It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Supporting Ignorance Concerning Chemtrails? I think so.

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

So more evidence that ther is no geoengineering, no chemtrails, and no nanotechnology of note!

Good one matty!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

heh..... please make sense next time you post. Don't get butt hurt because you are unable to admit you are wrong. They made a forum for it because there is overwhelming evidence that it is happening.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

No - they made the forum because ome people asked them to.

Certainly there's plenty of geo-engineering going on - carbon sequestration, tree planting, use of alternative fuels and energy sources - renewables and bio-fuels.

and research into all sorts of other possibilities such as solar radiation management, sea fertilisation, etc.

"Chemtrails" aren't a biggie in geo-engineering, and arent' even ia biggie in solar radiation management!

there's plenty of research into "spraying" things into the upper atmosphere, but if it ever happens it won't actually be visible anyway.......so still no chemtails!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It's rather funny how you will accept geo-engineering in every other fashion except for the one that would have the most effect....ie..... using airplanes. You won't read patents that clearly do exactly what we see. Please share inner thoughts as to why you come to this site and attempt to say something doesn't exist. You aren't convincing anyone, so what is your motive?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I dont' accept that "it" is happening because of the lack of evidence showing that "it" is happening. the presumed/expected cost of it is not evidence that it is happening.

I accept that the other types of geo-engineering are happening because there IS evidence they are happening. And there cost is not evidence that they are happening either.

I don't see why that is peculiar at all.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
These documents contain evidence of the use of chemtrails for weather modification

Hygroscopic Cloud Seeding
PDF

Tracer Applications
PDF

Chaff tracers
PDF

Weather modification
PDF

Cloud modification
PDF

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

These documents contain evidence of the use of chemtrails for weather modification

Hygroscopic Cloud Seeding PDF

Tracer Applications PDF

Chaff tracers PDF

Weather modification PDF

Cloud modification PDF

Again your research is top notch had this thread been talking about cloud seeding. You may want to re read the pdf's because there is nothing at all that refers to anything other than cloudseeding.

I am not at all surprised that you linked some things that have nothing to do with chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Air Weather Service was created in 1937 and is now know as, of 1997, Air Force Weather Agency (AFWA) are the command and control structure of Chemtrails and Weather Modification

Save the documents before they are deleted. They have been doing it for over 50 years. They put chaff and other radar tracers in it so they can trace the Chemtrails on radar. Remember that! Only the military can perform this type of operation. Please read the documents listed below to understand it.

Technical Report 177 An Introduction to Weather Modification

www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf&AD=AD0696619

The Air Weather Service mission includes the field testing and operational application of weather-modification techniques.

1999: A review of Cloud Seeding Experiments to Enhance Percipitation and Some New Prospects

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.172.5373&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Substantial work has also been conducted in the past 10 years regarding the dispersion and transport of seeding material in both convective and orographic clouds.

The use of tracer material to tag a seeded region has been particularly helpful in this effort. The two tracer materials that are used most often are chaff and SF6. Both materials could be released from either the air or the surface.

The dispersion and transport of the chaff is monitored by radar, while the detection of the SF6 is usually conducted with aircraft equipped to detect it at very low concentrations. (Stith et al. 1990; Klimowski et al. 1998).

1980 State Water Survey Division ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCES SECTION AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS: CRITERIA FOR WEATHER MODIFICATION OPERATIONS AND EFFECTIVE EVALUATION

www.isws.uiuc.edu/pubdoc/CR/ISWSCR-240.pdf

D. Designation of cloud treatment techniques.

1. Seeding agent(s) to be employed.

2. Method of transfer to clouds (aircraft, ground generators, or others).

3. Location of seeding in cloud (base, mid-level, top, other).

4. Method of dispersal into cloud (Agl generator, flares, rockets, dry ice dispenser, etc.).

5. Time(s) of day seeding is to be performed (if selective).

6. Duration of seeding in each operation.

E. Requirements for facilities and equipment.
1. Operational center.
2. Meteorological equipment.
3. Aircraft.
4. Ground generators.
5. Seeding devices.

F. Personnel.
1. M e t e o r o l o g i s t ( s ) .
2. A i r c r a ft crew.
3. I n s t r ume nt t e c h n i c i a ns and o b s e r v e r s.

G. Measurements to be made.
1. Meteorological.
2. Aircraft.
3. Radar.
4. Other.

Internet Trolls and Chemtrail sprayers... Besides if it is good for us why don't you let us know. Unless... you have something to hide...

