It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fluoride Deception exposes the truth about water fluoridation and the phosphate mining industry

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I got my fluoride filter unit for under $100 AU on ebay.. The other thing that fluoride does is that it replaces calcium Within your pineal gland are calcite crystals similar to radio transmitting crystals. I have also printed out 100 bumper stickers which I will distribute throughout the city. Change starts with you.

I also forgot to mention I changed from rain water to tap water to water my blueberry bush and it killed it within a week. We use tank water here also
edit on 2-3-2011 by Shirak because: Add extra notes

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Research by Phyllis Mullenix PhD who extablished the Dept., of Toxicology at Forsyth Dental Research Institute and also involved with a research program at Harvard's Dept., Of Neuropathology and Psychiatry - documented significant neurotoxic effects of Flouride.

"The flouride pattern of behavioral problems matches up with the same results of administering radiation and chemotherapy (to cancer patients). All of these really nasty treatments that are used clinically in cancer therapy are well known to cause I.Q. Deficits in children. That's one of the best studied effects they know of. The behavioral pattern that results from the use of flouride matches that produced by cancer treatment that causes a reduction in intelligence."

The result for her was the end of her career.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
My town is not fluoridated, but the neighbouring one was, at least until the election. We already have a website that exposes fluoridation and I printed their pamphlets and distributed them at a spot where I train (with the owner's permission). The town as a result voted NO to continue fluoridation (by a very small margin) and as a consequence set an example for nearby regions. Not one fluoridation proponent even dared to show up at the open debate they hosted.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Our house is on well-water and we use a house filter to get rid of nitrates and iron. Pretty good water. My two kids are relatively smart :-)

Our city nearby is using flouride. The many citizens don't have much money and rely on government subsidies to a large degree. It's an old steel mill town which has lost a lot of work and in the 80s, laid off 5000 workers (meaning 5000 families). The city today is full of petty crime, drug dealing and the monthly shooting death. For a town so small, I have to think the poverty is doing much damage but the water could also be part of it.

Myself, I have no cavities at 46 and did drink city-water in two cities in my youth (Rochester and Niagara Falls NY). I think both had some flouride plan in place but it wasn't a known pollutant like it is today. Drinking a lot of weak coffee during the day, my teeth aren't the whitest and with just brushing, I don't think I can get "white teeth" without dental bleaching and dropping the coffee. But I seriously don't care about this.

Let's talk mouthwash a minute. Most are alcohol-based and the end result is temporary-only. The alcohol will dry your mouth out, kill lots of both good *and* bad "germs" (to me, "germs" is a marketing term). Your mouth needs all its good bacteria for health and rarely do people have trouble with gingivitis with a regular flossing and brushing program. My son has some gingivitis and it's because he doesn't brush enough nor floss even though we keep on him to do so (and so does his dentist). Mouthwash is *not* the answer. It's like taking antibiotics all the time to stave off personal infections. People don't need mouthwash - it masks a symptom rather than doing anything good for you. Again, marketing folks with tv ads and print ads "talk you into" wanting to buy mouthwash for medical reasons which they are inventing to put in your head. It's not necessary.

The only time I might use mouthwash is before a job interview or perhaps when you want to get intimate with a close friend or spouse.

abcnews.go.com...
www.glamour.com...
edit on 2-3-2011 by bonaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
I got my fluoride filter unit for under $100 AU on ebay.. The other thing that fluoride does is that it replaces calcium Within your pineal gland are calcite crystals similar to radio transmitting crystals. I have also printed out 100 bumper stickers which I will distribute throughout the city. Change starts with you.

I also forgot to mention I changed from rain water to tap water to water my blueberry bush and it killed it within a week. We use tank water here also
edit on 2-3-2011 by Shirak because: Add extra notes

I like that not only are you aware, and making changes for yourself , but that you are also impacting those around you. Bumper stickers, toilet stalls etc. are some of the best advertising places to get your message across!

I think its terrifying that most people do not know what a pineal gland is.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Ok, i'm kind of new here, not to the site, but to posting.. so i'm going to give it my best shot and hopefully its not too long haha..

I live in Sydney Australia, and i have just recently found the only brand of water that I've seen that clearly states it is fluoride free, along with a few other things. Its called Pureau and i think it is Australian owned.

