It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's social security number goes to court? (suspected fraud)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Califemme

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

The 14 yr deal has been nullified as that leaves too much leeway to foregn nationals.

The list of all 50 states in the nation and their entry dates into the union is contained in the following list :

en.wikipedia.org...

The like 37 or so states that were in the union prior to the adoptio of the 14th are all grandfathered in to order every person born inside the jurisdiction of the US after 1787 to the present day as Automatic American citizens and no state has the authourity to deny any citizen that right, that defines natural born.

"The 14 yr deal has been nullified?" Says who? YOU? You'll forgive us if we don't take your word for it.

I have already stated the three types of American citizens that you can be.

If 2 illegals have a baby here, that baby is a NATIVE born citizen. If ONE citizen has a baby here, that baby is a citizen, and if you come here from somewhere else to be an American citizen, than you are a NATURALIZED citizen. If you have TWO AMERICAN CITIZEN parents and you are born on AMERICAN SOIL then you are a NATURAL BORN citizen.

Why can you not understand the difference? It's not that you DON'T know, it's that you DON'T CARE. I know it, we all know it, and now hopefully you know it too.

The child is a natural born American citizen with all the rights of an American citizen.

Regardless of where the parents were born does not and will not give creedence or favour to one citizen above another as all persons born in the US are equals and NO ONE IS ABOVE ANOTHER. Quit playing the class card. That's like saying whites have more freedoms then blacks and men have more freedom then women. Racism at it's finest to keep American citizens with foreign born parents down and oppressed. Quit playing the Hitler card. That is also akin to saying that the rich have more rights then the poor.

Remember what happened the last time a nation tried to put a select group of people above another, we got Nazi Germany who put blonde haired, blue eyed Germans above everyone else.

2 clauses from the original Constitution have since been nullified,

1. African Americans were decreed 2/3 of a person, nullified by the 13th, and women couldn't vote, own property, hold a job, have a say in matters pertaining to their bodies nullified by the 19th. The version of the doc that is dictating policy is the 1992 version.
edit on 16-2-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

The child is a natural born American citizen with all the rights of an American citizen.

Regardless of where the parents were born does not and will not give creedence or favour to one citizen above another as all persons born in the US are equals and NO ONE IS ABOVE ANOTHER. Quit playing the class card. That's like saying whites have more freedoms then blacks and men have more freedom then women. Racism at it's finest to keep American citizens with foreign born parents down and oppressed. Quit playing the Hitler card. That is also akin to saying that the rich have more rights then the poor.

Remember what happened the last time a nation tried to put a select group of people above another, we got Nazi Germany who put blonde haired, blue eyed Germans above everyone else.

2 clauses from the original Constitution have since been nullified,

1. African Americans were decreed 2/3 of a person, nullified by the 13th, and women couldn't vote, own property, hold a job, have a say in matters pertaining to their bodies nullified by the 19th. The version of the doc that is dictating policy is the 1992 version.

First, neither of your clauses are what you claimed to be "nullified" from an earlier discussion. You claimed that the 14 yrs part was "nullified". Are you changing your story now?

We are talking about what KIND OF CITIZEN you can be. Three kinds. Natural born, Native born or Citizen (which which includes Naturalized) and that's it.

It's NOT "like saying whites have more freedoms then blacks and men have more freedom then women". Then, you go off about Hitler and class warfare and slaves. WTF? If you want to have a Hitler or Blacks vs White argument you need to go find someone else to argue with.

We are discussing why Obama's SS # is a fraud, and that's because he CAN'T prove his citizenship status. Try to keep up.
edit on 16-2-2011 by Califemme because: Because I must.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Califemme

Can't ahndle facts. THERE IN THE US EXISTS NO POLICY DECREEING THAT ONE CITIZEN IS ABOVE ANOTHER. Quit trying to play the class card.

The DNC would not have accepted Obama's petition if they thought he was a foriegner. Got it? That is that, end of discussion plain and simple.

It all has relevance, you know something you and the Baggers refuse to admit. When it's convienent for your party to push something through logic gets tossed aside. I live based upon facts and not the daily GOP talking points courtesy o Glenn Beck and Fox News.

