It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Supporting Ignorance Concerning Chemtrails? I think so.

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
U.S. Climate Change Science Program
Synthesis and Assessment Product 2.3
January 2009

OK first question for you is ....What does the word synthesis mean as it is being used here?

- the combination of ideas into a complex whole
- deduction: reasoning from the general to the particular (or from cause to effect)

You will find it used a lot at www.climatescience.gov... - the purpose of all these reports is given at www.globalchange.gov...

The U.S. Climate Change Science Program (CCSP) series of 21 "Synthesis and Assessment Products" (SAPs) integrate research results focused on important science issues and aimed to support informed discussion and decision making regarding climate variability and change by policy makers, resource managers, stakeholders, the media, and the general public.

The entire report is at www.climatescience.gov... - some bits from the summary and intro are below.

Need help ?

No thanks.

Here en.wikipedia.org...

Close enough - "a combination of two or more entities that together form something new." - in the context of the document you mention the "entities" and "something new" are ideas. But a dictionary is a better source for definitions.

From the report:

The objectives of this report are (1) to promote a consensus about the knowledge base for climate change decision support, and (2) to provide a synthesis and integration of the current knowledge of the climate-relevant impacts of anthropogenic aerosols for policy makers, policy analysts, and general public, both within and outside the U.S government and worldwide.

and

This report critically reviews current knowledge about global distributions and properties of atmospheric aerosols, as they relate to aerosol impacts on climate. It assesses possible next steps aimed at substantially
reducing uncertainties in aerosol radiative forcing estimates. Current measurement techniques and modeling approaches are summarized, providing context.

So the report is synthesising an overall picture of the effects of atmospheric aerosols from the various bits of information that are already available.

Here's what atmospheric aerosols are:

Atmospheric aerosols are suspensions of solid and/or liquid particles in air. Aerosols are ubiquitous
in air and are often observable as dust, smoke, and haze. Both natural and human processes contribute to aerosol concentrations. On a global basis, aerosol mass derives predominantly from natural sources, mainly
sea salt and dust. However, anthropogenic (manmade) aerosols, arising primarily from a variety of combustion sources, can dominate in and downwind of highly populated and industrialized regions, and in areas of intense
agricultural burning.

The term “atmospheric aerosol” encompasses a wide range of particle types having different compositions, sizes, shapes, and optical properties. Aerosol loading, or amount in the atmosphere, is usually quantified by mass concentration or by an optical measure, aerosol optical depth (AOD). AOD is the vertical integral
through the entire height of the atmosphere of the fraction of incident light either scattered or absorbed by airborne particles. Usually numerical models and in situ observations use mass concentration as the primary measure of aerosol loading, whereas most remote sensing methods retrieve AOD.

How did I do?
edit on 2-3-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: quoting

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I'm waiting ...anyone care to give any answers ?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Here is another classic fail presented by Tanker Enemy.

The chemtrail community call this aircraft the 'Baseball Tanker'

This mysterious Baseball Tanker has also been filmed by chemtrailers in Canada.

It really is pathetic. One of the most distinctive airline colour schemes in the world, but still they have no clue as to what it is. They claim that there is a pod on the back of the fuselage. What else can it be they cry!

Monarch Airlines has one of the most distinctive colour schemes in the airline business and is fleet wide on different aircraft. Why is it so hard for them to understand that an airliner colour scheme can look strange filmed at ten of thousands of feet? Atmospheric distortion and many other factors play a part in the video results.

The video immediately above shows a Monarch Airlines Airbus A330. The guy who filmed it can simply go along to Alberta airport and film them. He can track it on Flight Aware and other products.

Monarch Airlines colour scheme. Now go back and analyse the video.

www.airliners.net...

TJ

edit on 2-3-2011 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You did ...OK.... a little too much cutting and pasting..

The objectives of this report are (1) to promote a consensus about the knowledge base for climate change decision support, and (2) to provide a synthesis and integration of the current knowledge of the climate-relevant impacts of anthropogenic aerosols for policy makers, policy analysts, and general public, both within and outside the U.S government and worldwide.

Now what does anthropogenic aerosol mean ? Remember I asked you all this earlier in this thread

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Well I wanted to make sure everyone is getting the full gist of the document.

Why, anthropogenic aerosol means what it says in the report of course...."anthropogenic (manmade) aerosols" - they are man made aerosols, just like it says - did you not read my extensive cutting and pasting? I am hurt!

Edit: I have to go catch a train - here'sa couple of plaes where they give some idea of where man-made aerosols originate -

In the report itself -

Anthropogenic aerosols originate from urban and industrial emissions, domestic fire and other combustion
products, smoke from agricultural burning, and soil dust created by overgrazing, deforestation, draining of inland water bodies, some farming practices, and generally, land management activities that destabilize the surface regolith to wind erosion.

A web page on aerosol properties: www.rap.ucar.edu...

Or just google "sources of anthropogenic aerosols" for many more....
edit on 2-3-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: as noted

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

LOL....You'll get over it

Next please give definitions for Hygroscopicity ......I will be back soon

Fine here is your definition

the relative ability of a substance (as an aerosol) to adsorb
water vapor from its surroundings and ultimately dissolve.
Frequently reported as ratio of some property of particle
or of particulate phase of an aerosol (e.g., diameter, mean
diameter) as function of relative humidity to that at low
relative humidity.
edit on 2-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Like I said - I have to catch a train - I'm outa here for a coupeel of hours at least - go buy a dictionary!!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
MathiasAndrew,

When is it going to be disclosed? When is your theory going to be proved? If the penny hasn't dropped then in 30, 40, 50 years time you will still be wondering how 'they' got away it. Why not get out there with your video camera and set up a You Tube Channel. You've seen how people can mislead on video. You too can be part of this great campaign! Think of all the evidence that you can collect for the cause? As I stated before you will still be puzzled in decades to come!

