It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Orthodox publication openly calls for death camps

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Orthodox rabbis long for the day when they’ll wipe out Amalekites, and two more notes

Rabbis for Death Camps: One of the popular genres of media generally unfamiliar to the Israeli secular public is that of synagogue pamphlets. There are quite a few of them, and they are distributed on Fridays to thousands of synagogue. Almost every sect has its own pamphlet, mostly of rather inferior quality.

One of the most successful ones is "Ma’yanei Ha’yeshua’" ("Fonts of Salvation"), which is well-made and recently expanded to 16 pages, instead of the usual four. It is published by the Ma’yanei Ha’yeshua’ movement, among whose founders we find the recently-expired Mordechai Aviner; his son, Shmuel Eliyahu, is a frequent contributor, as is Shlomo Aviner, one of the most important settler rabbis. In short, it is one of the pillars of the media of the "Emunnit movement", i.e. those national-Orthodox whose goal is a religious takeover of Israel.

The 117th pamphlet of Ma’yanei Ha’yeshua’, published some three weeks ago (careful, Hebrew PDF) contains an unsigned editorial, protesting against those rabbis who attacked the "rabbis’ letter". It bemoans the possibility that "the Torah would be put in a private, religious, small corner, and will not direct our public, general, national life […] Yes, there also such [rabbis], clerkish, who don’t want to cause trouble, who explain "this is not precisely the Halachic law" […] in short, those for whom political correctness is their daily bread […] we wonder whether they will leave the concentration of Amalekites in death camps to others, or may decide that the wiping out of Amalek is no longer relevant. Time will tell." My emphasis.

Link to a pdf of the publication for the Hebrew readers amongst us;

www.myim.co.il...

Here is a link to the article;

www.uruknet.info...

For the zionist Jew, Amalek are the enemies of Israel. Modern religious Jews pluck the idea of Amalek out of the Old Testament and apply it to the Palestinians they oppress, the UN, critics of the zionist state and anti-zionist individuals. Even I am Amalek to these creatures and they are now advocating for death camps for us.

edit on 19-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: typo

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
death camps? Any jew should know better than to support anything even remotely resembling a death camp.

This information, if true, disgusts me....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by punctual
death camps? Any jew should know better than to support anything even remotely resembling a death camp.

you will always get a Jew which is nuts
look at that nazi jew who came into israel just to attack others of his own faith lol

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
www.ynetnews.com...

The above is a link to ynet, it is an opinion piece denouncing the publication, but I believe it speaks to the authenticity and existence of the pamphlet.

How horrible. But what do expect from the extremists? I would think a group with experience with death camps would be a little more careful with what they want to call for.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Many orthodox Jews are against Zionism, since it goes against the Torah. But sadly Israel is a racist state, under the guise of a religion. All you have to do is prove you have a Jewish grandfather, and you can be a citizen. There are even many Russian "neo-nazi" groups in Israel now.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by punctual

If it disgusts you then you are Amalek and you should go to a death camp.

Resistance is futile, you must comply with your demise.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
Many orthodox Jews are against Zionism, since it goes against the Torah. But sadly Israel is a racist state, under the guise of a religion. All you have to do is prove you have a Jewish grandfather, and you can be a citizen. There are even many Russian "neo-nazi" groups in Israel now.

Yep, and actually I know quite a few run of the mill Jews who are against Zionism as well, granted most of these people support a two state solution but they do support a solution and are against the new illegal settlements.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth

Originally posted by tom502

Yep, and actually I know quite a few run of the mill Jews who are against Zionism as well, granted most of these people support a two state solution but they do support a solution and are against the new illegal settlements.