YOU ARE EITHER AN AMERICAN CITIZEN OR YOU ARE NOT, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

No, he didn't have a problem going through, he just withdrew his petition. His background is fine, much better than mine, LOL!

according to Special Agent-in-Charge: C. Frank Figliuzzi of the Cleveland FBI. Background checks are not performed on those elected, once elected they work for Congress and are handed a secret clearance. See below:

This is a conversation between the Special Agent-in-Charge: C. Frank Figliuzzi of the Cleveland FBI and Mike Trivisonno on the Mike Trivisonno Show, WTAM 1100, 7/02/08, Hr. 2.

Caller – Do they perform background checks on candidates and fellows who are in Congress and the Senate and perhaps potential presidential candidates?.

FBI – The short answer is no, no we don’t, but they’re given top secret clearances because they’re members of Congress, or Senators, or even higher ranking officials.

Host – Time out. There are no background checks from the FBI on the people that lead the country, the United States of America?.

FBI – Let me emphasize, elected officials. This is a democracy, the people have elected an official to represent them in Washington, and we do not routinely run background checks on those people.

Host – Even people running for president of the United States of America?.

FBI – That’s correct.

Host – That’s a little weird

FBI – Well, its part of democracy, its part of what the American people want, they want to be able to vote for somebody to represent them in Washington and they don’t want us to get in the way of that and we have no predilection to get in the way of that.

Source

Snopes Agrees!!

There is no background check for US Senators, or the President, or Members of Congress! Turns out you don't know as much as you think? Where did all that false confidence come from?

I wondered who issues clearances to the executive branch the D.O.D. issued mine when I was active duty.
However:"secret" clearances are handed out like party napkins."even the loliest AirForce cook gets a "secret" upon graduation from basic... I ended up with more "high falutin' ones":

"cleared for weird and wired for ridiculous"

So I am a bit familiar with the process...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

The DNC would not have accepted Obama's petition if they thought he was a foriegner. Got it? That is that, end of discussion plain and simple.

You'd think, right? Well, here's the rub: The DNC didn't necessarily KNOW (or, think) that he was a foreigner. So, you are half right. No, they would not PURPOSEFULLY place someone on the ballot who they believe to be ineligible to be President.

They have Nancy Pelosi running the show, and I know that I wouldn't trust her to water my plants! I think we have way too many people who blindly TRUST people like her, and then we have WAY too many people who TRUST the people who BLINDLY trust her and her people, then we have people like you: People who blindly trust the people who trust other people to do their jobs, with ABSOLUTELY NO checks and balances.

And look where that's gotten us!
edit on 16-2-2011 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

"cleared for weird and wired for ridiculous"

LOL! I like it!

I have a couple of friends that went through Security Clearance while becoming FBI Special Agents, and it is pretty intense. I had another friend that worked EOD for the Air Force, and she was on special assignment with the Secret Service, so she also went through the full battery of background checks, including multiple lie-detectors, and interviews with every past friend and neighbor, etc. I have actually been interviewed myself on several occasions for friends that were getting these clearances.

I find it odd that the Secret Service guys have far more history and clearance than the guy they are protecting. There is absolutely no way a guy with Obama's background, past acquaintenances, gaps in history, etc, would ever make it through to become a Secret Service agent, yet he can be president?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Snopes Agrees!!

There is no background check for US Senators, or the President, or Members of Congress! Turns out you don't know as much as you think? Where did all that false confidence come from?
reply to post by 46ACE

Having a "closer to 170 I.Q". LOL!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I said there are three types of citizens. Period. THEN I said the Constitution REQUIRES a NATURAL BORN status. Period.

You said there are three types of citizens and I said I wasn't going to take your word for that. Then you claimed it was in the Constitution. What I'm asking you is: Where is your source for there being three types of citizens? That is my question. I'm not asking about the presidential requirements. I know that. I'm asking where you get the idea that there are three types of citizens.

Because the Constitution only talks about two kinds of citizens. Born and Naturalized.

