It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Orthodox publication openly calls for death camps

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Occupation, and suppresion? You realize palestinians are prevented from entering Egypt, Jordan, Saudia Arabia. Other Arab countries ar in other words holding them RANSOM as political leverage against the Jews.

They were never the majority. Please for christs sake learn history. The arabs only started migrating west of the Jordan AFTER the Balfour Delcaration of 1920.

These Arab nomads had no connectino to the land. You would think this would be obvious seeing Jerusalem - the supposed "arab" city has architecture mainly from christian crusader times. They left the city desolate, and indeed the entire land of Israel desolate for hundreds of years; acknowledged by many historians, including winston Churchill himself. Jordan in 1948 destroyed 58 Jewish synagogues and desecrated Jewish cemetaries in so called "traditional arab east Jerusalem' (now that the Jewish presence has been extirpated from it) and this wasnt even criticized by the UN.

Its freaking ridiculous.

Regardless of the religious claims. Most of the cities in Israel have Hebrew names and have always had Hebrew names. The only other names in the land are of Greek or latin origin; ie Nablus - which was originalyl called sheckem, but arabs cant pronounce the latin Naples, and so call it today Nablus.

Even the nme palestine is a latinization of he Hebrew Philistine. So much for it not being 'religious'. The imperialist british chose to ressurect that name which these arabs arrogated as the name of their 'people'.

And as for Amalek,. Yes. the creator of this thread and all enemies of the Jewish people are Amelek. Obviously you dont want to kill anyone, and in dealing with the palestinians the ideal solution would be compensation for their land and property and kick them out.

After all, that would be a great deal more than what the europeans gave to the natives. They took Entire CONTINENTS..and yet whos weeping for them? Wheres their compensation? Reserves?

This anti-israel and antizionist verve is propaganda as perusual. The world has hated Jews since greco-roman times and its leaders have maintained it in each generation
edit on 19-1-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
shall I find some random diatribe from a right wing bible thumping fundamentalist and then blame the entire church for the words of one zealot?

You wouldn't be the first on ATS to do so. But I get what you're saying. As to the OP and it's story, it's disgusting. You have idiots in every race and religion. Doesn't mean that everyone in that race/religion feels the same way. My ex is a person of the Jewish faith and she's never wanted anyone in any form of death camp.

G'night folks.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Thanks for the translation.

At least it seems like some rabbis are against the idea of death camps.
edit on 19-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: typo

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

And where are those Rabbis that are for death camps?

Hassan Nasrallah - Hizbollah official.

"Im glad Jews have gathered in Israel. It will save us from having to hunt them down globally"

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

So the Jews never lived in Israel?

They never had a kingdom there from 1000 BCE to 70 CE??

They werent expelled from the land by the Romans in 200 CE?

We have the history of the Jewish people from Josephus and Philo testifying to their rich history.. Why is it others deny their connection to the land? The Jewish diaspora has been characterized as an 'exile'. Wherever Jews have lived, they have longed to return to Israel. Why so much sympathy for the palestinians, yet ignorance, or outright callous rejection of the Jewish claim?

And 2nd of all, they are from the transjordan the majority of todays palestinians. This is a fact. Yasser Araft - the devoted 'leader' of palestinians wasnt even a palestinian, but an Egyptian!.

First, I didn't say they never lived there I said that at the time the occupation occurred it was Palestinian lands that were planned to be returned following the end to the British Mandate which was set to be disbanded.

Your time line seems to be off there a bit. How exactly to you figure that the Jews controlled the land until 70 CE? I'm not saying they were not allowed to part of society but it seems to me that when the Babylon conquered and destroyed the First Temple they lost control. No? After some time they were invited back, which means they left, and were given the opportunity to rebuild the temple, but no one gave them control of the land. Then it was under Macedonian control, and finally as of 60 CE the Romans took control. The second temple was destroyed in 70 CE but the land was already under Roman Rule, however lightly managed it was part of the Roman Empire. It was after numerous rebellions that the Roman expelled them from the city but that was in the 100's CE, and they remained banned until the death of Constantine. That doesn't necessarily mean there weren't Jews there, but my guess is they had to be quiet about it.

