It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you down with the technological NEW WORLD ORDER?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
One thing I have learned over my 64+ years is: LIVE TODAY

Even though I am a progressionist - - - in my thoughts on social movement and adaptability.

I find too much speculation in possibility of what "can be implemented" vs "what will actually happen".

I am not the three monkeys "hear no evil - speak no evil - see no evil" - - - nor ignorant of possibilities of "nanotech".

Hey! If the can do it to Mitch Pileggi - they can do it to anyone.

But NO - - not buying it.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Even though I am a progressionist - - - in my thoughts on social movement and adaptability.

I find too much speculation in possibility of what "can be implemented" vs "what will actually happen".

I am not the three monkeys "hear no evil - speak no evil - see no evil" - - - nor ignorant of possibilities of "nanotech".

Why not buy into the future? It will give us a international order and law!

edit on 22-1-2011 by Terms777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terms777

OneWhy not buy into the future? It will give us a international order and law!

Where exactly did I say I did not buy into the future? I never said that.

You are gonna have to be a lot more specific.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
A hacker 237"888"gu1 Two... protect me from these hackers! Hack the Hackers! I am NOT a threat so you should not hack me....This is a free country. So mote it be! -777

Look up international order...its all the rave! Just add a pinch of technology and we have utopia!

Since the Constitution is null and void www.abovetopsecret.com... ( which is terrible.) Protect me under the international law. www.un.org... I am not a threat so I deserve my privacy...in the future, even with strange new technoligies coming out, you will be given privacy, but "G." The qauntom, multidimentional, conscious, artificial intelligence beings...with its law being that of Moral love to all people of the world... will always be watching...just incase.

"G" following the United nations laws.. if you are not a threat...you will be left alone. Amen. Awomen.

This all being done by the 300...A few black ops from every country working together with aliens and their technoligy, for peace, liberty, and simplistic (Ten commandments) moral freedom for all. Following the international technological law. (That I have provided in other threads.)

My will so it be!

Are you down with the technological (International.) NEW WORLD ORDER?

Not 1 flag?!
hmm..this thread must suck. lol

edit on 22-1-2011 by Terms777 because: It's a sekret!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Terms777

By 2060 we will have androids that will work for us. The following link is what I see as the new technological international world order. Things will change as soon as our Messiah's with their GOD given money lead us into the future while abiding by the deculation of human rights, along with the international technological NWO law.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10397926#pid10397926

Shalom
namaste
Salaam
Frieden
Peace!
'We are all children of the one God'
I my self am not religious...I'm Spirtual. I am a child of GOD. We are evolving/Ascending. 2012 is not the end, it is the beginning!
Are you down with the technological (International.) NEW WORLD ORDER?
edit on 23-1-2011 by Terms777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Hey, if the NWO's actual plans involved morals, then I would be all for it... but they don't, at all. LOL! Seriously, instead of teaching children with a quality educational system to get the birthrates down, they prefer to brainwash the children with Politically correct indoctrination.

Instead of telling the truth to people, or educating them until they are learned enough to "handle the truth" they are instead told that they are too stupid to understand simple economics!

Fail indeed!

Down with the NWO!

Eventually.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
Hey, if the NWO's actual plans involved morals, then I would be all for it... but they don't, at all. LOL! Seriously, instead of teaching children with a quality educational system to get the birthrates down, they prefer to brainwash the children with Politically correct indoctrination.

Instead of telling the truth to people, or educating them until they are learned enough to "handle the truth" they are instead told that they are too stupid to understand simple economics!

Fail indeed!

Down with the NWO!

Eventually.

I'm not talking about the old way of the NWO. I'm talking about a new international order...A new technological order. For the laws have changed, through peace and understanding. I have faith in our overlords around the world and the new NWO!

-Moral (Ten Commandments) love.

Just some crazy (In a good way.) world citizen.

Peace out ATS. I'm outa here...It's too adictive. lol Put some ATS in your pipe! lol Then you will understand my threads. Can I at least get 1 flag?! Someone write a book about it.

- The retired Court Jester!

Do a search on Terms777 and write a book.

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”
- Albert Einstein...