I know many Jews who are against Israel because they are principled and deeply moral people. Unfortunately they are gentle souls who find it hard to confront these rapacious zionists. Palestinians are oppressed and under control of zionists so they can;t help themselves. The struggle has to be taken up by people of conscience from around the world.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

perhaps having some knowledge about the topic would help.

en.wikipedia.org...

a biblical group that, supposedly, attacked the jews as they fled across the desert. (among the various claims).

that being said, the key thing to note here is that, again, you are posting an extremist's words and putting them forth as if this person, who was so brave with his words that he didn't sign the damned thing, speaks for the entire religion.

shall I find some random diatribe from a right wing bible thumping fundamentalist and then blame the entire church for the words of one zealot?

shall I quote osama bin laden and blame all muslims?

no.

why?

because I am a thinking man and someone who thinks, knows that one man's words represent one man. not an entire religion.

when the pope speaks, do we hold all cathcolics responsible for his words? when the vatican covers up pedophile priests, does that mean that all catholics are pedophiles and are in on the coverup?

when some muslim fanatic announces that a cartoonist should be executed, do we hold all muslims accountable? do we blame them all if one fanatic acts on his words?

no.

at least the pope and the muslims have the stones to put their names to their words.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Absolutely. What I am dying to know though is why the yield so much political power, surely a military base isn't worth the headache. We have multiple bases in the mid east, and with our technology we don't really need one anyway, we can have planes there in hours, if absolutely necessary.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

What I did find interesting in you link was the subjection on amalek in post Biblical times. There was a section on Palestinians as amalek and well I'll just copy it.

Shulamit Aloni, a member of the Israeli Knesset indicated in 2003 that Jewish children in Israel were being taught in religious schools that Palestinians were Amalek, and that therefore total genocide was a religious obligation.[8]

Now, that was only about 8 years ago, give or take a few months.

Here is a wiki snip of who Ms. Aloni is

Shulamit Aloni (Hebrew: שולמית אלוני‎, born 29 November 1928) is an Israeli politician and left-wing activist. She is a prominent member of the Israeli peace camp, founded the Ratz party and was leader of the Meretz party and served as Minister of Education from 1992 to 1993.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

why is it interesting? the opening post was referring to something that, I figured, nobody knew anything about. thus, I linked a bit of info. it wasn't done to show that the group was one thing, or another. just edumacating the masses a bit.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I see what you are saying but you fail to see that for most zionist Jews, religious doctrine is transmitted from rabbis in the form of brochurs/pamphlets. These religious fatwas are meant to give guidance from the Talmud and issue instructions for day to day living.

This is not just a fringe publications but are called "synagogue pamphlets" in Israel and the one we are discussing is founded by Mordechai Aviner. People who write in the pamphlet are his well known son Shmuel Eliyahu and a regular contributor is Rabbi Shlomo Aviner. Shlomo Aviner is the head of the settler movement and is in reciept of hundreds of millions of dollars from the US to fund the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians from the West Bank.

Another famous synagogue pamphlet was the one distributed by Chief Military Rabbi Brigadier General Avi Ronzki from the Yeth Din Yeshiva which exhorted zionist soldiers not to show mercy to the Palestinians during Operation Cast Lead.

The pamphlet incites "spare your lives and the lives of your friends and not to show concern for a population that surrounds us and harms us..." and "Kill the one who comes to kill you. As for the population, it is not innocent,"

You will note that these synagogue fatwas are full of euphemisms but they incite violence all the same. You will also note that Operation Cast Lead involved zionists surrounding Gaza and shelling with phosphorous and thermobaric/DIME bombs and it was not the other way around.

By the way, Osama bin Laden is not a religious leader of any kind. If it is proven that he was the person who commissioned 9/11 then he is a murderer of the people who died in the towers and all the Iraqis and Afghans who died at the hands of Americans.

If you say you believe OBL is the religious head of all Muslims then I would say your are joking.
edit on 19-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: typo

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by searching4truth

why is it interesting? the opening post was referring to something that, I figured, nobody knew anything about. thus, I linked a bit of info. it wasn't done to show that the group was one thing, or another. just edumacating the masses a bit.

