It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do aliens get inside houses?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hello to all. Im new here at ATS and joined last year because of an event that my fiance' and I witnessed (orbs, that will be another post). Ever since that experience I have many questions about ETs and UFOs and enjoy reading everyone's opinions here. I have always given to the possibility of us not being alone in the universe but from what I saw that night, I now have no doubt we are not alone. My question is: If aliens can get into our homes, why would they need ships to fly in? and/or how do aliens get inside homes?

If they have the technology or magical powers to walk through walls I would guess they wouldnt need a vessel to take them from here to there. What ever means they used to get them through the walls could be used to transport them to where ever they wish.

Other questions:
How come dogs dont pick up on the aliens once inside the home (barking)?

Why do abductions happen at night in persons homes while they're sleeping? Wouldnt it be easier to pick up a homeless person off the street or a person walking alone?

I'd like some discussion from abductees if possible and no, i have never been abducted.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Through, the door I would guess.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by miamibombero
My question is: If aliens can get into our homes, why would they need ships to fly in? and/or how do aliens get inside homes?

If they have the technology or magical powers to walk through walls I would guess they wouldnt need a vessel to take them from here to there. What ever means they used to get them through the walls could be used to transport them to where ever they wish.

I'm going to play devils advocate here and say that their 'teleportation devices' dont work long distance
this is most likely the answer you'll get or something similar.

Other questions:
How come dogs dont pick up on the aliens once inside the home (barking)?

they use some powers to either subdue the dogs or they are working outside our time space envelope

Why do abductions happen at night in persons homes while they're sleeping? Wouldnt it be easier to pick up a homeless person off the street or a person walking alone?

abduction believers will probably say that homeless people are being targeted but its not good enough to study just one section of our society therefore they take a cross section of society.

for me your questions are valid and make a good point but they are easily countered with utter made up twaddle

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Most likely due to limits on distance to be able to manipulate matter where they could pass through it.. Thus the need for ships to travel.. And the ability to pass through solid matter.
As for dogs probably some form of telepathic control by aliens would keep them quiet.. Only theory though..

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The same way as Santa Clause....through the chimney.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
Through, the door I would guess.

Agreed, that's what it's for. Unless they aren't even phased by walls, in that case it doesn't matter. But my guess would be the Door as well, why go through a window or anything like that when you've got a door. If they're smart enough to get here, they're probably smart enough to interact with doorknobs.
Peace!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yes those seemingly intelligent orbs of light really are a game-changer, eh? Glad you are here and you are asking some very good questions imo.

Here are a couple of excellent threads you might find interesting:

They Come From Within by mikeboydus

Are Abductions Astral? by SkyFloating

Peace & good luck. I look forward to the details of your experience. Please U2U me when you post them if that's not too much to ask.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
You know, I've always wondered about that too...I'm assuming they come through windows or doors, but I've never heard of any reports about aliens setting off security alarms, or leaving physical evidence of their intrusion, like broken windows or footprints, etc. And I don't think anyone has ever reported actually witnessing or even hearing an alien entering their home..

Maybe they use some kind of wormhole type thing?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
He’s climbing in your windows
He’s snatchin your people up
Tryna rape em so y’all need to
Hide your kids, hide your wife

edit on 20-2-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by miamibombero

Just replying to one thing at the moment...

Everyone else is sleeping too.. less chance of being observed, just like thieves.

They follow gene lines.. so unless the homeless person was involved in this way then they wouldn't be picked up for any reason. It's the same way we use specific animals for testing instead of picking up strays off the street.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
if you go along with the theory that they're interdimensional beings that
have mastered the technology necessary to cross from their world to
ours then the accounts of them coming through walls etc. can start to be explained.

As for the 'ships' that are seen, i think we may
be looking at a race of beings that may be physical like we are to some
degree but yet they appear less 'real' and more subtle than we do. I think
this applies to their technology too.

Of course for the people that don'nt believe in abductions that explanation will
sound highly convienient! All I can say is that i think science is moving on and
will start to explore the concept of interdimensionality. It's sounds ridiculous
to many people now but I think that will change.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Who would want to abduct a homeless person off the street?

They'd go crazy inside the space craft and might damage something in the cab that is real critical, and would in the process of throwing cats at the ETs probably stink up the whole ship.

Happined to the tripods in War of the Worlds. Remember seeing them all go crazy, then crash, then open up and all this ooze and a being is dead? Stink kills.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by crookedj0k3r
Who would want to abduct a homeless person off the street?

They'd go crazy inside the space craft and might damage something in the cab that is real critical, and would in the process of throwing cats at the ETs probably stink up the whole ship.

Happined to the tripods in War of the Worlds. Remember seeing them all go crazy, then crash, then open up and all this ooze and a being is dead? Stink kills.

I am sorry but that is funny.

Sounds like a good explanation..

Now in technical terms: Note Alien Log-The homeless of the human race seem to be very unstable and unreliable.

Again I apologize for this worthless comment.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Contrary to popular belief regarding teleportation beams and the ability to walk through walls, I think the actuality of things is likely to be far more mundane.
Most aliens enter houses either down the chimney or by looking under the plant pot next to the front door and finding the key.
Ever been sitting at the P.C with a nice cup of coffee and a pastry and suddenly heard an intruder alarm activated in the neigbourhood? Bet you had a quick look out the window then returned to your desk thinking what an irriatating sound it was.
Unfortunately for you, that could have been your chance to catch an alien in the act.
YESS! they can still be detected by motion sensors!
YESS! they bleed like you and I.
The reason there are so many unsolved crimes is because they can use telepathy to convince any police despatched that they are a comfy armchair and offer no threat.
The police leave, let the owners know they have conducted a search, and give them a crime reference.
Later that night, the comfy armchair changes back into an alien form and inserts anal probes into the entire family.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
ok, great, so how do the EBE's get us humans through the walls we there is an abduction?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I believe you are already fully aware and are just waiting for someone else to state it, maybe not!
Here goes anyway, whats the difference between an alien and a spirit? Between a grey and a ghost? Between a reptillian and a demon? Between a plejaren and a jinn? One and the same my friend.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I would think that a being that could travel across the galaxy/universe would have the tech to pick locks.

Other than that, I'm more curious on how they travel rather than how they get inside.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It is my belief that some species of Extra-Terrestrials are lucky enough to have a device, suit, or even the natural genetic ability to make atoms of other objects push away from their body at will, like a reverse magnetic effect.

They could walk up to a wall and step straight through it, and the atoms of the wall simply roll over the body of the being like water. Once the being is through the wall the cavity then closes back to the original state it was in before the pass-through.

Perhaps they can separate their own atoms just enough so that they still 'hold together' and yet pass through objects at will (this would also render them 99.99% invisible, I believe.)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
They abduct you "yesterday" and return you in the "present" - so they use time travelling technology. The only way to avoid them is to close off your being from thier system of timelines and wormholes. Hide your mind!
edit on 21-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
They abduct you "yesterday" and return you in the "present" - so they use time travelling technology. The only way to avoid them is to close off your being from thier system of timelines and wormholes.

That could account for the strange sensation of Dejavu that some people get.

It is a widely known fact that those people with Temporal Lobe Epilepsy experience Dejavu before a seizure, and I have first hand knowledge of this. It is also apparent that many with TLE also experience hallucinations of many different types: smalls, sounds, visions etc.

For me it has been 'people' made out of shadows.

After the seizure you wake up feeling erased, new, like you don't even know yourself. After a while it comes back to you, and you remember what happened before you blacked out.

It is all quite scary.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join