It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrific US Medical Experiments Come to Light

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

As I asked in the other thread on this:

But the pertinent question here, is why they have been so willing to tell on themselves in the past few years? Because it certainly isn't that they're sorry. And it isn't like they have stopped doing this kind of thing. There's more to this. But then there always is.

And the question still stands. Why are they releasing this info? These people never come clean on anything without a reason. If they are telling us about this. They're either hiding something else behind it. Or they are after something. Which is it? And what is it?

S&F DD.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Horrific US Medical Experiments Come to Light

www.aolnews.com

ATLANTA -- Shocking as it may seem, U.S. government doctors once thought it was fine to experiment on disabled people and prison inmates. Such experiments included giving hepatitis to mental patients in Connecticut, squirting a pandemic flu virus up the noses of prisoners in Maryland, and injecting cancer cells into chronically ill people at a New York hospital.

Much of this horrific history is 40 to 80 years old, but it is the backdrop for a meeting in Washington this week by a presidential bioethics commission. The meeting was triggered by the government's apology last fall for federal d
(visit the link for the full news article)

That's just disgusting. It's sad to see what today's society has become

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I have another example of all of this..

It may not have been a 'direct' experiment.. it might have been a very strange and twisted test...

Pennhurst State, The forgotten Hell.

It adds fuel to the fire though. The depravity that ALL humans are capable of when they have ALL power is, sometimes, beyond comprehension.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
www.research.va.gov/news/research_highlights/toxins-010510.cfm

They are injecting people with TOXINS now to find out if any toxins have any medical benefit.

UnderSecretary of Health signed the new regulations allowing Veterans to be used for medical experiments without their consent:

"""ATTENTION: The new, revised VHA Handbook 1200.05, "Requirements for the Protection of Human Subjects in Research" was signed by the Under Secretary for Health, October 15, 2010. The provisions of this handbook must be implemented by March 31, 2011."""

www1.va.gov...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
America's secret history makes my stomach churn. It's hard to stand behind something that has been the cause of so much abuse and wrong-doing. Evil, if you ask me. I feel the same way about Christianity's past.

If you have a conscience, and feel the way I do, you're considered unpatriotic or a heretic/blasphemer.

We'll probably go down in the history books as an evil country, rivaling the Nazis, given that our world superiority is not going to be everlasting. The next world power will demonize us and bring all of these things to light.

Sigh.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I would normally agree with you in this sort of situation, but wouldn't that make us just as horrible as these mad scientist? I am in between honestly. Pedophiles, and those high class criminals are humans also, and even thought they don't deserve the decency to die comfortable, or anything of that sort, it would be inhumane of us to do that. I mean I see the death penalty more humane than just experimenting on them. But they are candidates if it came down to it. Like, suppose they came up with a miracle cure for cancer, or AIDS, before testing on innocent people, I say, these sick people have nothing to live for except a life of crime. But seriously, the mentally ill? That's horrible, just plain evil.

So overall, it's sick what these scientists are doing to the mentally ill and others. But for people that don't deserve life, the real sicko's instead of wasting jail space, send them to a lab. At the same time, does it make us evil too?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
artsandscience.usask.ca..." target="_blank" class="postlink">artsandscience.usask.ca... l

I'm new here to the forums, so please forgive if my link didn't work. Your post reminds me of an old asylum near my community where historians talk about the old tunnels built back in early 1900's connecting homes to hospitals and different areas of what is now a town and city. Some of these tunnels are still used throughout the Saskatchewan hospital to transport the patients/corpses. There are still many accessible, but the rooms built off the tunnels between their various centers are locked tight with steel doors where they would experiment on patients. The link was just one small example where they prevented reproduction of the mentally Ill by means of sterilization.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Thanks for sharing this.
The USA is and has always been worse than Nazi Germany ever has been or will be!

Wow. They sure have their problems, but worse than Nazi Germany?

I would think if that was the case they would currently be advancing on Moscow and the FEMA camps full of Jews and what have you.

But of course you will say give it time.......

Conspiracy theorists are as predictable as paranoids.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Well I wouldnt call it horrific, its pretty tame and clean, but the result is no different.

But, this isnt new, nor is it really appropriate to condemn, I mean testing and scientific research is the reason we have so many remarkable anti-serums, venoms and methods of medicine available to us.

If I was in my 80's, alone in a home. But of sound judgement and mobile ability id definitely volunteer to trial something that could benefit future generations...

.... of course , if it got me as high as a kit, i wouldnt be complain'n!

Ah! but therein lies the difference, you would volunteer, those cited in the op's post did not VOLUNTEER.

And that alone makes it criminal behavior.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
www.research.va.gov/news/research_highlights/toxins-010510.cfm

They are injecting people with TOXINS now to find out if any toxins have any medical benefit.