I have already stated the three types of American citizens that you can be.

Yes, you have SAID it, but now I am asking you to back it up with more than your statement.

Because I say there are six!

1. Born

2. Naturalized
3. Honorary Citizenship (act of Congress) (Winston Churchill)
4. Private Bill Citizenship (The ABCs of Immigration)
5. Dual Citizenship (which has no effect on type # 1) (Source)
6. Adoption

Numbers 2-6 are NOT natural born citizenships. But number one is.

Section 301 of the INA [8 USC § 1401] defines the following classes of people as having US citizenship from the time of birth

* anyone born in the US and subject to its jurisdiction (basically meaning anyone other than a child of foreign government representatives with diplomatic immunity)
The only part of this section that is mandated by the 14th Amendment is the part giving citizenship to anyone born in the US and subject to its jurisdiction.

You can't just read the Constitution and make up your own interpretation.

Obama was born in the US and subject to its jurisdiction. If you can prove otherwise, let's see it.
edit on 2/17/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Obama was born in the US and subject to its jurisdiction. If you can prove otherwise, let's see it.

First you have to prove your statement. Many have shown it was fairly easy to get a Birth Certificate without being physically born in the state. Even today it isn't all that difficult. The certificate does not show the "place" of birth, and there are no corroborating documents to verify the place of birth, and no witnesses have come forward to corroborate the place of birth. Therefore, even according to your definition, there is no evidence that he was actually born in Hawaii or any other U.S. territory.

The burden of proof is on him first. We don't have to prove where he was born, he does.

If this were the longer form certificate it would have a place of birth, such as a hospital, and it would be sufficient. Even on the short-form, many certificates still show the hospital name. If he was born at home and not in a hospital, that is fine, show us some proof of that.

I am not saying he wasn't born in Hawaii, I am only saying there is not sufficient proof of his birth there, and if he were applying for Secret Service, FBI, or even a private military contractor, the stuff he has put forward would not be sufficient, so why should it be sufficient for president?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

First you have to prove your statement.

His birth certificate states that he was born in Hawaii.

Many have shown it was fairly easy to get a Birth Certificate without being physically born in the state.

But the BC would state where you were born. It wouldn't say you were born in Hawaii.

Okubo, who said that she gets weekly questions from Obama ‘Birthers’ that are “more like threats,” explained that the certificate of live birth reproduced by Obama’s campaign should have debunked the conspiracy theories. “If you were born in Bali, for example,” Okubo explained, “you could get a certificate from the state of Hawaii saying you were born in Bali. You could not get a certificate saying you were born in Honolulu. The state has to verify a fact like that for it to appear on the certificate.”

Source

The certificate does not show the "place" of birth, and there are no corroborating documents to verify the place of birth, and no witnesses have come forward to corroborate the place of birth.

Who cares what his particular place of birth was as long as it was in Hawaii? And there has been corroboration. I'm not going to go over it all now, but the Republican governor of Hawaii said he was born there. The Health Dept officials said he was born there. The newspapers announced his birth there.

The burden of proof is on him first.

And he showed his proof back in 2008. It's not good enough for some, and in three years, they have failed to come up with ANYTHING to dispute that. I'm sorry, but the ball is in your court.

If he was born at home and not in a hospital, that is fine, show us some proof of that.

It doesn't matter if he was born at home or in a hospital, as long as it was in Hawaii. That makes no difference as to his citizenship.

I am not saying he wasn't born in Hawaii, I am only saying there is not sufficient proof of his birth there, and if he were applying for Secret Service, FBI, or even a private military contractor, the stuff he has put forward would not be sufficient, so why should it be sufficient for president?

How do you know what he has shown to officials over the years? He has a passport, he was a State Senator and then a US Senator and now the president. How do you know what documents he has shown to obtain these papers and positions? You don't. Just because you don't believe the evidence shown doesn't mean there's anything afoot. It just means you don't believe it. You want more. Well, too bad. The short form BC is proof of citizenship.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

How do you know what he has shown to officials over the years? He has a passport, he was a State Senator and then a US Senator and now the president. How do you know what documents he has shown to obtain these papers and positions?

