It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is scientifically impossible that a plane hit the Pentagon on 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I've seen the little pieces of missile debris and/or plane pieces they put there.Not impressed.Every photo I've seen of debris,the debris was small and/or light enough to be pulled out of a gym bag or hidden inside the building.And mind you,these pictures could've been taken any time.They could easily be faked.But when you look at the actual footage from that day,you don't see anything.Not a #in piece of anything there.Even the reporters said they didnt see anything.Its just a hole.Do you realize how ridiculous that is?

You could easily plant the small,portable pieces of debris we've all been shown photos of,could you not?Of course you could.You could easily hide those small pieces in the building beforehand to be found later,could you not?Of course you could.That is all possible,right?Of course.But what you could not do,is plant a tail section at the Pentagon.That would be impossible.There's no way you could plant a tail section in or in front of the building without it being noticed.And that is where they messed up at.

The tail section on a plane is 44 ft tall?Its practically a big 3-4 story house made of metal.And it always survives a crash.The hole in the Pentagon was described as 16-20 ft big at best.It obviously didn't go into that hole.So where did the it go?Are you gonna tell me it totally blew up?All 44ft of it?I know they say this plane was goin 500mph & it was a nasty crash,but complete vaporization?Not even 10% left (That would be a 4.4 ft piece.Bout a small child.)?Really think about that.Most planes crash goin 300mph.If the tail always survives a crash of 300mph in full,then even if 500mph was to do much more damage,it shouldnt do anymore than 50% more damage.That would still leave a 22 ft tall piece in the front of the building.Lets be generous & slash that in half.Thats still an 11 ft tall piece.Thats 4 ft taller than Shaq.We should see some remenance of it in front of the building.

Bottom line:It is impossible that a plane hit the Pentagon.The tail section on a plane is 44 ft tall.Thats about 2/3rds as tall as the Pentagon.About 5 stories.If a plane had hit the Pentagon,the tail section would have had to 1)Cut through every floor in its path. or 2)Snap off upon impact with the building.As we can clearly see from the photos & footage of the Pentagon,the tail section did not cut throught the floors above ground level that would've been in it the tail section's path.In fact,prior to the fire induced collapse,all floors above impact zone,are completely in tact.And clearly the tail section did not snap off upon impact,as we don't see ANY piece of this 44 ft tall piece of metal in front of the building.

So it didn't penetrate the building & it didn't snap off to be seen in the front lawn.So how do you explain its absence?What..did it snap off,but was vaporized by the preceding explosion & fire?Are we to believe that the explosion was powerful enough to instantly vaporize a 44ft tall piece of metal,but not powerful enough to instantly vaporize or demolish the floors above it?

In case you can't grasp the magnitude of a 44ft tall tail section,here are some pictures:

C:Documents and SettingsCompaq_Owner.YOUR-D0F670B45AMy DocumentsMy Pictures911UNRELATED PLANE CRASHESTAIL SECTIONS

ts2.mm.bing.net...

ts4.mm.bing.net...

ts4.mm.bing.net...

ts2.mm.bing.net...

ts4.mm.bing.net...

ts1.mm.bing.net...

ts1.mm.bing.net...

ts2.mm.bing.net...

ts4.mm.bing.net...

ts3.mm.bing.net...

ts1.mm.bing.net...

ts4.mm.bing.net...

ts3.mm.bing.net...
edit on 14-1-2011 by youngdrodeau because: To add pictures that support my blog.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Its not impossible just because you dont belive it

You have some good points but no supporting evidence that backs your accussations

However it is IMPOSSIBLE that you have analyised all the evidence.

Im not saying your wrong, im saying you cant prove your right, Mainly because TPTB dont make it easy to obtain such evidence.

edit on 14/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Unless we do a repeat trial....... meaning we crash the same type of plane into a similarly built building in as a moc to see what happens.... then what everyone thinks we should see after that.... is just that, what people think should be left behind. Until that happens I and most other people don't believe in this large of a conspiracy and the evidence is not convincing....