Pureau is the only water that is 100% guaranteed to be completely free of chlorine, bacteria, fluoride, sodium and other impurities that are so prevalent in both tap and bottled water.

Ive noticed when looking at the labels on water, they have a table that shows the amount of chloride and sodium etc. This brand also has the table but it says there is zero amount of each.

It also says that there is no Bisphenol-A used in the packaging which is a great thing as i have read in the past that Bisphenol-A is no good at all and alot of packaging have this.

I was looking on the site and it mentions water in the US aswell:

In December, a report by the Environmental Working Group found that in the United States there were dangerous levels of hexavalent chromium, a carcinogenic industrial chemical, in the water supplies of 31 out of 35 cities sampled. This chemical, made famous by the film Erin Brockovich, is certainly dangerous. It causes lung cancer when inhaled and has caused cancer in laboratory animals when ingested.

The site also talks about other things, i think it would be worth having a look at: www.noblebeverages.com...

Now i know what things to look for when reading the ingredients and labels on food and drinks etc, its terrifying what they put into these things that we consume or use each day...

edit on 3/3/2011 by M2298 because: Spelling/Grammar

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I've just been having a discussion with a friend of mine. Now, I'm very much in the fluoride - don't need it, no thanks camp. But she takes a different view;

"Water naturally has fluoride levels ranging from less than 1mg per litre to 20mg per litre in some places. Fluoridated water is kept between 0.5mg per litre and 1mg per litre. In a place like Perth they keep it at the low end of that because we have a hot climate and drink more water. It's not a high dose. If you drink a lot of tea (even with filtered water) you are getting way more fluoride than you would get from the tap."

Now I'm not saying who is right or wrong, just posting the thoughts of one of the most intelligent people I know. Hope she doesn't mind!

I personally would rather keep my teeth clean myself, without being dosed with a chemical I may or may not need.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tunist

if you read my post with the link to the uk official independent body , DWI ,( page 1 ) it says they are legally allowed to put fluoride in out water as long as it is something like 1mg per 1000 litres ( something like that, i suggest you take a look ) and they also found that water contains small amounts (trace) of lead,aluminium, and even trace amounts of E-coli and other nasty stuff. All of this stuff has a "Legal Max Limit" and as long as it is not above that it is apparently "ok", even though some of those tested at the end process ( Your tap water) were above the " Legal Max Limit ". Well am new to this and if you disagree with what i said i suggest you look for yourself in the Regional Reports section on the DWI website ( again link on page 1 )

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

If you have bought a filter to take out the fluoride than I regret to inform you it won't. Reverse osmosis system is the only method available that I know of for you to purchase. Perhaps that is what you have? Check it. That was an extremely good deal if that is what you bought with $100.

The reason why you can't filter it out from water is fluoride molecules are smaller than water molecules. Fluoride molecules are small enough to be absorbed through your skin when you stand under the shower. About 50% of the fluoride taken up from the city water supply is via skin contact. BTW this should be the red flag if you are not sure why mass medicating people to address tooth decay by supplementing the water supply with the stuff is irrational just on the face of it.

Fluoride gets stored in your bones and unless you have adequate iodine in your diet from the get go and consistent too your store of fluoride just keeps building up, never passing out of your body. Eventually it is going to result in brittle bones and result in hip fractures when you should be in healthy late middle age. But brittle bones will not be the end of it or the worst.

If you have been drinking fluoridated water over time and it worries you, and it should, then find out how to detoxify using iodine and iodide mix. You can purchase Lugols solution in most countries. Check first it isn't the government stipulated(?) half mix you get in NZ from a compounding chemist. That won't do the job unless you double the dose. You need to read up before attempting detox. A detox will take time, usually at least a couple of years.

Fluoride is bad for you, very bad. Insufficient iodine in the diet is bad. The fact many haven't got easy over the counter access to iodine supplementation in many Western countries simply to balance the inadequate diet most people have, let alone to counter the effects of fluoride, is bad and bad.

edit on 3-3-2011 by Tallone because: Added a bit more info

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dyax-
if people would wake to to this one
they will wake up to the rest

Which of course, help to explain exactly what the main reasons are for pumping this poison into us all....it keeps the population subservient and mailable, without too many awkward questions being asked.

