It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Origins of our DNA and the Creation of Man (a must read!!!)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

Indeed they do. See my response after you edited above.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

There are those that think that the fossilized remains could have been the onslaught for further evolution during the Cambrian age for shelled species.

It was during the Cambrian that animals with hard shells first appeared, enabling a rich fossil record to begin.

20 km northeast of Kingston that may date to the late Cambrian. The tracks occur in laminations that appear wind-rippled, indicating that the strata were deposited in an eolian (sand) dune field, probably in a marginal-marine setting.

It may very well be the very beginning's of our current turtle's or snails. But they seem to be apparently leaning towards (The Scientists) that there was some land or low tide marine life figuring out how to maneuver in their new environments as they became land locked.

Cambrian jellyfish, Climactichnotes

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Yes, there was. Before fish got to land, lobster like watchamacallsit (forget the name) were walking up there too.

In fact the Cambrian explosion is just the fact that there were no established niches. So life just grabbed of anything.

If ever we find another alien world with life, this moment in its own evolutionary history is key. because the species that first grab hold and survive direct evolution for the entire history of the planet. It literally decided what works, what doesn't, and how the ecosystem will be worked out.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

The first vertebrates on earth were jaw-less fishes. So, wouldn't that put the jellyfish in this category as well?
They even fall under the category of "Fishes" in the terminology and categorically. So, I guess you are right to say there is "NO" real basis for them being a "Evolutionary Marker" for further evolutions of different species. Got a lot educated during this discussion, thanks!!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Eh, jawless only because they couldn't move them. Sharks kind of have that primitive trait still in them. But jellyfish would not be in the same "essence" of them. The first land critters were these guys:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Yes, I think I had seen that episode on animal planet, discovery or the history channel before, very interesting for sure. But I don't think they were the first land bound animal though.

The first animals to walk on land are unknown. There is evidence that soft-bodied arthropods and slug-like animals visited the land as far back as 510 million years ago, in the Cambrian era, leaving behind mysterious tracks called Climactichnites and Diplichnites. These tracks are mysterious because no fossils have been found of the animals that made them. Some of these trace fossils are as wide as four inches. Perhaps these animals did not actually breathe air, and only slimed along on land for short periods as a way of moving from pond to pond.

What were the first animals to walk on land?

Though they were crustaceans, they may be a part of the evolutionary scale from such thing's as the jellyfish? Seems as if scientists don't even know for sure, but with the access to sunlight and vast amounts of oxygen, there may have been the necessary ingredients for the transformation to take place.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Not a lot of oxygen yet. It was only until the Cambrian that oxygen was something like 30%. I'm probably wrong though.

Jelly fish are basically living fossils. They're one of THE first multicellular life forms on Earth and have barely changed. This is because their niche is so archaic and well established that really there's nothing to take the place. Quite literally, they are macro-life versions of viruses. They just eat, mate, repeat.

Compared to a jellyfish, a slug is like comparing... well, a slug to a human. The complexity in a slug is eons ahead of a jellyfish. Jelly fish don't even have brains.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Any of various invertebrate animals of the phylum Cnidaria, characterized by a radially symmetrical body with a saclike internal cavity, and including the jellyfishes, hydras, sea anemones, and corals. Also called coelenterate.

Read more: www.answers.com...

Does this mean that jellyfish were just something that appeared as a living organism out of sheer spite with no real explanation?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Yes. But that is how all species are born. A species is born when a population is introduced to an isolated environment.
Evolution works many ways. The most common one is this workflow:

(For species that have learning abilities, it starts here. For everything else, skip behavior)

New Behavior- Is it good or bad?
bad-> Population learns it and goes extinct, or individual who learns it dies before the population learns it.
Good -> Population or individual learns it and benefits.

Mutation- Is it good or bad? Does it benefit the new learned trait?

