It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hues and Cries Of People Living In Third World Countries !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Thanks for the well organized and well presented information on this thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMiyagi
reply to post by hp1229

Greed is not a part of human nature. Greed is learned behaviour.

Experts featured in the magnificent Zeitgeist Moving Forward on youtube explain this important point in detail .

I agree. It becomes part of your adopted nature if not built-in human nature. I was talking about 'controlling' the GREED. Unfortunately 'wealth, status and power' are very very desired commodities in India. Definitely weak points if you ask me for anyone from the outside to influence the Indian Politicians and Businesses alike.

Greed is an excessive desire to possess wealth or goods with the intention to keep it for one's self. Greed - like lust and gluttony - is a sin of excess. Greed is inappropriate expectation. However, greed is applied to a very excessive or rapacious desire and pursuit of wealth, status, and power.
GREED

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
1st world 3rd world ----- human segragation/seperation/weaker numbers. ALL are under controll and some may be in 3rd world why others in first.
1 has limited technology
why the others desire fire
1 carries pure souls who suffer
why others design fire
1 excepts life is hell w/o any light
others build weapons to turn fear into fright
some feel special like gods chosen stars
The trully chosen lights can be seen from afar
They deal with life and all its downs
Why others get mad about money and walk with frowns
Some cry and whine that life is too hard
but can drive down the street in enviro hazard cars
So when you step back and take a good look
Those who suffer are mentioned in the great books
Not those who minipulate and scheme to get ahead
who then build nations over top of their dead
the dead the dead WHO DIED FOR YOUR FIRST
IT MUST BE EXCEPTED ITS BECAUSE OF BLOOD THIRST
blood thirst blood thirst more shed yes the better
Its the foundations of nations WHO FEEL THEY ARE CLEVER
the blood thats been shed to be first and not last
has never made since UNIVERSALLY
its sad some believe they are chosen because their world is first not last
SO pay attention and try to listen to mistakes repeat from the past.

3rd world needs major love and those who think it cannot happen to you smh
All it takes is the weather to adjust and the words will be eaten with speed.

edit on 2/10/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stephinrazin
reply to post by Rockpuck

You disgust me. How about stop supporting systems that prevent people from the food they need. It is not about breeding it is about entrenched economic forces that create the circumstances where people cannot survive.

Ah.. I see you know nothing about history and geography..

Places like Africa and the poorest parts of Asia, but mostly Africa, never had a massive starvation problem until the 20th century when the West imported medicines and food into regions that were seen as "poor".

In order "help" the people in places like Africa, bleeding heart idiots poured tons (literally) of food into regions where the geography only supported a tiny portion of people, and suddenly areas were hundreds and maybe thousands lived, millions were crammed into square miles of huts upon huts, or else in dirt poor farming communities were the amount brought in crops is exceeded by mouths to feed (usually children)

Where the Earth once killed off excess population through infanticide and starvation, disease and war, the bleeding heart idiots propagated millions into a suffering cage of misery.

It's people like YOU who cause the world's suffering.. not those that support "unjust" governments.

When they are ready to pull themselves out of the gutter and form a functioning society, the luxuries the West enjoy can be theirs.. but right now feeding uneducated people to produce a large number of uneducated offspring is not a good way to save a civilization.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
First it is the LEADERS controlled by the elite that are responsible not the every day people.
Second the Guilt trip is done on PURPOSE to herd us into a chosen direction

Thanks for all your valuable info on this thread, people like you are the real hope for humanity. Yes these elites are having control over governments from a long time and are herding people towards a more police state like environment. But when I say there Head quarters are located in first world countries and its branches are extending into third world countries, some of them get outraged, as you said its just favoritism and it is only for the select few govt. officials and not for the people, I can only suggest them that there is nothing to be outraged about it, look it at from the perspective of them, for them there are no countries, governments or states, its all just a big playground for them, and they are having fun playing with us.

Some people say that third world countries were always poor, but if you study there history most of them were under oppressive rule of exploitative colonizers from Britain, Europe etc and were very rich and wealthy before that. The colonizers enslaved and murdered people, exploited rich mineral resources and transferred wealth to their countries. India, Africa were rich countries before colonialism. In India we had three decades of oppressive rule by British empire and similar was the case in Africa, you can see here first world countries were always dominant in our countries. Colonizers have left but there puppets are still operating in India and many of their crushing laws are still here even though sixty years have passed.

