It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Origins of our DNA and the Creation of Man (a must read!!!)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Hi there Fly in the Ointment

I just found the Book and im starting to read it

Gods of the New Millennium

just the first Paragraph says what i said in a previous post on this thread '
'

Homo Erectus just suddenly came from Hominid to MAN ! in so little time

The Book say's 50 percent brain capacity Increase and language capacity and Modern (MAN) Anatomy in 1.2 million years with no change of the transformation!

I have tried to explain this to Gorman91 even a link to a Picture ! of a Home Erectus and Modern Mane Split view of what they would look like and Skeleton Structure difference the most noticeable is the Skull and bottom half Pelvis and he said he was not able to see a Big change! as he also refuse to explain why and also refused to watch is a Documentary ive posted on this thread Animal Farm Genetic Engineering which clearly Scientist are making chimeras and Hybrids that god may have done the same with humans within that 1.2 million GAP

can you notice the big change like i can ? in the photos below

one thing ive notice that the Famous Peruvian elongated skulls look like more homo erectus & Neanderthal than modern man so was a Homo erectus or Neanderthals capable of binding the Skull or was it an natural formation >? i dont know if was a natural l formation
around the globe yet the Egyptians Royals have this same Type of Elongated Head where did this come from the influence ? any IDEA

Elongated Skull
paranormal.about.com...

it also exhibits characteristics of both Neanderthal and human skulls – impossible in itself, according to anthropology texts, since Neanderthals did not exist in South America.

Bizarre, elongated skulls found in Siberia
www.digitaljournal.com...
edit on 21-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I don't have any proof that My God isn't an alien because I don't have any proof that my God exists. Key thing there. Something has to exist before you can say what it is. Thus far there is no proof for God. Thus you cannot assume what he is.

Besides that, you pretty much spent the rest of your post insulting and blabering about nothing. So there's no point to talking with you. in fact, I will reply bellow, and then ignore you. There's no point in talking with someone locked into a false way of thinking. Enjoy your ignorance!

A million years is not little time for evolution, you know.

1.2 million years is perfectly acceptable for a change like that. You act like its huge. It's not. It's a change, not something new. Just make more space?. That's a very simple genetic permutation. Moths did changed color in just 100 years because of industrialization changing the color they lived in.

In fact, you should state why that's such an amazing accomplishment. Because the history of life is full of many more amazing things done in less time.

Look at the pictures yourself. Stuff got bigger and better for the rules that governed our interspecies competition.
edit on 21-2-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This should make an intresting find, the starchild skull, this is no joke, the skull is real.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Starchild skull is an abnormal human skull allegedly found in Mexico. It is primarily notable due to claims by paranormal researchers that it is the product of extraterrestrial-human breeding. DNA recovered from the skull establishes it as human.

This picture looks like some sort of a hibrid.

edit on 22-2-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I don';t find acceptable the period between cave man and stuff like the building of the piramids.
Also the fusion of the 2nd chromosone implies it only happen to one individual, the 2nd chromosone did not fuse on the entire species but it is implied that it happened to one single individual that had sex there for giving birth to the evolved offspring. SAY WHAT ? it means that it's family or whatever had to repopulate the entire planet, or that it's family, it's offspring somehow had to mate with the more downgrade monkey.

Remember no fused chromosone(the missing link), no evolution.
So how did the evolved monkey(1 single individual) that have fused chromosones manage to reproduce it's offspring on the entire planet ? Or it's kids had sex with who ? Man had sex with monkeys and monkeys gave birth to more men, just how absurde this sounds. The missing link is the fused chromosome from monkey to modern man, if it was just a little incident then I don't see how our species made it to the modern human being,

The only way I see this possible is for all the homo erectus to fuse chromosones, all of them. But this just did not happen. Whatever you say I'm going to remind you of the missing link, the fused chromosome.

Just remember no fused chromosome no evolution.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Wolfenz

[
I don't have any proof that My God isn't an alien because I don't have any proof that my God exists. Key thing there. Something has to exist before you can say what it is. Thus far there is no proof for God. Thus you cannot assume what he is.

