It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fluoride Deception exposes the truth about water fluoridation and the phosphate mining industry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
wow!!!

What about Lysterine?
Is that okay to rinse your mouth with?

Well, that depends. Look at the ingredients, you may be amazed. This was one of the things I threw out. I had gotten it for my son for a mouth wash to help kill bacteria that can lead to gingivitis and bad breath. Man, did I feel stupid when I found out the ONLY active ingredient in it was FLUORIDE!!! It had absolutely NO bacteria fighting ingredients.

Now, you have to go through all the ingredients or look for ones that advertise NO fluoride. You might even have to go to the special 'health food' section. Try finding toothpaste with out. Bah....

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

But you're Canadian, generally that seems synonymous with a more genuinely representative gov't and more logical and clear-headed people.
I would love to go for that vote, but there's a whole lot of foolish folks out there who just wouldn't listen. I will try and start the push though.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Some people would say that this is yet another example of TPTB trying desperately
to keep us from innevitably reaching elightenment for as long as they possibly can thru the calcification of our pineal gland thus keeping us in a state where we are only able to access lower vibrational frequencies.

Once our planet/solar system passes thru the Galactic plane we will be bombarded with a much more direct and pure source of energy wich will make all attempts at suppression futile.
They may just be trying to stave it off for as long as they can.

But, they are only humans themselves. How could they possibly know to do this?
Are they taking direction frm someone/somthing else?

Ultimately, YES!
All of the way up at the tippy top of the food chain lies our adversary who dictates Earthly affairs
thru the very powerful elite. This is how things like poisoning our water and food supply can be done.
This is why it MUST be done. The mass awakening has begun and cannot be stopped, but, it can be slowed down....................For a time.

According to some, that is.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by la vie

I loved the comment about too much of a "good" thing! Good???

Too much of a BAD thing, I say!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
But, they are only humans themselves. How could they possibly know to do this?
Are they taking direction frm someone/somthing else?

I suspect that some of Them aren't Human... So I suspect the the Humans are, indeed, taking direction from someone/something else.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

I use listerine! i work in retail and we sell it. Most listerines dont use fluoride. i sue the green mint stuff, which is still bad for you, if anything it has FD&C green..synthetics and maybe from crude oil. but thiers no fluoride in it* same as the amber colored ones, blue, vanilla, ect...no fluoride.
as for toms of maine, ive been using it for 15 years now. toms does make a SLS free toothpaste, hard to find though,a nd often pricey for the tube. we seel at least, the non fluoride one which i use. makes my teeth feel normal and cleaner, than colgate or crest ever did.

Last year, i was using, as refference, for washing dishes, seventh generation dish liquid. after about 6 months of using it, kitchin sink plumbing backed up, with grease* the point is, i learned SLS acts as a carrier, it dosnt break down fats n grease n crud like the chemical stuff, lets say dawn would. same thing goes for toothpaste. Im sure colgate breaks down all that stuff off yuor gumlines n teeth, as well as inside the plumbiing of bathroom sink. SLS does not...it makes a good cleaner yes, but made me wonder how well it really cleans ya know?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This article and video contains some very good information, and I hope that everyone takes the time to educate themselves on this subject, as it is absolutely HUGE imho.

I cut out using fluoride toothpaste a ways back---I use an all natural toothpaste from Trader Joes. No teeth probs since.

It would also be wise you guys, if you have the finances to install a reverse osmosis water filtration system into your house. This removes all fluoride and impurities from your water.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Buy a filter or drink bottled water. As for me, I'll keep on "killing myself" with flouride. People are living longer lives now. There is no need to dumb down people with flouride, when video games and reality television do that job.

Sorry, but the world isn't out to get you; you're just highly paranoid.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Riiiight...You go ahead and go back to sleep.

Leave the folks that don't want to continue gulping down corpomedia, gov koolaid, and industrial toxins to themselves. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Dimensionaldetective! awesome work and reaserch man
ima huge fluoride researcher myself! what do you think of activated alumina filters????
lol watching the video made me think...phosphoric acid* we should all be posined and let them get away with environmental damage, all so coke and pepsi can have it in thier drinks@ thats insane!!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
There is a HUGE difference between the poison dumped into the water, and dental compounds of fluorine.