Keep spraying and I will keep posting. Note taken: I guess you do work on the weekends....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Air Weather Service was created in 1937 and is now know as, of 1997, Air Force Weather Agency (AFWA) are the command and control structure of Chemtrails and Weather Modification

Save the documents before they are deleted. They have been doing it for over 50 years. They put chaff and other radar tracers in it so they can trace the Chemtrails on radar. Remember that! Only the military can perform this type of operation. Please read the documents listed below to understand it.

The Air Weather Service mission includes the field testing and operational application of weather-modification techniques.

1999: A review of Cloud Seeding Experiments to Enhance Percipitation and Some New Prospects

Substantial work has also been conducted in the past 10 years regarding the dispersion and transport of seeding material in both convective and orographic clouds.

The use of tracer material to tag a seeded region has been particularly helpful in this effort. The two tracer materials that are used most often are chaff and SF6. Both materials could be released from either the air or the surface.

The dispersion and transport of the chaff is monitored by radar, while the detection of the SF6 is usually conducted with aircraft equipped to detect it at very low concentrations. (Stith et al. 1990; Klimowski et al. 1998).

1980 State Water Survey Division ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCES SECTION AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS: CRITERIA FOR WEATHER MODIFICATION OPERATIONS AND EFFECTIVE EVALUATION

D. Designation of cloud treatment techniques.

1. Seeding agent(s) to be employed.

2. Method of transfer to clouds (aircraft, ground generators, or others).

3. Location of seeding in cloud (base, mid-level, top, other).

4. Method of dispersal into cloud (Agl generator, flares, rockets, dry ice dispenser, etc.).

5. Time(s) of day seeding is to be performed (if selective).

6. Duration of seeding in each operation.

E. Requirements for facilities and equipment.
1. Operational center.
2. Meteorological equipment.
3. Aircraft.
4. Ground generators.
5. Seeding devices.

F. Personnel.
1. M e t e o r o l o g i s t ( s ) .
2. A i r c r a ft crew.
3. I n s t r ume nt t e c h n i c i a ns and o b s e r v e r s.

G. Measurements to be made.
1. Meteorological.
2. Aircraft.
3. Radar.
4. Other.

Internet Trolls and Chemtrail sprayers... Besides if it is good for us why don't you let us know. Unless... you have something to hide...

Keep spraying and I will keep posting. Note taken: I guess you do work on the weekends....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by charlespearl

Spamming posts is actually against the T&C's .....

Why do chemmies keep brining up cloud seeding??

so I'm not going to make the same reply I did elsewher - I'm just going to link to it......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Too bad.....

....as usual, most who post such "sources" cannot comprehend what they are reading, before they post them.

Either there is a profound desire to continue to spew the "chem"-trail agenda (based on the preponderance of new members who join, and repeat the nonsense) or...."gullible is, as gullible does"....

...(paraphrasing from the movie "Forrest Gump".......

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
delete
edit on 26-4-2011 by charlespearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You are Internet Troll #2. Read the documents they explain that chenmtrails are weather modification by the US government and state governments. I even provided the sources.

A review of Cloud Seeding Experiments to Enhance Percipitation and Some New Prospects

edit on 26-4-2011 by charlespearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

It explains that cloud seeding is weather modification, just like it always has been.

How does it relates to "chemtrails" "sprayed" at 30,000 + feet by commercial airliners??

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Gaul is a troll.
ATS doesn't have the sophisticated programming that alerts the Mods.
It really is not that hard to figure out when you know what to look for...
perpetual blindness...check
perpetual request for "evidence"...check
perpetual presence on chemtrail sites...check.

Troll. No doubt.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Since when was aasking about the trails "sprayed" at 30,000+ feet by commercial airliners trolling?

that's what most people understand "chemtrails" are about - are you saying that those are not chemtrails, but cloud seeding is?

Do you even have a coherent concept of chemtrails that you can expound??

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I have found that you cannot communicate with a troll.
Many here understand that. Trolls run then off by asking for "evidence" of what they see, feel, and understand to be the truth.
Some things cannot be conveyed through the written word, apparently...

Something(s) are being sprayed. Many of us know it, and we are trying to find out what. We don't know what it is, and apparently YOU don't either. You support ignorance by asking for evidence for what many of us believe is happening, when you could be actually helping us to find out. What a concept, tireless chemtrail debunker....

Why are you here?

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join