It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaryStillToe

Originally posted by Abovo

The Judeo/Christian bible is a great book with alot of great info in it if you can see what is concealed.
Try reading it without, the putting forth of the finger and you will see a NEW peaceful and Golden age of prosperity.

Peace

The NEW peaceful and Golden age of prosperity as promoted by these new age mystery religions is the New World Order.

I learned an important lesson in 2004. If any new religion claims to be founded by or borrows the teachings of an older religion and the two teachings contradict or conflict, then the founders of the new religion are corrupt liars and the religion itself is a lie.

The Jewish Kabbalah and the Talmud are one in the same, they are abominations that sprang forth after certain Jews became captives of the Babylonians and they decided to mix Babylonian mysticism with the teachings in the Torah.

The Golden Age was before Satan disobeyed God and fell to the earth. All of these mystic practictioners are praying and collecting or stealing the wealth of the world so that they can reestablish the ancient civilization where Satan ruled not only the earth, but the entire world.

Seeing as the current system is inherently evil, I do not believe that uniting the world under one cruel ruler will be a Golden Age. It will be an age of submission and domination as Satan and his demons believe that mankind's only purpose in life is to serve them. Ancient Sumeria and Ancient Egypt were his first attempts and it continued all the way up to the Holy Roman Empire, The Nazis, and the government we now have in place in America.

The collective book called the Bible is made up of both lies and truth as it was a creation of the Holy Roman Empire to destroy the simple truth within the Torah and lead the masses astray. It is full of contradictions and was purposefully mistranslated and rewritten to deceive, but anyone seeking God and his righteousness can read this book or any book and become spiritually awakened. God has been revealing himself to mankind before any of these stories were put into print, it is a deception to put more emphasize on the tool rather than the Creator.

Well put and explained, well almost.
The only part I don't agree is the part about what you said about the bible. I believe that God through the Holy Spirit preserved His Word for proper teaching, enough so His creation could be taught and learn from. What the Roman church did do is leave out certain writings, which again through God's divine hand He allowed it to be so up until the early 1900's. The reason being is, the knowledge that these writings contained was not ready for the time to be made known. God has a prophetic time line set into place, things that has and will happen as God has planned for them to happen.
I don't expect anyone to agree, but it gives me comfort in knowing this for myself as well as others who believe the same.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Hey my friend,
Do you think we wil be forced to take the mark of the beast ie microchip .
Or will the nwo be destroyed beforehand ?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Actually I disagree with the anti-catholic sentiment:
the Catholic Church is the only Church which can to this day trace its lineage to Christ and His Apostles. If you read the book of Acts you will see that the Church was organized, and heirarchical. Read the writings of the Early Fathers of the Church and you will understand the nature of this Church and the teachings which they held dear, and protected vigalently with the assistance of the Holy Spirit, by even death!

Check out this gem; The First Council of Nicaea. It is ashame because the zeal for Jesus and love of God that many of my protestant brothers and sisters have is often far more evident than I see in many of my Catholic brethren, but that does not change that His sheep should be One, as He and His Father are One, and this is done through the work of the Holy Spirit, the blood of Christ, and God the Father who sent Him. This is scriptural; just think about it.

The Lord Jesus, who is the Christ, the Visible Image of the Invisible God, the Incarnation, the Word made Flesh, and Immanuel, the Savior of the World, and Exalted Above All Creation did not write a book, or even a word as far as it is known, but instead focused on His ministry which was God the Father's will that He freely lay down His life for the sins of the world, He is the Unblemished Lamb of God who suffered the death of the worst sort of criminal, but He was innocent above all reproach, He was crucified, died, and was burried, but now He is risen! That all who believe in Him and call upon the Name above all Names, that of the Lord of Lords, and King of Kings, the name of Jesus who is the Christ, and is worthy of thanks giving and praise! It is He who reconciled us to our God, who is the Sovereign Lord! The Lord left us with a Church which He promised to protect by the Holy Spirit and lead into all truth. "To be steeped in history is to cease to be protestant." Cardinal John Henry Newman.

