It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I've just read all 30 pages on this thread. I have listened to and researched all opinions, facts and information presented. After much deliberation and cross-referencing the available knowledge, I have come to 1 certain conclusion regarding this event.....

YES. She gained a ton of weight

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by 0010110011101
29 pages and I'm still no-where nearer to knowing what's going on...........

Well, for what it is worth, the media has stated that "later today" explanations will be given to the public.

So, we must wait.

Unless you fancy more running off and trusting tweets from random strangers like "some of us here".

MM
edit on 27-1-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

Well that would be the logical thing to do...so we know most ATSers aren't going to do that.

And once the explanations are given out...ATSers aren't going to believe it unless it is something they want to hear. Short of any disaster....ATSers will scream cover up.

Whatever happened...happened....whatever it is...it's over. We are all still alive....so let's not all panic.

Sorry Doomers...the world isn't ending yet.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by shagula

It is possible SHE did remove the stuff in a Oh Sheet moment of realization CYA - or perhaps they got briefed on base internally. I sent home an email from a classified location, with what I thought was meaningless information and I almost got in BIG trouble - my boss was like OH MY GOD you can't do that. There really was nothing to reveal our location but I wrote about the location, as in ammenities or lack of - basically complained about the laterines. This was way before social networking, email was new. Freaked me out how excited they got about it, I thought my email was small lumps compared to what I knew people were saying over some of the sat phones to their honey's at home.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

Originally posted by KnowledgeIsPowre
Need to see if it's possible to find how she goes from Alabama in May to Dugway currently.

Good detective work. I had a feeling the tweet was legit. Not that we know for sure what it said about VX was accurate, she could just be repeating a rumor she heard going around the base, but I don't think anyone is still doubting she's a defense contractor, it wasn't a 4chan hoax, or an elaborate disinfo attempt with a fake linkedIn resume.

It's easily possible she could be at a base in Alabama in May, and the next year be working in Utah. Some civilian defense contractor jobs require frequent travel all over the US.

Very true.. we've moved all over the country ....and the world. If she is low level.. like help desk or whatever, even then she can be transfered where she wants and to what base or she can be sent by her company. She really doesnt seem like a flake.. but you can never tell I guess. She definitely should have known she was done for by tweeting anything concerning the lockdown.. and shouldnt have had access to twitter. Even innocently repeating a rumor like that will get her investigated and fired if her company found out ...or she removed it quickly. Her name is all over the net now.. she may have just destroyed herself with the help of those passing this info along. Im sure the media has already tracked her down. Kinda feel sorry for her either way.. but she should have known better.

anyway... find out what she does. It will indicate what she has access to probably even more than her clearance if you can find out what classification she has as far as civ or "limbo"... and her job description. She could work for he help desk for all we know... which is not a med or high level job and civs are hired off the street for that position by a defense contractor.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

About her apperance. She is not in the Army. She is a civilian contractor. You'd be surprised the ammount of weight women can put on in a short time. She could also have a health issue that doesn't stop her from working but affects the way she looks, wieght.
edit on 27-1-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

What would you expect to see as "unusual?"

Would this, for example, reflect the grounding of flights out or the rerouting of flights coming in to Dugway? One might assume that if the base was on lockdown this would be protocol.

edit on 1/27/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBirdisDone
reply to post by shagula

It is possible SHE did remove the stuff in a Oh Sheet moment of realization CYA - or perhaps they got briefed on base internally. I sent home an email from a classified location, with what I thought was meaningless information and I almost got in BIG trouble - my boss was like OH MY GOD you can't do that. There really was nothing to reveal our location but I wrote about the location, as in ammenities or lack of - basically complained about the laterines. This was way before social networking, email was new. Freaked me out how excited they got about it, I thought my email was small lumps compared to what I knew people were saying over some of the sat phones to their honey's at home.

LOL!!! I was telling the story of this on here a while back. My husband commented on a local news paper in the comments section and was investigated. It was some mundane stupid story.. nothing to do with his work.
The security of things in the military is .. lets say..." inconsistent". ANyway nothing came of it of course.. its just weird...

I'll say it a million times.. I have NO idea how the military/DoD/Govt is a functional entity.... have you read my post about the "security walls" put up around his building since it is a locked windowless sensitive building? Yeah... theyre 2 feet high on blocks that are 5 feet long and maybe a foot thick. This was done immediately after 9-11 He feels SOOO much more secure and safe now. Our 5 yr old can climb over them and I dare say a chevette can crash through them....

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Let's face it, IF some biological toxin/chemical research weapons went missing, the military is not going to admit to the public what happened. Talk about PR nightmare.

I can't wait to hear what the "official" explanation for the base lock down will be.

UMMMMM, did they ever really figure out where the WEAPONIZED ANTHRAX that got mailed after 9/11 came from? Oh yeah, a DEAD DOCTOR did it, the one that had a shrink with a rap sheet a mile long that has since disappeared AFTER she testified how awful nutty this Dr. with a super clearance was. Sure he mailed the letters and ODed on Tylenol. Yes, thats it! We are not going to know why this base was locked down for 12 hours and people slept in their cars in Northern Utah in January. Just like we are not going to find out where that Anthrax came from.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
FYI... the internal RUMOR.. I repeat RUMOR.. is that there was an explosion and there are injuries or an injured person. WHo knows the truth and dont hold me to it because its r-u-m-o-r.

I also just learned that Dugs is mainly a conventional weapons facility and the majority of the area of the base is wasteland for testing. They have NO large holdings of bio or chem weapons.. mainly conventional bang and boom weapons.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Warning! Warning! Warning! Sorcha Faal Alert!

