It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's, abductions and the effects, my own experiences....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
So we humans are nothing more than a science project to them? That's a rather depressing thought did they ever tell you why they were abducting you?Its an interesting story id like to hear more S&F for you.

Hey there lokdog,

To answer your question (imho) - 'Yes we are' - and from my own personal experiences I don't think this is depressing at all ... without their 'ongoing experiment' we wouldn't be here my friend.

Just in case you were wondering ... like the OP I too am completely sane.

>>>NOTE TO OPATS THREADSMY EBOOK - free to read

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

like a pin hole that never closes,

I have one of those in my groin. My husband discovered it.

It never closes and I take great care to keep it clean.

When he told me I was shocked, I have two children and thought it may be something the doctors did while I was I giving birth. But I’ve looked up on child birth and found nothing at all like it.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Thanks for posting,

Something that has interested me about abductions is the part when experiencers tell about feeling like it all makes sense.. I have a suspicion that these telepathic beings can manipulate the human mind to feel that way in order to ensure security during the event.. If you felt great fear you might attack for instance...

When people dream, including myself, they speak of everything making sense in the dream as if you know the people and the surrounding, but when awakening and remembering, you discover you are actually not familiar with any part of what was in those dreams..

There is supposedly a mechanism that creates this in dreams that is a function in the human mind, perhaps it is being manipulated during abductions.. That doesn't necessarily mean the abductors are all bad, but it doesn't make it any easier to figure out either...

Cheers

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

thanks for the links and ebook, I will have a look at them tonight and post feedback.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Thank you for the O.P.U.S link. I will check it out tonight if I get the time.

I have made you an ATS friend. I checked out your profile and am now reading one of your threads from 2009.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

like a pin hole that never closes,

I have one of those in my groin. My husband discovered it.

It never closes and I take great care to keep it clean.

When he told me I was shocked, I have two children and thought it may be something the doctors did while I was I giving birth. But I’ve looked up on child birth and found nothing at all like it.

Sounds like it could also be an implant.

I have some gynaecological type recollections too but these are the scariest and one very recent, always the tall greys in my experience when anything medical or intrusive.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Thanks for posting,

Something that has interested me about abductions is the part when experiencers tell about feeling like it all makes sense.. I have a suspicion that these telepathic beings can manipulate the human mind to feel that way in order to ensure security during the event.. If you felt great fear you might attack for instance...

When people dream, including myself, they speak of everything making sense in the dream as if you know the people and the surrounding, but when awakening and remembering, you discover you are actually not familiar with any part of what was in those dreams..

There is supposedly a mechanism that creates this in dreams that is a function in the human mind, perhaps it is being manipulated during abductions.. That doesn't necessarily mean the abductors are all bad, but it doesn't make it any easier to figure out either...

Cheers

This makes sense and is possible. The whole experience feels like being completely under control in every way, physically, emotionally, atomically.

It doesn't make it any easier to figure out, especially with varying types of alien and some experiences being friendly.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

thanks for the links and ebook, I will have a look at them tonight and post feedback.

It would be good to compare notes

Woody

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
OP, could you tell me more about when you helped the grey-blue alien?

Have any of you guys ever attempted to remove your supposed implant? I removed a perfect black sphere from my eyebrow a few years ago, I could never tell what it was made of.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I thought the gray aliens were really our own government project....meant to keep fear of aliens in our minds and hearts....whereas the real aliens are more like spiritual beings and/or from a different dimension....with no malice and are benevolent creatures...am I wrong?
edit on 21-2-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This implant talk really bothers me growing up on a farm like i did.We used to put chips in the cows ears for ID purposes if aliens are doing these things to you i agian think science experiment.IMO putting a chip in a sentient being without asking first is just wrong.
edit on 21-2-2011 by lokdog because: cuz

edit on 21-2-2011 by lokdog because: cuz

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Thats really interesting im gonna read your book i'm looking foward to it to be honest.Thanks for sharing your experiences in it.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by inomztietuseoe
OP, could you tell me more about when you helped the grey-blue alien?

