It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs we know them as in Discs, don't you think they have evolved to jet or so like form?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I wanted to ask, like we all I feel are too obsessed with orbs and discs form of UFOs.
Can't they evolve like in all these years? As get a better form of their UFOs, as improve the design.
hence make it more like the planes we have on earth,etc,etc.
I feel we should try to look into stuff as, unnatural place for a "Plane" to be.
I am sorry I am not too knowledgeable in this area but, how about taking a change of thinking.
Planes which we see as military aircrafts ,jets & planes. They could be the very Ufos we once used to see as in DISKS.

What do you all say, because I really get this feeling of we are thinking of discs and orbs like ufos having aliens.

Edit:
By UFO I mean as in Alien related ones. Not military or stuff ones.

edit on 16-1-2011 by B1993 because: adding more info

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
To sum up your post: "Do you think their crafts can be like Transformers?"

Answer: Yes. If they have the tech for interstellar travel, then they definitely can fool a bunch of monkeys on a tiny blue planet.
edit on 16-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by B1993

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object.

UFO ≠ Alien Space Craft.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

Lol "Transformers", well yeah. But not as in robotic but something that carries aliens or so.

Because the very reason we may not have been able to find them was, they simply changed
the design of their flying objects and that solved the problem of them being exposed.

As the very disks with proof I read like roswell, are in past we didn't really see anything with proof.
2000-2010 of some disks or orbs.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
They are what they are ,If you see a disc it is most likely a disc,If you see an orb then probably an orb,If you see a jet then its probably one of ours.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
That's why I edited my post to include "crafts", cuz I didn't want it to seem like I meant the OBEs themselves.

This last decade there has been some disk shaped phenomena. Here's my fav, just 2 yrs ago. If you look carefully at 16-17 secs, you can even see a super darting object leave to the right of the screen from the giant UFO. This is something many news media are afraid to address & instead say "It's just a cloud" and the object leaving it was "a jet"--but that is no jet. No jet moves that fast....Or is even CAPABLE of moving that fast, that I'm aware of (air force experience here).

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I cant see them evolving backwards into winged aircraft...after they've prob mastered flight without delta-wings, cockpits, rudders n flaps. They may have been there once like we are now, but its understandable they'd have gone onto to different shapes. Not backwards into wings n feathers.
More like us? We are the cavemen. "Monkeys on a tiny-small blue planet" as one said already (thanks, great analogy!)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
RAW VIDEO (better quality):

5-6 secs, look at the smaller UFO leave the larger, heading to the right. That is incredible.

link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
No jet moves that fast....Or is even CAPABLE of moving that fast, that I'm aware of (air force experience here)

Care to expand upon that with facts, figures and concise details?

Otherwise I'll counter with the undeniable truth of "It's fairies!".

-m0r

link   
ufo's are also (believed/said) to travel underwater and in space as well. in what way is a jet better than a dis or an orb. a jet cant go from lighter than airtravel to submerged travel, but the orb/disk shape can. it would also be more rationale behind it as how many directions can a jet go? even a harrier (the ones that can hover) have limited directions of travel. an orb on the other hand....would be much better..

personally im rather impressed that the governments of the world have been able to keep these top secret crafts hidden (enough so we dont know they arent sharing with the rest of the class) for all the time they have been spotted. the longer we go without an actual unveiling the more is seems ufo DOES=alien craft (maybe a diff kind of terran?) we suck at keeping secrets, especially if we are keeping other countries secrets.

so why do you think that the jet is the most advanced form of air travel we have? we have literally finnally started admitting to using anti-grav

every time i hear "disclosure" i imagine a chinese unveiling of a ufo, then a test flight to show people, followed by a call to unnamed countries to bring their ufo;s to the table, or they would show us.

personally i think we should have a kind of "battle bots" for these ufos (unmanned of course) it would be like a sci-fi nerds wet dream

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
PS Im beginning in fact to think they dont even NEED crafts. Maybe they have an invisible-thought-transference- of themselves not requiring any solid crafts.

Why so we think they need VEHICLES to move around in? If they are bending space and time and have advanced far enough to master getting here...then why do we think like earthlings...that they need a CRAFT at all?

I for one think some are already here under our noses...moving in another dimension right alongside us.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by B1993
I wanted to ask, like we all I feel are too obsessed with orbs and discs form of UFOs.
Can't they evolve like in all these years? As get a better form of their UFOs, as improve the design.
hence make it more like the planes we have on earth,etc

Why would "aliens" controlling the "UFOs" or actual spacecraft, want to change their design to something like we use in the military. If my sci-fi knowledge is correct and what I've always seen in UFO video clips, etc, is that they are WICKED fast, can move at extreme speeds in ANY direction, oh and they can hover, shoot lasers, beam scotty up and probably play scrabble in 15 different countries at one time and not miss a beat.

