It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you down with the technological NEW WORLD ORDER?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What if everyone in the world owned a computer and internet. (Which will be cheap in 30 years.) and every thing was voted on by all the people of the world. Our leaders making sure all is Moral!!! People would be able to keep their money...just help the meek and every thing will be fine. Would you be willing to go along with a new world order like this? With www.un.org... as the main law we would live by.
edit on 20-1-2011 by Terms777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Where nanotechnology keeping us alive for 1000's of years! Some day millions of years!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Terms777

Every person, literally? How could they do that without destroying the way of life of every remaining indigenous culture? I don't approve of cultural imperialism. We need to keep our foolish noses out of the traditional cultures lest we infect them all with our consumerism and scientism and soul-loss.

edit on 20-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I've never understood why people are so afraid of technology...its ALWAYS been with us. It seems, though, that when the word technology is mentioned people merely conjure up images of modern examples; or even prophetic insights into what technology could become. Rarely it seems do people stop to think about the fact that we, as a species, have always utilized technology. Whether it was our ancestors utilizing sticks to extract food from ant hills, or the invention of agriculture and the domestication of animals for farming...technology has always been with us. The one thing that has always been the savior of mankind was, and is, our ability to allocate tasks to our tools. Without which we would never have come as far as we have. To denounce technology is to send millions of people to their death, because the realm of technology also includes advancements in the scientific world, particularly medicine. Modern medicine has found ways to combat diseases that ravaged mankind for thousands of years, and as our understanding and technology grows...so does our health and enjoyment of life.

Don't be afraid of technology. The way that technology is implemented, whether to harm or enhance humankind, depends upon who is utilizing it. TPTB have shown that it matters not where mankind is at in regards to our advancements, and they will do anything to harm as many of us as possible. The truest evil in the world is not our machinery or tools, it is the psychopaths in governments around the world. The closest thing that human beings will ever have as far a a "savior" are the technologies that we as a species create.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Because of overpopulation we would terraform mars.

www.thinq.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

Every person, literally? How could they do that without destroying the way of life of every remaining indigenous culture? I don't approve of cultural imperialism. We need to keep our foolish noses out of the traditional cultures lest we infect them all with our consumerism and scientism and soul-loss.

First we could give them spoons and forks to eat with. lol. We are evolving technological wise as we speek...and at a faster and faster pace, to the singulaity!
They will evolve or die off like the neanderthals did..Sad but true.

We are branching off from homosapien to techumans. There is nothing that will stop it!

SO are you down with the technological NEW WORLD ORDER?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terms777First we could give them spoons and forks to eat with. lol They will evolve or be in the dark.

What is this, ethnocentric humor? I'm not amused.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terms777First we could give them spoons and forks to eat with. lol They will evolve or be in the dark.

What is this, ethnocentric humor? I'm not amused.

Lighten up..Im just having fun about it all.

Peace be with you my brother and lets hope for the best!

We must teach our creations Moral Love as a law.

SO are you down with the technological NEW WORLD ORDER?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
No flags?
few responses?
People must be scared of this topic!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terms777

First we could give them spoons and forks to eat with. lol. We are evolving technological wise as we speek...and at a faster and faster pace, to the singulaity! They will evolve or die off like the neanderthals did..Sad but true.

We are branching off from homosapien to techumans. There is nothing that will stop it!

My God, count me out of the world you want to create...living in your world, with the attitudes expressed in this post, would be to exchange one abomination for another. No thanks.
edit on 20-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Though my lips are like tulips
And I have the form of a cypress
It is not clear why
My eternal Creator placed me
In this dusky show booth
Earth

Omar Khayyam
edit on 20-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terms777SO are you down with the technological NEW WORLD ORDER?

No. It can't be done without cultural imperialism. Our culture has done enough damage thank you very much.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
That's democracy, in a nutshell. A living hell.

Let's see...who decides on what we vote on. Who counts the votes?

My way of loving liberty isn't something that's up for grabs.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Thank you for your responses. I feel the human race is headed for the above, so I am trying to come up with a "cenario" In 30 years every one votes to try and give us our freedom. I am in no way a dictator! I don't wan't power. I'm just showing what could be. If you like it say somthing! If you hate it (Which I see it in the future as being inevitable if we want to survive.) say somthing!

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
-Jimi hendrix.

Any one else have an idea of a utopia?
If not are you down for the tech. new world order?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Looking at your avatar, it puzzles me how you can have so little faith in Divine Providence. We don't need technology and cultural imperialism, oh ye of little faith.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Looking at your avatar, it puzzles me how you can have so little faith in Divine Providence. We don't need technology and cultural imperialism, oh ye of little faith.

GOD gave us technology. It's what we do with it that matters.

God bless you brother!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

God bless you brother!

Uh yeah - - I was following along until God got thrown in.

No thanks.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

No 'God' did not give us mundane technology. 'He' gave us spirit. If we could only stop repressing it, then we won't even need technology. We could develop a psychic science that puts technology to shame, preserves wisdom, and protects ecological and cultural diversity.

Oh and thanks for the blessing. Right back atcha!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

God bless you brother!

Uh yeah - - I was following along until God got thrown in.

No thanks.

Well it's all part of our evolution. GOD created evolution. We can either be angels in the cosmos or viruses. (But GOD has a test for us...we either make it off this rock and be human angels in global peace or we prove that we are viruses and blow each other up. If on the other hand we unite globly and work on space travel and moral tech. tech. allows us to live forever and we will be like angels to the universe. I Believe in karma! Heaven or hell for human angels that live for ever.

Again I appreciate the responses.

GOD has evolved us with tools. Without them we would not evolved to where we are now. Tech. is just another tool GOD has given us. Like I said before tech. is not evil its how we use it that determines if it is evil or Aligned with GOD.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Well it's all part of our evolution. GOD created evolution. We can either be angels in the cosmos are viruses. If tech. allows us to live forever we will be like angels to the universe. I Believe in karma! Heaven or hell for human angels.

I am not going to turn this into a religious thread. I have no problem with a God belief being personal and kept at home.

Mixing it with - science - logic - order - technology - politics - - etc. NO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join