Good, but does not benefit new behavior: Start over from above

Good, and benefits new behavior: Mutation benefits those species with the new behavior and they do it more efficiently. Out compete primitive relatives

Bad, but benefits new behavior: Stat over from Mutation. Mutation must be fine tuned until it is beneficial before it can help the species

Bad, and does not benefit any behavior: Death

Mutation of the mutation:

Start from above.

This is the most basic workflow for evolution. of course, back when jellys came about, there was no learning... no brain after all.

basically, symmetry is the most primitive chemical direction for adaptation and evolution. x2 of the same thing does better than just 1. Eventually this becomes x60, x120. And in time a symmetrical round organism is born.

There were no niches when jellys came about. So they just took to whatever they could. To quote Nemo Ramjet, for a brief time in the Triassic period, anything was possible.

This is more or less also the reason why humanity is such a success. We had no competition but ourselves. And after we pretty much slaughtered the half dozen other human species on this planet and were all alone, we just kept going. We got so far ahead that we never slowed down, and we're still running to this day. We are a species caught aflame.

Want to know something interesting? In space, you are simply not going to find a species like humanity. Neither intelligence-wise, nor form-wise. In fact, you are more likely to find alien civilizations with crow or Neanderthal-like intelligence than something like humanity.

The reason for this is quite simple. We are not a sustainable species. Anywhere else and the species would have destroyed themselves.

In space, you're only going to find linear-advancing species. Not exponential ones like ourselves. There is some shrew evidence for this as well. Take a look at supposed ufo pictures today and supposed ufo cave paintings from 10,000 years ago. What's different? Nothing. These aliens are not advancing. They have stagnated. And the reason is quite obvious: they have no imagination nor exponential growth. We've gone from obsidian knife to plasma cannon. And where have they gone? Now where.

From a purely evolutionary standpoint, it's a hell of a lot more sustainable and viable to have a species that linearly advances than exponentially advances. It's so much better to have trial and error than imagination.

We are quite literally a miracle species. We shouldn't exist. Our hominid brothers should be the ones whom conquered the world. We're not a viable species and we never will be.

Now why would aliens ever visit earth? Art. Pretty much that's it. Game a few animals, observe wtf this strange species called man is, and look at what we've made and created.

They couldn't even make hybrids if they tried as well. Because the location of our genes that gives us, lets say, a kidney, could be the location of genes for them that gives them a foot. You basically could not hybridize an alien species and a human and if they are linear creatures, they're probably still trying. We probably could create a hybrid because we exponentially develop and grow. But they could certainly not.

Do not take this as some grand "humans are the best" argument. In fact, I am saying they are our betters. They will take 20 million years to go from sub light to FTL ships, and by that time they will be ready. We will probably not even bother with sub-light space travel and skip ahead straight to FTL drives by the end of the century and be way beyond what we can hold onto. We are, in every way shape and form, a macro virus. And that's not also saying "humans are teh suck". it's saying we simply are not comparable to anything out there. We make our own future, and we are going to be both the scorn and greatness of all intelligences.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception
reply to post by Wolfenz

Thank you for the links & info.
You make some good points.

I have heard of an alien race that resemble felines-called the lion people.Also referred as 'Lyrians' and responsible for seeding life on many different planets.

"lyrian is the mother race of off all intellegent races. Lyrians were around well before other races, and were responsible for the seeding of many many cultures and races."
here is a link for some speculative information-
Nibiruancouncil

I have always been interested in werewolves in folklore & fiction.
very fascinating creatures and ideas surrounding their lore.