I have some Italian relatives, have lived on the outskirts of Rome for centuries, perhaps I should reclaim the Roman Empire, I mean at one point in history most of Europe and parts of the mid east and north africa were part of a civilization, even more recently than the Jewish control of Israel. No one should have a problem with that right?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

And where are those Rabbis that are for death camps?

Hassan Nasrallah - Hizbollah official.

"Im glad Jews have gathered in Israel. It will save us from having to hunt them down globally"

I can understand why you dislike Nasrallah, it is because you are a zionist and he sticks it to zionists.

If the zionists commit another atrocity like Cast Lead, I think he is the one man who can unit Arabs and punish the pirate settler state. All good stuff really

edit on 19-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: typo

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

For someone who is such a scholar of history, wouldn't you be aware that under the mandate 4/5 of those in Palestine were Muslim? Sounds like a majority to me.

Even in 1948 it was roughly 70% Arab 30% Jewish.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

So you endorse his call to kill all Jews? And that its good that the Jews are in Israel now - so they can kill them?

You just exposed your vehement dislike of Jews.

Everyone of your threads is about this! any idito can see what your agenda is.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

thanks to mass migration in the 20s and 30s.

www.meforum.org... tine

But thats just history. which so many ats seem to know so much about.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

So i dont get what youre saying.

Should we give the land of America back to the natives. Its their land, rightfully is it not? They did live here for thousands of years uninterterupted. did they not?

If the issue is 'humanistic' and desirious of justice, than how can you make a distinction between the Natives and palestinians (who in anycase are a made up people)? Or is time a factor. After a certain period of time your right of 'return' runs out... Is it an imaginary law or something? Why is everybody grilling the Jews who ACTUALLY have an impressively rich history in Israel - ie; the most known book ever talks all about it, yet Europes own mistreatment and invidious behavior goes unresolved. Its victims still uncompensated. Why? Maybe because most people are dumb and rely on major public opinion to form their views? Some egoioc need to be on the 'winning side'?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
And as for this article.

Making a casual reference to something does not translate as "a call for death camps".

The vast majority if not all orthodox jews would seek a humane and loving resolution to this issue. But if Arab aggressions against them persist to the point where their lives are at stake, killing them is justifable. You kill others so they dont kill you. The most resonable truth that anyone can know. Its a law of self preservation.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Firstly the British weren't going to leave without giving the Jews a share, so it's not like they were going to leave it all to the Arabs anyway.

Second the Jews claimed what was given to them by the UN, and it was the war that brought them the rest of the land, a war started by the Arab nations.

Third had the Arab nations negotiated back the lands won by the Jews in the war the Palestinians might have gotten their lands back, and non of this would have happened, but instead they signed the armistice and left the Palestinians to wallow..

They weren't even Palestinians at the time, they were still considered Jordanians and Egyptians...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

You realize palestinian leadership constantly mocks the idea of a peace process.

There are those even involved in the ultra liberal peace now who came to their senses and understood that the "PA doesnt want peace" arafat is a liar".

The arabs do not want jews living in arab land period. You do realize that their own religion - Islam - separates the world into Islam al Harb - Islamic land, and Islam al Habir - heathen lands. Theres no greater theological staple in their forehead than the Jews living in Israel. They dont want. Their clerics repeatyedly say their going to destroy the Jews. Their simply manipulating the peace process to gain LEVERAGE over Israel.

It takes time and the more acquescing on Israels side the worse off they will become.

If you want a state, mark my words, a palestinian 'two state solution' will result in the complete demise of Israel. The arabs will betray any agreement because ultimately it is just a piece of paper.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

So i dont get what youre saying.

Should we give the land of America back to the natives. Its their land, rightfully is it not? They did live here for thousands of years uninterterupted. did they not?

If the issue is 'humanistic' and desirious of justice, than how can you make a distinction between the Natives and palestinians (who in anycase are a made up people)? Or is time a factor. After a certain period of time your right of 'return' runs out... Is it an imaginary law or something? Why is everybody grilling the Jews who ACTUALLY have an impressively rich history in Israel - ie; the most known book ever talks all about it, yet Europes own mistreatment and invidious behavior goes unresolved. Its victims still uncompensated. Why? Maybe because most people are dumb and rely on major public opinion to form their views? Some egoioc need to be on the 'winning side'?

