It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable! The UFO Stork has delivered baby Jesus to Jerusalem

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by specialdelivery

Maybe some ppl need this info on the baby found at Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock?

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Even if the videos are hoaxes, the intentions behind them are not a hoax.

And that is the problem right there...

You (the OP) have openly admitted that you care little if something is real or not yet somehow because something has the "right agenda" behind it, that justifies any and all lies that are propagated.

I am sorry, if something is a hoax, the intention behind it IS A HAOX, period - there is no middle ground my friend. It is this very attitude that has left our world in ruins where politicians and their military arm are galavanting around the world trying to enforce their interpretation of democracy on everyone...In the process, doing as much collateral damage as possible because the "intention is right".

*Anyway, the above is aimed at those 'believers' - the OP has put together a great post and actually covers views that I strongly hold as well...i.e. stop looking up, look down and in front of you*

S&F'd

edit on 14-2-2011 by old_god because: jaffa cakes and keyboards don't mix

edit on 14-2-2011 by old_god because: tipex

edit on 14-2-2011 by old_god because: too many jaffa cakes

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
However... I have given you a star because the rest of your post does raise some interesting points that people need to think about (I know where you were going with your post, I think your opener could have been written better).

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by old_god

I am sorry but in this instance the colours really are black and white, you have something that is truthful and something that is an outright lie, perpetrated by individuals who set out to deceive people - this is deception plain and simple and in my book this is not acceptable.

Everything "Holy" is a "Hoax" -- you can't nail any of it down. The Baby at the temple was in fact a marker for the "coming" of Jesus. All the words connected with the event decode to the person who is "Jesus". UFO's are acts of God, used as "Markers". They can never be proven -- in spite of guys like Steven Greer.

My belief is, the OP has divine inspiration. Listen to what he says.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecondComing
reply to post by old_god

I am sorry but in this instance the colours really are black and white, you have something that is truthful and something that is an outright lie, perpetrated by individuals who set out to deceive people - this is deception plain and simple and in my book this is not acceptable.

Everything "Holy" is a "Hoax" -- you can't nail any of it down. The Baby at the temple was in fact a marker for the "coming" of Jesus. All the words connected with the event decode to the person who is "Jesus". UFO's are acts of God, used as "Markers". They can never be proven -- in spite of guys like Steven Greer.

My belief is, the OP has divine inspiration. Listen to what he says.

I reread the OP's post, eating lunch and trying to respond is not advised lol

I actually agree with 90% of the post, I have held the same thoughts (as an agnostic), as for divine inspiration - well I believe all have that, it's called intuition (that creative spark, epiphany...whatever you want to call it).

As I moaned above, the wording can throw people off a little.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I'll be honest,

You lost me at "I could care less"

How much less could you care? How much do you currently care at the moment?

I hate to be a "grammar nazi", its just this annoys me because its what happens a stupid person mishears something, when A whole country does it? Its not a good sign, please stop! Its COULDNT CARE LESS, as in Could NOT care less.

Anyway, teenage mom dumps baby at local religious site, how many movies have started that way? Its about as run of the mill as you can get!
edit on 14-2-2011 by S3ns1bl3 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I am sorry but you are a extremely negative person that has no right to judge humanity in the manner you did.You need to first look in the mirror and solve your own faults and ego driven attitude instead of trying to riddle us to death. Instead of writing a book on how horrible everyone is, try writing about the good things about humanity.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I don't have 20 posts so i can't send messages apparently...
But i would like to exchange some ideas with the author of this thread. Not much of a "forum" guy. Suggestions?
edit on 14-2-2011 by DivineVirtue because: spelling

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DivineVirtue

I don't have 20 posts so i can't send messages apparently...
But i would like to exchange some ideas with the author of this thread. Not much of a "forum" guy. Suggestions?

Suggest you make some more posts -- go over 20. Or, write a Post with your regular email address -- ask him to email you.

I'll send him a message asking him to contact you.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
How much I want to believe the ufo was real.... it was a hoax...

So if the ufo is a hoax... the baby is also a hoax.

Case closed.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
How much I want to believe the ufo was real.... it was a hoax...

So if the ufo is a hoax... the baby is also a hoax.

Case closed.

What the h*** does that mean???

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Draken

Originally posted by specialdelivery

The “second sun by exploding star” propaganda is as unrealistic as astronauts landing on the moon. As if men were sent into a dark expanse where flying meteorites and asteroids could impact them in a second and blow them all up. As if a lander could be built to descend and re-ascend from the base of a moon when today there is no vehicle that can do it here on this planet. When the government or their syndicated media with permission to populate lies admits to a second sun theory, it is vital.

You sound like that weird kid who shot that wife of the NASA dude. Like Really. Its not that hard to navigate to the moon my friend, we have satellites around most of the planets in our solar system, and 2 in outer space beyond our solar system. Descending and Re-ascending is possible because the moon has way lower gravity and simple boosts from thrusters can allow you to leave and enter very easily, it has no thick atmosphere to burn you in or push down on you.

Stars going supernova is also simple science, no hidden conspiracy there.

It scares me that people with your thought pattern are real and not just doing this for lols.
I thought the same thing. But at least this guy doesn't speak using deductive logic. When I first attempted to read what he had wrote online, it was like reading gibberish. It was only after a point someone made here at abovetopsecret that I found out he was using Syllogism. After that it made more sense, but the guy was (and is) still clearly disturbed and not all there.