Oh I know, and appreciate the back up. What I was saying that nearly a decade ago a Jewish Israeli Knesset member who had served as the Minister of Education brought this up in a meeting and desired to combat it, that it could lead to a horrible outcome. Now here we are 8 years later, or so, and this publication comes out. As usual it is by some extremist but it seems we are arriving to the point that she was alluding to.

Extremism needs to nipped in the bud wherever it is found, imo.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Firstly I can verify that this is, in fact, the correct translation.

Secondly to anyone who isn't aware those extreme orthodox Jews aren't even Zionists for the most part, and would rather have all the secular Jews thrown in those camps with the "Amalekites" (or whatever), and see the destruction of Israel, as they believe the Messiah can not come as long as Israel exists (most of them at least)

Thirdly they're insane religious fanatics.

Fourthly screw them, they're assholes.

And lastly-

For the zionist Jew, Amalek are the enemies of Israel.

With all due respect, it seems like you attempt to connect every wrongdoing of any Israeli/Jew/Zionist with Israel/Zionism/Judaism as a whole. It is very reminiscent of how people judge the whole of Islam for the actions of terrorists.

Also you keep coming up with "facts" like you're in some kind of 50's Zionism education 101 film ("For the Zionist Jew, Amalek are the enemies of Israel").

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

you will also note that the newsletter that you are discussing contains an UNSIGNED editorial. this means two things.

First, this was an editorial. for the uninformed, an editorial is an opinion piece. it can, but does not have to, represent the opinion of the publication. sometimes, an editorial is written to give an counter opinion to the publication's normal discourse. I don't read the specific publication in question so I cannot say if it is business as usual for this newsletter. Personally, I don't care. I don't read the one that comes from my temple because it doesn't interest me so reading another one, probably from a more orthodox synagogue, certainly won't interest me and I highly doubt I'll buy into whatever it is their selling.

Second, while editorials are, often, unsigned, I feel that anyone willing to put their words to the page, knowing that what they are going to publish will be incendiary, inflammatory or otherwise havoc creating, should have the stones to put their name to it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth

Absolutely. What I am dying to know though is why the yield so much political power, surely a military base isn't worth the headache. We have multiple bases in the mid east, and with our technology we don't really need one anyway, we can have planes there in hours, if absolutely necessary.

I think it is to do with the lobby system in America. If you can grow a huge lobby, engage all representatives, congressmen, senators, control the mass media and distort the positions of your opponents you can have tremendous influence on US foreign policy. Zionists also have the benefit of millions of Israeli passport holders in all walks of American life campaigning for Israel to lesser and greater extents.

With various means of social engineering, the bribery of various Evangelists, the End Time movement was created by zionists. They make 30 million Christians who have been Judised and now dedicate themselves to Israel.

Here is a video of American Christian Jews;

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Thanks Crakeur, I don't know the rules of publishing but somehow I don't think the same conventions need to be observed on Yeshiva outputs. I don't read Hebrew so I couldn't comment on who may have written the articles. I just view them as fatwas from various Yeshivas and the rabbis that lead them. I am reliant on the article that announced the pamphlets and for which I provided a link.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It is very ironic that all of the "religions" in the world never obey their commandments when man perceives what G_d's plans are. Man builds perceptions of what he thinks G_d wants and acts; and this is just another example. But we all forget:

Thou Shalt Not Kill!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

it's a newsletter, no different from the one a school might send out, only with different topics.

there are no rules. they can publish whatever they want. the one in question is rather thick for a temple newsletter. I'm guessing there's lots of announcements about this death, that bar mitzvah etc, some talk about israel, lots of pledges for donations and the random article meant to stir up the congregation.

remember, the folks who belong to a church, temple, mosque etc, do so because the beliefs of that specific house of worship are in line with their beliefs so the newsletter will be geared towards that line of thought. you'd never see an editorial like the one discussed here in my temple newsletter.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join