Also,cannot forget all the Indian legends involving skin-walkers.
edit on 9-2-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

thanks for the Reply I from my those legends are strong on both side of my heritage
Werewolves of Ossory are considered the opposite of one might think there Protectors & Defenders Man according to Legend another is Native American Iroquois Mohawk Werewolf the Limmikin

my area alonge has many Legends of Mystical Beast's The Most known in The Lake Champlain Monster
that is a lot like Scotland Loc ness Monster ( Nessie)
Wolf -Bonobo ? Human Compare ( Skull ) it Looks like a transformation in which we all know it's Not..
twitchfilm.com...

about the lyrians

Let see what i can remember for the influence of young adolescents about Lion men

1) 80s Tv Cartoon - Thunder Cats
2) 90s Pc Game & Movie Wing commander - The Kilrathi
3) 2000s Avatar NAVI
4) 80s Tv series Beauty and the Beast - Vincent
5) 90s Movie Sleepwalker
6) 80s Movie Cat people
7) Island of Dr Morenu - Leopard man - Lo Mai

Wing Commander 3: Heart of Tiger - Angel's Death

as i see it anything is possible

from the Rodent to the Man

Question is ,, can Man Now Create a Bipedal Chimera's a Feline-Man
I know for Sure Earthen Man is playing around with Genetic Engineering Splicing
so in that realm Man could create Alter Modify Animals & Plants
that, Phillip K Dick & HG Wells would of loved to see just need a Group of Scientist just Bold Enough to do it
have you watched?
The Documentary called Animal Farm ( no not George Orwell's )

Animal Farm episode 1 p1

Just a Teaser
Mouse With Human Brain May Live
Bill Christensen
Date: 17 February 2005 Time: 02:02 AM ET
www.livescience.com...

The Article Above goes on about when if Mice Start Reacting in a Human like behavior its time to stop.
as Professor Henry T. Greely Quoted ... a director of the Center for Law and the Bioscience...

Professor Henry T. Greely, director of the Center for Law and the Biosciences and leader of the committee that considered the proposal, told the San Jose Mercury News, "We concluded that if we see any signs of human brain structures . . . or if the mouse shows human-like behaviors, like improved memory or problem-solving, it's time to stop."

after reading the Article

It Started to make me think of a Animated Cartoon Called
The Secrets of NIMH becoming a reality if any of those Mice Escaped we will have those Mythical Pixie Brownies, Upright Bipedal Rodents little people Come to life

The Secrets of NIMH
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
[qOriginally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Wolfenz

Not upset. Attempting to relieve you of your dependency on myth.

Relieve me ? where do you get im religious but if you want ill go outside the Earthen Realm
and youll might have a problem on ATS

yes, I would argue I saw God. And I saw nothing. No form. No anything. At most, a light that "wasn't really light" to put it simply.

You Saw God did he Look like a Burning bush or some Energy of Light ohh he was Dr Manhattan
seem likely you have experience a Death situation ( the Tunnel of Light ) or the in the Rain bow to Valhalla or the River of Styx

And yes, I would argue I know more than you. Though no, no the "rest" of you, considering it seems you stand alone. God would not have a physical form. he wouldn't even walk on two legs. he wouldn't even have legs. he'd be nothingness. The darkness and the light. God would not be physical. Maybe he would take on a human form here and there, and that's Jesus in my book. But God would not be some mere humanoid form.

show me some proof on this please Link me ! I doubt you can.. through out history of Legends of the Ancheints they all talk about beings that are has a Resemblance of a Humanoid from Heaven to earth ( Sky to Earth ) as i said before So you say god is in Human Form and not in another world.

Jesus is not a human hybrid. He is not two halves. He is fully human, and has the the soul of God, fully God. He is both. Hybrid implies halves. To which he is not. In the physical world, he is fully human. His DNA would be that of an ordinary man from the middle east. His genes filled with the same evolutionary mutations and errors as the rest of us. His flesh fully ordinary to the maximum ability to call it ordinary. His soul, however, would be God's. He would not have the shattered mind we all have, with a conflicting conscious and subconscious, and thoughts that stray from God's will. For how can God's own will stray against himself.

God is not a Human Hybrid !