How Canon of the Bible was established

And the books that I am almost sure that you are referring to are the Apocryphal, and heretical Gnostic Gospels. There were many heresies which caused many to be led away in the Early Church. Gnosticism is one of the ancient mystery religions, and Christians are specifically and repeatedly warned to stay away from their teachings.

Regarding Gnosticism and the heresies and schisms of the early Church.
Excerpt:

The earliest challenge to apostolic teaching came from Gnosticism. The name comes from the Greek word for knowledge, gnosis; Gnostics were knowers, or those who believed that knowledge, not grace, was necessary for salvation. Gnostic teachers elaborated immensely arcane and detailed explanations of the spiritual realm.

They imagined anthropomorphic beings by the bushel: Word, Grace, Life, and First Beginning took their places alongside others with names like Profundity, Silence, Mingling, Pleasure, Happiness, and even Metrical and Immovable. Irenaeus of Lyons, [ A Refutation and Subversion of Knowledge Falsely So-Called (Against Heresies), Alexander Roberts, trans. Book 1 chap. 1. In The Ante-Nicene Fathers, vol. 1, Alexander Roberts and James Donaldson, eds., Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, reprint 1985.] With all these they constructed what may have been the "myths and endless genealogies" (1 Tim. 1:4) that Paul warned Timothy to reject. Paul seems to have been acquainted with some form of Gnosticism, since he admonishes his protégé to "avoid the godless chatter and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge [ gnosis]" (1 Tim. 6:20).

The Spirit of the Antichrist is using these ancient esoteric teachings and bombarding the world with their pagan ideas. Many will be led astray by them. And the False New Age movement is from the Devil, and there is nothing new about them, as they are just rehashed versions of these ancient ideas and practices, and if we read the Scriptures of the Jewish people then we will recognize the ideas and practices of the wicked Sodom and Gommorah, and of Babylon the 'great' empire, and remember the cup of God's wrath that they drank. These condemned practices and ideas are back in full force in contemporary Western culture and subtle seductions of sophisticated sorcery, like sacriligious spells, have been cast over the land, and those who do not repent, and turn from the errors of it's ways, will share in the judgement and fall of Babylon.

To my brothers and sisters in Christ, take special heed to these warnings, as they are extremely relevant:

Revelation 2 (NIV)
To the Church in Ephesus
1 “To the angel[a] of the church in Ephesus write:
These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands. 2 I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked people, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false. 3 You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary.

4 Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. 5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. 6 But you have this in your favor: You hate the practices of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

7 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

To the Church in Smyrna
8 “To the angel of the church in Smyrna write:
These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again. 9 I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. 10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown.

11 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who is victorious will not be hurt at all by the second death.

To the Church in Pergamum
12 “To the angel of the church in Pergamum write:
These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword. 13 I know where you live—where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.

14 Nevertheless, I have a few things against you: There are some among you who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin so that they ate food sacrificed to idols and committed sexual immorality. 15 Likewise, you also have those who hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans. 16 Repent therefore! Otherwise, I will soon come to you and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

17 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it.

To the Church in Thyatira
18 “To the angel of the church in Thyatira write:
These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze. 19 I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first.

20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

24 Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets, ‘I will not impose any other burden on you, 25 except to hold on to what you have until I come.’

26 To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27 that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father. 28 I will also give that one the morning star. 29 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Haydocks Catholic Bible Commentary on Revelation 2, 1859
An examination of the Letter to the Seven Churches given to the Apostle John

