It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Massive Earthquake off Japan - A Dream

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

No, why do you ask?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I wrote a song after I woke up one day... About six months ago.

It is my wife's favorite song, but now I imagine it is more eerie.

"I just had a nightmare that I hardly remember
I lay here, regather

was I breathing underwater
Or was I drowning
people all around me are crying inside

We all fell into the ocean
Leaping from the city
We all felt the emotion
As if the city
Crumbled with a whisper
so deep no one could speak
But all around I can feel them weep

We fell so fast as debris into the sea"

it was a haunting dream.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Click here for more information on the mods being tards.

edit on 12-3-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Dude, CONGRATZ

Keep us posted mate, and again congratz, im mean it aint anything nice but still...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Can't say the circumstances of the prediction are welcome, but I feel the OP should be credited for sharing their dream and now the verification.
The image posted earlier in this thread is worth a re-post as in my mind it makes this prediction thread stand above some of the others we see.
www.rumormillnews.com...
edit on 12-3-2011 by digitalf because: change of context.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Real truth you are filling in gaps and taking sentances that suit your believes and your understanding of things.

"The reason why ATS is bringing this out is the fact that people have gifts and may not be using them."

Who said this is why they are doing it? why did you just make up this fact to back your conclusions?

This one was 100 times more accurate than a weather report that uses billion dollar DOPLAR, seismographs and Satellites.

?? i dont even know where this statement comes form... 100 times more acurate?
He said:
1, JAPAN
2, Greater than 7+
How is that accurate on any scale???

Okay here goes.
With out looking at the weather report... "England it will rain heavily this week"
1, England
2, Heavy rain
3, This week

There my prediction and it is more acurate i put a timescale to it. But because its not going to be a great loss of life i will not be a Prophet if it comes true.
edit on 12/3/11 by Miyamoto because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miyamoto
I really do not see this as any more than OPEN READING!!!

Lets break down what he said:

"Last night, I had a brief dream in which I saw a map of the USGS world view (which I do check on and off)

On it I saw a LARGE RED sqaure surrounded by many other smaller squares just of the east coast of Japan. The thing was this square was much larger than the normal size square USGS put up for a 7+"

so his coments:
1, Japan
2, Greater than 7 (His actual coment says larger than normal size for a 7+ does this mean 7-10 or 7 - 7.5??? very open coment)
3, Many Smaller ones

1, Japan is a hot spot and has MANY earthquakes every year. Would we still be saying "Wow he predicted it" if the quake was a year from now?

2, Japan Quake History:
Dec 21 2010 - 7.4
March 9 2011 - 7.2
March 11 2011 - 8.9
in 3 months we have had three events that mach his predication.
NOONE CLAIMED HE WAS CORRECT ON MARCH 9th

3, ALL earthquakes have after shocks this part is void.

Not a single date or time scale ws provided....

edit on 12-3-2011 by Miyamoto because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2011 by Miyamoto because: Elaborated a little more

Are you serious????

Hoe many people dreamed of this not even one month prior to the disaster that just happened in Japan , by the way is the greatest earthquake in the past 140+ years.

What are the chances he picked Japan there are other Countries that have high rates of earthquakes...you see is because people like you that we are not letting ourselves to dig in deep into all the possibilities of dreaming or having visions ...

You may say yes this is just a dream and nothing more than a coincidence but think about the feeling inside the person that says more than a thousands words .....He felt he needs to share this because he can feel something is wrong ..why nobody emphasize on this ???

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miyamoto
Real truth you are filling in gaps and taking sentances that suit your believes and your understanding of things.

Maybe your correct, and they are doing it to sensationalize the OP and their site, instead of showing peoples gifts that may ensure the future safety of many.

Why don't you send a U2U to the owners and find out for us?

My answer was purely speculation, I am sorry it seems to upset you so much.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

Hoe many people dreamed of this not even one month prior to the disaster that just happened in Japan , by the way is the greatest earthquake in the past 140+ years.

Sumatra 2004 9.1 honestly
Its the biggest for japan.

you see is because people like you that we are not letting ourselves to dig in deep into all the possibilities of dreaming or having visions ...

Please do not think for one second because i do not believe this was a good call that i am not open to any other call. That is a very nieve comment i am no barrier to precog AT ALL i am not here to attack and debunk everything i am here to enligten my own ideas. I have been coming here for ALONG time i just rarely choose to coment.
On this post i choose to coment as i just see this as "open reading" not as a true prediction...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Miyamoto

I know you are a naysayer, but you've done enough nayin' so I'm sayin' give it a break.