For being Gods Begotten son it Like Jesus is a Manager at McDonald's when dad is the Manager
of Creation of the Milky Way well one of the Millions of Galaxy's I Would say thats Low and for not Defending his son at his Son'sTrial and allowed a Crowd to pick and choose who would be crucified The Crowd let Murder go a man named Barabbas

If Jesus was a Super Hero he Would be Caterer Man Fish Wine
A man from the Middle east partially true except his daddy ( The Angry God YHWH) the Other Half of him

Hybrid is a term invented because of an inability to comprehend the separation between reality and what lies beyond. The world that cannot be observed and has no proof. only faith.

Hybrid is the Term in the Physical World not the Spiritual World as you have difficulty separating the two Im not a Faith Believer I was not brought up on Faith Faith is a Term for Someone that wants to grasping Straws while they are setting on a Cushion Hoping of Wishing
I do occasionally believe in FATE when every direction of Cause from being prevented equals the same Result what Open my mind to that was the Titanic ..

I watch plenty of videos. And I judge them. The fact that you can post a video has no relationship to you being correct. it means you know how to copy a link and past it in the right format.

Copying & Pasting its
a Great Tool to Prove a Point
a great way of backing yourself up
a Great way to cut to the chase
or you'll get a reply could you please link where that information is from

as you haven't shown me one piece of evidence or proof to back up your statement...

Quoting is a Great way of Giving Hints, Teasers to grab a Member Attention of what the link is about !

Did you see Animal Farm Genetic Engineering or did you refuse to watch it Against your Faith ?
for me being correct LOL when you see Scientist playing God and making chimeras and HYBRIDS
and you want to argue with me about Hybrids Chimeras yet theres the Evidence

Also your slave argument is flawed, considering that both the black man and white man are not that different at all. Nor is one more or less civilized. The only difference is the one holding the whip and the one holding the chain. They are both as civilized as they choose to be. They are both as intelligent as they choose to be. They are both as "human" as they choose to be. The only difference between each other is who has the whip and who has the chain. The possessors of which have changed places all throughout history.

Where is it Flawed
Yes they are... Physically they are Spiritually Mentally They are NOT
Whoa thats what I Ment !! are you thick headed ? It all about the UP BRINGING ! of being Civilized and By Choice!!!!! Until they see the Other side of the Fence the willingness Interdependency from being in bondage... Annabelle dont teach that Slave ( Kizzy ) Words She might Learn Something ( the Chit walking paper incident) Ever watch TV series called Roots ?

ohh you meant Wearing the Chain not holding but Ill bet the one with chain would win over a whip !

There are no facts for religion. There is no proof. There is nothing you nor I can do to prove each other's point. What I can tell you is this. You are stuck in the physical world. Your gods must exist in understandable terms. They must follow human reasoning for demand and desire. Your gods are no different than man. Mine is. My God doesn't want anything but to love him. My God doesn't follow human logic. My God is not stuck in human comprehensible terms. My God is not dependent on humanity, nor is his thoughts and desires like man's.
edit on 10-2-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

Your god is underneath MY God!!
www.imdb.com...

edit on 13-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Myth and religion are not the same, you know. And it is quite clear you rely on myth. Faaaar too much for doctrine.

I experienced nothingness. No input to the brain. No sight, not sound, now taste, no touch. Nothingness. Utter disconnection to reality. And there I saw a light that had no light with a voice that had no voice. It was almost all of the above you mentioned. It had no need for form. You clearly require a form to your myths and gods. I don't. I met a being whose form was not physical. It had no need for flesh. It had no need for tool not technology. It is. That's simply all it is.

Yes, throughout human history humans have recorded things in their own image. Congratulations. You have discovered the homocentric fallacy. The anthropomorphic principle. The need of man to make things in his own image. This does not prove any kind of humanoid alien nor god. Take a look around. Which one of the 100+ million organisms of Earth look like man? An ape? Nope. It's got our fact, that's about it. A penguin? It walks upright. That's about as close to human as you get. Once you leave humanity, you get a very wide picture of nature. And the facts are simple. Nature doesn't pick any one thing as its favorite. it picks what works for the condition at hand.