There is controversy around his passport, and even a murder. There is no requirement to show any of those forms to be a Senator or any politician, so I can't just assume he has shown them to somebody, and nobody has come forward to say he has shown them.

As for the Hawaiian governor, they made bold statements, and then they backtracked and got wishy-washy, had one person resign, had press releases from the hospitals distancing themselves from the fiasco, so it doesn't really instill a lot of confidence in the whole thing. If anything it raises more red flags, and I'm sure Obama wishes they would never have tried to "help."

As for the thing saying he was born in Hawaii, I'll bet for $500 bucks, I could go get a short-form birth certificate for my dog in several states. It just takes a notary and a mid-wife or some other "official" and my word. It isn't honest, but it isn't exactly a crime, and who would ever know?

Hypothetically:
I'm not saying this is the "truth," but it is plausible that he was born in Kenya, and came to Hawaii days later, his mother wanted him and her to be eligible for any benefits they might need, so she went and got the paperwork to apply for a birth certificate. She took home the paperwork, found a friend or two to sign off on everything claiming he was born there, returned the paperwork, and voila a Hawaiian birth certificate. She could never have known that 40 years later it would be an issue, and she probably only had the best intentions for herself and her baby at the time. No wrong doing in the grand scheme of things, but now it is under intense scrutiny and it can't hold up.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

You'd think, right? Well, here's the rub: The DNC didn't necessarily KNOW (or, think) that he was a foreigner. So, you are half right. No, they would not PURPOSEFULLY place someone on the ballot who they believe to be ineligible to be President.

They have Nancy Pelosi running the show, and I know that I wouldn't trust her to water my plants! I think we have way too many people who blindly TRUST people like her, and then we have WAY too many people who TRUST the people who BLINDLY trust her and her people, then we have people like you: People who blindly trust the people who trust other people to do their jobs, with ABSOLUTELY NO checks and balances.

And look where that's gotten us!
edit on 16-2-2011 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

You are correct in saying that Nancy Pelosi was running the show. It was she who signed TWO SEPERATE official certification of nomination to all 50 states.

Here's the link to the article that explains the FRAUD PERPETRATED ON THE USA by Nancy Pelosi and the DNC: www.canadafreepress.com...

It's very enlightening...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

edit on 2/17/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

I CAN prove otherwise. As soon as he releases his birth certificate, then we will all know for sure. I wonder why he wouldn't want to release it and prove us stupid.

We're talking about ONE LOUSY PIECE OF PAPER.

Is your stance that you don't care, or that it doesn't matter?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Neither. I very much care that the Constitutional requirements are met. I just don't have any reason to believe that they weren't. It's clear to me that this birther movement is based on unsubstantiated rumors. That's it. They have nothing.

I also believe that Obama has the same Constitutional rights to his privacy as anyone does.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

First you have to prove your statement. Many have shown it was fairly easy to get a Birth Certificate without being physically born in the state.

Actually no, nobody has proven this, it is just a claim. I already made it clear prior, one needed to appear in court and testify with a physcian of the child's birth in order to get an Hawaiian birth certificate. The same law applies to most other states, it is no different.

Also, Obama is really the only president that I know of to present his birth certificate during his presidency, one that is acceptable by Hawaiian authorities. The only other one I know of is Reagan's at the Reagan museum which is actually and enlarged version of his short form birth certificate, not authentic.

The burden of proof is on him first.

No it is not and this something birthers continiously ignore. There is nothing in the constitution requiring him to show further evidence just as prior presidents. He presented a birth certificate, you did not accept that, it is nobody elses issue. You have to prove he is ineligible and I'm sorry, reality dictates that this is how it is. It is not going to help your cause sitting on this forum demanding that he must jump hoops for you because you are personally dissatisfied. It doesn't work that way buddy.

I am not saying he wasn't born in Hawaii,

And I am not saying the previous 43 presidents were not born on US soil either, I just assume they were with nothing more beyond my personal judgement, just like you.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Neither. I very much care that the Constitutional requirements are met. I just don't have any reason to believe that they weren't. It's clear to me that this birther movement is based on unsubstantiated rumors. That's it. They have nothing.

