It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction by FutureIsWild

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hello I have decided to join after reading the general political and conspiracy theorys here. I frequented many science evolution and dinosaur related sites and you may recognise my name as permiantriassic. I spent my whole life studying evolution dinosaurs biology on my own terms. The last few yrs i have spent catologueing collectables everything from dinosaur and animal figures antiques fossils to movie props.I also worked in the second hand industry for 5 yrs for a company where i learned the trade of identifying and placing a value on used items. My life has been far from smooth sailing. The last year i worked for the company was the hardest by far, the crew had been reduced to just a handful and my boss was an evil selfish racist sexist egotistical tyrant. Most of the people that worked for the company were disabled or had troubled lives and he sure as heck took advantage of it. He would pay us with bouncing checks or pay us under the table 20 bucks a day and because he only excepted cash he would pocket the tax money.This man would yell at his employees over the phone and even call them in the middle of the night. He made us all feel like **** and there is no words i can put down to describe the horrible situation. It was so bad there would be no water toilet paper the conditions were very dangerous. Needless to say i still havent got my money and it seems like the system isnt helping. I hope after if anything my story can convince anyone that the world we live in and america is still corrupt and always will untill more people band together leave all our differences behind and make a stand.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FutureIsWild

Hi FutureIsWild, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! Oh and report that jerk of an employer!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hi Future.

Corruption and bad bosses aren't only evident in America. Whereever there are people, you will get the greedy and bigoted, exploiting those that work for them. I hope things turn around for you

edit: here's an article you might like about a new dinosaur they've discovered.

www.newscientist.com...

edit on 15-1-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Thanks he has been reported but the progress is very slow. The manager is taking him to claims court as well as others and she said she will prosecute him to the fullist extent she can for the suffering he brought upon all his workers. Eventually i would like to show some pics of the working conditions just so you get a glimpse of what happens when things get out of hand. The only thing i could say is that when your thrown in a situation like that is it makes everyone work together cause you have to share the little that you have and you want to ease the suffering everyone is going through.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hello

Welcome to ATS, good luck with everything, I hope it all gets worked out, the right way. Enjoy your time here.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So here is some pictures of the place i used to work at

new topics

top topics

join