Have any of you guys ever attempted to remove your supposed implant? I removed a perfect black sphere from my eyebrow a few years ago, I could never tell what it was made of.

I tried removing the thing on my forehead but almost fainted.

The blue grey alien experience I recall is from when I was really young, maybe about 10, in the really old woods behind our then house, the woods there are sort of a 200x800 yards strip of ancient hillside with really old trees, more than 500 years, surrounded by houses, and in a rural area generally. I spent most of my time in these woods when not at school, I knew, and still do, every tree, every exposed tree root, every hill and hidden place there like the back of my hand, I felt very connected to those woods.
One day I heard a sound and felt something was there, being very sensitive generally and especially to 'my woods', the atmosphere felt tangible, as if there was visible energy, the sound wasn't a human sound, sort of childlike but slightly sonar, almost clicking.
I checked an area where the sound was from and there was a small maybe 3 feet tall, very thin blue grey type alien, I sensed that it felt threatened when seeing me and I felt like I should portray I wanted to help, it was very telepathic and had a wound on it's lower leg, there was clear and opaque greyish 'matter' on the area. There was tenseness but it felt like it understood I wanted to help. As I was helping it, a small craft appeared, silvery eau de nil metallic, I recall two larger more blue blue /grey beings standing in the doorway that communicated to the smaller alien and felt like it was safe then, and felt like they knew I was helping and wanted to thank me. I seen inside their craft, it was the same metallic inside with radials, some sort of seating on the outer walls and very smooth generally. That's how I recall the experience, very vividly but possible only recalling parts, and that's all of the experience I recall.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

I wish to know all these answers!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Perhaps, certainly the tall grey aliens with the long fingers are the ones I recall as creating fear in me and pain.

The blue grey and Nordic experiences felt really nice, like something good.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I have to to ask, what type of religious background do you have or not have.
Thank you for your reply.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Thank you. How tall were the ones who stood in the doorway? They sound very much like the same guys I've seen before. Charming, aren't they? Out of curiosity, what year do you think this happened?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I grew up in a very religious family, my great gran the matriarch, who was a Church Elder for the Church of Scotland and my other gran also matriarchal and Church of Scotland. Both my parents were brought up Christian and I went to Christian church and Sunday school as a child. I loved it and loved my own bible and hymn book and totally looked to Jesus as a role model. As I grew older I asked a lot of questions at Sunday school and wasn't too satisfied with the answers and I guess my faith in Christianity waned and I stopped attending Sunday school though still attended church on school occasions and family events.

As I reached my young teens I began a major interest in wanting to get to the truth of religions and the meaning of life and started reading books on religious history, books on ancient practices and peoples, spirituality, magic of all sorts, wicca, buddhism, Krsna, Elohim, Planetary angelic heirarchies, Kabbala, Judaism, Vatican manuscripts etc, doing psi experiments, learning ouija, runes, tarot, literally reading hundreds of books and websites during more than 20 years so far.

I believe in 'something' and believe all religions and science are part of the same thing, like a superior energy, which is infinite.
edit on 21-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by inomztietuseoe
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Thank you. How tall were the ones who stood in the doorway? They sound very much like the same guys I've seen before. Charming, aren't they? Out of curiosity, what year do you think this happened?

Maybe 4 feet tall and yes very charming. I was 10 in 1981 so I guess around then, 1980 /81 ish.

I would be interested in hearing more of your experience of blue greys if you wouldn't mind sharing that is.
edit on 21-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

reply to post by spoonbender

thank you and yes owls do feature a lot in these experiences.

Owls were mentionedhere the other day. And I mentioned about my attraction to them also. In addition to that, a few years after my experience, I was strikingly absorbed in some cheap wall art (pictures) that I simply could not get out of my mind. This was back in the mid-1970s. The "art" was of seperate images of a young boy and a girl done with large, unnatural eyes. They were hot with the K-Mart-type crowd at that time. I even did a little of research on the artist, but I don't remember any of it now. All I remember is the haunting eyes. Later, that fascination of mine was transferred to owls. I have owl knick-knaks and art that display even a more stark look.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join