It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrific US Medical Experiments Come to Light

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

Gulf War Syndrome Documentary

What you don't know about your government could kill you... Department of Defense documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act expose the horrific underworld of the disposable army mentality and the government funded experimentation upon US citizens conducted without their knowledge or consent. Is the United States knowingly using a dangerous battlefield weapon banned by the United Nations because of its long-term effects on the local inhabitants and the environment? Explore the illegal worldwide sale and use of one of the deadliest weapons ever invented. Beyond the disclosure of black-ops projects spanning the past 6 decades, Beyond Treason also addresses the complex subject of Gulf War Illness. It includes interviews with experts, both civilian and military, who say that the government is hiding the truth from the public and they can prove it. UNMASKING SECRET MILITARY PROJECTS: Chemical & Biological Exposures, Radioactive Poisoning, Mind Control Projects, Experimental Vaccines, Gulf War Illness and Depleted Uranium

Beyond Treason: Depleted Uranium & Anthrax Vaccines [Full Film]
www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-2-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

www.aolnews.com

ATLANTA -- Shocking as it may seem, U.S. government doctors once thought it was fine to experiment on disabled people and prison inmates. Such experiments included giving hepatitis to mental patients in Connecticut, squirting a pandemic flu virus up the noses of prisoners in Maryland, and injecting cancer cells into chronically ill people at a New York hospital.

Much of this horrific history is 40 to 80 years old, but it is the backdrop for a meeting in Washington this week by a presidential bioethics commission. The meeting was triggered by the government's apology last fall for federal d
(visit the link for the full news article)

Maybe we should forget the war's of ideology, the war's between classes and races/gender/sexual orientation. And focus only in a war against Sociopaths.

Take communism for example. On paper it seems like a pretty good idea, but the reality of it is so much different. Look at the Bolsheviks, they where practically a cabal of sociopaths to psychopaths.

The idea of government researchers sounds good on paper, but throw in a few sociopaths and bam you got this horrific tragedies happening. How much more evidence is needed before society can come to a firm conclusion that the number 1 threat to humanity is sociopaths?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

This is horrible but it has been going on for a long time and some people have been trying to let it be known.
The government has also:

-Experimented on some of the Manhatten project scientists with a cannabis based truth syrum.
-1950 Navy sprays San Francisco with Serratia Marcescens.
-1950 Joseph stokes injects prisoners with Viral Hepatitis.
-1955 CIA whopping cough epidemic in Tampa Bay.
-1956-57 U.S. Biological warfare tests in Savanah, Georgia and Avon Park, Florida, release yellow fever and dengue fever infested mosquitos.
-1946-53 The Walter E. Ferdinand School fed mentally disabled children radioactive calcium and other isotopes in oatmeal. This was sponsored by AEC and Quaker Oates Corporation.
-1956 The Walter E. Ferdinand School gave mentally disabled children radioactive calcium oraly and intraveneously.
-1961-62 Ten Utah State prisoners had their blood taken mixed with radioactive chemicals and then injected back into their body.
-1963 University of Washington researchers irradiated the testes of 232 prisoners.
-Sloan-Kettering Institute injected cancer cells into prisoners at Ohio State Prison.
-Vanderbilt University gave 829 pregnant women radioactive drinks and told them they were "vitamin drinks".

These are just a few and aren't even counting anything with MK Ultra, or any one effected by other experimentation such as nuclear testing. The government has no problem casting a few people aside to get to what they want.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Sorry you forgot one of the most recent test on the poor unsuspecting public. If they only knew what they were really test subject.

No one and the right state of mind or any doctor on that hand would reccomend that pregnant women be vaccinated.

Except for the CDC. Remeber a year ago when the last false flag pandemic happend and about 1000 people got sick from what they were calling swine flu or whatever they were calling it.

Then they told all the young and pregnant to get it.

Come to find out now. My neighbors daughter up the street both of the girls got it. I have heard that they have been having some strange health issues lately. Chronic nose bleeds, ear infections and skin problems. 2 girls 2 years apart. After asking around I am hearing it is alot more wide spread.

To bad you will never hear about it because when you try to get the information from the CDC they will not release the data.

Just so you know.

When you are givin an injection of any type the manufacturing code is logged and your SSN is tied to it. So if for some reason you end up in the hospital for some strang illness they know how you became sick.

How come this data is not available to me as a tax payer. This gov will never be open with the people if the people only knew what they were dooped into there would be anarchy.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Sad to say but who do think is being tested right now.

The us soldiers.

Do you know how they are being tested.

They are being fed high doses of gulf seafood.

Don't believe me.

Ask the next soldier serving in the arm forces how many seafood items are on the menu.

And another thing.

Do you think all the dolphins floating up on shore on the gulf are not due to fetal poisioning.

I bet you that since then (gulf Oil spill) the statistics about how many women are miscarring in the gulf region are being covered up. Why ?

It is a national security issue. Mr obama has used the national secrets clause one to many times.

If there was a mass exodus from the gulf region and all the homes along the gulf states there would be mass panic and chaos

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Im not saying its right...im just saying if given the choice to experiment by putting chemicals in a innocent monkeys eyes or a filthy child molesters eyes...i know which one i would chose everytime

edit on 28-2-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

100% agree, sadly their are actually people that would protect those scum over an innocent creature grrrr

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Good post.

Was Adgent Orange an experiment, or they KNEW it was deadly all along?

I personally have friends that came home from Nam..ALL their kids had deformaties when they were born.

No legal options either. Love the Monasato and Dow guys.

www.lamblawoffice.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

all sorts of Vets dying from leukemia because of depleated Uranium exposure....they live through muliple combat tours and come home and die....this is no big secret and the list is many

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ^anubis^
I guess in 40-80 years from now well hear an apology for the fall of the twin towers from our government....IF its still standing....