One must wonder what was the role of elites here, they were the ones who manipulated Britishers to go and dominate people in what we call today third world countries. Otherwise there is no reason why someone would want to go and murder and exploit people in some other country. Its just favoritism, it could have been totally opposite where Indians could have become colonizers, colonizing and exploiting first world countries. It is all about whom they give power in the form of arms and ammunition, international laws in UN, WHO, IMF etc.

Many people are wondering why Egypt's dictator president is not stepping down even after so much loss of life and property. The simple reason is this that he is getting orders from the elites housed in U.S. and U.N. to not to resign, they don't want these protests to end soon, they want maximum number of people to die, violence is all they want. Only way to defeat them is not to do what they want.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Its all about the consciousness of the human race.

One fine day we may wake up and realize that spending energy and trillions of dollars making weapons of mass destruction is folly.

All the energy we have should be towards IMMEDIATELY eradicating what the OP illustrates in his post.

Then we can be free to do what we want.

We are not doing the basic work of what human beings should be doing FIRST.

Guaranteeing that all should have a fundamental material sustenance of existence

The west, or first world countries, indeed have an obligation to do this particularly since practically all third world countries were colonized by first world countries at some point in their exsistence.

I believe that as a whole until we do this then we don’t have the right to consider ourselves human.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SIKKAthanMOST
Immortal technique opened up my eyes immensely.. i guess he took all the profits he made off this mixtape and built schools in 3rd world countries.

Immortal technique is great, and there are more like him, it is the new music genre called conscious Hip Hop, it is better than mind manipulation music of Lady Ga Ga's, Beyonce etc, it has a soul to it. Here enjoy this:

edit on 11/2/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Question is who will do it for real? Everyone loves to preach but not many likes to follow. The laws of good vs bad are such that what goes around comes around one way or the other. It might take a while for it though.
The ones who have everything has a lot to lose. The ones who have nothing has nothing to lose. I bet the only people to survive a global catastrophy will be the ones who have nothing to lose.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
There was a video posted on ATS, In which a US soldier is talking about what war is all about and who profits from it:

Bankers, CEOs, politicians, govt. all profit from war and they are the real enemies, while people suffer from loss of life and property. We have seen how much destruction the armies of US and UK have done in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq and other parts of the world. To eliminate terrorists and find weapons of mass destruction but they achieved nothing but mass murder of innocent people.

People who join armies are brainwashed, in order to make them killers, So I urge young people to not join any army, as doing so they are directly supporting murder and genocide of Innocent people.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

The west, or first world countries, indeed have an obligation to do this particularly since practically all third world countries were colonized by first world countries at some point in their exsistence....

From the few I talked to, I think the people of the third world just want us to go away. TPTB USE the feelings of humanity and charity to justify their presence in third world countries, but what we THINK of as humanitarian efforts are very often NOT. (Remember the oil for food scandal Maurice Strong was involved in?)

For Example this is what our "Charity" does in Africa straight from a Kenyan farmer:

I'm currenly working with someone from Africa who is trying to save the Zebu cattlle in Kenya. These cattle, indigenous to the area, therefore better for their use, are being replaced by other cattle...

I asked him about the USDA. Seems as though they are as "loved" there as they are here, by us. And they are screwing things up just as bad there too.

I have enclosed 2 of his responses to share with you. Lots of damage being done.
Kim

"Don't even start me with the USDA. They work in the world under united states urgency for international development, and they are the biggest dumpers of dangerous foods in terms of aids any burned [bad??] food staff from USA they dump there including chemicals , Village do not accept free dry milk and food staff any more any thing with the USAID and USDA the villages will take and they will just feed the to the animals.They lost so many children with the powdered milk formula because they were mixing it with untreated water and that made it so poisonous to children when they drink it they were never told to use treated water to mix the milk....

Yes we have allot of Government interference but the biggest thread to our survival is the Billion of American tax money and any other rich countries sending to Africa for poverty eradication.I will foreword you the article I wrote about the donor money to Africa.
 The government and big malty national cooperation's are our number one enemy.In my village the large Sugar industry is killing us. first they asked people to clear the forests to grow sugar cane , sugar cane takes two years to harvest, but because of corruption it takes up to seven years sometimes if you do not pay kick back they will never come to harvest your sugar cane,and even if they cut after seven years they deduct so much fees that most small scale farmers wind up owing them money.