After all, this is a conspiracy/ufo/paranormal/alternative theories website. mmmK?

fee-fi-foe-fum I smell.....
edit on 12-3-2011 by 1SawSomeThings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

This does not upset me but thank you for your concern :-) I am debating this not trying to offend or be offended by anyone. As i said in my previous post i am totaly open minded and am sure i would see eye to eye over MANY ATS Posts.
However this one can not even be answered by a leap of faith for me this is way to open. So as i said in my first post i am eager for people to stop and look at what was truely said in the OP and break down the facts provided.

ATS to me is about finding the Truth and coming together like a family here to help supply evidence and facts.
Not about speculation. to ASSUME makes an ASS out of U and ME

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

This is not about facts, that is the point.

Faith has nothing to do with it either, it has to do with personal intuition, and unless people allow themselves to experience it, all the facts in the world cannot explain it.

I actually see your point of view now, you may not have had, nor are having these types of experiences and really want to. The only thing I can say is, if you have the desire to notice them, they are there, just start to acknowledge some of the small ones at first.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Something else that is perplexing to me about your profile, you have been on ATS for almost 6 years now.

You have zero threads and your posts started just recently.

You added me and 1SawSomeThings, as your foes in the past 10 minutes.

All the ATS members I know from ATS since 2006 have many posts starting in 2006.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1SawSomeThings

fee-fi-foe-fum I smell.....

tsk! no need for that now

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

NO NO NO NO
it upsets me to think you think i would class you as foe.

Read the description
"These are the ATS members who often disagree with me, but challenge me to think harder and push myself to learn more in my quest to deny ignorance.."

Please take that as a compliment that i see we do not agree but i am here listening to you both. I am willing to listen to anything you say. Despite 1SawSomeThing's silly coment lol

I have been coming here WAY longer than 2006 i was reading this stie 2 years before i even signed up.

As my signature says i am a watcher and Thinker.
more than once a week i come here and read everything that has been posted. I take on board what people say and odten look further into what evidence they are offering. very rarely am i even slightly intrested in adding to a post as it often dilutes the OP objective. For instance i followed every singe thread ever made about 9/11, the Illumaniti in fact most major topics on here.
This OP has done nothing to offend me the fact it was placed into the a postion of great intrest when i truly believe this was barely a 50% hit drew me to post and try and get people to chill for second and rethink what was actualy presented to us in the OP.
The whole Elenin/Planet X has had me intrested for a while now and this post was on topic for my intrest at the time.

edit on 12/3/11 by Miyamoto because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by digitalf

Where the hell was THAT posted.

Seriously you lot, this is getting stupid.

You all want to see the blood of an Englishman?

Look out for my next thread!
edit on 12/3/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by digitalf

tsk! no need for that now

Tsk! You misunderstood; I've never "foed" anyone since I've been on ATS.

There is no use for that in my opinion. But that's just my opinion.

ETA: I said the nursery rhyme because I was "foed", not against "englishman". Please, I just thought it was a nursery rhyme. I'm from Texas for cryin' out loud.
edit on 12-3-2011 by 1SawSomeThings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NinjaSwill

People don't join to become legends but when you have 1 prediction out of, I don't know, 3000-5000, then that puts you in a class of it's own. Call it what you want but he is a legend on ATS standards.The flags would tend to agree with me.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Good for you, dude. Maybe you were precog, maybe it was just coincidence, maybe whatever..But..

I was listening to the TV today reporting from Japan. The correspondent was saying that there has been a large amount of seismic activity and data over the last 30 days or so that has indicated an significant incident was due to happen soon. You may have just subconsciously filtered some of the reports of this data and it showed up in one of your dreams.

Possible? Yep. Just sayin.

I remember sitting up in bed in the middle of the night of June 5, 1968 and saying, "Bobby Kennedy was murdered". And then I dropped right back to sleep.

The next morning, of course it was all over the world. I briefly thought, "Oh no, I have second sight!". Then reality smacked me and I realized I probably just overheard something from a car radio or loud TV set that intruded upon my sleep.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Indeed the subconcious is a strange animal. and not something that we fully understand.

This is indeed one of life's mysteries. Sure the mind is a very suggesable thing. All you have to do it watch Darren Brown, to know it is true!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join