Personally, I support a two state solution, but the Palestinians must have complete autonomy from Israel including complete control of their water and air ways. Everyone has a rich history, whats your point? The land was lost during various battles, changed hands multiple times, and then a group claims it belongs to them because they had a civilization there over 2000 years ago? I don't know about any right of return laws, but if one existed I'd say 2000 is enough time to no longer have claim. As to the founding of the state, it was completely illegal and the people that engaged were no more than modern day terrorists.

What exactly are they supposed to be compensated for? Actually, public opinion, in the US is very much pro Israeli so I don't understand where your going with public opinion statement.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad

Firstly the British weren't going to leave without giving the Jews a share, so it's not like they were going to leave it all to the Arabs anyway.

Second the Jews claimed what was given to them by the UN, and it was the war that brought them the rest of the land, a war started by the Arab nations.

Third had the Arab nations negotiated back the lands won by the Jews in the war the Palestinians might have gotten their lands back, and non of this would have happened, but instead they signed the armistice and left the Palestinians to wallow..

They weren't even Palestinians at the time, they were still considered Jordanians and Egyptians...

First, The British Mandate of Palestine was created to give Palestine to the Palestinians and give certain areas to Jews who would under Palestinian rule. They would have been limited to immigration of 10,000 per year for four years and after that any immigration would be subject to the approval the Palestinian government.

Second, no the UN did not give the land to the Jewish population. David Ben-Gurion announced the independence of the State of Israel, and timing played an intricate role in the silence of the international community as the Allies had only recently completed the liberation of the Nazi camps and felt a moral obligation to grant the Jews a state of their own.

Enough with the lies about there not being Palestinians it is ridiculous and malicious. History has over welling proven that there were Arabs living in Palestinian well before any migration of Jews into the region and these Arabs were called Palestinians.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

That still doesn't change that they were the minority according to British documents from the time.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

At the end of the day they don't have much choice- We're here, we're Jews, get used to it.

At the same time we don't have much choice either.

It's political reality.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Were here, were Jews, get used to it?

How would the Nazis would of reacted to that slogan?

The Arabs are not nice people. Do you remember the 1st, 2nd intifada? or the oslo war?

Are you so stunned by the Israeli left to not care about your own wellbeing?

These militant people wont be satisifed until Jews leave their moslem land. Get that through your head. Undertsand it and have it change your opinion. Cause your current views contradict the reality of the situation.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Really. This site seems to be wholly anti-"zionist".. It is the the prevailing view nowadays. Been growing since the 60's.

And really.. are you so subjective to believe that every has an equally rich ancestory? So the Jews arent unique in having given 70% of the world religion? Way to face the facts.

What about the natives.. So 500 years ago we take their land and thats it? The duration is somewhere between 500 years or something?

The fact that you cant logically defend your positions shows how untenable it is.

And make facts up buddy. If you dont know history, dont pretened to know. Israel was promised a state by the british - EAST and west of the Jordan, in 1920. Its called the balfour declaration. look it up.

Than they got their promised state from the league of nations, through the british mandate. Than they were warred upon by the Egyptians, Saudis, Iraqis/Jordanians and Syrians, won the war, gained more land, and than was forced by world opinion to give some back (how humiliating!).

Israel was founded quite legally. I dont what the hell youve been reading.
edit on 19-1-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

No, not certain areas, but rather a "national home for the Jewish people", and not under Palestinian rule, as there wasn't even a Palestine before the British mandate, not to mention a Palestinian people..

The limitations in immigration only came *after* Arab riots and pogroms (You're referring to the white book, yes?).

As for your second point- What difference does it make? The U.N divided the land, the Jews accepted. War was started not by or for the Palestinian people, but for the interests of Jordan, Egypt and Syria.

As for your third point- I'm not saying there isn't a Palestinian people now, or that these people somehow don't belong here because they hadn't formed a national identity yet 100 years ago.. But there is wight to the fact that some of these people had only lived in this land for 50 years prior to being "kicked out". Or maybe it's irrelevant, I don't know, the problem wasn't that they're "not Palestinian enough", but that they got screwed over by the other Arab neighbors who probably didn't see them as a Palestinian people either...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join