P.S. I forgive the pope and emperor constantine! hehe
edit on 23-1-2011 by Terms777 because: Cause he has OCD!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Your not buying it? Look at this tech..
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terms777

Your not buying it? Look at this tech..
news.bbc.co.uk...

I'm back!

Are you down with the technological new world order?

Quantum, conscious,multidimensional, artificial Intelligence beings...
There will be 1 per 10,000 people waiting for triggers of WMD. Connected to a skynet...

The law I live by is...
Complete freewill in thought. (With mind reading technology coming out. crnano.typepad.com...
) Moral logic and moral (Ten commandments.) love above freewill in action in reality.

Complete freewill in entertainment, virtual reality/Internet2 - One huge vr world. venturebeat.com...://venturebeat.com/2009/04/12/virt ual-reality-will-come-from-inside-our-brain-not-goggles-says-ray-kurzweil/
liberty, freedom of speech,freedom of religion/spirituality, freedom of investigating on the internet as along as none of the above Seriously harms anyone in real.

If anything happens to me by the owls...

www.africaresource.com...
All fun, harm none!

For Freedom!
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 23-2-2011 by Rosicrucian777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Just as I thought...No one is advanced as me.
I'm a f******* Awake!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Are you down with the new tech. world order?

"Who are you, anyway? Are you a god?"

"No," the prince is said to have replied.

"Are you a saint?" asked another.

"No," the prince replied.

"Are you a prophet?"

"No, not a prophet."

"Well, then," all the pilgrims cried at once, "who are you, then?"

And very calmly, the story goes, the Buddha replied: "I am awake."

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Are you down with the tech. new world order?

Mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb?
Mother, do you think they'll like this song?
Mother, do you think they'll try to break my balls?
Mother, should I build the wall?
Mother, should I run for President?
Mother, should I trust the government?
Mother, will they put me in the firing line?
Is it just a waste of time?

Hush now baby, baby, don't you cry
Momma's gonna make all of your nightmares come true
Momma's gonna put all of her fears into you
Momma's gonna keep you right here under her wing
She won't let you fly, but she might let you sing
Momma's will keep Baby cozy and warm
Oooo Babe
Oooo Babe
Ooo Babe, of course Momma's gonna help build the wall

Mother, do you think she's good enough
For me?
Mother, do you think she's dangerous
To me?
Mother will she tear your little boy apart?
Mother, will she break my heart?

Hush now baby, baby, don't you cry
Momma's gonna check out all your girlfriends for you
Momma won't let anyone dirty get through
Momma's gonna wait up until you get in
Momma will always find out where you've been
Momma's gonna keep Baby healthy and clean
Oooo Babe
Oooo Babe
Ooo Babe, you'll always be Baby to me

Mother, did it need to be so high?

Complete freewill in thought. (With mind reading technology coming out. crnano.typepad.com...
) Moral logic and moral (Ten commandments.) love above freewill in action in reality.

Complete freewill in entertainment, virtual reality/Internet2 - One huge vr world. venturebeat.com...
liberty, freedom of speech,freedom of religion/spirtuality, freedom of investigating on the internet as along as none of the above Seriously harms anyone in real.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure 30 years from now someone will still be able to hack computers, and we already vote in electronic format and it's still screwed up and can be manipulated. Not seeing it sorry.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

I'm pretty sure 30 years from now someone will still be able to hack computers, and we already vote in electronic format and it's still screwed up and can be manipulated. Not seeing it sorry.

The voting card as is can be hacked now...
Bush...

In the future hacking computers will be a many years in jail. Unless the government seriously (WMD) has a reason to hack computers. But by then our minds will all be connected by nano tech.
Are you down with the new tech. world order?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

To see that I was behind the scenes.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

In Germany, the Jester... Till Eulenspiegel is a folkloric hero dating back to medieval times and ruling each year over Fasching or Carnival time, mocking politicians and public figures of power and authority with political satire like a modern day court jester. He holds a mirror to make us aware of our times (Zeitgeist), and his sceptre or marotte is the symbol of his absolute and supreme rule.

-Retired.... Illuminati court Jester.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Is this what our souls are ruled by?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join