It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star like lights in the sky that move. Show up as orbs on camera?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

Yeah, we know...nobody was suggesting they were aliens. UFOs in the literal sense...Unidentified Flying Objects

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by semicolonsmile

They all looked more like a moving star when I would take the picture. They would get like this dark bubble around them when they moved but I still see the white light in them although they do turn into a glow when moving which is what makes me think they are at cloud level.

I just can`t get them to show up as a white light. I`m using the camera on the night setting and sometimes on just auto. It`s pretty much auto focusing on it`s own. I can`t get it to show stars much at all. Actually surprised it showed the faint white lights I did get in those pictures.

It`s slightly raining here now but they are out there again tonight. I`m actually more surprised when they are not out there lately.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

plasma critters sounds good to me as well. When I first noticed them say around a month ago I`m not sure what they where actually doing but just shooting from one spot to another.
Within the last 2 weeks is when I noticed them doing a large triangle shape over and over. Some seem to be just shooting across the sky though stopping then continuing on. The ones doing the various designs seem to always be going in the same direction. Clockwise.

At first I really strained my eyes to see them. Either they got brighter or my eyes are just more focused to pick them up now. It was like a week ago I noticed them doing other patterns like a couple circles. But lately it seems they are stuck on the rectangles pattern. There are still the ones that go straight across the sky. There really seems to be a bunch of them up there.

It`s raining tonight so the camera is stuck in the house but next good night I`m going to try the video feature on it and try some more pictures. I need to look into cropping and stuff as well so the pictures are not so big.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Connman

Hmm. Well, It's an amazingly clear night here..maybe I'll go out and see if I can see anything.

Maybe try just taking random shots of the sky when they're out if you haven't done that already.

How many of these things show up on any given night where you're at?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by semicolonsmile

Last night there was a bunch. I could pretty much look in any direction and spot them. Doesn`t seem like they all do the patterns though. Almost seems as if they show up here then move off in other directions. At least that`s what it seems like.
They show up like a small penlight like flash then they will show up as a faint star. So if you think you seen a flash watch that area for a faint star like light.

That`s why I find it easier to spot them with cloud cover.
I can spot some during clear nights but it`s not as easy and harder to track them. It also seems the later it gets there are not as many. When it first starts getting dark seems to be the most of them. But last night when the thunderstorm was passing off to the south there seemed to be a bunch till late into the night.

I`d really love for someone else to see them and believe there are posters in this thread that have already.
At least the camera pictures has verified to me I`m not just imagining them. I`m trying to think of a way I can prove that they are there but haven`t done that yet. This thread is pretty much just to hopefully let people look for them even on cloudy nights.
Maybe I`ll try to get some pictures with me pointing to it or holding it in my hand or something. I`m not going to give up easily.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Connman

What you have to realise is that the camera or video camera that you are using will produce the shapes. Any light source or object that is reflecting light can produce all manner of shapes when captured on camera. You Tube is full of them and some people fail to, or simply refuse to, understand why the shapes occur.

Light sources altered via camera artefacts.

TJ

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Connman

You can see an artefact produced in your following image.

The camera is focused on the power line. The object reflecting, or the light source, is out of focus hence you produce an orb that is captured on film. It is the camera producing the effect.

TJ

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
As for the stars that move around and do little designs and such, when you see them, ask, "If you are listening, Light up for me." It has worked for me dozens of times, and yet i still have no idea what they are. Best of luck.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Yes, lights and reflections through a camera can produce "orbs" due to being out of focus. These pictures are proving that there is a light or something to reflect upon there. Thing is.... what are these lights/spheres he is seeing then?

They are not dust or bugs as so many try to discredit everything like this with, just because dust or bugs can reproduce pictures similar. He would not be able to see a dust particle or bug at cloud level, follow its path and take a picture of where it is.

Even oxygen, which is completely invisible, is here, all around us! Yet, I'm sure there are ATS skeptics that would argue the point.

Explanations of things of this nature are as elusive to us as UFOs and ghosts. Not sure we'll ever evolve far enough to acknowledge the true reality that surrounds us all. Very nice though when threads like this can unite those with the same or similar experiences and are willing to share.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Ok I believe what you are saying with why the lights become orbs. So lets forget the orbs then for now. What are the lights that are seen traveling in the night sky? If I can get a picture of where they are and get these orbs instead then I`m not imagining them. Although I do have pictures of them appearing as orbs when there isn`t anything for the camera to focus on as well only two pictures actually show the light I`m seeing.

The thing I would also like to say is it seems there could be becoming more of them. Didn`t seem to be as many a month ago to me.

I know for a fact they are not stars shining through the clouds for two reason. During the full moon the clouds blocked it out and you couldn`t see it. The traveling lights where there though. And reason number two is stars don`t travel making patterns in the sky.

This could even get into the triangle craft I seen that did a turn straight up above me. It seemed to be at the same area these lights appear and travel in as did the triangle craft. You can see in this thread where I mentioned that as well although at that time there wasn`t any of these traveling star lights. They started appearing later.

