It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
do not derail this thread
with your cliams i am oswego
that is stupid really, if i were
oswego posting in this thread
i would add to this story not try to
derail it, your the one who is probably
oswego,trying to disrupt this thread
and derail it. who ever believes your
cliams, are just as deluded as you are.

and this obsession of oswego
on this website is crazy, everyone
makes claims to people claiming
that other people are him, why
this fascination for just one member?
edit on 5-2-2011 by Jophiel because: (no reason given)

did oswego make the youtube video?
did he make it viral and then make
a thousand threads about this and keep up
with all of them? you are a moron, and you make
no sense

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
lets get back on topic
has alexjones made
a response yet, about
these claims ? or is
alexjones oswego too
in on the super giant
conspiracy

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Again, a message in response to my inquiry from atlasrevolution on Youtube:

I understand. We are waiting for a second telephone call or a returned call back from the U.S. Embassy to let us know what is going to happen. He is innocent and they should know that by now. If they let them go that will hopefully be the end of it. If we don't receive a call or any further information we will (as a family) decide if making a public spectacle is the best course of action. Right now, his three adult children just want the videos deleted and for everyone to be quiet about him. And to pray for them. If you and your friends want to pursue someone it should be alex jones. my ex father in law is not in the best health anyways and this is something he should have not done to begin with. please investigate the radio show and the obvious questions. please let us try to handle our family side of this. thank you.

I am calling BS for the third time... three
and your out. An embassy would not harbor a 'criminal.'
Now embassy's are jails??? Come on folks.

done with this thread...
edit on 2/5/2011 by kroms33 because: stuff

edit on 2/5/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/5/2011 by kroms33 because: mis-spellings of all sorts.... wow.... my bad!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

even if this inlaw is lying
he is just there for disinfo
i mean, the op of the youtube
vid dissapears then this guy
comes on and wants all the videos
gone, thats suspicious but not in
the way your thinking

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
15.03.2011 - I have found this revelation lightly related with another news. It's exactly the same day when the Facebook is supposed to be close. Could be just a rumour or maybe the CEO of Facebook knows more than us.
I have attached the link with this information below :

www.techchee.com...

All the Best Comrades !!!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
reply to post by silo13

so now i am oswego becuase of the way i spell

and how can this be a hoax, even if it is, it is not
my hoax, it is who ever made the video, not me, this
website amazes me, people are so paranoid, i have
been straight up here and tried to investigate this story
and now people are trying to say iam someone i am not
this is stupid.

OK, if you are on the up and up, press the alarm button and ask ATS mods investigate and prove you innocent of the charges of HOAX. This is your rubber meets the road minunte!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Damian1978

interesting articale maybe we have it backwards
this story about doom was meant to mask search results
showing facebook going down.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Survival guide 101..when being arrested by your own government for revealing their devious plans while living in a foreign country, be sure to call your EX son-in-law who will keep everyone updated on the internet. This ensures the entertainment value won't decrease on the secrets you sweated out in your own video. Your actual children might make the mistake of calling someone who could really help you.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

where is the alarm button?
and how would i be hoaxing
this story? this same info is
everywhere lol i just brought
the story here.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Pr0t0

but why post only negative over and over again
thats not helpful , especially over and over, nothing
wrong with a difference of opinion , but consistently
making that known is tiresome and rude, and very
counter productive, please do not take out all of your
frustrations over other false prediction threads out on
my thread, i at least have been trying to investigate this.

Over and over? One post to say I don't think this is anything to worry about, and one to counter your ridiculous assumption that only 'believers' are allowed to post.

How is this tiresome and/or rude?

Tiresome is innumerate threads claiming 'the end is nigh' with naff all in the way of solid evidence. Rude is suggesting that anyone elses opinion is somehow lesser than your own.

If it turns out to be true, well done, you will be able to stroke your ego until the cows come home, but until then your prediction will be taken as lightly as I take the daily horoscope. If you're not keen on open debate by all means start a cult and press your opinions on those gullible enough to follow you; but don't for one minute assume you have the right to tell me my opinion and when to air it.

Read back on the number of my posts in this thread... I will await your apology forthwith.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
claiming i am oswego
and that i created this
whole entire hoax is
dumb? i must be a busy
person making videos
and creating multiple
accounts and starting
threads about this on over 50
diffrent forums, you people
make oswego seem like a
internet god
and anyone
who gets a good thread going
thats hard to prove is called oswego.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

how is it ,my opinion?
read my op on page 1
really?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

where is the alarm button?
and how would i be hoaxing
this story? this same info is
everywhere lol i just brought
the story here.

OK
Go to where it says "member" under your avatar
Click on "Alert"
Then type "I am a HOAX"

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

you are oswego , go through people
and look back on this guys posts! he
has done nothing but try to derail this thread
you should practice what you preach!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

here are his posts in order

Please remove my ex-father in laws videos. His is in serious danger for only repeating the spoken words of another person. His youtube channel was deleted by youtube at the governments request. He is being held by the authorities for no crime. Please pray for him. He is a father, grandfather and former combat vet! Thank you.

No! He and my ex-mother in law only listened to the show and were afraid about what the caller said. When he couldn't find the call on the show's youtube he became worried and did his own video repeating her. Last night their door was busted down by the feds and U.S. Embassy people, they were dragged to jail because of youtube. He is not involved in any way and knows nothing about the woman other than her statements.