Take these things seriously; contemplate the Love that God the Father is and has for you, as manifested in the Passionate suffering, crucifixion, and death which His Only Begotten Son, our Lord and Savior, who is Jesus the Christ, has freely chosen to endure for us, He is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world! Contemplate the Incarnate God humbling Himself to walk among even the most outcast, ostracized, and alienated of the people in the eyes of the world, and shared Himself so freely, teaching, healing the sick, performing miracles, comforting, and setting captives free: Christ spoke the truth against hypocrisy, oppression, greed, and injustice, and this set Him against the authorities, who were so blinded by the Devil and sin, that they could not even recognize that the embodiment and fulfilment of the righteousness of the law was before them. As many as He loves He rebukes and chastens: so take heed and repent. God is like a Loving Father who gently yet sternly disciplines a wayward child, but instead of accepting His Gospel of Love, Forgiveness, Mercy, and Compassion, and awknowledging the corruption in their own hearts and falling down in lamentation in the face of His loving rebuke-for He knows the hearts of men, as even those things we think are secret are before His eyes-and instead of admitting in themselves that the charges against them were true, that we are all corrupt and sinful through and through, in thoughts, desires, deeds, and inaction, and in desperate need of Mercy and Grace, and that in spite of our best efforts as individual moral agents that we fall short of the Divine call for us to be the Children of a Holy, Righteous, and Infinitely Benevolent King, who is Lord and God of all creation! Rejecting these gifts, and threatened by the favor, following, and worship of the masses that He had inspired, which He is worthy of, these authorities conspired to smear His name, to undermine His following, and ultimately to bring false accusations and false witnesses against Him, coercing, persuading, and manipulating the legal authority under Pontious Pilate to execute false-judgement against Him, Who was blameless, but Humble, Obedient, and Submissive to the will of His Father in Heaven. After being counseled by his wife who was warned in a dream that the man Jesus was innocent and not to punish Him. Convicted by this warning pontious pilate shrewdly sought to navigate a rock and a hard place, to appease the angry mobs that the conspirators helped rile, and the powerful Pharisees of the Sanhedrin, and offered to set a prisoner free to avoid decision and culpability, an act of selfish false-mercy-mercy which Christ did not require, and so left it to the people to decide who would live and who would die, but the Devil was among the crowd and filled the unbelievers hearts with judgement, self-righteousness, mockery, and violence and were incited to demand His life. So the Lamb was led to slaughter, and He freely and humbly continued along this path of suffering, to fulfill His Fathers will for Him. The release and salvation of the convicted murderer and sinner Barabas is a foreshadowing of the salvation that Christ would earn on our behalf. This conspiracy carried out by men was at he behest of the Devil who works through the corruption, evil, and sin in the heart of man, to wage war against the Lamb, against all those whom He has been given, and against the soul of every Human Being who fall prey to this prowling lion and adversary. But the Lord God is Almighty, and His omnipotence is not threatened by the perverted rebellion of a free soul, but instead uses Evil which must necessarily exist if we are to love, for if we are to love then we must be free, as love is a free choice, and free choice necessarily leaves the possibility of error. If Mankind had not eaten from the tree of knowledge of good and evil then we would not know sin, but would only know error and would humbly be conformed by the natural consequences which sin inevitably leads to, but knowing good and evil, and passing down to all future generations this concupiscience (propensity/tendency to sin). In our effort to minimize, rationalize, and escape responsibility for our actions, which follows from fear, guilt, and shame, as the truth hurts, our hearts and minds have been darkened by this denial and sin, and we have been seperated from God by the sin of our pride and hubris. Humble yourselves before the Lord and know that He alone is God, that nothing is hidden from Him, that honesty and openess is the best policy, and that it is ok, for He knows that we are weak and foolish without Him and that we are but dust, and utterly dependent upon Him; He loves us, and makes a way for us back to Him, to be reconciled to Him! If only we would realize all of this and recognize sin for what it is-a rejection and abandonment of all that is good! If only we would realize that even though we have sinned against He who is All Good and Deserving of our thanks and praise, then we would beat our chests and say 'woe is me, for I am a fool who has sinned against such a Just and Worthy God!' And in this spirit of sorrow and repentence, of contrition and an awareness of our brokeness and need for such a God, if we would only call upon Him and humbly awknowledge our sins and seek forgiveness, healing, and restoration, then God would be quick to cleanse our penitent hearts and annoint us with His Holy Spirit; if only we would realize this all then we would be inspired by His Holy Spirit and be filled with thanksgiving and praise for the Lord God, and for the Lamb, for He is worthy of our fond regard and fidelity!

History repeats itself if we do not care to learn from its lessons, so learn from this and see that the hour is fast approaching!

