It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW i just witnessed a [the?] pole shift or something even weirder????????? mind blown

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

My husband say the stars are not were thay are supposed to be and we live in the uk
so i realy do think you lot are seeing what ur seeing there is something going on like there have being two or three sighting of metor philli and some were near me
in the uk and then on the 12th there was the down ward trail again in germany
wtf is going on gov need to let us know the truth .........

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on February 15th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
this is a really interesting thread.

as some have already mentioned, there was a large amount of solar activity forecast over the last few days. Someone mentioned light distortion earlier... is this a possibility?

I'm amazed that others have replied reporting the same thing. This is certainly interesting.

maybe your new girl moved your universe and not just your earth? she must be special

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

A couple of weeks ago, on the full moon, I was on my back in my back yard. The moon is of course bright, but nowhere near as bright as the sun, so it's not that difficult to keep a continuous gaze on it. It was the first time I kept a fixed gaze on the moon that I could remember. It was a clear night.

As I was staring at the moon, I could perceive the movement. I tried not to blink and despite the dimmer light reflected off the surface of the full moon, it still hurts your eyes after a period of time. The movement was not perfectly in a straight arc line, but a little wobbly as it traveled. I realize we are also moving as I was gazing up.

If anybody feels like it, I suggest it. You almost sense the immenseness of the planet while at the same time you feel like the moon is just "over there". It's an interesting sensation that is always present, but not always made known to us in our daily/nightly goings-on.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dinoman
well its a fact that the shadow of the moon regardless of its phase and the costellations are rotating to the right by about 90 degrees every night from my veiw point in London England. It would seem that we a wobbling by a massive degree but I lose sight of the moon and whatever constellation im watching (generally orions belt) before i get to see if they rotate to the left. I have watched so many time lapse videos of the moon and the constellations on youtube t know this has not happened before and can not happen. The proof.... look up.

That is because it has shifted position compared to the sun that is the source of the light on moon.
Again i suggest you just look at some simple astronomy software like stellarium so you can confirm this for yourself.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

I myself have noticed that the moon seams to be out of place in the sky of late, as a child I can never recall seeing the moon during the day and I was always looking skywards but now it seams to be high in the sky by 2 pm UK time as for stars moving in the way described I haven't seen it myself but i will be taking a closer look from now on.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolism
OK first things first...

Have we any internet webcams of that area pointing at the sky and,, do we have recordings of the sky?

I don't know if the location is already been posted, would be cool if it was recorded.

Also are there any other recordings of the sky in the area made by scientists?

Good idea, I think I remember one of Hawaii's volcanoes has a web cam pointed at it and its possible to see the stars because the sky is so clear.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dneudecker

Actually there are 2 M and one X (M2.2, M6.6 and X2.2). The M2.2 isn't so much of a concern so I'd sau two potentially powerful solar flares. You can look at this website to follow Sun's activity.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

and your explanation for the constellations rotating by about 90 degrees too is....

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by notofdahsheeple

I don't think a staged alien invasion will work. Remember there are real aliens monitoring us right now, most of the being benevolent. NWO will die in a couple of months, we can see the chabges starting now!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
reply to post by dneudecker

Actually there are 2 M and one X (M2.2, M6.6 and X2.2). The M2.2 isn't so much of a concern so I'd sau two potentially powerful solar flares. You can look at this website to follow Sun's activity.

Okay, I've got it now. I guess spaceweather.com must have just abbreviated it to X2 rather than X2.2.
Yeah, this could be interesting.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

I myself have noticed that the moon seams to be out of place in the sky of late, as a child I can never recall seeing the moon during the day and I was always looking skywards but now it seams to be high in the sky by 2 pm UK time as for stars moving in the way described I haven't seen it myself but i will be taking a closer look from now on.

