It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Supporting Ignorance Concerning Chemtrails? I think so.

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

I don't believe that you want to know what is "being sprayed" at all.

Because if you really did you'd get together, hire a freakin' plane and go get a sample of it.

but no - you lambast people who have actual evidence, you think that eyesight can tell you what's going on better than decades of atmspheric research.

You all go on about soil and saying the perfectly normal stuff in it comes from 30,000+ feet.

so all the evidendce points to you not actually giving a damn about what is really "being sprayed" - because it's too hard, or it's too expensive, or it's just too damned incoonvenient to your little religon.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by charlespearl

Gaul is a troll.
ATS doesn't have the sophisticated programming that alerts the Mods.
It really is not that hard to figure out when you know what to look for...
perpetual blindness...check
perpetual request for "evidence"...check
perpetual presence on chemtrail sites...check.

Troll. No doubt.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56e8d0e1d48b.gif[/atsimg]

I agree, there is no doubt that Aloysius is a Troll and there is also no doubt that planes are spraying crap that's making the sky turn hazy. Man made clouds from planes are screwing up our skies and it's not just from normal jet exhaust. There's many different kinds of chemicals being sprayed and it makes me sick.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I don't believe that you want to know what is "being sprayed" at all. Because if you really did you'd get together, hire a freakin' plane and go get a sample of it. but no - you lambast people who have actual evidence

All the evidence I've seen proves that you don't have a clue what "actual evidence" is.

It's so funny and quite ironic how you project your own faults onto other people Aloysius.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

"Actual evidence" - otherwise known as verifiable evidence is something that can be shown as true by independant sources. I prefer to use the term verifiable evidence, but occasinally I slip - mea culpa

typically is takes the form of some measurements, an experiment, or a train of logical thought that can be done by people regardless of location, and which will produce the same results - not necessarily identical as conditions are likely different - but results which fit the hypothesis.

It is based in fact and not supposition, it is defendable against criticism, and has a high probability of being correct based upon all the preceeding considerations.

It meets the burden of proof - there should be aspects both showing the case for the hypothesis, and negating counter evidence.

so now you know that I do know what evidence is - perhaps you can go find some for your theory.

And just what is it that your particular version of chemtrails is today?

recently you've said that everything visible coming from any aircraft (rocket, plane, whatever - including space shuttle exhaust, aerobatic trails at airshows, firefighting) is a chemtrail - how about the invisible pollution - are you including that too??

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
something i would like you all to see
Points to Ponder: The Shield Project.

Here we quote the communication from "Deep Shield":

Having read your email, I must say that you are full of questions. These questions I would dismiss immediately as being the frustrated attempts of fringe groups to bring a halt to the project, however these reports of biological material being part of the spray should be addressed. Therefore I will give as much attention to all of your questions as possible.

1. What purpose do polymer threads imbedded with biological material serve in this scenario?

Polymers are part of the mixture and they do form in threads and in `tufts'. The idea is simple and comes to us from the spider. As you may know spider webbing is very light, some newborn spiders spin a `parachute' to catch the prevailing breeze to travel far from their place of birth. Spiders have been able to attain high altitudes and travel great distances for long periods of time. Most of the elements used in the spray are heavier than air, even in their powdered form they are heavier and will sink quickly. Mixing them with the polymers suspends the particles in the atmosphere high above the surface for longer periods of time, therefore in theory we do not need to spray as often or as much material. Since the suspended particles eventually do settle into the lowest part of the atmosphere and are inhaled by all life forms on the surface there is an attempt to counter the growth of mold by adding to the mixture mold growth suppressants - some of which may be of biological material.

Mold comes in spores that travel on the winds; the polymers can attract mold spores through static charges created by the friction of the polymer threads and the atmosphere. Add a bit of warmth and moisture and mold begins to grow. The polymer is stored in a liquid form as two separate chemicals. When sprayed they combine behind the plane `spinning' long polymer chains (threads). Much tinkering has been done which the chemical matrix in past years. Many polymers (plastics) are non-biodegradable thus add to the problem of pollution. Various formula have been used, some which even use biological agents. It would be great if we could reproduce the same web material that spiders make, it is extremely strong, extremely lightweight and breaks down relatively fast in the ecology.

If you pursue these lines of inquiry, you will see the Shield Project as it really is.

The Tom Beardon Website

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.

edit on 25/5/11 by argentus because: added ex tags, link and mod notes

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Thank god for this thread ! Deny ignorance of chemtrails !

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

Do you have a source for this material?
I'd like to see the source.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
They weaken us with the food, the water, chances are air also

They don't whant us to die now, but later...
They want us to work until 65 and then die..no pension given..

Everyone now as some form of illness be it cancer or some other S##T
30% cancer this, one in five of that, or something else..
Seems we are living longer, but are we stronger

I remember the grandfathers working there a## off in the fields all day..
We get tired after mowing the lawn.. weak and sterile is the way they want us.

-No no proof just my toths-.