1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. 2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. 3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for mortar. 4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. 5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children built. 6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do; and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. 7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. 8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. 9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

The people of this age are a people facing a perilous identity crisis, that we have been Created in the image and likeness of God, and that we are all called to be in communion with Him, to walk with Him, to be like Him, to know Him. If only we took the time to sincerely seek the identity, nature, and character of this Awesome God whole heartedly, and with humility, but instead so many have been deceived down the highway to hell which is broad for the many who choose the easy way and have fallen prey to the snares of the devil: paganism, hedonism, atheism, nihilism, godlessness, sexual immorality, relativism, modernism, materialism, consumerism, and the pinnacle of the pride of man, which is embodied today as Humanism, Industry, Science, Technology, enlightenment, Freemasonry, whose unfinished project is almost brought to completion: to be like God, but denying the God they aspire to emulate; to build Heaven on Earth, but forgetting that they denied God of Heaven and Earth; to save ourselves from the woes of our iniquities but rejecting the Lamb of God who was slain for the Glory of God, and takes away the sins of the world-His most gracious, generous, and glorious Son who loved us so much that He died in spite of all this, so that if we believed, then we would seek Him, and He would draw us unto Himself, and we would know Him, and if we Know His Benevolence, Holiness, Majesty, Generosity, Compassion, Patience, and most importantly His love, for His goodness is compelling, so we will love Him in response, and if we Love Him then we will obey His commandments. As such we will be led to turn away from sin as we will recognize that the Lord God of all Creation Loves us so much that He satiated His own furious anger against sin, and took the cup of this wrath upon Himself so that we could be saved, so that we could be reconciled to Him, so that we could receive these profound and inconceivably generous gifts which we are undeserving of, and know that He alone is God, that He is worthy of praise, glory, honor, that His ways are as far above our ways as the Heavens are from the Earth, that none of us can boast or be proud in His presence, that we could be humbled as the intimately dependent creatures that we are! This will only further compel us to repent, and take up our Crosses, to share in Christs suffering and ministry, and to participate with His redemptive act for mankind through Christ the Suffering Servant; by turning from our sins and following Him, which His love compelled us to do and is not an act of man, it is the case that we have died with Him, and in Him is an unending fount of mercy and grace by which we are baptized in the Precious Blood and Water that flow from His Most Sacred Heart, and we will be made clean! Now if we die with Him, and in Him, then will we not also share in His Ressurection from the dead? If we are dead to sin in Christ then we have been sanctified in His Gracious Love and Blessed Fount of Mercy, and are a New Creature. The inevitable consequence of sin is death, but God the Father sent His Perfect Obedient Son who knew no sin, to stand in our place, and so in Him we are free from the power of sin and death, ffor through His Obedient Son Jesus our Lord God the Father was glorified and pleased, and so He ascended into Heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father, and has been entrusted with the authorty to judge the living and the dead, and He was given the keys to life and death. Christ will be coming back to swiftly execute judgement and punishment upon an evil world who, in spite of this Most Gracious and Generous offer of His cup which is Brimming with unbounding love, have chosen to remain obstinante, stubborn, and proud by rejecting the Merciful act of Christ, and will suffer the cup of His wrath. When the body of a Human Being perished, it is their soul that remains, but the soul exists beyond the material world of space and time, it is thus immaterial, timeless, incorporeal, and everlasting, so when we die we are stepping into eternity, and in the twinkling of an eye will intimately know what existence is like without the Source, Form, Perfection of, an Embodiment, of all that is Good, Pure, and Holy. It is a choice; so before you are life and death, and I admonish you all to take heed and choose life! Pray for each other! Love; repent; fast, and seek salvation from Him while there is still light in the day, for He will come like a thief in the night, and we know not when the time will come, as even now He stands ready to swiftly execute His Fathers will!
Your brother in Him,
Matthew
edit on 13-2-2011 by mrphilosophias because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun, 13 Feb 2011 10:19:06 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: bbcode

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Originally posted by Noncompatible

reply to post by Noncompatible

Define truth.

It is the best possible way.
It is all absolutes satisfied. There are no exceptions to "truth."

Now define the best possible way.
Be amazed at how many dispute the "truth" of it.

Truth is...there is no truth. There IS fact, there is fiction, there is theory and there is reality...but there is no absolute truth, never was..never will be.

Really? If FACTS are not TRUTH then what are they?