Triangle craft post on ATS

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

All I can suggest is use a video camera. Lights and reflection of light sources at night have been fooling people for years. You have to take into consideration your location and what is within say a 20 mile radius. There are countless people filming lights at night and practically everyone is easily explained. For example well known You Tuber Alison Kruse (check out her channel) has been filming lights for years and uploading videos.

She provides her location and that is the key to her constant supply of light sources. She lives in proximity to major and regional airports and under an ATC zone. In some cases she is filming aircraft at up to 15 miles distance with night vision optics, but she believes that those lights 'orbs' are only 700-1000 yards away.

Stars and Planets are also a constant source of confusion. Again take a look on You Tube to see how people are constantly fooled by them. As I said at the beginning get a video camera and film what you are seeing, but be careful of artefacts produced by the camera/lens.

TJ

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

Hello!
I live in Zagreb, Croatia, and today, having my morning coffee on a glorious sunny day, I looked up and there were exactly same things there... Some were bright white, some light orange, and they were coming one after another for at least 15 minutes on the same route. My husband and my daughter also saw them after I pointed them in the right direction. Lately I was reading a lot about 2012, ascension, awakening and disclosure, and that is actually why I looked up today - 'cause I read that there a lot of ships above the Earth right now, some big as big cities, and I was curious and most importantly open minded, looked up, and sure, there they were... They looked exactly like on your photos.
I believe that we just have to wait a little bit longer and the full disclosure will be presented to us. I actually can't wait for that to happen, but patience is always a good thing.
Anyway, I found this site by googleing "seeing light spots in the sky" and was delighted when I found it! Thank you.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pipinela

Now that is cool. Glad you spotted them and posted on it as well.
That`s the main reason I wanted to make this thread was to get people to look up and with the pictures of them to kind of get an idea what they look like. Some just don`t get the idea these can`t be mistaken for planes or stars.

I was watching them again last night and they seemed very active. Some not holding patterns but just going from one area to another. There still are the ones that are doing the triangular shape though. I`m starting to like cloudy nights and used to always want clear skies to see stars.
I took more pictures but haven`t looked them over yet. It was fogy here so don`t know how they will come out. They do seem to react when I shine my flashlight up at them. Strange for sure and I can`t stop thinking of what they are up to.
Again thanks for reporting them.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I may have seen what you are seeing. What I see here is a bit more like Gemineye's animation. The speed is very fast much faster then any plane flys and they appear to be very far away. I initially thought they were satellites in orbit but the change in sudden direction at 90 degree angles made me think differently. I live in in the Rockies and the first time I seen them was while camping up at around 10,000 feet. Ive seen them more than once but I can find them while Im down in the city.

Edit: The ones im seeing are star sized and are white in color.
edit on 5-2-2011 by pitbull303 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pitbull303

Hey, pitbull! It does sound like you're seeing the same thing I've seen! They are star sized and look like satellites, only a bit brighter and MUCH MUCH MUCH faster! Pretty crazy, huh? My sis and I have seen them many times and even had my mom out watching them one night, when they were swarming all over the place. Usually, there was just one at a time, but on that one night when my mom was with us, there would be 3, 4. and sometimes even 5 at a time, even intersecting each others paths at times. It almost looked like they were playing! My mom isn't into anything weird at all and it totally boggled her mind, lol.

I've never seen any at cloud level. Now THAT would be interesting!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Yea same here. I generally see 1 at a time however there have been times I seen 2 or 3. Ive never seen anything at cloud level. They are always WAY up there.... Ive seen them probably a total of 6 or 7 times. They are not always there as or nowhere near as frequent as the OP has stated. Then again im not always looking and you have to be looking for a while to catch on to one because they are so far out there and are so similar to that of a star

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
SNAP - if I didn't see these myself I would say your crazey but I do. I also have photo's showing these show up on camera as orbs....I also agree re CESTI orbs the same.....I keep checking and it happens again and infact the sparkles of light show a colour and on the photo the same colour in the same place I see it ....just leaves me dumbfounded that it is also on the photo. I don't see it as they show on the photo however I see mostly it as a moving energy vortex not huge but the sparkles are smaller more dense and they flash me colours sometimes,red, blue but most often white.

My friend has witnessed this many times I do believe they are energy spirits of our true core when we are not so physical. The most incredible incident occured to prove this to us. See link
orbgoddess.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
And again her Dad shows himself and in this photo my friend is my witness again I said 'I see two energies above your hands' and on the photo 2 orbs (one top and faint the other bold and on her fingers with her Dad's face showing. See link bugger I will upload later it's not online still in my album ...to be honest I don't care if this is belived I've given up trying to convince the narrow minded but to be honest I would't believe this myself if I didn't see them.

Anyway glad it's not just me that sees....but never would regret seeing it truly makes for all possibilities and infinity for US .....it makes me happy and not take this life as the be all end all and the down times not so bad

(post by gattomorto removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

<< 1   >>

join