We cannot give out his name or the country they are in right now because we haven't heard any news from them in almost six hours. We are afraid for their lives and all we are asking of people is to remove the videos and pray. My ex-wife and son are not able to get any information other than the call she received at 2am from her mother. Just remove the damn videos before something very bad happens!

apparently the man david was taken to jail for what he tried to warn us about, and now they are requesting that they remove his videos

A FRIEND JUST SENT ME THIS EMAIL FROM ^^^^^^^^

Letter:

Reply:

Re: March 15

I am not at liberty to go into too many details right now. My ex father in law and wife were taken into custody by the federal police of the country where they live part time. Two U.S. Embassy people were directing the federal police. My former mother in law called my ex wife at 2am saying that they were asleep and that the police kicked down their front door, confiscated their computer and iphone, and roughed up my father in law. They were taken to some jail facility but she was not at liberty to say where. That is all we have heard since 2am. My ex wife, my son, our other relatives are unable to obtain additional information. We are waiting for the U.S. Embassy to call us back, or hopefully they have already determined that they are no involved in whatever the woman told Alex Jones. they are retired and my ex father in law is not in the best of health, this is all very upsetting and we do not know what else to do other than ask people to remove his two videos and pray for them. He is a recipient of the purple heart, a combat vet, a husband of a high school sweetheart for more than 35 years, a father of three adult children and two grandchildren. He has no connection with the woman who is making statements about the government or a pole shift. they have arrested a innocent man, a honorable man, who knows nothing other than what he heard. The family is waiting to see what is going to happen then, as a family, decide what is best to do next. But instead of people making hateful comments about my father in law they should be asking Alex Jones some questions and find out what happened from him. People are targeting a honest, innocent man when the real issue is whether the gov knows a pole shift is coming or not. I do not want to offer my opinions because I did not hear the live broadcast and now is not the time to argue or debate that. this is the time to pray for two wonderful grandparents who have done nothing wrong.

IM REALLY CONCERNED ABOUT ALL THIS NOW

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Pr0t0

how is it ,my opinion?
read my op on page 1
really?

You're derailing your own thread... still waiting on an apology for your suggestion I posted over and over.

Civility and decorum is the ATS way. Show some. And then, perhaps, show some of these good people a reason not to believe you are in fact posting under a second pseudonym. In return I'll lend you my ear in persuasion of the arguements that this is more than a delusional, attention seeking, star begging thread with actual ground. Sure it's interesting that AJ may have edited out part of his show. Or, perhaps AJ himself realises this is just too kooky to touch - predictions with dates are very very dangerous things in the conspiratorial world... if you're wrong once, there's no point in trying for seconds. Embrace the skeptics it might be your salvation come April.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

lets get back on topic
has alexjones made
a response yet, about
these claims ? or is
alexjones oswego too
in on the super giant
conspiracy

Man OP, Gotta appreciate your perseverance but.............

Alex is not going to respond to a hoax. C'mon. I know your intentions were good but let's face it, this is a hoax.
There was no call. There was no 'David'.

I am calling out Henning as the hoaxer.

Now let's get passed this for a moment. Do you really think (I mean really) someone knows when the poles are going to shift?
We don't even know when the next rain storm will occur so what makes anyone think someone is privy to Earth's secrets?

This is why any possible physical pole shift in the future won't be taken seriously. Not that there will be notification beforehand but these rumors are wrecking everyone's awareness.

Listen to nature. That is our signal (if we even have one)!

Unsubscribe to all these idiot YouTubers who have a narcissistic complex and a need to watch/listen to themselves talk everyday.

I know everyone is quite anxious but let me tell everyone this RIGHT NOW, there is NO ONE more privileged in knowing Earth's changes. No one. We are ALL equal on this planet.

And if you want to buy into the hoax that some insider knows (what Earth is going to do) then...you deserve to be the slaves that we are, on this planet because after all only slaves and subordinates listens to others!

edit on 5-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
yeah this story is getting insane!
every since this guy got posted
with his replys there have been
people in here trying to derail this
thread with their osego bs and hoax
bs this story is real, and neither me
or this oswego punk created this story
david on youtube did and now hes gone

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Ok, I am going to say this one last time. I haven't seen Oswego on this site since he pulled the whole Jared Loughner stunt. And trust me I have looked, because I wanted to tell the SOB off. Haven't so much as caught a whiff of him on here. Yet he miraculously crawls out from under whatever rock he lives under just to post on your thread. Bull$hit. And I love how he says he is in hiding, this is all they will let me say, yet he had the time to come back and edit his thread. I can only imagine how that went down:

TPTB: You have 1 minute to tell the people on ATS that the weather is the least of their worries.

Oswego: Ok PTB I typed and posted to the Alex Jones thread. Wait!! I mispelled a word, can I have 30 more seconds to fix my spelling? Please Please Please!

TPTB: Yes, but make it fast.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

david is in the video! henning on his mirror says video made viral!
henning debunks or trys to debunk davids claims-0thus not henning!
i think we can use your logic too on your chemtrail threads you make!
henning is into chemtrails also!! why this persistent henning and oswego
is the answer for everything, this site is driving me mad, with the ignorance
displayed within every post.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join