Oh man...Sorcha doesn't miss a trick...fast too!

“Atlantis Anomaly” Causes Shutdown Of US Army Weapons Base

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou
reply to post by Advantage

You sure about that? You seem pretty sure that there's nothing to this un-announced drill. I mean, for somebody who doesn't know what's going on, that is. Maybe if you don't know what's going on, and don't want to be seen as what the peanut gallery here calls a "disinfo agent" you shouldn't come jumping into a thread telling everybody that nothing's going on. I mean, you don't know that there's nothing to this, right?

What's ironic is that after well over a thousand posts, you are making the exact same sort of posts that a disinformation agent might - not that I am accusing you of being one - and I find it interesting that you haven't observed these same patterns in other posters, and the reactions they provoke.

Just a friendly hint, in case you want to improve the quality of your posts, for whatever reason.

I will post what I wish to post.. Im not overly concerned about how other posters or the "peanut gallery" as you say see me.
Stop acting like a weirdo stalker claiming all thousand whatever of my posts are disinfo posts. Apparently youve read very few of them.

I will act as I wish to act... I'm not overly concerned how you see me.

Stop acting like a weirdo government shill and post something useful. You've done precious little for this thread so far.

DERAIL - OFF!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Warning! Warning! Warning! Sorcha Faal Alert!

Oh man...Sorcha doesn't miss a trick...fast too!

“Atlantis Anomaly” Causes Shutdown Of US Army Weapons Base

Good lord...

I still cant believe that weirdo is quoted here as a credible source every once in a while! I have to admit.. I too read that junk.. its entertaining .. like the Enquirer.
WHen someone uses Sorcha as a credible source I always think of Men in Black when the agents consulted the "hot sheets"... gossip mags.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Advantage

You sure about that? You seem pretty sure that there's nothing to this un-announced drill. I mean, for somebody who doesn't know what's going on, that is. Maybe if you don't know what's going on, and don't want to be seen as what the peanut gallery here calls a "disinfo agent" you shouldn't come jumping into a thread telling everybody that nothing's going on. I mean, you don't know that there's nothing to this, right?

What's ironic is that after well over a thousand posts, you are making the exact same sort of posts that a disinformation agent might - not that I am accusing you of being one - and I find it interesting that you haven't observed these same patterns in other posters, and the reactions they provoke.

Just a friendly hint, in case you want to improve the quality of your posts, for whatever reason.

I will post what I wish to post.. Im not overly concerned about how other posters or the "peanut gallery" as you say see me.
Stop acting like a weirdo stalker claiming all thousand whatever of my posts are disinfo posts. Apparently youve read very few of them.

I will act as I wish to act... I'm not overly concerned how you see me.

Stop acting like a weirdo government shill and post something useful. You've done precious little for this thread so far.

DERAIL - OFF!

Okay loony.. stalkerish behavior is only allowed if youre wearing a tinfoil speedo. I demand photographic proof.. if you have none, you need to stop with your obsession with me.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
This is just another reason why the msm is useless in my opinion. Not a peep reported on any national news channels yet that I have seen, and something serious like this should at least get some kind of mention considering most of the stories they usually run.

You know why? Because this isn't an orchestrated event like 9/11. If it were our own false flag the MSM would have been all over it within minutes, if not sooner (as they would have been in on it). In short, lack of MSM coverage is a real concern and reason for worry.
edit on 1/27/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

edit on 1/27/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: parenthetical remark

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

FYI... the internal RUMOR.. I repeat RUMOR.. is that there was an explosion and there are injuries or an injured person.

Where are you getting that rumor from ? Ashley posted something like that but it was in reference to an event at Redstone Arsenal which is in Alabama.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hi Guys... not sure if anyone has said this yet and if they have sorry its alot of posts to read in order to find out... looks like its all over now....

wonkette.com...

UPDATE: As of Thursday morning, the lockdown has ended but the whole thing remains a Total Mystery, as the Army won’t say what happened.

its at the bottom of the story... was posted a while ago but no one seems to have picked up on it.

Also though people... I have no idea how credible this news website is i simply noticed it in a earlier post... so in case anyone starts with the "not a credible source" stuff... i hold my hands up ... it might not be?
edit on 27-1-2011 by TheOdogg because: added info

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
DOnt know if this has been posted.. some video concerning the base closure. Just got it in email..

www.ksl.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

FYI... the internal RUMOR.. I repeat RUMOR.. is that there was an explosion and there are injuries or an injured person.

Where are you getting that rumor from ? Ashley posted something like that but it was in reference to an event at Redstone Arsenal which is in Alabama.

In email.
Just scuttle from Offutt. Everyone seems to have a theory or rumor at the moment.. some claim its from someone on base at Dugs. You never know I guess. I thought it was semi-relevant since it was from someone associated with the military and was marked as rumor and not fact. Seems the military folks are as baffled as to what has actually happened as the rest of us.
I hadnt heard about Redstone yet. That was today or yesterday too?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustinIowa
I really dont see what the relevance is?

My guess is they probably lost a sensitive item. Whoopty doo

Cough cough blue prints for a flying car cough
more like a miniature flying car ran all on magnets and magnetic fields. Cough cough shift eyes

Cough cough someone broke in and uploaded files into their head also stole some very fragile equipment cough cough.
edit on 27-1-2011 by MrX11111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrX11111

Originally posted by JustinIowa
I really dont see what the relevance is?

My guess is they probably lost a sensitive item. Whoopty doo

Cough cough blue prints for a flying car cough
more like a miniature flying car ran all on magnets and magnetic fields. Cough cough shift eyes

You mean we wont need Obamas new high speed rail system now??

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join