TJ

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

You all requested a scientific basis for the proof that chemtrails are a real experiment that is occurring and not just some normal condition of a normal airplane contrail?

Are you no longer interested in the scientific proof or what is it ? Am I getting too close for comfort to the truth ?

None of you seemed to be able to read the document for yourself. So I am going to walk you through it ? It's a large document you know. Or have you even looked at it ? How typical that just as I am about to explain it to you. You suddenly lose interest.

Now pipe down and try to learn something based on the facts and the evidence this time. Instead of all your ranting and raving and hooping and hollering from the sidelines you shcmuck....

edit on 2-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by tommyjo

You all requested a scientific basis for the proof that chemtrails are a real experiment that is occurring and not just some normal condition of a normal airplane contrail?

Are you no longer interested in the scientific proof or what is it ? Am I getting too close for comfort to the truth ?

Get real. You haven't proved anything! All you have shown is that you are gullible and naive enough to be fooled by misleading YT videos. LOL! Do you actually believe that any of us on here are disinfo agents sent here to stop YOU from revealing the 'truth'. As I stated before in decades to come you will still be puzzled as to why your theories haven't been disclosed.

Here is one for you as you are the expert on 'chemtrails'

Look three trails! How can this be? The Chemtrailers want you to believe that the middle trail is evidence of spraying.

Do you agree with them? Can you explain the middle trail as you are the expert on them?

TJ

edit on 2-3-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
OK look, I supplied my evidence, which is the document from earlier, way before you decided to come in here with your video to distract the current evidence I'm offering up for evaluation. No one from the contrail side of this seems to want to comment or discuss whats in that document.

The challenge is simple.... I will look at and evaluate your video later.......But first, I want one person to accept my challenge to go through this document line by line and page by page to interpret the information contained within this document. We will use the glossary provided and others sources to define to meaning of the information.

It should be an even and fair debate ..meaning no teams of 3 against 1, with all the usual distractions from others and no changing the subject until the entire document has been mutually agreed upon what the interpretation should be. If certain parts can not be defined clearly to the satisfaction of both persons. Then we will set those items aside into a separate column for larger group debate.

Anyone willing to accept this challenge ?

Here is the document....www.usgcrp.gov...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Either put up or shut up.......the challenge has been set

Still no takers ?

www.globalchange.gov...

In addition to participating in the Center, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has programs to assess and identify potential measures to reduce fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emissions. FAA conducts research to support Goal 2, leveraging research with other U.S. Government agencies to reduce uncertainties surrounding aviation emissions and their effect on climate change. For example, FAA research through the Partnership for Air Transportation Noise and Emissions Reduction (PARTNER) Center of Excellence addresses the impact of aircraft contrails on climate change. FAA also participates heavily in the work program of the International Civil Aviation Organization's Committee on Aviation Environmental Protection, and provides technical expertise and date to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) and the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
edit on 3-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Only in your mind has the challenge been set! You have proved that you are easily fooled by videos. Those videos are presented by 'chemtrailers' as 'smoking gun' evidence and you are gullible and naive to fall for them. That is nobody's fault but your own! All you have done with the documents is convinced yourself that you have found evidence. You still haven't proved a thing. In decades to come it will still be the same. No disclosure. Nothing! Chemmies will still be ranting on forums and making videos to suck in the naive - and you will still be puzzled.

Remember to come back and inform us when your theory is proved correct!

There is a cure. The tin-foil hat is optional. Epsom salts! Yes, they are deadly serious! Remember to file it away for the day of disclosure!

TJ

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
In the Agencies

Department of Agriculture www.globalchange.gov...

Department of Commerce www.globalchange.gov...

Department of Defense www.globalchange.gov...

Department of Energy www.globalchange.gov...

Department of Health and Human Services
www.globalchange.gov...

Department of the Interior www.globalchange.gov...

Department of State www.globalchange.gov...

Department of Transportation www.globalchange.gov...

Environmental Protection Agency www.globalchange.gov...

National Aeronautics and Space Administration www.globalchange.gov...

National Science Foundation
www.globalchange.gov...

The Smithsonian Institution www.globalchange.gov...

US Agency for International Development www.globalchange.gov...

edit on 3-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

if people would only take a minute www.govtrack.us... and what was in the bill www.carnicom.com... from link... To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons. As well as...
(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or
extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or (B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;
See link for the rest of this non law bill, yes it died, so it is still going on. HAARP Chem-trails ELF and others are all being used today, in the field of research and in the name of "for the better good", so they say. Why is it when i see that i think of DDT, or open air, above ground nuke testing????

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Why did you leave "extraterrestial weapons" out of the quote? Not worried about them too?

edit on 3/3/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

no i am here just reading some other on thread post, as far as i can find there is no other bill hr 2977 it is dead do you know of one HR or SB?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I kinda already knew you would chicken out on this one. Let's see if any of your other comrades have the nerve, the guts or the intellect to accept a true, fair, open and honest, intelligent, scientific debate as well as an analysis of the documents and reports that I have supplied to you all.

Maybe at least one of you all will finally actually read the damn thing and decide to accept. Until then I believe there isn't much left to deny except your own ignorance..

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join