It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
What nonsense. For anyone who ever looked at sacred geometry, it's clear that it should be octagons, it's 9-1 and the fingerprint of God. Number nine resides in the center of the toroid and signifies the singularity.

I agree. In my opinion the structure of Universe is based around ternary groups. The law of 3's.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

"15 February 2013, Vortex Electricity, Daniel Nunez, Randy Powell, The Energy Evolution"

Beginning at about 49:00 Daniel Nunez talks about putting some scissors into the first Rodin coil design he and his wife worked with, powering it with 120, the scissors flying across the room, and the scissors then being permanently magnetized with a south monopole.

So now he has the South Monopole for sale... I wonder why they are still staying in the Bronx. From my personal experience, Cote d'Azur is much better, I've been to both places. I mean seriously, for some months the guy reports about producing free energy. By now, you would assume he would put Mark Zuckerberg to shame, I mean come on, compare some sh!tty Facebook concept with free energy. How come the Pentagon is not impressed? Even if the free energy device is hard to implement, Nunez has already demonstrated that he can project magnetized SCISSORS, at high velocity and charged with monopoles, at the Taliban insurgents. The fact that it carries the true "fingerprint of God" must make it all the more efficient in combat against those heretics.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot

Originally posted by MamaJ

So I heard, and TP is for sissys, too, right? Real Southerners use corn cob. And they have both kinds of music - country and western.
reply to post by buddhasystem

No.

Actually, yes.

In your neck of the woods.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

So I heard, and TP is for sissys, too, right? Real Southerners use corn cob. And they have both kinds of music - country and western.

No.

Actually, yes.

Don't be shy. Be yourself.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NeuronDivide

"Anything in Nature, or in your life's problems, which might have one million parts and one million complexities, if taken apart, will be found to constitute one simple principle of three elements. God multiplies these three by three to make nine, but never more than that. So if you can understand the principle of the basic three, and if you can multiply that three by three, you can become the greatest chemist, metallurgist, electrical engineer, poet, painter, philosopher or inventor in the whole world if no one but you in the world did understand it" Walter Russell

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Me and shy don't go together, but you wouldn't know that!

Answer my questions.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Me and shy don't go together

I like you

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LawrenceWippler
The north pole of the earth is pushed away from the sun.
So is this diagram correct or incorrect?

departments.jordandistrict.org...

On the left side it looks like the north pole might be pushed away (at least it's pointing away), but on the right side of the diagram it doesn't? Why is North pointing away on the left but not on the right?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Why, how and what was your way of determination of that?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NeuronDivide

"15 February 2013, Vortex Electricity, Daniel Nunez, Randy Powell, The Energy Evolution"

Beginning at about 29:18 Randy Powell talked about light not being able to escape from a black hole, but that he has a theory that sound can. He then mentioned cymatics and that generally the shapes formed are hexagonal, and that that is generally the underpinning geometry that is governing frames of reference for angular momentum or motion through space.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Beginning at about 29:18 Randy Powell talked about light not being able to escape from a black hole, but that he has a theory that sound can

Oh, that's just swell. We don't know what's inside the event horizon of the black hole and whether the sound can even exist inside same (seriously), but that hack Randy figured it all out. Sheesh. And of course what this imbecile says really goes against the very notion of the event horizon and the actual concept of the black holes. But when it comes to this sort of people and the morons who worship them, devil may care.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

reply to post by LawrenceWippler

So, chemical reactions are caused by the attraction between magnetic monopoles.
Atoms are bound together by their magnetic lines of force that were created by n/s monopoles. Atoms of two different elements can only bind together if they have magnetic lines of force of the same diameter, when these atoms bind together they will share their monopoles, the excess monopoles are released in the form of heat. Heat is the random movement of n/s monopoles. Atoms bound together by this process are called covalent bonds.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

No.

Actually, yes.

Nope, the south isn't my neck of the woods.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Beginning at about 29:18 Randy Powell talked about light not being able to escape from a black hole, but that he has a theory that sound can

Oh, that's just swell. We don't know what's inside the event horizon of the black hole and whether the sound can even exist inside same (seriously), but that hack Randy figured it all out. Sheesh. And of course what this imbecile says really goes against the very notion of the event horizon and the actual concept of the black holes. But when it comes to this sort of people and the morons who worship them, devil may care.

well that would be a weird topic. Because sound is known to need a medium to exist in. But what causes sound to exist is energy/matter interacting with force. Black holes are thought to or known to emit radiation, so technically if this radiation is emitted and interacting with it self, perhaps there is some phenomenon resembling sound, even though we couldnt hear it because the force of the interaction wouldn't be able to vibrate any atoms surrounding the radiation, there would be the action that we know creates sound. ( kind of; if a tree falls in the forest idea)... then again maybe hes equating radio waves with sound, in which case again, maybe hes right there.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Atoms are bound together by their magnetic lines of force that were created by n/s monopoles

What are magnetic lines of force made of? where do they exist? how do they exist ( i know law of attraction) but how and why do N and S monopoles create a physical or non physical line of force? what is going on here?

edit on 16-2-2013 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

So is this diagram correct or incorrect?

departments.jordandistrict.org...

On the left side it looks like the north pole might be pushed away (at least it's pointing away), but on the right side of the diagram it doesn't? Why is North pointing away on the left but not on the right?

The diagram is inaccurate.The earth's magnetic poles causes the earth to tilt on its axis, when the earth is closest to sun it's magnetic north pole repels the earth's magnetic north pole pushing them further apart, this begins an oscillation as the earth moves further away from the sun the difference in strength between the north and south magnetic poles is no longer an issue. The force of gravity from the earth and sun will again bring them back closer together and the oscillation will continue.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Why, how and what was your way of determination of that?
A simple observation, magnetic poles on the same side, an elliptical orbit,

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LawrenceWippler

The earth's magnetic poles causes the earth to tilt on its axis, when the earth is closest to sun it's magnetic north pole repels the earth's magnetic north pole pushing them further apart, this begins an oscillation as the earth moves further away from the sun the difference in strength between the north and south magnetic poles is no longer an issue.

Are you aware that the magnetic polarity of the Sun reverses on an approximately 11 year cycle?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

Atoms are bound together by their magnetic lines of force that were created by n/s monopoles

What are magnetic lines of force made of? where do they exist? how do they exist ( i know law of attraction) but how and why do N and S monopoles create a physical or non physical line of force? what is going on here?

edit on 16-2-2013 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)
Magnetic lines of force are made from north and south monopoles moving in opposite directions in a continuous loop.

Monopoles exist everywhere.

Monopoles are a particle that cannot be created or destroyed.

The line of force is physical line it's the path they take when they are moving in opposite directions.

perpetual motion at the subatomic level.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Atoms of two different elements can only bind together if they have magnetic lines of force of the same diameter, when these atoms bind together they will share their monopoles, the excess monopoles are released in the form of heat. Heat is the random movement of n/s monopoles. Atoms bound together by this process are called covalent bonds.

I don't know who was the imbecile who gave you a star for that, but never mind. Look, first you say that the monopoles constitute the electric current. Now you are saying that "excess monopoles are released in the form of heat". Dude... Why are you even talking about "excess monopoles"? How do you know there is "excess"? Does there have to be "excess" in order for the reaction to take place?

Thing is, you can't handle chemistry, just wholesale can't handle it, in that stupid model.

new topics

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join