Of course I cannot link you to God's website to show you what he looks like. But guess what, neither can you.

The very fact that you demand I prove your baseless claim just adds to the insurmountable proof that you suffer from extreme anthropomorphic fallacies.

Then you go into your normal routing of yelling out everyone's wrong and you're right. Congrats, further fallacious thinking and arguments.

Do me a favor. Tell me. How can you know, without a doubt, from physical proof, that anything human-like exists beyond Earth. Myth is not proof.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

VERY VERY interesting! I have been tossing this idea around in my head for years... not with all your details but wondering if aliens were are the reason we are here on earth... even people who claim to be taken by aliens and had medical test done on them...makes since too... maybe they are using our DNA with theirs to populate other areas?
ok... you think I'm nuts

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Wolfenz

Myth and religion are not the same, you know. And it is quite clear you rely on myth. Faaaar too much for doctrine.

Not the Same it Depends on the individual? what i Rely on is on things that do exist
whether its on Paper Etched on Stone .. or some Petroglyph's
that is around the World that basically says the same thing You Rely on Faith of some Religion I assume you Up Bringing .. The Branches of the Hebrew Religion

I experienced nothingness. No input to the brain. No sight, not sound, now taste, no touch. Nothingness. Utter disconnection to reality. And there I saw a light that had no light with a voice that had no voice. It was almost all of the above you mentioned. It had no need for form. You clearly require a form to your myths and gods. I don't. I met a being whose form was not physical. It had no need for flesh. It had no need for tool not technology. It is. That's simply all it is.

Ohh you are referring to the Spiritual Orbs Our Shell less Self ( You See are are In gods Image )

I believe in form as others besides you .. see form
of Beings whether or not its Gods Demi Gods or Angels shown an Image that Humans can Understand ,, True In reality no one knows the True form of the God or Gods it what they show and Represent Why did God Choose this Form of Human anatomy for Man ??

Yes, throughout human history humans have recorded things in their own image. Congratulations. You have discovered the homocentric fallacy. The anthropomorphic principle. The need of man to make things in his own image.
This does not prove any kind of humanoid alien nor god. Take a look around. Which one of the 100+ million organisms of Earth look like man? An ape? Nope. It's got our fact, that's about it. A penguin? It walks upright. That's about as close to human as you get.

Ohh My yes there is the Chimp 96 % of Him at Least the other 4 is Unknown so thats my Point we are Chimeras with Gods or Aliens what have you DNA and don't forget the WE HAVE 48 Chromosomes
it just that 2nd Chromosome is Fused to make it 46 as i Posted Videos Explaining this by Top Scientist
So why is it 46 instead of 48 Chromosomes it to be compatible with something Else ! and the Fusion IMOdid not Fuse by it self ! Some one Something has done it ! Either you god or my god!

You seem to have a hard time excepting that fact

Once you leave humanity, you get a very wide picture of nature. And the facts are simple. Nature doesn't pick any one thing as its favorite. it picks what works for the condition at hand.

Yeah nature did.. Mother Nature & God Picked Humans to become the Shepard s and Gardner's on this mud ball its one of the Many reason of why we are here why we exist ... Yet Humans that God Created are doing Poorly a Flaw... but there is his first humanoid creation Our Overseers that are called Guardians , Angels The Watchers etc... that Occasionally but us back in line...

Of course I cannot link you to God's website to show you what he looks like. But guess what, neither can you.

I never said I could tho.. i can show you what our Ancient past said what god looks like

Ezekiel 1:26-28 -- Revelation 1:14-16

The very fact that you demand I prove your baseless claim just adds to the insurmountable proof that you suffer from extreme anthropomorphic fallacies.

and what about you're baseless claim ? what ? I dont consider Produce (Vegetation) at a Grocery store alive but it was alive at one point and Rocks are Not alive yet some Religions have those beliefs like Shintoism im not one of them ... yet man comes close of creating a Non living Creature
the synthetic cell and a Problem Solving, Thinking, Self Learning Robot Called Asimo

Here are those Links !
Scientists create cell based on man-made genetic instructions
By David Brown
Friday, May 21, 2010
www.washingtonpost.com...

