It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
How should and could this tech be used for the best of mankind without big money to develop it.

I feel that somehow, we have to figure out a way to materialize technology into products in the marketplace by the grassroots pooling our resources together to make things happen. It is a daunting task, when you have the powers that be who stand to lose their precious profits working against you.

With increased awareness within the public, though, hopefully, at some point in time, we will reach critical mass and things will start to happen.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
I don't see how you can stand to listen to this guy

And I don't see how you can attack good people the way you do, repeatedly.

You don't? Just because Arb states the obvious (which is that this guy is talking nonsense), you call it an "attack on good people"? Bleh.

edit on 30-8-2011 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
How should and could this tech be used for the best of mankind without big money to develop it.

I feel that somehow, we have to figure out a way to materialize technology into products in the marketplace by the grassroots pooling our resources together to make things happen.

So, you feel that people of your caliber of science education, when pooling together, can create working generators, cellphones, hologram devices and develop medicine?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I don't see anybody as 100% good or 100% bad. Each idea can be evaluated on its own merit in terms of supporting evidence.

Nicola Tesla is a pretty good example. He had some great ideas which proved correct. And he had some not so great ideas which proved completely incorrect. So was he good or bad? I would argue neither.

His good ideas were good ideas and his bad ideas were bad ideas, that doesn't make him a bad person, just human, we can all be right about some things and wrong about others.

I haven't read Bearden's service record, but he might have honorably served his country well when he was in the military. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and presume he did. That would be good. But that doesn't mean that he can't also have some bad ideas, or do some bad things, like try to scam people intentionally or unintentionally. His MEG has all the signs of a scam.

My intent is not to attack good or bad people since I don't really see people as either or, I think we are all human. It's the ideas that people have that can be judged on their own merit or lack of it.

The only reason you think I'm attacking a lot of people, is that you seem to have a penchant for latching on to ideas from people which are clearly not supported by evidence, so of course it will seem to you like I'm attacking a lot of these ideas.

But if they are bad ideas and worthy of attack, I see no problem with attacking them. I did agree that I find placebos interesting, sio I'm not blindly attacking everything he says. We still need to learn more about the placebo effect, but here's a little about what we do know, it's interesting:

The Strange Powers of the Placebo Effect

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Bleh.

Such an intelligent, thought-provoking response this is.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

The vast majority of your responses are simply bad-mouthing people. I'm not impressed.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

noting errors and inconsistancies in videos is not bad mouthing anyone.

It is focusing on the content - which is supposed to be the important thing isn't it??

However IMO it is common on ATS that as soon as the content is found to be lacking the believers in that content start diverting conversations to personalities.

If you are really so upset about "bad mouthing people" then why do it yourself??

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Bleh.

Such an intelligent, thought-provoking response this is.

Well Mary, in my native language we have a proverb: "the answer is akin to the question", so there.

You post a reference to something called "scalar healing" and expect a thorough analysis of what exactly? Bovine detritus.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I don't see anybody as 100% good or 100% bad. Each idea can be evaluated on its own merit in terms of supporting evidence.

Ahh, but there is a different angle here, Arb. You see, Mary becomes attached not only to ideas, no matter how silly they may seem, but also to their protagonists, as some kind of deity. She doesn't know in fact whether this Master of Sciences is a good person or an actual crook. Just like with physics facts, she doesn't care to know. She needs her New Age fix, not matter what.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
If you are really so upset about "bad mouthing people" then why do it yourself??

You're right. I apologize.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
A new interview with Rodin, and more...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

A new interview with Rodin, and more...

He says: "I claim to obsolete the combustion engine" through his coil.

None of the people I know are driving around in cars powered by the Rodin coil. Does anyone know of any applications where the combustion engine has been replaced by the Rodin coil? If not, I think it's a clear sign he's delusional, if his claim that 9 and 18 are equal to each other (which I pointed out on page 1) wasn't enough evidence to convince people.

I also found it interesting that the video compares his work to fiction. I definitely agree that Rodin's work and the fictional work in the movie "Contact" have something in common (they are both fiction). But I don't think the comparison shows Rodin's work is real, it confirms that it's fiction.

edit on 10-9-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I also found it interesting that the video compares his work to fiction. I definitely agree that Rodin's work and the fictional work in the movie "Contact" have something in common (they are both fiction). But I don't think the comparison shows Rodin's work is real, it confirms that it's fiction.

Movies are used by the powers that be for predictive programming.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Movies are used by the powers that be for predictive programming.
Really?

What's your source for that information?

Since you didn't address my comment about Rodin Coil powered cars, can I presume you don't know anybody that drives one?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I don't cite sources of authority in the mainstream. Good researchers know what I'm talking about though.

Of course no one is driving one, for reasons that are obvious to people who don't wear blinders and ear plugs.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I don't cite sources of authority in the mainstream. Good researchers know what I'm talking about though.

Of course no one is driving one, for reasons that are obvious to people who don't wear blinders and ear plugs.

I posit that it's pretty annoying when people claim some sort of level of higher knowledge without a shred of same.

Rodin never demonstrated as much as producing 1 Joule of energy from his stupid, moronic and meant for morons "implosion of space-time" routine. He simply didn't. There are numerous videos where he talks to people about divine guidance in his life, but he can't light an electric bulb from the energy he claims is created. He's had his chance.

In the video, he seems intoxicated and making claims that are demonstrably false. God help those who take this for real.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
YouTube video description from Jamie Buturff:

Testimony from John Fiala, chief engineer for Tesla Tech, experienced a third degree burn from a practice mortar round during a demonstration on October 9, 2010. The surgeon on site told John that he would need 3-4 skin graphs over a period of 1-1/2 - 2 years before skin would grow back in the effected area. Using a Rodin type coil and the 512Hz, 256Hz, and the 432Hz (The notes of C - Heart chakra and A - Crown chakra) John had skin growth in 32 days with no surgery or skin graphs!!

To purchase the full presentation of Marko Rodin and Jamie Buturff at Tesla Tech 2011 visit www.teslatech.info

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

So he used vitamin E, Aloe Vera, and some mystical contraption.
My guess is that using vitamin E, and Aloe Vera without the mystical contraption would have yielded the same results. There's no reason to believe otherwise.

Thanks for sharing that video. I now know that I shouldn't pick up live, partially exploded mortar rounds with my bare hands....wait...I already knew that before watching the video, but I guess the Teslatech guy didn't?

He can still get skin graphs if he wants, some of them have better math than Rodin's:

Yes, I'm poking fun at someone who doesn't know the difference between a graph and a graft.

So far Rodin hasn't done anything to get himself arrested that I know of, but if he starts marketing a fraudulent healing machine, that may be enough to get him arrested.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Yeah the allopathic/pharmaceutical medical cartel has ways of dealing with true healers.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Yeah the allopathic/pharmaceutical medical cartel has ways of dealing with true healers.

Once again, and over and over, you follow the same pattern:

you have NO PROOF of anything yet you claim that salient events have happened.

I would really like to question you on how the "implosion of space-time" is capable of healing burns, wounds, or the like -- but I won't because it's moot and the amount of knowledge you possess is identically ZERO.

I absolutely love it when the ignorami blame some obscure conspiracies for inhibiting the effects of the snake oil that said ignorami arbitrarily say (without proof or even reasoning) works miracles... Which it doesn't.

edit on 10-9-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join