It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's social security number goes to court? (suspected fraud)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Califemme

I was aware of this before the msm was so with that said since he wasn't gonna be alive too much longer he was given the spot as it was known before he took President pro tempore of the United States Senate seat that it would only be on a temporary basis. It was issued to him contingent that those views would not be the deciding factor in any decisions made while Pres Pro and as of 2010 that was fully adhered to.

edit on 17-2-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by Califemme
Is your stance that you don't care, or that it doesn't matter?

Neither. I very much care that the Constitutional requirements are met. I just don't have any reason to believe that they weren't. It's clear to me that this birther movement is based on unsubstantiated rumors. That's it. They have nothing.

I also believe that Obama has the same Constitutional rights to his privacy as anyone does.

The only item you and I difer on is the fact that if you want privacy get a cozy 9-5 office gig and do not put yourself out there as if you want to represent me you better be able to answer every q posed to you and I demand to know everything about the candidate I am going to potentially vote for. Politicians do not get privacy. Hence why the First Family live in a fishbowl.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

I was aware of this before the msm was so with that said since he wasn't gonna be alive too much longer he was given the spot as it was known before he took President pro tempore of the United States Senate seat that it would only be on a temporary basis. It was issued to him contingent that those views would not be the deciding factor in any decisions made while Pres Pro and as of 2010 that was fully adhered to.

I have no idea what your point is here. It's incoherent gibberish. What were you aware of? Democrats trying to rewrite history? Saying they were on the side of minorities and women?

You obviously did NOT know these things before I posted them here. In fact, you said

Join the Dems and we will not ever deny you rights and will work to protect them.

That's a bald faced lie and I just proved it.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I have no idea what your point is here. It's incoherent gibberish. What were you aware of? Democrats trying to rewrite history? Saying they were on the side of minorities and women? - No one was trying to rewrite anything. You evidently did not read what I had posted.

You obviously did NOT know these things before I posted them here. In fact, you said

Join the Dems and we will not ever deny you rights and will work to protect them.

That's a bald faced lie and I just proved it. - You proved nothing as the dems will not throw someone under the bus when it is politically convientent.

Answered in quote. You must have nothing to do if you keep on challenging me.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Is your stance that you don't care, or that it doesn't matter?

Neither. I very much care that the Constitutional requirements are met. I just don't have any reason to believe that they weren't. It's clear to me that this birther movement is based on unsubstantiated rumors. That's it. They have nothing.

I also believe that Obama has the same Constitutional rights to his privacy as anyone does.

The only item you and I difer on is the fact that if you want privacy get a cozy 9-5 office gig and do not put yourself out there as if you want to represent me you better be able to answer every q posed to you and I demand to know everything about the candidate I am going to potentially vote for. Politicians do not get privacy. Hence why the First Family live in a fishbowl.

Then it seems we agree. Second.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Nah, it just makes me feel better to beat up on Obama supporters. It's quite fun. After 8 years of Bush-bashing, I have only just begun

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I unlike you will always put nation above party.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

This I will give you, however Angle and O'Donnell didn't want to answer questions from the media and demanded scripted questions as if you do not answer my q guess what, no back and no vote.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Nah, it just makes me feel better to beat up on Obama supporters. It's quite fun. After 8 years of Bush-bashing, I have only just begun

Instead of beating up on Obama supporters let's come together for the sake of the nation as keeping democracy intact and keeping the fortress protected has always been and will always be priority no. 1.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Instead of beating up on Obama supporters let's come together for the sake of the nation as keeping democracy intact and keeping the fortress protected has always been and will always be priority no. 1.

And here you sit. Trusting. Not verifying. So back my play or get out of my way. And I mean that in the nicest possible way.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Typical GOP mantra, demanding and circumventing .I lie down for no one, TPTB, NWO even know this and have gotten outta my way. The GOP just demands. Remember what your Ex Fuhrer said as it has total relevance here, "You are either with us (meaning the USA) or you are with the terrorists!".

This nation was built upon trust which is one thing you clearly do not have. Consider me the proverbial "thorn in your side" as I don't ask TPTB anything, I order them and have been doing it since around 2002

This is not my opinon as opinions are like arsholes, everyone has one, it is a fact. Follow the edict that I ordered of Big Oil in 2005 while pushing for electrics and non gas hybrids and that is "Either get with the program or get left behind" as there is a New World Order coming and it will not be dictated by the will of a select few but by the will of the majority.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I thought we were having a serious discussion. Nevermind.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

We were until you used the GOP mantra to dictate their will.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I bashed Bush strictly for his policies, things he did in the capacity as president that had an effect on others he had power over. I did not waste one moment bashing him for his part in the murder of his baby sister when he was a child.

Hopefully by 2012, birthers will realize the difference if they really care about the country and not just cheerleading their "team."
edit on 19-2-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

edit on 14-6-2011 by aero56 because: changed my mind

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

Urban Legend says this is false.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

Yep false, fake, faux, immitation, simulated, counterfeit, etc, etc that's Barry or Harrison or Barack all right!

This might be fake too but it has aspects of the truth in there somewhere.

Mr Who The Hell Am I
Check his Wall... you might even get a laugh.
edit on 14-6-2011 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join