Seems they are absolutely true, always were, and always will be.

Just because you don't believe in something doesn't make it go away.

I believe I said that in my post.
Doesn't stop many from not letting inconvenient facts get in the way of the "truth". Truth is a human concept that has nothing to do with reality.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Hawaii50th. Just to let you know, I do not believe everything I hear or read. I was just giving IAMIAM a compliment for his thread topics because they bring alot of people with different beliefs together to debate and sometimes argue about the topic of religion and God. I like reading peoples perspectives on GOD and religion. I just like to learn and keep an open mind. One thing I do know is that so far Jesus is winning in my search for the truth. I like the fact we have free will to believe whatever we want but I keep coming back to Jesus and his teachings.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Logically, to say that the truth is there is no truth is noncompatible.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker321

Hawaii50th. Just to let you know, I do not believe everything I hear or read. I was just giving IAMIAM a compliment for his thread topics because they bring alot of people with different beliefs together to debate and sometimes argue about the topic of religion and God. I like reading peoples perspectives on GOD and religion. I just like to learn and keep an open mind. One thing I do know is that so far Jesus is winning in my search for the truth. I like the fact we have free will to believe whatever we want but I keep coming back to Jesus and his teachings.

Good for you, your on the right track by seeking the truth in Jesus Christ. This is good news when someone is seeking the truth in the right direction. You will find what your looking for, have faith and pray lots in your search.
I was once like you, I persevered and I found truth, and I'm still learning more as the days go by, we never stop learning till the day we die.

Luke 11:9-12 (New American Standard Bible)

9"So I say to you, (A)ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

10"For everyone who asks, receives; and he who seeks, finds; and to him who knocks, it will be opened.

11"Now suppose one of you fathers is asked by his son for a fish; he will not give him a snake instead of a fish, will he?

12"Or if he is asked for an egg, he will not give him a scorpion, will he?

Hebrews 11:5-7 (New American Standard Bible)

5By faith (A)Enoch was taken up so that he would not (B)see death; AND HE WAS NOT FOUND BECAUSE GOD TOOK HIM UP; for he obtained the witness that before his being taken up he was pleasing to God.

6And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who (C)comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.

7By faith (D)Noah, being (E)warned by God about (F)things not yet seen, (G)in reverence (H)prepared an ark for the salvation of his household, by which he condemned the world, and became an heir of (I)the righteousness which is according to faith.

Matthew 17:20 (New American Standard Bible)

20And He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, (A)if you have faith the size of (B)a mustard seed, you will say to (C)this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and (D)nothing will be impossible to you.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mrphilosophias

Please excuse me for not reading all that you've posted, I've had this discussion before with a devout Catholic, and I've had a number of priest from different orders as close and very good friends and I myself am a Catholic. The problem is that there are different levels of the order, and each order is only taught according to what their posting will be. The different levels in the church do not know everything of what the other levels know. In other words, they are on a need to know basis, the higher you are the more you are taught and know.

The reason Martin Luther wanted to reform the church was because they were stuck in to much tradition rather than the actual teachings of Christ, and this is just the basics of all the reasons for the reformation.
If the reformation didn't take place, no one would believe in God, and or no one would be able to have salvation, and that's because the true meaning of salvation through Jesus Christ would have been lost.

There's a side to the Roman Catholic Church that you have not learned about and not even aware of. I never wanted to believe of such a thing, I always felt that the Roman Catholic Church has all the truths, being the first organized church and everything. I found the whole Mass in the New Testament, than there is another side to the church that is not truth, but the opposite of the truth.

The Roman Catholic Church was infiltrated long ago in it's beginnings and again sometime later. You can research for yourself about two priest, one from New York, and the other from Italy that wanted to expose what is really going on behind the scenes. These two priest died mysteriously.

There's just too much to go into to explain what I know and you need to do the research yourself anyway, so that you can find out yourself.

Here's a good place to start, you can follow the trail from here. This is not where I started, but it's the easiest to point you to. Take it from here

amazingdiscoveries.tv...

edit on 13-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Define truth.

Truth is...there is no truth. There IS fact, there is fiction, there is theory and there is reality...but there is no absolute truth, never was..never will be.