ASIMOs New Artificial Intelligence. (ASIMO is Learning!)
www.metacafe.com...

We are taking apart what god created and Back engineered a cell literally it has been done ...
I Guess God makes a Flaw that we are more Intelligent than what God has Thought..

Then you go into your normal routing of yelling out everyone's wrong and you're right. Congrats, further fallacious thinking and arguments.

I Try to Combine Scientific Reality with those Myths & Religion to IMO to make Sense of it all
and some times like you go out of the Earthen Box ohh i mean Ball.. of Confusion !
I am not saying Im Right and Your all Wrong it the Matter Of Opinion !

Do me a favor. Tell me. How can you know, without a doubt, from physical proof, that anything human-like exists beyond Earth. Myth is not proof.

Religion & Faith isnt either....

its all in Ancient Artwork of the Past ... Whos to say the majority of being on this planet is not from
Originally from Earth the Hints are in The Holy Books of all type's of Religion

But your right Gorman91 we can not prove anything you believe and Faith and there is nothing wrong with that I believe my own Judgment of Fate...

Here watch this video ! if you dare too.

Forbidden Archeology - Secret Discoveries of Early Man - Full Feature
aka: Mysterious Origins of MAN

edit on 14-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: add video

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

And how do you know those things etched weren't done by a young child in a first grade of whatever school was back then? it is not constant. it could be anything. it could even be the insane ramblings of a dieing man with a tumor. In no way can you know.

I rely on faith for one thing. God exists. He is good. That's all that faith plays a role in with my life. it has no place anywhere else.

No. Not orbs. And not only that, there's no proof orbs are anything but photo manipulation natural and man made. What I saw was no orb and no shape. No form, no geometry, no anything. Complete and utter nothingness filled with infinite.

No, There is no "unknown" dna that caused us to be human., There is 3% of our dna that makes us human. The rest is immunities to viruses, prions, digestive services, etc etc. Nothing is special about human DNA. And as I said, the same place for a foot in one species can be the same place for tree bark in another's. You cannot just press "mix all" and get a viable species. Nor can you mix something from another world with different dna. Different dna produces different chemicals. it's not like converting java to c++. It's like turning a tank factory into a hello kitty factory. Different materials. CHO inb one chemical converted could give you H2O and a whole new function.

Genetic fusion? mammals are famous for it.Non mammals have dozens of unfused genes, called micro chromosomes. Mammals fused these. It's perfectly natural, and every mammal has it.

I gave up hope at that point. There's no point in reading on. If you're arguing that human shaving a fused gene makes us aliens, then your whole argument is just fail.

Very simple. one paragraph. Under 500 words. What is your undebatable undeniable proof to your argument. Are you even physically capable of staying on topic and stating it straight forward?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
In the bible, God said he created us in their image. Therefore, him and his godly crew are human like in body.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Tyrannus

In the Bible, mankind and God were not a single being. God was 3 persons in 1 being. Humans were 2 persons with God as one being.

This is how we are in God's image. Physical appearance has nothing to do with it, what with there being no such things as a generic human form.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Wolfenz

And how do you know those things etched weren't done by a young child in a first grade of whatever school was back then? it is not constant. it could be anything. it could even be the insane ramblings of a dieing man with a tumor. In no way can you know.

LOL if this done by a Sumerian Child over four thousand years ago he/she must of been Highly advanced
Yet Almost Everyone on this planet of All type of Religion can recognize this Being even a kindergarten level child can please tell what this being is ! in your own word! and no rambling or explaining
just ONE Word! of what this being is

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53054cda2732.jpg[/atsimg]

I rely on faith for one thing. God exists. He is good. That's all that faith plays a role in with my life. it has no place anywhere else.