LOL ok Gorman91 I see you were going with this

Yes you can assume by the History of our ancestors of the things they might of Saw ! from word of mouth (An Oral history passed down ) or what is down on to paper thats the ASSUMPTION and thats is the only thing we can go by and all the Ancient Anomaly's on this planet that conflicts what science says about the beginning MAN that does not fit into place .. you would of known that if you saw The mysterious Origins of MAN Documentary ...., The UFO & ALIEN Phenomenon has been around since the beginning of Man since he was Able to Produce Art , petroglyph's from Fiery Shields Ezekiel's Wheel to Flying Chariots! its all there all over the globe We can only go by their best explanation of the things they did know of in their time period the same as the Hebrew bible ! in the Book of revelations

[
Besides that, you pretty much spent the rest of your post insulting and blabering about nothing. So there's no point to talking with you. in fact, I will reply bellow, and then ignore you. There's no point in talking with someone locked into a false way of thinking. Enjoy your ignorance!

Nothing ! LOL that is your ignorance you are the one that refuses to see the links i provide AGAIN the Pictures the Videos Ive Posted Your refusal is showing what Ignorance is ! Ignorance means Uninformed
(lack of knowledge) I provided you INFO MATION! links videos documentary's your refusal of being informed that means Uniformed also mean Unaware + Refusal = Ignorance

We all do it , but you sit there calling me Ignorance when i provide the INFORMATION and you Refuse to View Watch Listen Comprehend to Reason is Your Failure ! Yet you Argue without providing me with your claimed reasoning without any Source!!! to Verify to what you have claimed to be !
So that's said

Enjoy Your OWN Ignorance with your Faith ! leading you Away from Reality

1.2 million years is perfectly acceptable for a change like that. You act like its huge. It's not. It's a change, not something new. Just make more space?. That's a very simple genetic permutation. Moths did changed color in just 100 years because of industrialization changing the color they lived in.

In fact, you should state why that's such an amazing accomplishment. Because the history of life is full of many more amazing things done in less time.

Show me Show me the INFO ! Deny Ignorance

Look at the pictures yourself. Stuff got bigger and better for the rules that governed our interspecies competition.

thats what im talking about but bigger taller! and WEAKER !! lesser Bone density Less Strength
more built for speed more BRAIN

The Only Recent Person Ive heard about and seen picture's of her is of a Famous Mexican Singer Indian Woman Named Julia Pastrana as she remotely resembled a Homo Erectus or Neanderthal (Ape like) a Genetic flaw of a missing genes in some parts and double genes in another !! in her DNA

(Wiki)
Julia Pastrana
en.wikipedia.org...
Scientist discovered that a Gene caused it

(Live Science)
Genes of 'Bearded Lady' Revealed
www.livescience.com...

After analyzing the genomes of members of three Chinese families with CGHT and one person with CGHT and gingival hyperplasia, researchers pinpointed the genetic defects to chromosome 17. In the three families, members had DNA deletions on this chromosome, meaning they were missing pieces in their genes. On the other hand, the individual with enlarged gums had extra pieces of DNA, called DNA duplications, a type of mutation in which sequences of DNA appear multiple times. These genetic abnormalities affected four to eight genes on chromosome 17.

WOW Missing Pieces of DNA caused that and Double DNA ! Somewhere it messed up

I would ASSUME ! Guessing really ! that the missing DNA cause he to go back a Hominid Homo erectus or like Neanderthal maybe the Genes that she is missing makes up what Modern Man is ! yet she was very intelligent a Dancer a Singer and can Speak 3 languages! a Mexican Indian Decent !

Here ya go Enjoy !

Julia's Unusually large teeth! much like a Hominid ! i WOULD ASSUME!!!!!!
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Here is A BOY with the same symptoms as JULIA Pastrana! in INDIA

LOOK at his condition ! obviously he resembles like a Neanderthal Child or a Homo Erectus
at the bottom of this boy's Analysis it talks about a Mexican girl at age 11 with the same symptom

( Pediatriconcall.com)
GINGIVAL HYPERPLASIA, HYPERTRICHOSIS AND A CHARACTERISTIC FACIES: A CASE REPORT
www.pediatriconcall.com...

its a Guess but scientists did say the genes are either added or taken away missing with this Condition Right !

what about that 3 percent difference of APE and MAN! was something added to a Hominid DNA or Fused
like the chromosome 2 gene of MAN to make what we are ! as in the Indian (INDIA) Boy and Mexican Woman Singer Dance Entertainer with Normal Intelligence well Julia's was advanced seeing she can speak 3 languages

So my Point is This

Something or some one has caused it ! in that 1.2 million Gap! of a Hominid to Modern Man either by GOD, ALIENS Genetic Mutation , or some Virus Disease or Radiation of some kind ! but It would be difficult for me to believe it Happend Naturally! Has anything changed with us humans Modern man Naturally ? besides thinking and Reasoning

edit on 22-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Mammals are known for their fused genomes. it's why we don't have micro chromosomes like non-mammals.

