It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Chinese News Broadcasting that Obama will Dislclose Alien presence!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

Exactly lol. It would be nice if this was actually the case though.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Here is a link to the English version of Xinhua news.
Xinhua

I have looked through all of the important stories and cannot find anything about UFO disclosure.

I wish it was there, I would love seeing it.

But sadly it is nowhere to be found.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

I understand what you mean. I still think even if they do it, and its real, its to help bring the world together. I believe they know extraterrestrials exist though, whether they have contacted them or not. I think, with all of the evidence today especially, certain top officials know the real truth, just like some of us feel like we already do even without an official disclosure.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
PLEASE stop posting threads saying "OMG DISCLOSURE COMING!!!111!!!" especially from an unreliable source.

How about we wait for it to actually happen, then worry about discussing it?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by justone1

As always with every single thread on this site. I'll believe it when I see it

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

If true .. Hooray !

.... now where's that tuxedo ?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

To people that have been involved in this their whole life as I have will finally be vindicated. I have only been to 2 UFO conferences, and left feeling humiliated because so many there didn't understand. Family that has turned their backs on contactees, and friends that think you need a mental health professional. We have suffered because of this denial. I and my little granddaughter (who is now a paratrooper in the Army) have suffered because of what we have been through, but not by the ET's but our family and friends. We very much have become hermits, keep away, don't get involved with people, can't talk to anyone about all the wonderful things we have learned. Contactees have been downloaded with the most awsome knowledge, and inlightenment about everything all we do is pray everyone will someday know what we know and feel what we feel. God is not the old God and God is not the new age God. God is God has been and always will be, past,present, and future. Don't need a new religion or any religion just God is LOVE !!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
BUSHWAHhhhhhh......
2nd line

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Because if free energy is discovered and scientific wonders are found that far exceed any public breakthroughs it will mean the end of the Elite and their world currency system. Peak Oil, Fractionalized Reserve Banking, USURY, Fiat currency

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I'm curiooous coolottie,,,is there anything new that you can share with us?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Here is a link to the English version of Xinhua news.
Xinhua

I have looked through all of the important stories and cannot find anything about UFO disclosure.

I wish it was there, I would love seeing it.

But sadly it is nowhere to be found.

Exactly, that about sums it up then. Another examiner article with no facts to back up their claims...lol
Wake up people. I see a bunch of speculation from an examiner article with no facts to back it up.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

All I can share is Hope, there are good and bad in us and them. There has been an unseen war for a while going on. I don't know if anyone on here remembers cyberspaceorbit.com , which is still up. I really miss Kent. but I am the TIME TRAVELER. just search it. put THE TIME TRAVELER in the search box. I have gotten better at not typing in all caps, after everyone thinks I am screaming at them. I just finally put up my intro tonight after being on here are week. "on the Fringe of ATS" and be nice, I ve never been able to grow out of getting my feelings hurt, but I never want to grow out of feeling.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by authortobe

The US owes sooooooo much money to China that pretty much China owns the US. Hence, I wouldn't be surprised to see more Chinese advertisements in US (specifically NY Times Square) as perhaps forms of sponsorship funding to US. Who knows what else is going on. All I know is there are hundreds of Chinese investors in New York. I would back this up with statistics, but I don't think it would be too relevant in this post

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I understand coolottie, I'll check it out. And thank you for your message.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hope not every alien looks like ET,HEHEHE,however i am really looking farward to this.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Well, I do have my skeptic shoes on.... But a question.

Does anyone speak chinese here? If so, please give us a translation of this news cast?

www.examiner.com...

This is apparently the news cast in China that the article refers to. The only two words I recognized were "Obama" and what sounded like "UFO".... Then there was a random english speaking guy that said something about Dooms day being a myth....

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Project Blue Beam - Aliens

Plan:

Eliminate God
Replace God with Currency
Destroy family
Isolate
Unify via external threat.
Implement one world gov
---
Please wake up.

Believe it or not, you are also asleep. Remove your fear and you may think differently.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Dear gimme_some_truth

If you stop on the photo of Obama something about UFO then at he end weeks.

Just might be true after all.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I used a translator on the description on this page:
big5.xinhuanet.com...

and it says " UFO AllNewsWeb gossip site claims, the U.S. Department of Defense, "Advanced Research Projects Administration" (DARPA) has acknowledged that President Obama will be finalized in a speech indirectly admitted that aliens may be trying to contact people on earth, and governments in 3 years directly recognized in the Earth and the aliens have been exposed."

Basically they're getting their news from a gossip site. Wouldn't worry too much about it.

www.--.com...
"Barack Obama to make UFO announcement in coming weeks

Michael Cohen [email protected]

All News Web has received information from government insiders close to the US President that Barack Obama has been given the go ahead to make an important "off the cuff" announcement regarding UFO visits and US contact with aliens.
Allegedly DARPA has given this move the green light. The comments by the President will be made within the next month.
Our sources claim this will not be outright admittance of UFO visits and contact with aliens, however the comments will come as close to admittance as any President has to date and will be made in the context of a speech on an entirely different matter.
From what we understand The President will concede that there is 'some evidence' to suggest aliens might have attempted to contact Earthlings.
All of this is said to be part of a warm up program leading to eventual outright admittance of knowledge of UFO and alien visitation by major world governments within three years."
edit on 22-1-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Dear gimme_some_truth

If you stop on the photo of Obama something about UFO then at he end weeks.

Just might be true after all.

Yes looks like historic UFO at the end weeks

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join