Our air/jet planes are nice, but think of what our government is trying or already doing? It's all about reverse engineering these craft that have fallen to earth and recreating the UFO for government/private use.

Sure these ships/objects that we speak of can get better in design theoretically, but if I had one at MY disposal, I wouldn't do a damn thing.

~Dr.Rage

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Care to expand upon that with facts, figures and concise details?

Otherwise I'll counter with the undeniable truth of "It's fairies!".

Sr-71 goes mach 3.5. Given the size of the smaller UFO, if you say hypothetically it was that craft (so swapping the size of the UFO for the SR) then it would have shook those vehicles with sonic booms at the low an altitude, traveling at that speed (looks like it covered a mile in a second). If you watch my 2nd posted vid you'd see there was nothing of the sort. W/e this craft was, it has itself isolated (gravitationally) from the outside world & thus acceleration from 0 to even 16,000 MPH causes no g-force.

Not to mention, YOU'LL SEE THE CRAFT APPEAR FROM NOWHERE. I am not aware of us having stealth technology that sophisticated yet.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Wow, that's just so amazing and at the same time gives me the chill down my spine.

I made the thread thinking, like how can the aliens ufos hide this long without getting exposed.
So that's why I thought why not they are roaming around in normal planes and stuff!
Just to not attract any unnecessary eyes.

What do you guys think, what would be their most ideal choice of going around on earth?
Huge satellites? military air crafts? Cloaked Disks ufos( This could be something what has evolved if they kept the same shape!)

I think the choice is Disks which are now able to cloak themselves. Because if the disks are the ultimate form
of flying and stuff they mastered, they don't want to move ahead and get our type of planes for flying in sky and space.

If cloaked, then this could link to the nearly 5k birds died.
Theory they were flying and took a course to another route (Off pattern compared to usual) and all of them hit into the cloaked ufos, because they couldn't see it and couldn't comprehend the situation they got all shocked from the cloaked material or something.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
They likely make use of crafts that are orb/disk shape because they have no "front" due to their crafts being able to accelerate in any direction at any moment.

Those Arkansas birds didn't die from a UFO imo because they died over a mile radius (this happened just a few miles from me btw). So unless that UFO was flying for a mile as birds were also running into it, it didn't happen like that.

& Yes, they have cloak tech. Here's a raw footage vid from Mexico's Airforce that was on the news the other year.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
We have to think out of the box so-to-speak. You keep implying they need some sort of VEHICLES to travel around in.If they are 1,000-millions of years ahead of us, why not think theyve gone beyond something to carry them around in? I think theyre here. RIGHT here. Only we cant see...
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: more...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I think calling it a 'craft' at this juncture is a touch premature.

It could very well be an insect or a natural artefact of the camera. The footage itself shows 'wobble' and is not of the highest quality. If you can provide evidence to back up your claim that it is indeed a 'craft' I am happy to look into it further.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Imo they don't physically pilot any of these crafts. They operate them vicariously via psychic/cognitive ability.

@poster above me, the object appeared from nowhere then shot off in an exact linear fashion. Insects from what I know of are not that large, or can turn invisible. Nor do camera artifacts move in such a nice fashion.

If we had a gun to our head by God and were asked "What is this?" I would say it's an ET craft. You want to say it's a bug or a cam artifact, then go ahead.

PS Youtube upload affects quality. But the 2nd vid I posted has quality good enough to see it's not an apparition.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
why are humans a bunch of monkeys on a blue planet. because some aliens have mastered space travel doesn't mean we are primitive idiots or ants compared to them.

if aliens can do it so can humans, since the laws of physics are universal. humans have the capacity and intelligence to conquer space travel.

the problem is our focus is on money which limits us. since there is a limited money supply we can only go as far as the money supply.

humanity is scrambled and is completely lost on its priorities.

edit on 16-1-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Hm, interesting! So at first let's say the aliens don't have perfection in technology.

They start learning that the cameras and telescopes are now on earth can track us, they started improving their design to not look anything out of world.

As in this you may ask "why they want to change their crafts or stuff they travel in"?
you ask me why? for the same reason they don't want to show up,.
The reason is they want to hide, so to hide they could pick up more enhancement levels to use
to roam on earth. Maybe they have space bending powers to not even use any craft.
So to say, just to blend in more with earthlings.

They could be anywhere as of now, we see them and regard them as just a normal plane but they are alien plane.

edit on 16-1-2011 by B1993 because: adding "changing into and stuff".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join