Always give people benefit of the doubt. Just because someone acts weird or posts something weird doesn't mean they're going to go on a killing spree. It's irrational to make that kind of inference. Granted, we all do it and it's just an intuitive response to something we oppose, but it can easily end up hurting someone. It's not like burning a witch, but perhaps that's why some do it too often?
edit on 14-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SecondComing

gracias...20 posts seems a bit steep. But makes sense given the scheme of things.

As far as this thread goes....Food For Thought. Instead of bringing your religious often pagan thoughts here, they along with your eMOTIONS should have been left at the door. The whole journey is one within ones self.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by newsoul

I just finished reading your other post about the paintings and am wondering why you would try to have people believe that we are demons or created by the devil?
I feel love. I feel shame. I feel compassion. Does that not tell you that I am not evil? Can evil feel love? Does evil feel ashamed when a wrong is committed? Can evil feel compassion for the sick or weary? Many people on this post have asked what you know, my question is easier, what is your source? Where are you coming up with this information?? I think that you believe everything that you are saying, so please tell me from whince it came.

I can look into the forest and be awed by the beauty surrounding me, I can hear the laughter of a child and feel my soul sigh with joy,. I can open my heart to a stranger in need. Are these things that a demon would do? I think we all know the answer to that question. And although I know that there are many horrible things that happen in this world, most of them happen because ignorance breeds ignorance. Sometimes people are just bad. One bad apple can ruin the whole bunch, I'm just greatful to be in another barrell.

I get this all the time, but unfortunately you are not from another barrel, you were born a screamin demon and will die a wrinkly worm and live as a demon portraying him or herself as an angel, when in fact, you like all have demons inside to wrestle with. There is not one good human, sorry, fact before fiction and not meant to taunt you, but to be truthful. Only when humanity realizes arrogance, ignorance, envy, hypocrisy and jealousy is inherent in the make up and all are a cut of the same cloth of soil, only then by acceptance of what you are and where you are can you make a productive change. Fact, again, sorry for the honesty.
edit on 13-2-2011 by specialdelivery because: (no reason given)
You make some sense here.

But I have to ask, what kind of change are you thinking of?

I am not trying to insult you or confuse you or anything. Just asking an honest question.

(i'll be honest, in the back of my mind I wonder if you're a psycho sociopath or something and your answer is to sacrifice babies or cut off reproductive organs to free people from their demonic parasite. i just want to know whether you're meaning harm to anyone.)

And that's the truth, so don't come back at me and say I'm trying to accuse. I just don't want any secrets. A lot of times in life we keep things to ourselves because we think others won't understand. It's kind of like white lying. Often times I won't tell someone what I really think on a conversation. I'm not being passive-aggressive or anything. I'm just wondering who you're. What is existence?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Jesus, the Mr Christ is a position of the heart (love without conditions,forgiveness, and reconciliation for all including forgiving yourselves no matter what) not an organic being. Sure it may have manifested this way in the religious history. Whether called messiah, the messiah for the jews that has yet to come, jesus, savior, christ or even anti-christ exists in consciousness. A position of consciousness which is without form or constrained by time.

We still approach many things from a physical standpoint rather than a spiritual one and in this case ( a mystery human out of nowhere, in or near a physical religious structure and a craft or (ufo) that brought this mystery human)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
You can always tell those who didn't read the thread.

He's saying they could be using this event to further there agenda, rather it is real or not.

If they can convince people that this baby is Jesus, imagine how much power they would have, yeah? Who wouldn't obey Jesus? Lol, the Bible does say there will be someone who will come in the name in Christ, but it won't be Christ.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
You can always tell those who didn't read the thread.

He's saying they could be using this event to further there agenda, rather it is real or not.

If they can convince people that this baby is Jesus, imagine how much power they would have, yeah? Who wouldn't obey Jesus? Lol, the Bible does say there will be someone who will come in the name in Christ, but it won't be Christ.

There is always an agenda. And there is always programming. We are born into programming.... see beyond all of it. And you are closer to truth. And that is where freedom lies. Gain knowledge, seek it. Only then can you determine what are lies and disinformation. You must open the mind to all possibilities to find the "one." Enoch was one of the greatest Prophets of God to have ever walked the Earth. In his lifetime he wrote 365 books. We have one of them. Where are the others? Are they lost or being kept hidden? It is in Enoch where we first learn about the rebellion of the Watchers, the angels assigned to watch over and guard over the earth.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

No, I wouldn't want to call your bluff. But please do share with me more (or privately) on what you know.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
You put a lot of time and effort into your post, and I respect you for that. Even if what you say is untrue, I would never lack the manners to dismiss you so glibly and disrespect you. Those are the kind of people, those without good grace, make this a miserable planet. I agree with most of what you say

Respect

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

If just one of you knew what I know, not believe, but what I know, you would be in absolute shock. I have every answer imaginable in the palm of my hands and I have to sit around listening to people who proudly boast opinions without true knowledge, speaking highly because they paid taxes and have a right to opinionize against a government. Listen up! Your governments are as real as your fictional Gods, they are a creation of the human mind and can only exist with the compliance of the masses. And compliance is best achieved through control by intimidation of loss or violence.

Well why dont you tell us what you know. and what the truth is?? Where did you get your info from? why are you so sure it is true? I would love to know and to listen to what knowledge you have.. thanks for the post

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join