The worst thing they did is that they coursed so much land degradation of small farmers by using too much nitrogen phosphate chemical fertilizers and over relying on just one crop without rotation.This has created the top soil to be so acidic and since the villagers cleared the trees to make room for sugar cane crops there is nothing to prevent top soil from getting washed into the rivers then on to lake Victoria.Please google the effect of nitrogen phosphate into Lake Victoria and you can see the damage to the lake. All the river streams flowing into the Lake are carrying so much soil and Chemical fertilizers in such a way that in a few years there will be no Lake Victoria.....

What Heifer International , and Land O lake is doing to Africa and the world it is a shame.Heifer international Animals dies within three months of their arival to Africa....

He goes on to say: The farmer who gets a Heifer International calf must first get rid of (KILL) all the other cattle he owns. Then he get an American calf who does not have the immunity to disease or the genetics to survive in Africa that the Zebu cattle do and therefore dies within three months. In the USA we do not have the genetics to survive tropical areas at least with sheep and goats.

This is a rare breed I am looking at crossing into my herd because during very humid summers sheep will drop like flies from Haemonchus contortus, despite worming. - Gulf Coast sheep are Spanish sheep that first arrived in Florida in the 1500'. They are adapted to the hot and humid conditions of the Southeast and have well-documented resistance to gut parasites, and a natural resistance to hoof rot.

vinay86, You are much better situated to comment on this idea then I am.

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." - HL Mencken

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

From the few I talked to, I think the people of the third world just want us to go away. TPTB USE the feelings of humanity and charity to justify their presence in third world countries, but what we THINK of as humanitarian efforts are very often NOT.

I agree with you completely on that, you are right people of the third world don't want any type of intrusion from the west. But people sometimes do not have enough power to make that realize to their govt. mainly because of dictators ruling their country, and also some people don't look at the adverse affect of that interaction with western governments due to lack of awareness.
Just look at the countries in middle east and north Africa, many regions there are very poverty stricken. And In the name of fulfilling humanitarian ambitions like eradication of poverty, building better infrastructure etc. U.S. and other first world countries are placing corrupt autocratic rulers and supplying them money, arms etc. to exploit and harass people. US gives billions of dollars as aid in middle east, but that aid never reaches to the poor and the needy, instead to the corrupt leaders and the terrorist organizations that US is actually promoting.

To maintain superiority, control and influence over the region, the West has placed corrupt Arab leaders into positions of power and supported the overthrow of those that are not seen as favorable. This has also served to keep their populations at bay, in return for militarization, power and personal wealth of the elite. Sometimes this has been done in the name of fighting communism. The common theme underlying it though has been the struggle to control access to important resources such as oil. Source.

People of both first and third world should have moral obligation to held their governments responsible, because they are the real cause behind atrocities they are facing. But yes people from first world should feel a little bit more obliged to shake their governments as most of the monstrosity is being committed these days is by their governments. Than maybe the elites behind them also feel the jolt of people's power.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

The ones who have everything has a lot to lose. The ones who have nothing has nothing to lose. I bet the only people to survive a global catastrophy will be the ones who have nothing to lose.

Very few here in the USA have the survival skills needed.

I have been to the back country in Mexico, three days walk from the nearest road, where you would swear you had time traveled to the 1500's. THOSE people will survive because they are protected by their mountains and are completely self-sufficient. Also they are way too poor to bother with and the land is too mountainous to farm using "modern techniques"

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

I agree with you completely on that, you are right people of the third world don't want any type of intrusion from the west....

You might want to take a look at this. These three articles give the best quick view of what is happening in the third world and why. It squarely places the blame where it belongs on the international bankers who have been sucking the life blood out of ALL nations and peoples. Thet have delt a crippling if not a killing blow to the USA too. see my post

"Today I resigned from the staff of the International Monetary Fund after over 12 years, and after 1000 days of official fund work in the field, hawking your medicine and your bag of tricks to governments and to peoples in Latin America and the Caribbean and Africa. To me, resignation is a priceless liberation, for with it I have taken the first big step to that place where I may hope to wash my hands of what in my mind's eye is the blood of millions of poor and starving peoples. Mr. Camdessus, the blood is so much, you know, it runs in rivers. It dries up too; it cakes all over me; sometimes I feel that there is not enough soap in the whole world to cleanse me from the things that I did do in your name and in the name of your predecessors, and under your official seal. "

With those words, Davison Budhoo, a senior economist with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for more than 12 years, publicly resigned... www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

Article by Davison Budhoo: www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

IMF/World Bank Structural Adjustment Programs: www.whirledbank.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sonjah1

The contributions I make may be small, but I do cater to the 3rd world direct residents individually as much as possible when I travel to such countries. I try to bring clothes, non-perishable foods, and even some books and items of entertainment value for the "regular" people, especially children. I know that is miniscule in comparison to what needs to take place, but at least it is a start.... BTW, what specific 3rd World Country were you speaking of in the OP, if any? Again, thank you for a important, timely thread!