UnderSecretary of Health signed the new regulations allowing Veterans to be used for medical experiments without their consent:

"""ATTENTION: The new, revised VHA Handbook 1200.05, "Requirements for the Protection of Human Subjects in Research" was signed by the Under Secretary for Health, October 15, 2010. The provisions of this handbook must be implemented by March 31, 2011."""

www1.va.gov...

You should do a thread on this Pervius. There are present military and vets on here that would like to be aware of something like this, since it directly affects them.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Aww, but wait! The U.S. would NEVER expirement on its own citizens, would it? After all, we're a 'law-abiding' nation, right? A beacon for "democracy" and human rights? LMAO

Straight out of a Stephen King Horror novel, only it's no imaginary tale. Straight out of Nazi-Germany "research" and testing upon jewish prisoners, only this was OUR gov, testing on its OWN, right here in the good old U.S. of A.

www.aolnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Considering that the US got the brightest and most significant of the Nazi brains over in Op Paperclip this isn't entirely surprising to me.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The government could be experimenting on its own people and you wouldn't even know about it as they are very good at brainwashing someone, via hypnosis or other methods that have been tested to make you forget about what has happened.
Btw those tiny implants that we hear about nowadays, if those are now unclassified, imagine how small the ones they have that are classified, those things are probably like 15yo now.
As being in the military I know that those tests are still ongoing. I wish I'd never joined, ignorance is bliss.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Theres me thinking the Nazis were bad......seems as if nothing has changed and everything is based on the nation and their agenda.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

As I asked in the other thread on this:

But the pertinent question here, is why they have been so willing to tell on themselves in the past few years? Because it certainly isn't that they're sorry. And it isn't like they have stopped doing this kind of thing. There's more to this. But then there always is.

And the question still stands. Why are they releasing this info? These people never come clean on anything without a reason. If they are telling us about this. They're either hiding something else behind it. Or they are after something. Which is it? And what is it?

S&F DD.

Might be a push for the NWO. Destroy American credibility to make Americans abandon our own government. Kind of like licking every chicken wing so no one else will want it.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A follow-up appearing today in relation to this story...Funny how investigation is only being conducted into FOREIGN nation activity. I won't hold my breath to anything outside of a slap on the wrist (if even THAT) happening...

Shameful past of medical trials prompts new US investigations

The administration asked its bioethics panel to re-evaluate international medical studies. Barack Obama also asked the Institute of Medicine to further probe the Guatemala study, but the institute relinquished the assignment after reporting a conflict of interest: in the 1940s, five members of a sister organisation had links to the Guatemala study.

So the bioethics commission has been given both tasks. To focus on federally funded international studies, the commission has formed an international panel of about a dozen experts in ethics, science and clinical research. To probe the Guatemala study, it has hired 15 staff investigators and is working with historians and other experts. The panel is to report to the President by September.

Full Story:

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Another story and more details being revealed in this gruesome travesty...

OSU had role in old drug trials

Henry Langlois was one of 38 soldiers who were told in 1955 that they were serving their country when they volunteered to inhale a biological agent that the government was testing. A year later, inmates at the Ohio Penitentiary were told they were serving society when they volunteered to let researchers inject them with live cancer cells.

In the 1960s and 1970s, 15,000 Marines were told the same thing when Ohio State University scientists tested a pneumonia vaccine on them. These and other government-funded experiments on military personnel, prisoners and mental patients are driving an investigation into the rules that are meant to protect people who volunteer for scientific studies.

Full Story:

www.dispatch.com...

edit on 7-3-2011 by DimensionalDetective because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
So I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but here we go. Lately I have been doing research on my family history and in talking with uncles and aunts I have found out that my grandfather was in the 69th Tank Battalion during WWII, he was injured and while in the hospital he was part of a experiment with 99 others who were given a dose of yellow jaundice and of these people all died within 20years. This unknown testing was enough that the VA paid for my parents to go to college, we are trying to recover information on this testing and such to find out what type of long term effect this could have, and I have never done anything like this. Does anyone have any ideas where to start, we are looking through our documents for information that was retained and found with my grandmothers estate when she died. This whole thing sounded nuts but all of my aunts and uncle remember this clearly. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Wait now, you didn't get the memo about the experiments? Someone was angry at you. hehe.

Love the post and very well put together. This is true that we are just a play toy to medical science. I know by research and by personal experience. I was actually posting to ask if you had seen this link?

mind control

found off this site...

www.wanbee.org...

Sorry still getting the linking down. I thought with your post you might find those links good to look at.

Ainge

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I read a book a few years back called the plutonium files. I suggest it to everyone here. Back in the days of the Manhattan Project and etc scientists for the military were going around injecting terminally ill patients with plutonium and uranium. However a lot of those patients ended up not being so terminal and living with the effects for the rest of their lives (in some cases the rest of their looong lives) the ones that didn't got to enjoy the extra painful death.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join