It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Isn't Wall Street in Jail?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Excellent post.

So how do we take these cockroaches down?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
double post
edit on 16-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

do you happen to remember who he thinks "they" are? it is the church in rome, the mafia in rome or roman families in particular? and which roman families?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thanks.

I need to do some reading on this

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacobe001
reply to post by undo

Thanks.

lol no, i'm asking you if you remember who proto thinks it is. i think he thinks it's the rich families in rome, who ya never hear about or something like that, and that they manipulate the church, the mafia, and the rest of the globe, thru various religions, that proto claims were all created by the same roman families. he even thinks islam and judaism were created by rome. buddhism, hinduism, taoism. etc, as well. in fact, he thinks these same roman families wrote all of our ancient history

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
When its all done, they may have a nice house to live in filled with money, plush things here and there, but those who prepared themselves to live without the advent of money, trained yourslef about gathering food will be better equipped in case of an emergency. 9/11 was the biggest national emergency in my lifetime. I didnt live in nyc at the time (lived later) but I would imagine what would happen if I did. If you look at my thread (vehicle survival kit), you would realize you must be dependant on yourself for food, shelter, water, communications, and power. Wall street just cares about money. That money is used to purchase services that provide you with communications and power and food, ie you cant make it yourself unless you have prior knowledge of systems. The only thing wall street can reliable provide its people is shelter, not survival services may be nill probably unless you buy a farmer. But what if the dollar crashes, all you are left with is knowledge, information.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by jacobe001
reply to post by undo

Thanks.

lol no, i'm asking you if you remember who proto thinks it is. i think he thinks it's the rich families in rome, who ya never hear about or something like that, and that they manipulate the church, the mafia, and the rest of the globe, thru various religions, that proto claims were all created by the same roman families. he even thinks islam and judaism were created by rome. buddhism, hinduism, taoism. etc, as well. in fact, he thinks these same roman families wrote all of our ancient history

Undo I know who they are, and no these guys aren't in Rome, but L.A., New York, San Francisco and London mostly with a smattering of Texans here and there.

Try not to undo yourself as always.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

proto

you referring to rome again? and which rome? the mafia, the white pope, the black pope? not all these guys agree with each other. they just use one another.

I am actually referring to some old friends and business associates Undo. More than that I can't say, you really need to wake up to the fact that a Shadow Government exists, because let me tell you if Star Gates are real, one of them has it in their basement.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

that's why i asked you, and since you didn't answer i theorized you meant the same people you mention in your ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME thread. try not to confuse me please.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

that's why i asked you, and since you didn't answer i theorized you meant the same people you mention in your ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME thread. try not to confuse me please.

You know undo had you ever honestly attempted to participate in that thread instead of just trying to ram your personal religious theories and conspiracies down that throat, you would actually know it's yielded a wealth of information, on a whole wide variety of people involved in the shadow government, and some very real and relevant evidence of it.

Now you can keep going around looking at everything in that unique prism of yours where you tend to over simplify anything that gets in the way of basically seeking attention for attention's sake, and keep on being part of the problem, by pretending just being outspoken is part of a solution.

Or you could actually attempt to learn some of the very real things in the year 2011, about very real people alive today, who do some very real things, and maybe do some very real things yourself to help make the world a better place.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

I nearly spat out my drink when that music started playing...nice

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

wth? i was trying to get you to talk about who TPTB were that you are referring to in this thread and now we are talking about me? i was showing an interest in your post. you gonna answer or just fuss at me?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat
They won't get a punishment because we're in a dog eat dog world and these wall street guys throw bones to the biggest dogs out there. Its simple as that. There are no secret organisations plotting evil skims just for the sake of it, there are just simply businesses and businessmen knowing how to do business with no compassion nor remorse.

I suppose it must be difficult with the knowledge that there might be a higher power.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

wth? i was trying to get you to talk about who TPTB were that you are referring to in this thread and now we are talking about me? i was showing an interest in your post. you gonna answer or just fuss at me?

I think proto should just fuss at you.

On that note, if anyone knew who the specific PTB were, don't you think something more drastic might be happening at this moment?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

interesting, and why would that be? he's the one that brought it up. lol
new people reading this thread, might want to know who this shadow government is.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

If you reread my posts I have actually pointed people who care in the right direction. As well as said, that I can't divulge much more than I have.

So you might better understand, market bubbles are not accidental things, they are purposefully created through a formula.

They are planned well in advance by the people with the kind of money that can move a market upward and contrinue to make it trend that way.

It's always done simply to manipulate the economy, to suck money out of it, to cause people then in a bad economy to revert their assetts back to the banks that they also own.

You are struggling to not have that happen, if it does, they retain the ownership they have in fact never lost and never will.

You are that much poorer, that much more desperate, that much more dependent and that much more prepared to work for less money, and recieve less in return.

They do this in part to conserve resources, in part to limit your mobility, but when they do it in this fashion, they do it to drive a people into a state of desperation so they can lead them into something even more desperate, a world war, a change of government, a radical change in laws and the system.

The little guys in the scheme profit through money, yes they get rich and dive fancy cars, live in nice homes, go on nice vactations, buy their wives nice jewels, etc.

The big guys, the guys behind it do it for control to drive events and the world.

They suck the money up, through these bubbles and they retain it and don't reinvest it in jobs or higher wages for workers, to not just limit the populations mobility and general ability to do anything that might threaten them in transitional periods, but they also do it to drive independent small businesses out of the market so their corporations can keep gaining a bigger share of the market.

Ultimately if they can control the market in everything, they can control you in every way.

Right now I am eating a bag of Orville Redenbachers pop corn, it doesn't matter I am not eating Jolly Time, or ACT III, of Pop Secret or any of the competing brands because every last one of them is owned by Con Agra.

That's what I mean by controlling the market.

So ultimately if I want popcorn I have to go to Con Agra, I am dependent on it. That's where the control comes in, when you can own all the resources.

This is a crime of massive manipulation where the goals go far beyond just money.

You said it yourself, you have to cut corners, you have to scrape, you have to have the help of family and friends to barely get by.

That's the state they want you in right now, everybody in, it didn't happen by accident, so you might want to ask yourself why, it was made to happen on purpose.

No I can't start naming names for you, my life expectancy would become very short, if I did, but I can tell people what time of day it is, and where to start looking to find the clock.

edit on 17/2/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
double post. buggy mouse
edit on 17-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

good post. so since you say it's not the banks in the real control seat, how many big names that we tend to blame as being the top guys, are really not the top guys? which names are eliminated from being directly responsible (and by directly i mean, they aren't the real masterminds)?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

interesting, and why would that be? he's the one that brought it up. lol
new people reading this thread, might want to know who this shadow government is.

Here is how I would break-down proto's advice :

Learn how to be a survivor. Learn how to live off of the land, because everyone else is gonna be fighting tooth and nail over resources in the somewhat near future.

It doesn't matter so much exactly who the shadow government is so much as what they are doing and remember for the future for if the same pattern is attempted by the same or future governments...

The warning signs are all there.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

that part is irrelevant for me. i'm extremely handicapped. i wouldn't survive "off the land." i have to have certain types of things to stay alive, and in a complete blow out of the system, i'm gonna die, one way or the other. nothing i can do to prepare for it, unless i suddenly came into large sums of money and could stock pile the things i need.
edit on 17-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join