It doesn't matter what you find acceptable. It's evolution. it does what it wants.

Yes, you can have mating between different chromosomes. Not to mention you have no idea if it was possibly from a virus or not. Clearly the presence of a diverse range of life on Earth, with different chromosome numbers both more and less than ancestors, means that it has happened many times.

It did "just happen", just like every other mutation on Earth.

There is no need, therefore all such creations of that need is your own desire to be special, when in fact all you are is the "retarded offspring of a monkey".
edit on 22-2-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

Mammals are known for their fused genomes. it's why we don't have micro chromosomes like non-mammals.
It doesn't matter what you find acceptable. It's evolution. it does what it wants.

It's not what the theory implies, it implies that one individual fused chromosones, and that is it. only 1.

Yes, you can have mating between different chromosomes. Not to mention you have no idea if it was possibly from a virus or not. Clearly the presence of a diverse range of life on Earth, with different chromosome numbers both more and less than ancestors, means that it has happened many times.

So let me get this right ? how did it happen, did this individual walk across the planet having sex with all the homo erectus women, there for giving birth to chinese , arabs, blacks and so on .You do notice that we are different species ?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

yea that one being the most recent. Many non-mammals have dozens of micro chromosomes. One cannot deny the fact that in order for humanity to get where it is, that fusion was just the most recent of many many many more before it. Not to mention I fail to see how it proves anything? If it's a common event for life forms to do that, then ours is just following the normal order of things.

Life builds up. Fusing chromosomes is just part of that.

How did it work out? Some time 5 million years ago, long before race existed, a trait occurred that began to fuse the chromosome somehow. It's still not fully fused. One would argue it's an ongoing process.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I don't think chromosome just merged , for it to happen all the homo erectus would have to fuse the 2 missing chromosomes. As it go's chromosomes don't just fuse over night, it would be deadly, it can't happen, you would die.

That is just your theory, not even yours, even scientists don't know how did exactly happen and how did they merge, it's sugested that they fused over generations and generations, the problem here lies in "not enough time is given to evolve to modern day man" Timeline is too short.

So the most plausible theory is that the apes fused chromosones generation by generation, that equals into too short for the timeline.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Well then you reach a delemia. The only way you are correct is if every single chromosome fusion for millions of species for millions of years was for the same reason.

Thus you have a choice. Evolution doesn't exist and every single species was created by someone, or evolution exists and it's all a natural process, even if you don't know how.

I for one side with evolution. If you'd like intelligent design, I'm sure there's a town somewhere in the south willing to teach it.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

There have not been a homo erectus and our ancestors even before 100 000 years
have been dressed. I’m sorry I have no time to dig into my findings now, to show
you the link. The greatest problem has been that the man has been happy and
somehow lazy.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Thus you have a choice. Evolution doesn't exist and every single species was created by someone, or evolution exists and it's all a natural process, even if you don't know how.

Or evolution went on normal except for us where someone fused it for us. I will go with inteligent design, creation.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Then that makes no sense. Because there is no necessity.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

Then that makes no sense. Because there is no necessity.

Why not ?, experiments where they fused it and made from a monkey a human,
It would explain all the genetic material labled beasts and monsters of the far east, I call it evolution on fast forward. Here is an intresting link besides the starchild skull that I posted before.
pinktentacle.com...

It would explain the short time between the cave man and civilisation, too short in my opinion. so something happened along the way, god the paranormal, I don't know, but something had to happen. I am a beiliver in inteligent design, a god, force far greater than us, I hold this notion due to my expiriance and I will never toss it out.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Because there is no fast forward. nothing about humanity's evolution is particularly interesting other than the last 50,000 years. And by that time, we already had all the interesting parts.

