It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Behind the Moon? Jan 22nd

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
the guy who talked about his experiance is totally right. i have a friend who is also a keen moon watcher and he told me about it when i asked him. he said he didn't anyone because he thought that nobody would believe him on this.
there is something going on up there guys...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
FWIW, This video was flagged as "liked" on by the YT poster who shot video in OP. It appears to be similar anomalies on leading edge of moon from another YT poster. It also contains two "blips" except these are of similar color in close proximity to each other. Hmmmmmmm. The plot thickens.

edit on 23-1-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Nice video, who knows what the light is at l:43 and red glow at 1:24 at the bottom left is, it is interesting to see it. Keep finding these great videos Human_Alien.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The moon is just a cloud of alien objects photographic proof taken 22/1/2011 by vaerospace
see my complete research video collection here>>> youtube.com...
enjoy thesesreal photo's that have been enhanced but not degraded this what the camera saw

edit on 23-1-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: extra content

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
now where are those skeptics?

as said above: the plot gets thicker.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Why do these so called UFO videos always look so fake and unimaginative? Maybe because I always have a brain that I use to figure out this is bullocks!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by vikki_nnd
now where are those skeptics?

as said above: the plot gets thicker.

Careful, it could be where he got his "inspiration." My jury is still out on this.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorkiSpaceDuck
The moon is just a cloud of alien objects photographic proof taken 22/1/2011 by vaerospace
enjoy thesesreal photo's that have been enhanced but not degraded this what the camera saw

Uh oh, that posting style looks eerily familiar.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Troll alert!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
IMO this is obviously a camera side effect or a simple dot being edited in the video.
Why? Well it doesn't take a genius to tell this dot doesn't even move, it sits at the same spot while the camera itself is moving.

Sorry.

Uh, the camera is fixed. It is the Moon that is moving.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Wow, allright so the camera isn't moving, the moon is.

This makes my theory of this being a camera side effect (dirt, light reflection) even better since the dot stays still at the same place for it's entire appearance.

Come on people use your brains! If the camera stands still, and that dot stands still aswell, while the only thing that moves is the moon - this is nothing but a reflection.

You won't allow that the object is stationary in relation to the Moon? Many of us would accept that.

And the proper use of the term for our satellite is capitalized as Moon.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorkiSpaceDuck

You keep persisting on putting these video's up, in fact, I read your introduction post's and I was interested, but I cannot fathom out what I am viewing in them blurry pics. In fact, all I could see in the middle of the screen was a 'space duck on helium'. Could you please try and get the anomalies in focus. .

You never know, it could all be connected to the 'Guess' where I am topic, or even the 'my friends are gay' topic!!

Sorry, carry on.

FWIW, This video was flagged as "liked" on by the YT poster who shot video in OP. It appears to be similar anomalies on leading edge of moon from another YT poster. It also contains two "blips" except these are of similar color in close proximity to each other. Hmmmmmmm. The plot thickens.

Edit to add.
Kinda kurious
That video is better than the Op's, in clarity. I have put the subject of Ufo's in the background, the past few weeks, for obvious reasons. Thanks
edit on 23/1/2011 by lewtra because: Say thanks to Kk

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Lol.
This is the video the author of the original video liked.
Link

It has the exact same side effect, as I said. A little dot that is close to the moon that appears out of nowhere and "vanishes" afterwards.
The only difference is that on the 2nd video (the one he liked) the dot comes before the Moon (capital M, happy?) passes by, and in the OP video the dot appears after the moon passes by.

Oh, and did I mention the author of the 2nd video already replied his own video twice saying he is now sure this is a camera effect?

"I thout it was a UFO but after watching other YouTube videos I now think it's a reflection off the lens"

And

"When I filmed this I thought It was a UFO but after Cheking YouTube I found some body else that filmed the same thing and he was using a canon camera so I know believe it's cuasd by a reflection from the lens so this can't be a space ship like I thought when I filmed it it just goes to show you that not every thing you see is what you think it is"

Not everything you see is what you think it is

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Same effect on two different videos.

First video:

Second video (not the one in the OP) :

Same camera effect.