I also believe that Obama has the same Constitutional rights to his privacy as anyone does.

Wow, just wow. So you say you DO care that the requirements are met. You don't believe there's an issue, and we do. So why do you care if WE verify, by looking at his birth certificate?

And for the record, he does NOT have the same rights to privacy simply because he holds the top job in the world.

So I ask you again, why do YOU care if the rest of us doubters want to verify his eligibility?

Now I'll tell you why I care:
1) I am a naturalized citizen, just like Barak Obama. That is why he's not eligible. He has one foreign parent, just like I did.
2) I saw it live on CNN when his Kenyan grandmother stated in no uncertain terms that she was in the room when he was born. And then she stated that she's never been out of Kenya.
3) He refuses to release any records. Including his original birth certificate.
4) The Governor of Hawaii admits there isn't a birth certificate for Obama.
5) The Kenyan Ambassador has admitted it's well known in Kenya that Barak Obama Jr was born in Kenya.
6) Barak Obama himself has fought every court case re his birth certificate, as opposed to simply showing it.

Number six is the biggie. Why would you file writ after writ to block showing your birth certificate, knowing that the country is in dire economic straits. He is using OUR money to fight these charges, and he is FIGHTING these charges as opposed to showing ONE LOUSY PIECE OF PAPER.

These are my doubts and you want ME and ALL other BIRTHERS to just go away and STHU because YOU believe the first forged document he presented. Sorry, but a great man once said "Trust. But Verify."

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

OK, well as Mr. Obama's employer, a citizen of the United States, and a person that voted for him, I have a right to verify his eligibility to work in this country to ensure I am compliant with all Federal laws. Therefore, it is not inappropriate to ask for this proof, even if it is unusual.

As for the ease of obtaining a birth certificate, I just checked, and I guarantee it can be done, even today. It only requires a statement from a Doctor that you were seen by them for prenatal care, and a written statement from a witness at the birth. The forms must be notarized. Pretty simple. The actual filing ranges from $12 to $30. If you don't already know a notary, that will probably cost $25 or so. There are literally hundreds of Doctors within my close proximity, with questionable practices and questionable ethics that will fill out the other form for $100 or so.

That is it. A written and notarized statement from me, a witness, and a doctor, and less than $100 for notary and filing services.

eHow site..

Standard Blank

I just picked Georgia at random, and it looks fairly involved, but certainly not impossible to fake. I am absolutely sure I could get it done for less than $500, and I am sure with a little research I would find a state where it is much easier. Since home births were far more common 40 years ago, I am sure the procedure was easier then to! As a matter of fact, Georgia didn't write their statute until 1993!

Procedures in Georgia

Georgia Statute

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Southern Guardian

OK, well as Mr. Obama's employer, a citizen of the United States, and a person that voted for him, I have a right to verify his eligibility to work in this country to ensure I am compliant with all Federal laws. Therefore, it is not inappropriate to ask for this proof, even if it is unusual.

Thank YOU for your candor and persistence. It is much appreciated that someone who actually voted for him also ask the eligibility question. Either the rules matter in this country or they do not. It's that simple.

And, if you believe he has satisfactorily done his due diligence in verifying his eligibility, then so be it. But I am amazed at those who would fight me to look at one single lousy piece of paper that we all show at one point or another. It's never been established that he's EVER shown it. Only an electronic version he tried to pass off as legit. That in itself is suspect.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

So why do you care if WE verify, by looking at his birth certificate?

I don't care if you verify it. Go for it.

And for the record, he does NOT have the same rights to privacy simply because he holds the top job in the world.

Where is it stipulated that a president loses his Constitutionally-guaranteed rights to privacy?

So I ask you again, why do YOU care if the rest of us doubters want to verify his eligibility?

And I'll tell you again. I DON'T care.

1) I am a naturalized citizen, just like Barak Obama. That is why he's not eligible. He has one foreign parent, just like I did.