How do you know he exist because you saw a Tunnel of light OMG you said you saw nothing and light that isnt light are you typing from some Asylum or Institution Obviously you are way out of reality

No. Not orbs. And not only that, there's no proof orbs are anything but photo manipulation natural and man made. What I saw was no orb and no shape. No form, no geometry, no anything. Complete and utter nothingness filled with infinite.

Photo LOL you dont have a clue bud I have seen Videos Photos and Visualized Orbs my self of the Energy Beings of Light The Spirit the Soul and Ive seen Ghosts too... im good friends with person that is pretty well famed where im from I Know what i SAW ! Ive been with him in his photo and video shoots

Hes a Medium and a Contact in the Spiritual Realm Ive been with him
Here is his Book
www.flipkart.com...

You and anyone else cannot and will not convince Me that they are just photo manipulation Especially when i was there and saw the Originals of the Photos and videos ! and my own Eyes !

No, There is no "unknown" dna that caused us to be human., There is 3% of our dna that makes us human. The rest is immunities to viruses, prions, digestive services, etc etc. Nothing is special about human DNA. And as I said, the same place for a foot in one species can be the same place for tree bark in another's. You cannot just press "mix all" and get a viable species. Nor can you mix something from another world with different dna. Different dna produces different chemicals. it's not like converting java to c++. It's like turning a tank factory into a hello kitty factory. Different materials. CHO inb one chemical converted could give you H2O and a whole new function.

Care to explain to me what that 3 to 4 % is then ? and dont give me that B.S. its Virus's as the closest relative to man is a chimpanzee and those Primates can have the same majority of diseases that humans have

and the MIX of DNA well thats proves Your ignorance of Refusing to watch any of the Videos Ive Posted Animal Farm
In that video there 2 different Species made into one ! a Genetic Splice a New Species that was never been on earth Ever...
and how do know about mixing DNA of something from another world wouldn't work ? Programing with Java you can convert to c++ its called Emulation it just knowing of how to do it

Genetic fusion? mammals are famous for it.Non mammals have dozens of unfused genes, called micro chromosomes. Mammals fused these. It's perfectly natural, and every mammal has it.

Not Chromosome 2 in humans and its not virus that caused it either!

I gave up hope at that point. There's no point in reading on. If you're arguing that human shaving a fused gene makes us aliens, then your whole argument is just fail.

Fail ? it The Video I posted Proved we are becoming like our makers!

Very simple. one paragraph. Under 500 words. What is your undebatable undeniable proof to your argument. Are you even physically capable of staying on topic and stating it straight forward?

no you the one that went to the Spiritual Wonder Land of Illusions on this thread Not me .. Not me..
you have refused to view the links so there is no point of explaining

Ive been on topic isnt this thread about DNA and creation of MAN !

Here is Proof that Undeniable and Undebatable
Is Man Now Capable of doing gods work ?

The Video Ive posted explains it Animal Farm

this explains it Man Made Cell artificial DNA

Scientists Create Synthetic Life In Lab ( Video & Article )

news.sky.com... 201005315635730?f=rss

Let see if you ignore these videos !

bye bye
edit on 14-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: the routine of missing word etcs

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

It was by the First Council of Nicaea in 325 AD with the Help of Emperor Constantine
that Jesus and God was Combined ! I recall

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

No. It was recognized. If you read the bible, it was always confirmed.

What you display are the advanced drawings as derived of those first pictures.

Once again, homocentricism and anthropomorphic fallacies. If you were to only look at Giza, you would have nothing but to logically assume aliens made it. But if you look at Zoser and all pyramids in between, there is a clear linear development, made by man.

In as much as Da Vinchi's drawings of God are not the beginning, your little relic from Sumeria is not the beginning.

In fact, a fat acorn-head woman is the beginning statue for all your precious myths.

So again, stop bending your evidence and actually provide proof. Can you do this?

edit on 14-2-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join