Guys I don't even consider myself a debunker.. I used to be a dedicated UFO believer. It's just that after seeing how people on this board get excited over pixels in videos and light reflections, it's just so hard to believe.
edit on 23-1-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
looks like small explosions...maybe theres a war on upthere :O

You may not be too far off....according to America's history....

America declares WAR on the Moon

www.techradar.com...

On the day that Obama wins the Nobel Peace Prize, crazed NASA scientists have declared WAR on the Moon, with our rocky neighbour due to come under fierce attack right about now by evil interplanetary NASA warlords.
The American space operator's LCROSS satellite will be deliberately smashed into the planetoid's surface today, with the heinous act of aggression broadcast live on NASA TV to boost the morale of Earth forces.

That article was posted in Oct. 2009. However, who knows how many more explosions have occurred on the moon since then.

Oh yeah, not much has been talked about since then...and the project did cost $79M plus.

Btw, I found this interesting quote from an article related to my commentary above and to this thread...

NASA Launches Mission to Bomb the Moon

First probe with fire rocket into moon Second probe with map moon's surface Ball of light hits Outback mountain
THERE are no aliens up there, as far as we know, but NASA is preparing to bomb the moon.

A space mission blasted off from Cape Canaveral today carrying a missile that will fire a hole deep in the lunar surface, The Daily Telegraph reported.

The unmanned Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite mission (LCROSS) will fire a Centaur rocket into the surface at twice the speed of a bullet. The aim is to see whether any traces of water or vapour will be revealed by the disruption caused to the surface.

I know this is a little bit of side-tracking from the original video posted on here...but maybe that "pixel" may be a bombing run on the moon?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Me and my partner saw something similar as we were driving home one evening last week. It appeared next to a star, got brighter and brighter then went out. It was not moving and looked exactly like that light. The only thing i put it down to was a thread on ATS mentioned about the Iridum Satellite Network, where a satellite can occasionally give off flashes of light or something similar.

Not sure tho!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
Human alien~
Thanks for the post!

I feel quite comfortable in saying it's not CGI~
SImply because I have seen the same things myself, on numerous occasions.
Most often through the 20" and the 14" at the observatory..
But also quite a few times through my little 6" scope at home.

Two of the other guys who are also avid "moon watchers", have seen the same things..
and have been since before I was born! lol

In fact..
A few of the guys never believe us when we say we saw something and describe it as it's seen in this video..
(not big moon watchers)~ [especially Mike]
But about a month, 2 moths ago.. (before Xmas I think)
I was observing the moon through the 20" ...
and once again..
watched something "light up" for 2-3 seconds.. and :flick" back "off"..
I said to the president of the astro society.. (one of the avid moon watchers)
"George!, I just saw a light up there!~ just like last time!"

So..
We went about our business..
and no more than 2 minutes later..
Mike (one of the "skeptics")
Came running into the dome for the 20", where george and I sat..
and says...
"You guys, Did anyone else see that?"

I said, "what, the light near the moon?"
He says, "Yes! I was in the "middle dome" looking through the 14", and there it was, plain as day.. Like it turned on, about 1/2 inch from the moon.. stayed lit for a few seconds.. and vanished!"

I just laughed.., and said "yep". lol
George continued to make him fee llike an ass for always telling us "you are seeing things".

So, could it be CGI?
Yeah sure..

but going on my own experiences...
through my own eyes...
This type of thing can be seen quite often (though sporadically) if one watches enough.

Thanks for posting mate!
(and at 11:11, to!) lol

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

The pictures you show actually strengthen the argument that something is going on up there.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Same effect on two different videos.

Same camera effect.

Could be. Could be the same anomaly too.
Glad you have strong convictions but there's just no way of proving it.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Agreed. None of us can prove this completely.

Although it would've been better if you lot hadn't rushed at me as if I insulted anyone.

Just like you don't want debunkers to mock at every UFO video out there, don't mock every person that says this doesn't look like an Alien spaceship.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Agreed. None of us can prove this completely.

Although it would've been better if you lot hadn't rushed at me as if I insulted anyone.

Just like you don't want debunkers to mock at every UFO video out there, don't mock every person that says this doesn't look like an Alien spaceship.

But you did insult the OP. And some of the debunkers here not only mock people who believe in UFOs but insult them as well.

But anyway, I hope you dont think I'm 'rushing' at you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join