Every month the moon goes through a phase where the moon can be seen during daytime.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I remember seeing it as a kid in the UK during daytime. I saw it the other day too, it looked fantastic sat there in the blue sky. I had a brief brain realignment when I saw it, kind of internally wowed; then I went back into the office and was reabsorbed into the matrix

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

So is it possible that he was watching the light coming from the stars being pushed or moved by solar wind as it came down into his eyes?

Almost like pushing rain drops with wind?

Can solar wind or the magnetic field bend or push light?

edit on 15-2-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Orion and the moon will rise in the east tonight after the sun sets. They will both 'move westwardly' and will set in the west around midnight (Orion will set first and the moon will follow and set a hour or so later). In the 'rising of the east' Orion will rise first with the moon following.

Looking to the north (north-north east)...one will slowing notice the big dipper coming up in the sky and will see it good high in the sky around midnight or so. The big dipper covers alot of sky works like the hand of a clock, rotating around the north star. While it sits in its 3 oclock position to the north star, it seems like its more north east then true north and rightfully so. As it sits in its 12 oclock position over the north star, it seems that its more north and may seem 'over head' to some depending on location and season of year (earths wobble).

Not all constellations 'move across east to west' as the 'path of the suns' constellations do. This is obvious, with northern constellations and southern constellations. They move more in a spiral mode or what some may see as 90 degrees ect.

So look for Orion tonight...watch it move from eastern to western. Orion is not right on the zodiacal path (path of the Sun) so it does sit just a few degrees south of the zodiac band of constellations that are known to 'move east to west' but its still close enough to watch its 'across the sky' motion along with the moon tonight.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

I tend to believe you. Anything is possible. The universe is a very big game, and for the sake of the very best interests of all in the house perhaps it's needs a little tweak every now and again...

Your report, if it's to be accepted, which I think it can be, gives me comfort and peace of mind.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I remember seeing it as a kid in the UK during daytime. I saw it the other day too, it looked fantastic sat there in the blue sky. I had a brief brain realignment when I saw it, kind of internally wowed; then I went back into the office and was reabsorbed into the matrix

Im a firm believer in a inner compass to the universe/cosmos so I understand your feeling of realignment

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
How cynical and sad of you to respond in such a manner.

What makes you think Fixed world was talking about you? He said 'kids'.
Actually, I was thinking the same thing as he. So what you say you experienced can't really be verified by your friend. You say they saw the same thing but you can't be sure. Doesn't make any sense really. Unless we are all in our own separate reality (which has been argued) and your's 'shifted' or something else. Next time, hang on to something so you don't slip off the earth!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
How cynical and sad of you to respond in such a manner.

What makes you think Fixed world was talking about you? He said 'kids'.
Actually, I was thinking the same thing as he. So what you say you experienced can't really be verified by your friend. You say they saw the same thing but you can't be sure. Doesn't make any sense really. Unless we are all in our own separate reality (which has been argued) and your's 'shifted' or something else. Next time, hang on to something so you don't slip off the earth!

I would like to further on this note...

For the friend...if they really was 'seeing' something totally abnormal like the whole sky moving faster...I dont think they would only watch for a few minutes and then be able to go to sleep. It does not sound like the friend was seeing exactly what the observer thought he/she was also seeing.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The stars are right now, Cthulhu awakens!
IA! IA! CTHULHU FTHAGNHJKEHJKHKBK

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I always had a feeling of what this planet could be... a rare breed foundation...

We're all just a bunch of galactically endagered species shoved inside an atmospheric bubble, with all this land to run around and create our own habitats. Like every foundation, there is always going to be a leader species... humans in this case... makes sense.

That's why we discover a new species every few months to a year (Because they're quietly migrated to the planet)... I bet they thought twice about putting humans on this awesome planet.

Ever wonder why you can't find the link between humans and apes? Because it's not on this planet. It was probably never migrated here. Instead you have the stage-1 fellas, and the stage-3 fellas. Stage-2 was probably forgotten or it was too flawed.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join