It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fluoride Deception exposes the truth about water fluoridation and the phosphate mining industry

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tallone
reply to post by Shirak

If you have bought a filter to take out the fluoride than I regret to inform you it won't. Reverse osmosis system is the only method available that I know of for you to purchase. Perhaps that is what you have? Check it. That was an extremely good deal if that is what you bought with $100.

The reason why you can't filter it out from water is fluoride molecules are smaller than water molecules. Fluoride molecules are small enough to be absorbed through your skin when you stand under the shower. About 50% of the fluoride taken up from the city water supply is via skin contact. BTW this should be the red flag if you are not sure why mass medicating people to address tooth decay by supplementing the water supply with the stuff is irrational just on the face of it.

Fluoride gets stored in your bones and unless you have adequate iodine in your diet from the get go and consistent too your store of fluoride just keeps building up, never passing out of your body. Eventually it is going to result in brittle bones and result in hip fractures when you should be in healthy late middle age. But brittle bones will not be the end of it or the worst.

If you have been drinking fluoridated water over time and it worries you, and it should, then find out how to detoxify using iodine and iodide mix. You can purchase Lugols solution in most countries. Check first it isn't the government stipulated(?) half mix you get in NZ from a compounding chemist. That won't do the job unless you double the dose. You need to read up before attempting detox. A detox will take time, usually at least a couple of years.

Fluoride is bad for you, very bad. Insufficient iodine in the diet is bad. The fact many haven't got easy over the counter access to iodine supplementation in many Western countries simply to balance the inadequate diet most people have, let alone to counter the effects of fluoride, is bad and bad.

edit on 3-3-2011 by Tallone because: Added a bit more info

Thanks for the thought/ Yes it is a reverse osmosis. I could post the link to the seller however that was not my intention to advertise I bought it on ebay. I am thinking now that just using filtered tank water may be better.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

E petition to help us get rid of flouride in Australia

Hey please help us out in Australia by checking out and signing this E- petition

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Just found out recently that Houston contaminates it's water supply. Just after I quit using toothpaste that had fluoride in it!

Although, it isn't a big reduction to the fluoride intake you can always buy a toothpaste brand that also has the non-fluoridated kind. I'm a huge fan of Tom's spearmint toothpaste without fluoride because it taste better than regular Colgate and it's all natural.

I've also been drinking Ozarka delivered water, I have yet to check out if they fluoridate the water or not.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

A couple of issues with tank water. Rain water tends to be acidic. On top of lacking trace minerals depending on the air condition where you live it may contain pollutants. If you live where the air is relatively clean, like in the mountains, then maybe your rain water is clear of most pollutants. But it is still distilled water. Since you have bought the reverse osmosis system already you may as well use that because it produces water with out the pollutants. Right?

Trace minerals are important. As a poster mentioned above. Without them the Ph is lower and drinking distilled water tends to strip your body of minerals with dire consequences over a long time.

Considering health, distilled water in and of itself is not the answer over an extended period. You must lower the ph content of it. Add trace elements is one way. Adding sea salt helps, but not table salt. Bicarbonate of soda does it. You have to raise the Ph closer to 10. You can buy those Ph testing papers from shop such as those that sell fish tanks, or swimming pools. Paper should show dark green/blue. Not the yellow/pink you get with distilled water.

edit on 4-3-2011 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
So the fluoride that was released into the air was toxic and (supposedly) killed all vegetation and and animals (except humans apparently) so they decided to put it in water, the very water that is often used for irrigation and which many animals use to drink as well, and all of a sudden it is poison no more? Cows and other animals and our crops are fine all of a sudden...the water rendered the toxicity of fluoride null for plants and animals (which it would have horribly killed if they breathed it instead of "drinking" it) while simultaneously turning it into some kind of medication for (very specifically here) humans?

I worked in the health food industry for three years, and while I totally agree with the idea of a more holistic and natural approach to eating, there are some on the fringe that make some incredible leaps of logic (like the people in this video, imo).

