It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's social security number goes to court? (suspected fraud)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by getreadyalready

His background was not ok hence why he wasn't approved and before you try and school me again The Baggers were caught violating Federal election law in both Arizona and Deleware so with that in mind the entire group has no regard for our laws and will use fear and hate to spread lies and propaganda because they have no real platform to stand on. Give me a break.

"The Baggers"?? How OLD are you?!? 10? FFS, this is pathetic. You can't win this argument so you change to a new argument?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Califemme

To someone of a lesser intelligience would think that both events are unconnected but reality remains that everything is way more connected then you'd like to admit.

Y'all tried to push though an ex witch, c'mon now, where was the vetting process on that?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
"so with that in mind the entire group has no regard for our laws and will use fear and hate to spread lies and propaganda because they have no real platform to stand on."

I can't believe you had the audacity to state "our laws" in your argument. Does the Constitution mean something to you or not? If it does and you believe Obama to be a Natural Born Citizen as required BY the Constitution, then WTH is your beef with the rest of us wanting to see his birth certificate so we can be sure too??

We are talking about 1 LOUSY PIECE OF PAPER.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

"Ya'll"??!? WTF? I don't live in DE. You shouldn't PRESUME to know your audience, you clearly do not.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Birth certificate, social security number.... I'm so tired of this. What exactly is the point? To have Biden run the country?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WhateverHappens

To engross this nation in a Neo Nazi style dictaitorship ran by the banks and private interests. To shred, eliminate the Constitution and to bring forth the end of The USA to usher in The New World Order.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Califemme

"Ya'll"??!? WTF? I don't live in DE. You shouldn't PRESUME to know your audience, you clearly do not.

I am a top 25%'er when it comes to iq so before you try and challenge me again try learning about things.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yeah, you're so smart, you're taking the Kenyan's word about his birth certificate. Genius.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhateverHappens
Birth certificate, social security number.... I'm so tired of this. What exactly is the point? To have Biden run the country?

How about this for a point: Lead, follow or get out of the way. Clear enough?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

What are you talking about?

They do not background check elected candidates. Period. If there is some kind of claim of fraud or deceit, they might open an investigation, but it is not a standard part of qualifying for candidacy. My supervisor of election agrees, the Snopes website agrees, I've read through all the pertinent statutes, and it is confirmed. Quit beating a dead horse with your bad information.

If you can prove otherwise, be my guest, but so far you haven't put up a single link, statute, or expert, so you lose. Move on to a more naive audience with your B.S.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Yeah, you're so smart, you're taking the Kenyan's word about his birth certificate. Genius.

Get over yourself, it is sickening and bornerline dangerous. If you continue down this road you will wind up shooting up a peaceful gathering because in your twisted perversion that the GOP masters told you to. Nairobi's stance on this don't mean jack squat as the only one who matters is Wash, DC.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

No [snip], it's in the constitution.

The Constitution addresses THREE types of citizens? Mind showing me where?

Here's what you claim:

There are three types of citizenship.

Can you show me where that's stated in the Constitution?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

OK, no cheques means anyone who is a former resident of a treatment facility or former prisoner's can run.

I am ineligible to run for POTUS due to some minor indiscretions

Tea baggers violate the law and when they can't get around the law they lie. That menas people like Charles Manson, terrorists, anti Americans can run for POTUS, c'mon now, it's all apart of vetting the candidate.
edit on 16-2-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Get over yourself, it is sickening and bornerline dangerous. If you continue down this road you will wind up shooting up a peaceful gathering because in your twisted perversion that the GOP masters told you to. Nairobi's stance on this don't mean jack squat as the only one who matters is Wash, DC.

Did we not already discuss you not knowing your audience? So now, to one-up me on this argument, you insinuate I "will wind up shooting up a peaceful gathering because in your twisted perversion that the GOP masters told you to".

How about you just stfu and get out of my way while I and all us "birthers" verify that our President is legally eligible to hold the top job in the world?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Again, what are you talking about? Your use of "tea baggers" does not substitute for rational coherent thought and/or facts. There were literally thousands of congress people before the Tea Party was ever a thought. The
Democratic process is supposed to serve as its own source of vetting candidates. We choose who we want to represent us, so there is no need to do background checks, except for their opponents to use as ammunition during the election.

Yes, politicians lie, we all know this, and it is not unique to any one group of politicians.

Come to think of it, you would make a great politician, you have been caught in several lies right here in this thread. You claimed to "know more than most" on this subject, yet you were entirely wrong. If you aren't too busy selling used cars and snake oil, maybe you should do some research and put your name on the ballot?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Article II, Section 1 , clause 5
No Person EXCEPT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Clear enough for you? So, lead, follow or get out of my way. You clearly do not have MY best interests at heart, so I shall NOT take your word for his citizenship.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

No [snip], it's in the constitution.

The Constitution addresses THREE types of citizens? Mind showing me where?

Here's what you claim:

There are three types of citizenship.

Can you show me where that's stated in the Constitution?

You need to do a better job of trying to F with me. I said there are three types of citizens. Period. THEN I said the Constitution REQUIRES a NATURAL BORN status. Period.

Can you hear me now?!?!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I speak truth as others spew lies and the daily talking points. The entire Baggers have no real platform other then to undo regulation, continually allow jobs to get sent overseas.

The democratic process in this nation allows the people who have passed the background cheques to run for iffuce as you do not want anything in your past that can bite you in the tail hence why all potential candidates are vetted thoroughly by the party before they are endorsed.

Fact cheque time, The TP was once a very respectable group who have been tarnished by its radicallia element which to this day y'all flat out refuse to acknowledge or do something about it. The TP was active in this nation before the GOP or Dems were even thought of.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Article II, Section 1 , clause 5
No Person EXCEPT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Clear enough for you? So, lead, follow or get out of my way. You clearly do not have MY best interests at heart, so I shall NOT take your word for his citizenship.

The 14 yr deal has been nullified as that leaves too much leeway to foregn nationals.

The list of all 50 states in the nation and their entry dates into the union is contained in the following list :

en.wikipedia.org...

The like 37 or so states that were in the union prior to the adoptio of the 14th are all grandfathered in to order every person born inside the jurisdiction of the US after 1787 to the present day as Automatic American citizens and no state has the authourity to deny any citizen that right, that defines natural born.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The 14 yr deal has been nullified as that leaves too much leeway to foregn nationals.

The list of all 50 states in the nation and their entry dates into the union is contained in the following list :

en.wikipedia.org...

The like 37 or so states that were in the union prior to the adoptio of the 14th are all grandfathered in to order every person born inside the jurisdiction of the US after 1787 to the present day as Automatic American citizens and no state has the authourity to deny any citizen that right, that defines natural born.

"The 14 yr deal has been nullified?" Says who? YOU? You'll forgive us if we don't take your word for it.

I have already stated the three types of American citizens that you can be.

If 2 illegals have a baby here, that baby is a NATIVE born citizen. If ONE citizen has a baby here, that baby is a citizen, and if you come here from somewhere else to be an American citizen, than you are a NATURALIZED citizen. If you have TWO AMERICAN CITIZEN parents and you are born on AMERICAN SOIL then you are a NATURAL BORN citizen.

Why can you not understand the difference? It's not that you DON'T know, it's that you DON'T CARE. I know it, we all know it, and now hopefully you know it too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join