Thanks for posting and your concern about third world people, This thread is my little effort to bring to light the tremendous atrocities faced by the people living in third world countries and the fact that world elites are solely responsible for it. The kid eating mud in the OP is from my country India. Some people might wonder, how a person living in India got himself involved in these conspiracies, so I would like to say a few words about it.

I was researching by myself, why India and many other third world countries are still poverty stricken in this age of technology, and why first world countries seems to have better standard of living and great infrastructure etc. I searched several books and internet for the answer, and I bumped on a lot of things, elites, chem-trails, freemasonry, secret societies etc. I didn't believed any of them at first or even there presence in India. But than I remember from my childhood that I had seen those white lines covering the sky, I used to call them "ROCKETS" back than when I was a school kid, but now I recognize them as chem-trails and see them often covering our skies and than spreading to form gray hazy skies.

Similarly, I heard of secret societies being used by elites to influence governments of various countries. I didn't believed it at all, and I thought these kind of societies exist only in countries like US and UK etc. But after researching more, I discovered there are around 520 lodges and other masonic bodies throughout India, and masonry was established in 1730s in India by the same men who colonized India i.e. The east India company of Great Britain. And this, that our prominent leaders who were fighting to free India from colonizers were also Freemasons. I don't think this was just a coincidence, and I believe Freemasons from both India and Britain were the one who plotted this whole freedom and enslavement scenario, to murder people and destabilize the country to Infiltrate it. And to this day, so many of our laws are from that colonial era, all of which are about how to cause more oppression of the people and how to steal and transfer its wealth to first world countries. All this lead me to believe in what was being shrugged of as just conspiracy theories, but these are the real facts.

If I had any power, the first thing I would do is to drag these secret societies out if my country.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

We are the experimentation grounds of first world countries, we are the guinea pigs, any new stuff is now being tested on us, but than it is deployed all over the world. This is the new strategy, in the name of making food crops nutrient rich they are actually reducing nutrients, and this will cause MASS STARVATION.

Actually the people in the USA were the guinea pigs. We do not know if the food we eat is GMO or natural because it is against the law to label it. Babies in the USA have mysteriously "shrunk" we now have diabetes, obesity, and heart disease traceable to the crap we eat.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Actually the people in the USA were the guinea pigs. We do not know if the food we eat is GMO or natural because it is against the law to label it. Babies in the USA have mysteriously "shrunk" we now have diabetes, obesity, and heart disease traceable to the crap we eat.

That's a crazy law, how one will know what he is eating if there are no labels. May be Labels are not there because you people can read, but in many third world countries people are still illiterate so even if there were strict laws for labeling food people might not know what they are eating. And that's another reason why there are not many protests against Monsanto the food mafia or codex alimentarius etc. here because most farmers are illiterate, so whatever seeds they are given at cheap rates they take them happily without knowing what genetic modification really is.

Monsanto: The Food Mafia

Monsanto is known for many unethical and immoral practices such as employing child labor in India to handle poisonous pesticides while paying them half a dollar a day, dumping toxic waste in the UK and bribing officials in Indonesia. Also it sells the “Terminator” seeds – which if used will prevent farmers from replanting their crop’s seed, and force them to purchase the seed from Monsanto for every planting.

It is very relevant in today’s times with food shortages and rationing going on – who controls the food supply? Monsanto doesn’t allow reuse of its seeds (which people have been doing since the first farms began in Mesopotamia, present day Iraq- 10,000 BC), but forces farmers to buy new seeds each year – increasing food costs. They hire investigators to spy on farms and make sure no one is re-using – if they do – they get sued. Link.

edit on 14/2/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

That's a crazy law, how one will know what he is eating if there are no labels.

There are all types of labels but the FDA (Monsanto's Lawyer) declared GMO to be "equivalent" or equal to natural food so no labeling or testing was required by law. When farmers tried to label food as GMO "free" Monsanto took them to court and won.