Plus it's great way to dump all those toxins, without actually dumping them.

Criminal.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
look at you westerners , people in the middle east are waking up and over throwing dictators and you can't even protest and over throw those corporations that are poisoning you.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It's a shame that most if not all Reverse Osmosis Water filters are thousands of dollars worth... I did however find Counter-top Reverse Osmosis filters which are around $200-500 give or take.

So it's either drink the poison or fork out a bucketload of cash...

FFS.
edit on 3-3-2011 by aRogue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
There is another problem that arises once we use reverse-osmosis water, not nearly as bad as fluoride I don't think, but can be detrimental.

What basically happens (I've heard) is that reverse osmosis (I'll call it RO) water basically has it's minerals pulled from it. Well water apparently has a certain memory, in which it wants to retain and regain what it once lost. When it passes through your body, it pulls nutrients from you to it and then leaves in the urine.

I've also heard of people being able to essentially erase the memory of the water basically with an electric current which maybe refreshes the molecular page so to speak.

dangers of reverse osmosis water

One point I found interesting which I was unaware of in this article is the effect of adding acidity to the body. Many of us know that cancer cells can only really exist in an acidic body, not only that, but an acidic body is just plain unhealthy compared to a slightly alkaline body.

Another important point I read was concerning distilled water and it's usefulness to detoxify our bodies. This process is well-known and proven, but the effect continues even after the toxins have been removed.

So I think it is important when talking about clean water to take into account the minerals which we get from water as well.
I think a diversity of well water (filtering the hard stuff) and occasionally distilled water sounds good.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Mix equal parts hydrogen peroxide and filtered water for an effective mouhwash (add mint extract if you want).This not only cleans, it whitens teeth too. Follow this with either a non-fluoride formula toothpaste, or make your own dry paste with baking soda! There are solutions out there, folks. Just research.

Also, justbecause you don't DRINK tapwater doesn't mean you aren't ingesting fluoride. Think about every product you eat that has water (not just liquid!)... THINK has this company filtered the water or does it use tap? Most use tap. Solution? Make most of your own food and don't whine about it (things can even be made once a month in bulk and frozen). Not only does it tastes better, it is healthy.

Keep in mind, farmers also spray their crops with non-filtered water. If you have room start a garden. It's the only way to know almost 100% what you are ingesting (unless you have a safe and realiable co-op to buy things from, or organic farmers, etc)

BTW, Rockefeller has his own private farm.R's Farm So does Martha Stewart. (She even tried to trademark the name of her town.)

I am willing to wager most billionaires share this luxury. Think about it.
edit on 3-3-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator

BTW, Rockefeller has his own private farm.R's Farm So does Martha Stewart. (She even tried to trademark the name of her town.)

I am willing to wager most billionaires share this luxury. Think about it.

And they likely use non-GMO seed, too.

I mean, GMO is so lacking in nutrition...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

Acitvated alumina filters* thier not 100% but near best for whats available.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

You are right. They are an alternative.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tunist
uk based 'rules' made by 'so called' government and water companies, such as evolia - claim that no fluoride is added to water.
my fluoride measuring device says otherwise.

1 - 1.5ppm here.

Flouride occurs naturally in water.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The thing is actiavted alumina dostn catch as much fluroide. its like 84% at most efficient,and as the filter loads, its efficeincy drops. they run $40 and up per filter. I use it at kitchen sink with a 6 stage crystal quest filter, twin countertop setup to faucet. works very well with warm and near hot water too. go through baout 2 gallons a day, dishes mostly. the alumina filter is rated for about 500 gallons max capicity. so i should get about a year of full service from it. i mean, thiers no real other alternative without having to resort too stripping everything else form the water, ya know!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

Originally posted by tunist
uk based 'rules' made by 'so called' government and water companies, such as evolia - claim that no fluoride is added to water.
my fluoride measuring device says otherwise.

1 - 1.5ppm here.

Flouride occurs naturally in water.

Calcium fluoride occurs naturally. Sodium fluoride and its compounds are a toxic waste we are dumping in water supplies under the guise of being "good for the teeth..."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join