defense and Coast Guard aircraft, but has in recent years been designated the sole repository of out-of-service aircraft from all branches of the US government.

I still say that it is your photo that was doctored not mine.

What photo that i put up? You mean the ORIGINAL?
www.airliners.net...

So are you now insisting that a Navy F/A-18 base is a chemtrail base? Not that you have any evidence of it, of course. Its a military base with runways, so thats why are throwing it out there with no proof of anything.

So now are you including the Davis Monthan "boneyard" too, in addition to the Pinal storage and scrapping operation? wow

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

It sure doesn't look like a closed WW2 airfield to me.

But it does look like you're the one trying to lie about things and hide the truth.

www.cnic.navy.mil...

Yes, Lemoore AAF that you originally linked to, and where you listed WW2 units, is nothing but farmland now and has been for 40+ years.

Just because you changed your story now to Lemoore NAS, does not change the fact that you did list a WW2 field that does not even exist. If you had actually read what you ended up cutting and pasting, it would have been obvious thats what it was, but you did not read it, you just blindly pasted it.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I thought that I was in a time warp for a minute! I can imagine him being swayed by the '1st Weather Squadron' entry? Obviously up to no good with weather manipulation even back then? Relax Mathius - only a joke

TJ

edit on 2-4-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Mathius,
What height do you think that those aircraft were that you saw producing the trails?

If you had taken a video what height would you put on it? Would it be the same as Tanker Enemy? He conveniently takes around 20,000 feet off the true height in order to whip up a frenzy of congratulatory comments on his You Tube Channel. He believes that this aircraft (Actually an Antonov 124 and NOT a C-17) is producing 'chemtrails' at 6,000 feet! See how easy it is to do, Mathius. Isn't it time that you were carrying around a video camera to record these 'events' that you are certain are 'chemtrails'?

Mathius you state your observations as fact, but your aviation knowledge demonstrated so far does not fill me with confidence.

If you didn't know about the high altitude routes in California, then you do now. Next time you look up and see 'X-shapes', etc then you know why.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mathius, the ball is in your court to prove that that the William Appleton image is fake. Read the following and inform Airliners.net that they are hosting a fake image. It is that easy to prove yourself a hero to the chemtrail community!

TJ

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Mathius,

The Antonov 124 and 225 are currently the largest operational aircraft in the world.

Videos of them producing contrails. See how easy it is for Tanker Enemy to simply lie?

An-124

An-225. The larger variant of the An-124 with six engines.

An-124

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

All videos and images taken by aircraft enthusiasts. Why do they not feel the need to lie?

TJ

edit on 2-4-2011 by tommyjo because: Malformed vid link corrected

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Why are you spamming videos that can not be evaluated?

The videos don't show anything but the camera tracking the plane.
They're all short videos with no actual footage of the trails length.

check out how differently these two trails react under the same conditions.

How can we tell if the trails in your vids persisted or not? What is the point of posting those?

Your vids are useless to either side of this debate.

You just like looking at planes and being a goof off. Try to do better next time.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Here's you go TJ. Some better examples. I do not endorse the products being sold.

Are you starting to get the idea ?

Are things becoming clearer to you now? Highly unlikely I'd say....

A little something called Chemtrails

OK, now that's what I'm talking about.
edit on 3-4-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add text

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Great. So you can post pictures of contrails in multiple threads. So what?

I've posted some pictures I took this weekend here:

But regardless of that, given the thread title, maybe you can explain what these pictures have to do with stratospheric geoengineering?

Or are you now just trashing your own threads?
edit on 3-4-2011 by Essan because: added comment

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

So, now not only are you still lying about chemtrails, but you;re pretending to be psychic.

Originally posted by Essan
Unfortunately I was on the hill so not able to check who was responsible. But my guess is that some German businessmen heading for a conference in Chicago and a bunch of Glaswegians off on a stag do in Majorca may well have been involved.

Please tell me the destination and passenger list of the other planes you haven't checked.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Essan

So, now not only are you still lying about chemtrails,

Yuuo do - why shouldn't anyone else??

but you;re pretending to be psychic.

How do you know he's pretending??
edit on 3-4-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

reply to post by tommyjo

Why are you spamming videos that can not be evaluated?

The videos don't show anything but the camera tracking the plane.
They're all short videos with no actual footage of the trails length.

Evaluated? A bit like you evaluating the height of the aircraft that you seen over California? Remember this is presented by you as proof of spraying. What height do you think they were at? Not too high you stated, I believe? How low would you go, Mathius? Will it be similar evaluation to Tanker Enemy? You like his videos so why no comment on his evidence of catching what he believes is a military aircraft at 6,000 feet spraying over Italy?

I see that you presented a video of the infamous X-trails. Have you worked out the high altitude air routes in California and the ATC procedures surrounding them? You have also seen that aircraft can operate above the high altitude air routes. Those high altitude air routes can cross over each other. Something to think about the next time you gaze into the sky and shake your head at the naughty aircraft laying 'chemtrails'.

TJ

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

The one video by Tanker enemy in your post I'm responding to appears to be a normal contrail. At the end of the video you can see the end of the contrail dissipating briefly.

The Tanker enemy guy probably has a few videos that are mistakes. But he also has produced some genuine footage of very different looking persistent contrails that are abnormal and I believe them to be good evidence.

What about the "donuts on a string" type contrail? Those types of persistent contrails and others are still very new and unexplained phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

In what way is making an educated, though speculative, guess, being psychic? The aircraft may equally have been flying from Zurich to Dublin or Manchester to Alicante or Paris to New York. As I said, I didn't know.

However I am well aware of the typical flight routes of commerical aircraft over my country.

Anyway, do I take it you are unable or unwilling to answer my question? What do your pictures and videos have to do with stratospheric geoengineering?
edit on 4-4-2011 by Essan because: added comment

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

IMO the videos are examples of chemtrails being used for various tests and studies for geoengineering. It's already been established that the material injected into the atmosphere can travel on air currents from the troposphere or tropopause into the stratosphere. In fact the particles are being designed to do just that.

By the way your little game of word tricks is getting pretty old now. Grow up

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

So are you saying that these tests have involveds thousands of aircraft all over the world every day for the past 2 decades? Or that only a tiny, tiny, handful of what people claim to be chemtrails are really chemtrails?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Yes, it probably has involved thousands of aircraft. I'm not sure for how long.

I would agree that some people have made mistakes identifying chemtrails.

I do not agree that only a "tiny tiny few" are chemtrails. I'm not sure exactly how many.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Thats some massive operation then, must involve tens of thousands of people and cost a fair few billion dollars. And all to do what? Produce replica contrails? And all without anyone involved in atmospheric research knowing about it?

Wouldn't it be better and cheaper to send up just one or two specially adapted aircraft into the statosphere, assuming the tests are aimed at testing methods of stratospheric geoengineering?

Or, just possibly, could what look and act like contrails just be contrails? Which is more likely? (not what do you want to be true, but what is more likely to be true?)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

What do you think all the talk about Geoengineering governance issue are about?

I'm sure they would like to do what you're suggesting but currently it's not allowed.

They are allowed to inject into the lower atmosphere though.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join