Serious question to the OP or whoever...What came first, large scale concerns about fluoride in water or Dr. Strangelove? Because that movie was introduced me to fluoride-water conspiracies. And probably multiple generations afterwards. Or was Kubrick in on the whole thing?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I guess I should change my name to Threadkiller. Where you at DD??

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
brilliant find mate, utter, uber brilliant !!! now, time to go buy some bottled water/spring water, does this stuff have hidden fluoride ?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

Hello friend. Not sure when Dr. Strangelove debuted, but the fluoride conspiracy dates back to the nazi concentration camps I believe, where jewish prisoners were medicated with fluoride to keep them docile.

It is by no accident that this stuff is being forced on us, and it AINT solely to do with "tooth health" as "authorities" would have us so eagerly believe.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
Buy a filter or drink bottled water. As for me, I'll keep on "killing myself" with flouride. People are living longer lives now. There is no need to dumb down people with flouride, when video games and reality television do that job.

Sorry, but the world isn't out to get you; you're just highly paranoid.

Might point out that video games have been shown to INCREASE intelligence, and that reality TV may be a symptom of the fluoride dumbing, not another way in which we are dumbed...

Thank you Amaterasu!

I was going to say that myself. Video games keep you sharp just like the brain training exercise games on the Nintendo DS. Except they're actually fun, unlike said brain training games.

Thought I'd ask a question to keep this on topic. Is the fluoride you get at the dentist bad? I've got a dentist appointment in the morning, so It'd be good if I could find out so I could tell him i don't want it.
edit on 9-3-2011 by BoneMosaic because: Question

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Just signed the petition. Fellow Aussie ATSer's please sign it! Thanks for bringing the link Shirak.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Yes, this is certainly something that needs to be addressed, there is a fellow who wrote an article on fluoride as one of his blog posts i found it quite interesting. Just adding some more info to the table, here is the link.

potentially-interesting.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This coming Friday we are installing a 5 stage Reverse Osmosis system and we cannot wait for it to happen.
This system will install in our basement and supply up to 75 gallons a day for drinking and cooking and ice cubes and brushing our teeth.
We have done some serious research on this and some things come to light as in......
If you Google Reverse Osmosis you will find a lot of hits that claim the water is too pure and you will be missing a lot of nutrients that are vital to your health and well being.
What they don't say is that if you eat veggies and meat and eggs and milk and blah blah blah you will have lots of these supposed missing nutrients.
So we figure that pure clean water that is filtered in the Microns must be bad.....real bad.....why? because it's water.
Laughing here.
Our city refuses to hold a vote on the fluoride issue and it is a big issue here so we took matters into our own hands.
Fluoride is slag left over from the production of aluminum, if this was not put in the water supplies it would have to be disposed of as a hazardous waste........Hazmat time for sure.
My wife is a licensed and certified Yoga instructor and she swears that Fluoride shuts or blocks the third eye.(pineal gland).
Since I don't do Yoga I will translate for all the non Yoga people here.........Fluoride kill's your mind and kill's your forward thinking (logic).
If anybody want's a follow up after we get the Reverse Osomis system put in let us know.
We expect lip smacking good drinking water, clear ice cubes, and no need to ad oil to pasta.
Time will tell and time will rid us of this poison.
Regards, Iwinder/ YogaGinns
edit on 28-3-2011 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I forgot to mention that fluoride is banned in most European Countries.......what do you know eh?
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I feel sick, always knew it was bad but never bothered with local research!

www.moh.govt.nz...
'
The above link is for the New Zealand Ministry of Health, they think this craps great

check this map here: www.drinkingwater.org.nz... and we can now see a map of all affected areas in New Zealand, notice the 2 military bases Burnham and Woodbourne?, they specially gave them fluoride?

I recall Ashburton made a fuss some years ago and managed to spare their water from this, though the battle seems to be very much alive!

Methven is a tiny town and I can't think why it has been treated??

That youtube link was insightful, but im confused to wether ALL the water sources are contaminated with byproducts from phosphate mining? (is there any other way to do it?)

either way

S&F
edit on 29-3-2011 by paine because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join