According to the Center For Food Safety — a non-profit public interest group– rBGH (recombinant bovine growth hormone), also known as rBST (recombinant bovine somatotropin), has been a staple in the dairy products consumed by Americans for over a decade. But since these products are not labeled as containing rBGH / rBST, consumers have no idea that a growth hormone to induce dairy cows to be more productive in order to maximize profits is in much of their milk, cheese, and yogurt....

....Monsanto, who owned rbGH at the time, helped found a group of rbGH-loving dairy farmers called AFACT. AFACT then pushed to ban any label claims telling consumers which milk came from cows that had not been treated with rbGH....

...the labeling battle may go beyond milk.

Why? Because the Food and Drug Administration is expected to approve AquaBounty’s genetically engineered salmon, and has no intention of labeling AquaBounty’s salmon as genetically engineered. The FDA claims that since there’s no material difference between the flesh of the GE fish and the flesh of regular farm-raised Atlantic salmon, they aren’t required to be labeled separately.....

blog.friendseat.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
All of this suffering you speak of is caused by the ignorant men and women with weapons who do as they are told.

The Elite are a bunch of old, dying men headed for a miserable existence in the afterlife. Probably to be reborn under the same oppression they have inflicted on others, so justice will be served one way or another.

However, as long as the ignorant murderers and pillagers of our police and military continue to support these heartless human abominations, we'll have suffering and an endless cycle of misery.

The government is run by high rolling gangsters, they employ people like us, to take up arms and enforce their self serving evil. Shame on us! WE work for them! WE are killing ourselves and our own brethren for a paycheck and a meal. It is not the elite you should be worried about, it's the Morons who point the guns. US!

Let me ask you fellas this. If an old man told you to pay him a portion of your paycheck, you would tell him to shove it! BUT, if that old man had an army of brainwashed murderers carrying m16 rifles, you might rethink your reply. That is what's happening to our world, we whore ourselves for money and stomp on the faces of our fellow man.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

The government is run by high rolling gangsters, they employ people like us, to take up arms and enforce their self serving evil. Shame on us! WE work for them! WE are killing ourselves and our own brethren for a paycheck and a meal. It is not the elite you should be worried about, it's the Morons who point the guns. US!

I agree with you, we the people are the real culprits behind the dreadful state the world is in these days, we have made the world very cold, mean and nasty. All this suffering and oppression is happening because we are accepting whatever they are telling us. Right from our early childhood we are taught that the world is all about competition, we must struggle and kill each other to survive. But If we had been taught about cooperating and supporting each other, loving everyone and sharing with each other, this whole world would have been like a heaven.

Even If we look at other beings like animals and insects living among us, they also help each other, share and cooperate with everyone in their communities, they don't have a money system there. Human beings really are the most stupidest creatures on the face of the earth, not only they are killing each other but also harming the nature which is the backbone of everything. If people keep accepting materialism, consumerism, greed, fight for your survival etc., as a way of living life, then life on earth will become more painful with every passing day.

I do not believe personally in the theories of doomsday or spiritual awakening in 2012, but I wish something must happen now that would end this current way of living life on earth, make everyone equal, than may be humanity begin with a new perspective of living with underlying principles of love and cooperation.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by vinay86

Do us all a favor.. spread the message to your fellow 3rd worlders..
STOP BREEDING
The worst thing the west ever did to the 3rd world was feed them, their populations exploded due to their rabbit like breeding without doing a damn thing to help them selves.

Over population is just not about the number of people in a particular landmass, but it is more about the number of people exceeding the resources and the carrying capacity of the environment to support that population in that particular area. If you will look at the lifestyle in rich countries, you will find the rich countries are the main problem, for example, Americans constitute less than five percent of the world’s total population, but consume 26% of the world’s energy.

If you do some research, you will clearly find that there is no food scarcity in third world countries, they can easily support their populations. So why we see hunger there, because of the economic policies and the politics. Third world countries are exporting their goods and services to the developed countries. First world countries are the biggest exploiters of our resources, profit hungry foreign corporations are owning our industries, polluting environment, and are stealing and stashing our wealth in Swiss bank accounts, international trade and policies are the main reason behind hunger and poverty, and over population is not behind food scarcity and environmental degradation. It is all about unequal distribution of wealth by world elites.

First world countries are not feeding the hungry, they are only feeding their profit hungry corporations, industrialists and Freemasons here to exploit our land and resources.

edit on 16/2/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join