Doesn't stop many from not letting inconvenient facts get in the way of the "truth". Truth is a human concept that has nothing to do with reality.

There is human truth, which means it could be psychotic, then there is Spiritual truth from the Lord Jesus Christ, the double edge sword.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abovo

Originally posted by MaryStillToe
Revelations 16:14
For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

The false shepherds have been working overtime from the day that Jesus died. They have hijacked the gospel he brought of the Almighty God and turned it into Christianity.

Have you noticed that since 1999 every major Christian sect has been in the news for some type of scandal?

#1 - Satan has started guiding his false shepherds who call themselves ministers and priests to purposefully expose their true evil nature in order to destroy his Christian religion. He has worked tirelessly and created the mesmerizing world around us so that people would be too lazy to read the Bible and learn the gospel. Right now people only really listen to their ministers so when they lose faith in the spokesperson they also abandon the religion and its founding gospel. This is exactly part of Satan's plan.

#2 - Satan has begun to set up the new religions based on the teachings that highly spiritual beings that are close to God can perform miracles (Qabalah, Scientology, Mahikari, etc. list is too long). The devils begin to play to the vanity of humans and tell certain humans that they have special spiritual connections or powers. He tells them of the NWO or Golden Age that is coming and how they will be given positions of power because they are doing the will of god in spreading the teachings or that they are helping the world.

#3 - Satan begins to destroy the economy and world castrophes will begin to increase and devastate people all over the world at once. People will be sick and hungry and modern comforts will be taken away. There will be war.

#4 - After suffering horribly, when people start to have no hope left he will present the miracle maker. All of the new age religions and some old ones will worship this man/woman who can perform miracles and Christians will believe Christ has returned."

That's basically how THEE AntiChrist is supposed to come onto the scene.
edit on 12-2-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

I like the book of Revelation! It may just be me but Christians love quoting that book because Christians egos' are attracted to the strong language... The serpent that is in each and everyone probably thrills at the idea of destruction and ruin... This serpent accuses and this is why Christians can accuse so well! I'm often amazed at how well they don't understand the book they hold close when inside of it their God says, "DO NOT WORRY!
All is according to my design.

You mentioned some other religious labels there, don't be fooled, into common Christian thinking even if your spirit has been elevated to perceive spiritual things...There are MANY varieties of candle but all have the same light.

Kabbalah is probably THEE most beautiful philosophy i have ever encountered... With Buddhism/Taoism running a close second. Kabbalah uses metaphors and symbols to a very high degree to unravel the true intent behind obscure scriptural passages... If you read some you might like it. One of their BIG teachings is that to attribute any force than can be experienced which seemingly operates outside of the construct of G-d, is a no-no. EVERYTHING is an aspect of God.

The Judeo/Christian bible is a great book with alot of great info in it if you can see what is concealed.
Try reading it without, the putting forth of the finger and you will see a NEW peaceful and Golden age of prosperity.

Peace

Those that do not hear has fear in their hearts to the truth.
Here we go again twisting of the scriptures, the devil works overtime to spread his lies, and to spread his darkness in vain, he knows he has but just a little time left to deceive the world.
The Kabbalah, make me laugh, is the opposite of the truth that has been deceiving the blind. That is the work of the devil, and many have fallen for it's deceit.
Or, you could be a mason that is just with drunk with lust in every form.
Regardless, anyone that want to know the truth about the Kabbalah, there's a ton of information out there on it.
Don't let a fool try to deceive you with demonic riddles.

Revelation 1:1-3 (New American Standard Bible)

The Revelation of Jesus Christ
1The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which (A)God gave Him to (B)show to His bond-servants, (C)the things which must soon take place; and He sent and communicated it (D)by His angel to His bond-servant (E)John,

2who testified to (F)the word of God and to (G)the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw.

3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of the prophecy, and heed the things which are written in it; for the time is near.

Proverbs 3:12-14 (New International Version, ©2010)

12 because the LORD disciplines those he loves,
as a father the son he delights in.[a]

13 Blessed are those who find wisdom,
those who gain understanding,
14 for she is more profitable than silver
and yields better returns than gold.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrphilosophias

Logically, to say that the truth is there is no truth is noncompatible.

