It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quote From Bush that is scary!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This just absolutely blew my mind when I read it. Are we sure this man is president or should we call him dictator... (Crucial words are capitolized for emphasis, GW didn't yell em when he was saying this stuff)

"GOD told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem of the Middle East. I'm the commander; I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the President. Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say something, but I don't feel like I own anybody an explanation. There will be no more protests if body bags return home. You don't get everything you want. A DICTATORSHIP would be a lot easier. If this were a DICTATORSHIP, it would be a heck of a lot easier. A DICTARTORSHIP would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the DICTATOR."

Here is the source for this quote along with some good commentary: www.rense.com...

[edit on 15-7-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
this quote has been around for a while now, nothing new, just more confirmation that this President doesn't need to be re-elected.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
and a complete idiot to boot. But then again what do I know about Strategery.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
im not a bush fan, but i really can't believe he'd be dumb enough to say that... are there any other sources out there besides rense that quote this?

-koji K.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
(the dictator line)
www.cnn.com...

(i don't have to explain)
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
thanks... scary stuff. do these links have the line where he talks about his god-given mission to take out al qaeda? i can't find it.

-koji K.

[edit on 14-7-2004 by koji_K]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
In the article on the Rense site that quote ur talking about is there

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I have been saying all the time that bush does things because God tells, him, some insiders in the White house are very concern because Bush acts like he is a mission of God, and When people in history gets in moods like that, this messangers from God tend to become either crazy or mad dictators.

www.nationalreview.com...

Bush: No, I don't know that Atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God.

bennyhills.fortunecity.com...

"I welcome faith to help solve the nation's deepest problems," President Bush told a convention of religious broadcasters

www.drizzten.com...

America get ready because obviously we have been governed by God, and obviously the problems of the nations Bush is going to fix them with prayers.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I'm not a Doctor but what do they call it when youhear voices in your head
that tell you to do bad things?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

I'm not a Doctor but what do they call it when youhear voices in your head
that tell you to do bad things?

I wonder if this expresses what you are trying to say?

"When you talk to God, it's called prayer.
When God talks to you, it's called schizophrenia."

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by lockheed
In the article on the Rense site that quote ur talking about is there

i know, but the rense article seems to be just an email someone wrote, and it doesn't quote the source. (ie, what speech it was that bush gave where he made that statement).

-koji K.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Damn, this one really is scary. Thanks, I haven't seen that quote before.

Almost sounds like something Hitler would have said, geez...

Please, my southern friend, don't re-elect this stupid religious zealot!

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Check that article out, it shows where GW said that fine quote

www.washingtonpost.com...

The article says:

"Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Abu Mazen, meeting recently with militants to enlist their support for a truce with Israel, said that, when they met in Aqaba, President Bush had told him this:" (and of course what follows is the quote we are discussing)

So is this quote only derived from what a palestinian official SAID Bush SAID? Hmm...

However here is a view of George the person that most people keep themselves from seeing: (Whether the quote we're talking about is true or not)

www.interventionmag.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by koji_K
im not a bush fan, but i really can't believe he'd be dumb enough to say that... are there any other sources out there besides rense that quote this?

-koji K.

Not just quotes, there is a video of that.
Dunno for a link, but I saw it. Maybe someone else has a link to it.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
wow.. lot of responses.. thanks!

-koji K.

[edit on 14-7-2004 by koji_K]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think ASE(All Seeing EYE) might have that video.

Maybe U2U him.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
That is very scary stuff- he needs help.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
You think that's scary, GWB has been in the Upper Pen of Michigan rallying for votes. This is the first time a President has been up there in some time.

I got to give him props for it though, Shrubby is trying at least. Not that it matters, I don't like Bonesman, and both candidate are guess what...

[edit on 15-7-2004 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Wait, in "Bush is Going Nuts" We had same proof and the Bushies just come in and call us Kerry Lovers and well, "Where is your proof? They are controlled by liberals! Any news source carrying this is a liberal news organization. Get a conservative news organization to say this. They won't for they aren't liberal. Stop spreading the truth!" WTF? Were the Bushies banned from this topic?

But yes, for past few months people have been trying to get people to realize this man is a loon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join