The US government is doing EVERYTHING conceivably possible to ensure that it won't be around in 40-80 years. The most striking example is ignoring its on deficit (which I mentioned could could buy every man, woman, and child on Earth a supply of rice to survive for years). The 2011 "deficit" alone could end starvation on Earth, instead its holding up the ever expanding weight of its own Ponzi-scheme.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Originally posted by celimonster
How horrific. Is it me, or does the american government always take years to fully apologize for wrongdoing?
Good finding!
BTW, Im starting to be a big fan of your posts!

The time they take to apologise is intentional. After 40-80 years the people who were originally affected and those close to them are probably not even going to be around or at least very elderly and therefore not in the position to comment. The public that would have been outraged at the time will also have forgotten much since then or not be around. The current public (ie us) are going to be less emotionally linked to the event in question.

The perpetrators themselves will also be dead or very old and the current government that is apologising can say it was a different administration - nothing to do with them. Governments do this all the time.
'

I have to agree completely with the intentional time line for apologies.

Unless I'm misunderstanding, I see others in the thread gladly volunteering for these experiments. As would I (in some cases), the difference is, many of these guinea pigs were NOT asked. Such as inmates and the mentally disabled in some case. (1 recent link below) I will not post any here as some have already been listed but there are numerous accounts of many governments testing on unsuspecting individuals. As far as military, I believe you agree to testing when signing up? I'm also thinking of the Tuskeegee Airmen. Were they aware they were being intentionally diseased and intentionally not cured? Absolutely not! While many tests are legitimate, moral (for the most part), and use consenting subjects. Any time any of these 3 points are not met, I find it extremely troubling.

U.S. Syphilis Experiments In Guatemala Mental Hospital In 1940s Revealed, U.S. Apologies To Nation
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Syphilis? Again? Really? A different topic I'll be looking into soon.
edit on 28-2-2011 by Larrelye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
double post
edit on 28-2-2011 by Larrelye because: double post

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
Good post.

Was Adgent Orange an experiment, or they KNEW it was deadly all along?

I personally have friends that came home from Nam..ALL their kids had deformaties when they were born.

www.lamblawoffice.com...

I have to play devils advocate here and no I am not trolling just want to say I know Nam Vets who have the AO and have normal kids..

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Don't flame me because my main language isn't english, but where in the link does it say that inmates were forced to perform those tests? The way i read it it looks like they all volunteered.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

Understood....But did they LOAD the barrels of the Dioxin onto the planes?
Those poor guys have a terrible mortality and defective birth rate.
www.forces.gc.ca...

I've heard nothing but nightmares.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kr0ss

Some of those tested were not forced but you can't say that they were told the entire truth either. In 1963-73 Dr. Carl Heller iradiated the testicles of Oregon and Washington State prisoners. He payed them $5 a month and $100 after they got a vasectomy. In this case the prisoners were volunteers, although that is not how it always goes, but they couldn't possibley understand what could happen to them as the scientists at this time didn't really know all the possible effects.

Hanford officials asked Paulsen, then an assistant professor and male fertility expert at the University of Washington Medical School, to examine the men and answer their most urgent questions: Would the accident make them sterile or give them cancer?
"I couldn't really answer them. There was very little in the scientific literature," Paulsen recalled. General Electric Co. officials who ran Hanford for the government asked him to look for an answer.

After this Heller began his experiments on prisoners.
Quote Source Article

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

guys I knew were in the bush....I dont know about munant dna but will read your posted article

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This is certainly not new. It goes on and on and on. '___', radiation, viruses, etc, etc etc....It is just that this info gets out every few years and the public hears about it. Nothings any different. Its the status-quo for the government.

Remember that their theory is abuse a few thousands...even humdreds of thousands... for the "common good' and maybe save many millions. So, they could care less about a few abuses. Its worth it to them. For us...supposedly. Great cover, huh?!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I bet they flashed money in the form of a hefty BUDGET for R&D and General purposes budget at the prisons, universities and govt hospitals and other facilities. Money buys anything in this world including soul and consciousness. The value of Human Life as we know it seems to be going down day by day (already is down way below animal's in several other countries).

It is truely messed up. Quest for Power is blindening especially when one strives for SuperPower Status and attempts to maintain one. This goes for all the countries around the world with similar motives of becoming a powerhouse in the regions they exist. One must be really foolish and stupid to believe every single thing the government tells its people no matter which country. Any and all governments around the world have something of this nature that is hidden from the general public. Crows will be Crows no matter where you go.

edit on 28-2-2011 by hp1229 because: Add Content.

edit on 28-2-2011 by hp1229 because: Add Content.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

www.aolnews.com

ATLANTA -- Shocking as it may seem, U.S. government doctors once thought it was fine to experiment on disabled people and prison inmates. Such experiments included giving hepatitis to mental patients in Connecticut, squirting a pandemic flu virus up the noses of prisoners in Maryland, and injecting cancer cells into chronically ill people at a New York hospital.

Much of this horrific history is 40 to 80 years old, but it is the backdrop for a meeting in Washington this week by a presidential bioethics commission. The meeting was triggered by the government's apology last fall for federal d
(visit the link for the full news article)

The story may be old but I would bet it still happens, the recent stories just hasn't surfaced. Good Find, not surpising sadly. S&F
edit on 28-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Yup its real and hush hush. My dad has it and can't get any sort of compensation for it because there are no official records of what kinds of shots or pills they were given and what was being tested while troops were in the vicinity. My dad only had one tour, but one tour to many to start having problems for unknown causes. Few of the people my father served with are dead and many if not all have some sort of medical problems. Back to the testing of weapons or devices when troops were within range my father has documentation of the testing while they were near it. If I could get my hands on it I would definetly post it here.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join