Tooth enamel is mostly calcium carbonate. Fluoridating the enamel changes it to calcium fluoride, which is much harder than the original enamel, thus fewer cavities. PROVEN TRUE

Big-name fluoride toothpastes contain stannous fluoride, or TIN fluoride. It is not meant to be swallowed! The fluorine exchanges with the enamel, changing it to (again) calcium fluoride. You then SPIT OUT the by-product, tin carbonate (poison) Again, PROVEN TRUE.

Dental Fluoride pills contain NaF, or sodium fluoride. You chew up these pills, swish them in your mouth for a minute, then spit it out. Again, the fluoride exchanges in the enamel, becoming the harder calcium fluoride, and you SPIT OUT the by-product, sodium carbonate. PROVEN TRUE

That's where the lie comes to light.
WHEN DID YOUR DENTIST EVER TELL YOU TO SWALLOW???
Huh?
NEVER!!!!!

Fluoridating water that we drink and bathe in just doesn't make sense from a chemist's standpoint

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Good post and video.
why not take leagal action against them for dumping Toxic wast?
they are poisoning the enviroment!
seems no one cears about humans!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
stannos fluoride. what if its absorbed via blood vessels or veins or throught the tissue in the mouth? my understanding is sodium fluoride is easily absorbed through your skin when you shower as well.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Of course the government is going to use flouride on the slaves (us).

The Romans realized it's potential to stupify and help control people, Hitler realized it, we've seen TPTB take countless moves out of Rome and Hitler's playbook. It even seems our empire's decline mocks Rome.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
Buy a filter or drink bottled water. As for me, I'll keep on "killing myself" with flouride. People are living longer lives now. There is no need to dumb down people with flouride, when video games and reality television do that job.

Sorry, but the world isn't out to get you; you're just highly paranoid.

Might point out that video games have been shown to INCREASE intelligence, and that reality TV may be a symptom of the fluoride dumbing, not another way in which we are dumbed...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
People are living longer lives now.

I agree people are living longer lives now BUT the government doesn't want us dead yet. At the end of the day what threat can we pose if we turn into mindless zombies with IQ 10?

Haven't you noticed how the population seems to get dumber by the day?

Pay taxes, watch TV and drink brawndo because it's got electrolytes.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
uk based 'rules' made by 'so called' government and water companies, such as evolia - claim that no fluoride is added to water.
my fluoride measuring device says otherwise.

1 - 1.5ppm here.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Finnally people are catchin on i started a thread about this a few years ago before i was banned(not related, at least i dont think) and i was shot down as usual by folk that hate finding out truth cause they have been using it...its also in toothpaste obviously , and recommended by the dental accossation lol obviously my butcher also recommends eating meat...btw its also an ingredient in rat poisen and anti deppresents..

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
NAZIS USED SODIUM FLOURIDE:

"The first occurrence of flouridated drinking water on earth was found in Germany's Nazi Prison Camps. The Gistapo had little concern about flouride's supposed effect on childrens teeth; their aledged reason for mass medicating with sodium flouride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their Camps into Calm Submission." (Ref: The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben by Joseph Borkin.)

"The German Chemists worked out a very ingenious and far reaching plan of mass control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies. This method would produce sterility in women and Sodium Flouride occupied a prominant place.....
Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of flouride will in time reduce an individuals power to resist domination by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain thus making him submissive to those who wish to govern."

When the Nazis under Hitler decided to go into Poland, both the German General Staff and the Russians exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans and personnel, the scheme of mass control through flouridation of water supplies was siezed upon by the Russians as it fitted ideally into their communist world and the domination of the masses.

By Robert Delash.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
"I was told of this entire scheme by a German chemist who was an official of the great IG Farben chemical industries and was also prominent in the Nazi movement at the time. I say this with all the earnestness the sincerity of a scientist who has spent nearly 20 years' research into the chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology of flourine - any person who drinks artificially flourinated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person mentally or physically."

- Charles E Perkins, Chemist 2nd Oct., 1954

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join