A very small change occurred, and some would argue not to every human, about 50,000 years ago that produces the capacity of what we can do today. There is nothing special about this however. basically, a few stuff got changed. We already ad your holy relic the fused genome, we already had upright posture. Hell, we already had big brains. The only thing that changed was how we used it and acted. And like I said, some say only 20-30% of the population actually has this, with the rest of the population being the same as they were 200,000 years ago. No proof to this of course. Just to how we actually act as a species.

If there is no necessity, go with the simplest answer. Genetic experiments are not the simplest answer. Natural evolution is. There just is no sense in what you are saying for the overall things that we do and can do.

Can you name even one thing? All I can think of is "for the lulz".

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

Because there is no fast forward. nothing about humanity's evolution is particularly interesting other than the last 50,000 years. And by that time, we already had all the interesting parts.

What if the chromosomes did not fuse by accident ? How do you know how they fused ?
We can't know how long it took for them to merge, we don't ? over what period ? Maybe they were made to merge, maybe not, we don't know.

What is worst is that it is sustained that only one speciment fused chromosomes, not the entire homo erectus species, and that speciment had to travel and have sex alot with other primates. Very very hard to achive, to change. Then it was sugested that the entire species fused it over generations and generations.
You see all of these are just theories.

Someone thinks that evolution is easy and acceptable as water flow, it's not. Just because some state it happened and evolution did it is not necesary the whole picture.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

You are correct. As I said earlier, nothing is true, and everything is permitted. Thus we must instead rely on simple common sense, scientific probability, and the great question of why.

Please also recognize that this fusion did not occur with Homo erectus. It occurred over 2 million years before homo erectus. How do we know this? Members of our species with an extra chromosomes are usually humpback, and the few members of apes that have one less are usually more upright. There is something about that chromosome that does it.

Ergo, it occurred when the first humans started walking upright 5 million years ago, a full 2 million years before homo erectus.

And yes, it would only be with a few members with the condition. But if that chromosome was not fully broken, then it would still be able to mate and pass down that trait. Eventually this would formally become the upright ape we now call Ardipithecus, or the other species of that day.

Thus we see a very simple linear evolution path. One member of the species has a mutation that partially bonds a chromosome, but it's still compatible with its other members. Eventually this becomes ours.

Indeed. just because someone states something does not make it true. But stating something that's more likely is still going to be more likely. And it is still more likely that it's natural.

Once more, nothing is true, and everything is permitted. From there, you must used what works best, not what works to your view.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Or evolution went on normal except for us where someone fused it for us. I will go with inteligent design, creation.

IMO i think its both evolution and with a boost of intelligent design (creation)

Human Origins : Intervention Theory by Lloyd Pye 1/8

Human Origins: Evolution of Homo Sapiens

from all the Videos this a Must

What Makes Us Human?

MY Theory is IMO

I Feel that We (HUMANS) are the only mammals Species that Live in a Hive Like society
Primates do NOT farm, have slaves Harvest Gather have workers ,Builders, Soldiers, Nursery worker
& Division of labor

but they do hunt in packs and they do use the basics of a tool (Stick) and they do use communication and they can learn ! from a human ... but nothing like a social Order like Humans or Hived Insects! I may be wrong
but a Primate may have the ability like Humans if they were taught by humans ! in generations ? im not sure

WAS there a Being that did the same thing with us ? Teach us ?

Homo Sapiens Engineered Species

ANT
en.wikipedia.org...

Ant societies have division of labour, communication between individuals, and an ability to solve complex problems.[8] These parallels with human societies have long been an inspiration and subject of study.

Here is something really Interesting ! of ANTs Behavior

An Ants Version of the Deluge! and Noahs Ark!

Red imported fire ants are extremely resilient and have adapted to contend with both flooding and drought conditions. If the ants sense increased water levels in their nests, they will come together and form a huge ball or raft that is able to float on the water, with the workers on the outside and the queen inside. Once the ball hits a tree or other stationary object, the ants swarm onto it and wait for the water levels to recede.

Doesn't that Sound Familiar!

Red imported fire ant
en.wikipedia.org...

maybe we have some type species in us that is ANT Like ! ? ! in that tiny percentage of DNA we have

Lloyd Pye - Ancient Genetic Engineering

edit on 22-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
hmm...this reminds me of that theory on ancient aliens where the guy said that our monkey DNA was mixed with the ET's. so according to that, they didnt make us, they modded us

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join