Using the words logically and truth in the same sentence is definitely noncompatible.

Logic has nothing in common with truth in the context of the original exchange.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Define truth.

There is human truth, which means it could be psychotic, then there is Spiritual truth from the Lord Jesus Christ, the double edge sword.

Oh dear, here is where we go around in circles. There is no validity to spiritual truth unless it is universally acknowledged. It isn't and therefore it is invalidated beyond your individual interpretation.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

How is that you have come to possess two truths now, when before you implied that the only truth, is that there is no truth. Yet now you are implying that there are many more truths than just this one. So what is truth? Are their non-truths? Can I suggest that two contradictory notions are true in the same sense and at the same time? Is there an objective reality or a Most Perfect perspective of the Universe? I think that you have not taken the time to challenge yourself to ask more questions and think more critically about the premises which you so boldly proclaim as truth, or you may realize too late that what you believed was truth, was really quite the opposite.

Jesus is the Way, the Life, and the Truth, no man comes to the Father but through Him. Praise, glory, honor and thanksgiving belong to the Lamb of God, who was slain as the Perfect Atoning sacrifice for the sins of the world: He is risen!
In Love and Service,
Matthew

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Define truth.

Oh dear, here is where we go around in circles. There is no validity to spiritual truth unless it is universally acknowledged. It isn't and therefore it is invalidated beyond your individual interpretation.

If we go by your interpretation of what is truth therefore it is invalidated. This is typical to those that do not trust in Spiritual truth from above, and prefer to go by their own flawed human wisdom.
You give too much credit to humans that think they know everything or that they know what is best, if that was the case, than we would have a much better world than we have today and history wouldn't have repeated itself as often as it has.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrphilosophias

How is that you have come to possess two truths now, when before you implied that the only truth, is that there is no truth. Yet now you are implying that there are many more truths than just this one. So what is truth? Are their non-truths? Can I suggest that two contradictory notions are true in the same sense and at the same time? Is there an objective reality or a Most Perfect perspective of the Universe? I think that you have not taken the time to challenge yourself to ask more questions and think more critically about the premises which you so boldly proclaim as truth, or you may realize too late that what you believed was truth, was really quite the opposite.

Jesus is the Way, the Life, and the Truth, no man comes to the Father but through Him. Praise, glory, honor and thanksgiving belong to the Lamb of God, who was slain as the Perfect Atoning sacrifice for the sins of the world: He is risen!
In Love and Service,
Matthew

To mrphilosophias, you hit the nail right on the head.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by IAMIAM

Hey my friend,
Do you think we wil be forced to take the mark of the beast ie microchip .
Or will the nwo be destroyed beforehand ?

It looks like you might not get an answer to your question? Could it be that someone finally stumped'em
or he gave up? Or he can't give an answer because he may expose himself to the flaws in his ideology?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I say the Mark is an ideology, that is taken into the forehead as knowledge and then it is done by the hand for right.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

I say the Mark is an ideology, that is taken into the forehead as knowledge and then it is done by the hand for right.

That is your opinion, and honestly no one knows exactly what that mark will be. It is leaning towards an actual implant that will have all your medical history, all your work and address history, and financial information, etc.
The way this will be accepted is the public will be told of the convenience, and safety of having an implant at first, than when people start to refuse the implant, they will be told, then you will not be able to work or buy, and get any medical services. Now, this is the decision every individual will be confronted with, it'll be, "to be or not to be, that is the question." How ironic isn't it.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

yeah I have not read much of that part of the book of wisdom but when I did read it, it sounded to me like what I stated... an Ideology just as is on the rise and has been steady since Darwin... anyone who denounces the Law of God and creates new Laws which others believe (like Hitler did) is an anti-Christ (hence it is ok to kill). I think of it as real-time, a living book and not any particular point in the future when this is going to happen to all humankind at the same time, but to individuals in their own time.

from what I have read of the Book I have read alone like a mystery novel... other opinions cloud its message until one get's it.

edit on 2/13/2011 by Cosmic.Artifact because: off topic rambling about Moses

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hitler wasn't the anti-Christ... he was "an" anti-Christ.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join