What best way to use a gun then to show the gun then the gun does not seem out of the ordinary.
So if you hear a gun shot it is ok because you know about the gun, but the gun can be used for bad and not
only for good, probably those planes are the same, they have a valid purpose,but they can also deviate from it.

They seem to take every thing to the extreme why the hell not this.
They are killing the planet why would i think they are doing any thing for the good of us.

Maybe they are using foreign troops to spray the bad ones and our troops only get the fun stuff.

Again just a toth, ignore it if you please i do not want a debate
i just don't know.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

The more 'out there' believe they are just AI controlled craft, from.. Well, i'll let you go read that up yourself lol

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

unfortunately the person named here as deep shield is no longer with us he payed the ultimate price for the information he gave and was found in his car in his garage without a suicide note as to whether there is any truth to what he answered we will never know but i put it here because i feel that the answers he gave are well worded and make sense.I have posted it here as it was in the site where i found it.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Here you go.

www.holmestead.ca...
www.cheniere.org...

edit on 5/25/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa

unfortunately the person named here as deep shield is no longer with us he payed the ultimate price for the information he gave and was found in his car in his garage without a suicide note as to whether there is any truth to what he answered we will never know but i put it here because i feel that the answers he gave are well worded and make sense.I have posted it here as it was in the site where i found it.

So you believe this story, of an anonymous person, that we have no evidence they ever existed, and we have no evidence they actually died for that matter too.

It strikes me as being quite made up. Its been rather convenient for people in conspiracy circles to make up a wild tale and use an anonymous source to make it sound important, then to conveniently kill the person off too at a later date.

It would not be the first that people have played fast and loose with the truth in order to promote the chemtrail religion, or the chemtrail hoax (when it comes to people like Will Thomas).

Its amazing djcardosa, you will ask for so much evidence in regards to aviation and contrails, that you often end up ignoring or not believing. But when it comes to something like this, not only do you not ask for evidence, but you apparently will completely believe it.

And another thing. You have said that its this year, that you noticed contrails being different than last yeat when apparently were there normal to you. However, you are discussing some webpages and supposed anonymous insider, and this dates back to 2003!
edit on 25-5-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

if you read what you quoted there you will see that i stated as to whether it is true or not we will never know but i found it interesting and i am sure others here will to.
as for looking at the science behind contrail's i have and nothing i have read has explained how the conditions are right everyday for them to persist for hours i just don't think thats possible the fact that the trail's spread out to cover the sky in a misty layer that lets some sunlight through made the answers to those questions more realistic therefore i thought that i would put it here and get others views on it.
I also said in another thread that its better to look at the information on its own merit not question the validity of the person themselfs after all anyone that has been quoted here as coming out with the story of the chemtrail's [no matter if they are x cia/fbi or scientists]they are slated or made out to be crazy nutjobs or in for the cash.
after all making up your own mind is the only real freedom we have.
and i answered that question before so it shows that out of the 2 of us you are the one with a selective memory

edit on 25-5-2011 by djcarlosa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

...unfortunately the person named here as deep shield is no longer with us ....

I am quite certain that the so-called "deep shield" persona is a creation of one of the pushers of the "chem"-trail hoax.

Cliff Carnicorn comes to mind....or, one of his minions......

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

...unfortunately the person named here as deep shield is no longer with us ....

I am quite certain that the so-called "deep shield" persona is a creation of one of the pushers of the "chem"-trail hoax.

Cliff Carnicorn comes to mind....or, one of his minions......

I actually do not think Carnicom would have done that. I actually think Carnicom does believe it all, but I am fairly sure people like Will Thomas, Len Horowitz and others (Alex Jones) do not believe in any of it, they just saw a chance to make some money.

I think Clifford Carnicom is just too wrapped up on it to ever admit he was wrong. Its been his identity since 1999.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Yeah...I bow down to you, in the instance of the names behind this hoax. You have the finger on the names, better than I....my memory of the players isn't as precise; I need to write it down, and outline it.

BTW.....the Cheyenne from the BBC clip. I tried to search the n-number. (I know...)

Couldn't see it completely....N300P (?).....

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
thankyou for validating my point i see you both attack who deep shield may be and neither of you comment on what he has to say.
Better to attack the person rather than the information?
Maybe you would like to comment on the answers he gave?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Because intelligent people can read that junk from "Deep Shield" and see it for what it is....

Luckily, there are many intelligent people who serve to warn those who may be swayed by the OTHER very smart, and clever people who use their smarts, and cleverness for ulterior motives. Like, the bloke (or blokes) who compiled that nonsense from "deep shield'

It actually has all the earmarks of a well-crafted scam, by several authors. Much like quite a few other examples of fiction, and entertainment........

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

so basically you won't comment because you can't argue with what is said and to cover that fact you do the usual attack the source of the information as you have with any source of information that our side have brought to the table perhaps there are items you are not allowed to comment on personally i use the same premise you used there whenever i read one of your posts.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Huh???

...so basically you won't comment....

I did....*comment*....very much on the topic.

Try paying attention........

<< 52  53  54    56  57 >>

join