So, you were born in a foreign country. Did you go through the naturalization process? You've brought up your personal situation several times, claiming that you couldn't be president. So I assume it's OK to ask that.

2) I saw it live on CNN when his Kenyan grandmother stated in no uncertain terms that she was in the room when he was born. And then she stated that she's never been out of Kenya.

You saw that on CNN, huh? Well, you should have looked on ATS first.
That was Debunked. Turns out she was talking about Obama's FATHER and the tape was drastically edited. Full audio at that link.

No. The governor of Hawaii said he couldn't find a hospital-generated BC. Hospitals aren't charged with maintaining birth certificates. That's the Health Dept's job.

5) The Kenyan Ambassador has admitted it's well known in Kenya that Barak Obama Jr was born in Kenya.

Kenyan Ambassador Peter N.R.O. Ogego is saying he's "infuriated" by a radio program's efforts to "misquote" him on the subject of President-elect Barack Obama's birthplace – but he refused to confirm whether Obama was born in the United States.
"They are circulating misinformation regarding Mr. Obama's birthplace."

Read more: Kenya: 'I don't know' if Obama born in U.S. www.wnd.com...

6) Barak Obama himself has fought every court case re his birth certificate, as opposed to simply showing it.

I would fight anyone who tried to invade my privacy as well. WHY he does it is his business. That's what privacy is all about.

These are my doubts and you want ME and ALL other BIRTHERS to just go away and STHU

I have never said or implied such a thing. In fact, I support you searching for answers to the questions you have. I don't support you invading another citizen's privacy rights, but I don't have any problem whatsoever with you trying to find the answers you seek.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

So, you were born in a foreign country. Did you go through the naturalization process? You've brought up your personal situation several times, claiming that you couldn't be president. So I assume it's OK to ask that.

It is ok to ask, and it's none of your business. I'm not running for public office. See the distinction?

You saw that on CNN, huh? Well, you should have looked on ATS first.
That was Debunked. Turns out she was talking about Obama's FATHER and the tape was drastically edited. Full audio at that link.

I WATCHED it LIVE on TV the day it aired. You are calling me a liar and I don't appreciate it one bit.

No. The governor of Hawaii said he couldn't find a hospital-generated BC. Hospitals aren't charged with maintaining birth certificates. That's the Health Dept's job.

And then his Director of Health quit. And before that an elections clerk who looked for Obama's bc stated and swore to the fact that there is no bc on file for Obama. Is he a liar too? And guess what? Lucas Smith swears that he has the original copy of Obama's bc which he bought and paid for in Mombasa, Kenya, so you are calling him a liar too.

Kenyan Ambassador Peter N.R.O. Ogego is saying he's "infuriated" by a radio program's efforts to "misquote" him on the subject of President-elect Barack Obama's birthplace – but he refused to confirm whether Obama was born in the United States.
"They are circulating misinformation regarding Mr. Obama's birthplace."

Read more: Kenya: 'I don't know' if Obama born in U.S. www.wnd.com...

"but he refused to confirm whether Obama was born in the United States" Why on Earth would you put this quote in? He CAN'T say Obama was born in Kenya, there's a gag order on all Africans talking to the press. Hence why he said "I don't know". It's almost like you're trying to help me prove my point.

I would fight anyone who tried to invade my privacy as well. WHY he does it is his business. That's what privacy is all about.

It IS your business. First and foremost he is the President of these United States. Are you telling me that after 8 years of Bush that you give Obama a pass? Why? Because he's black? Because he's special? Because he's Prince of Unicorn Farts?

He is using TAXPAYER money AND the DOJ to FIGHT showing this stupid piece of paper. I hate the fact that you are willing to call so many people liars, me included, but yet you'll give Obama a pass . Are you familiar with how courts work? If I get a ticket that says I don't have a driver's license, I have to go court and show my driver's license. If I do, case dismissed.

It's a bit obvious that if he had one he would simply have shown it to be done with all of this. But YOU believe him. Shame on you. There is no 2012 for Obama if he doesn't show it. We have had enough games.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join