It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airstrikes in Libya did not take place - Russian military (Breaking News!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Now this is harcore information war... I have waited SCO response to recent happenings in ME - And this is ground breaking announcement. Superpowers are 100% in different sides at this crucial moment, when USA is sending its navy near Libya - and making preparations for military intervention.

Huh, huh!

WW3 anyone?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

This doesn't surprise me in the least and I was talking with friends about the propaganda which may in fact be false or exaggerated. Reminds me of Russia, Ossetia and Georgia conflict, another information war where the west is clearly lying.

Scary and WWIII... right around the corner.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The main headline as it reads on CNN right now:

"Reports: Air attack underway on east Libya town."

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Scary. We have 100% opposite views amongst world superpowers - West is heading for war, and east is saying that its based on lies... Not good.

Another front in Korea is just step away - "Peace in ME means truce in Korea" - This is what I have said for few years now, and this can change over night.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

I do think that airstrikes are actually taking place. But very few...

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
CNN,ABC,CBC,CBS Are all untrusted news this very much like the CIA Backed revolution in 1989
I have been stating here dont trust the media sources.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

I see that in this point - is not even important whats really happening there, or what we think there is happening - but we have now world leading superpowers and media in both powers taking 100% opposite sides.

Thats scary.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

how does this claim explain the Libyan AF defections to malta ?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Again more lies by the major media if they did defected why aren't on the news? they can blur the nurses on TV but cant the pilots.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

It's not like the United States and Russia were ever known to have similar opinions.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
WW3? with Russia?Maybe 30 years ago. Russia had a hard time fighting Georgia. The red menace is about as threatening as Red Fox these days

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

Apart from the fact that they have just pumped billions into the defence budget, have china on thier side and no matter what you say are still capable of war...

In fact how could you possibly know what the russian military is capable of, are you privy to some information that the rest of us are not??

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

How does the Libyan AF defect to malta explain civillian bombings?

Yesterday my prime minister told me to bomb Oslo, instead i choose to fly elsewhere. Here is a picture of my plane on A tar-mac to prove it:

See.. explains nothing.. just saying

Well if this does amount to WWIII I'll be seeking refuge in one of our many mountains here in Norway hoping that we are not caught in the crossfire between the US and the RUS.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Vampiri because: Cause i forgot to add stuff

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

Maybe you saw a different war on Georgia. Russia squashed them like a bug.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

This thread made me join up to ATS. And all I want to say is......

you have got to be kidding me, what the USA lying about intelligence to invade a country.

Can't be true.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Why report proganda unless there is a need to get a reaction from the public? The need is the scary thing.
The report is one of many to fuel the increasing consumption by the public. We already know this.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

Welcome to worlds fastest, and most reliable news source - looking always all sides of the story!

Here we got it all - if its a lie, or disinformation - facts are soon out in these threads. ATS reserarch group is huge and knowledge amongst us is unbeleavable, Everything is always possible, and here we check it soon, was it really so... You are welcome!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

what's that saying :

Carry a chip on one`s shoulder

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Just posted a comment on CNN about how this is US propergander. And that Russia has said there is no libyian air force jets flying. Did not even get on the comment board. CNN is part of the propergander. NOOOO

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Wow a Russian news organization telling us that "everything the west says IS A LIE" yeah you'll excuse me if you think for a second that russia today is anything short of BS nationalist pride station.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join