It's like people saying "I didn't see it, so I don't believe it." Which is not good enough for me. And believe me, this isn't "the first time fire melted steel!" (talking about twin tower for that one)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

In the pictures you can see people that were in chairs (they appear to be screaming). If the crash was powerful enough to completely destroy the the plane as it did, then how are the bodies left sitting there. Yet, no tail end of the plane? Regardless, the crash made a HOLE. A round hole. That's the key to the entire thing. It doesn't make sense. Did the plane just decide to fold in its wings and transform into a missile? Hmm... those terrorists are crafty. They make bombs out of anything... maybe they did some last minute tweaking to the plane. Kidding.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Um dude I dunno - I mean I am just guessing here, but you know - a flimsy aluminum structure hitting a solid wall at 500mph - might not be a whole lot of it left after that - you know, just saying is all!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacenpizza

In the pictures you can see people that were in chairs (they appear to be screaming). If the crash was powerful enough to completely destroy the the plane as it did, then how are the bodies left sitting there. Yet, no tail end of the plane? Regardless, the crash made a HOLE. A round hole. That's the key to the entire thing. It doesn't make sense. Did the plane just decide to fold in its wings and transform into a missile? Hmm... those terrorists are crafty. They make bombs out of anything... maybe they did some last minute tweaking to the plane. Kidding.

Dude, like I said.....How do you or anyone know what a plane will do to a building? You can't come to a conclusion based on what "you" think. Well you can, but that's not evidence. When was the last time you saw a plane hit a building and make a cartoon like picture perfectly shaped as the plane? Your conclusions are pure speculative and not based on anything. Just debating it with you, take no offense.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11PB11

When was the last time you saw a plane hit a building and make a cartoon like picture perfectly shaped as the plane?

Actually, the last time I saw that was when the plane hit the WTC.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

First of all,I mean no disrespect to you just because I disagree with you.Don't think I'm bein nasty.

With that said,WTF are you talking about?This isn't a matter of an opinion or belief.This is fact & science.Its a fact that the floors that would've been in the path of the tail section were unscathed.The tail section didnt cut through them.The only way this could happen is if the tail had snapped off.It clearly didn't,as there was no tail section there.Therefore,no plane hit it.

Its simple logic.If you throw a wooden baseball bat at a wall,the bat is gonna A)Punch through the wall B) Bounce back off of it C)Get stuck in it.D)All of the above. But it's not gonna explode into dust & disappear.Thats a fact.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by youngdrodeau

First of all,I mean no disrespect to you just because I disagree with you.Don't think I'm bein nasty.

With that said,WTF are you talking about?This isn't a matter of an opinion or belief.This is fact & science.Its a fact that the floors that would've been in the path of the tail section were unscathed.The tail section didnt cut through them.The only way this could happen is if the tail had snapped off.It clearly didn't,as there was no tail section there.Therefore,no plane hit it.

Its simple logic.If you throw a wooden baseball bat at a wall,the bat is gonna A)Punch through the wall B) Bounce back off of it C)Get stuck in it.D)All of the above. But it's not gonna explode into dust & disappear.Thats a fact.

Im not saying you are wrong.. I have a hard time believing a plane hit the pentagon as well.. But a baseball bat into a wall is a bad analogy.. A baseball bat isnt filled with thousands of gallons of jetfuel.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Remedylane because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
You really haven't proven that it is "scientifically impossible" that a plane hit the Pentagon. You haven't applied any kind of science to the issue. It's just that the wreckage does not meet your expectations as a layman who has no particular expertise in airplane crashes.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
A really really small plane is viable.

Not not a commercial mid sized airliner. Not enough debris imo.

But a really small one is totally viable.

That would mean we are being lied to, regardless.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Ok.So you think the tail section was weak and unable to penetrate the building,right?I can go for that.But still,then what? It would had to have snapped off on impact as the rest of the plane entered the building.If it had snapped off,we'd see it in full or in parts in the front lawn.But we don't.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Check out:

www.youtube.com...

and see how you feel. It's a very strong argument that adds to yours.

One question?

Where are the passengers of that flight?

Jason

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Remedylane

A wooden baseball bat isn't filled with jetfuel,but it is breakable.If you threw it at somethin really hard it could break into pieces.Its the same thing as exploding.The same rules apply.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by youngdrodeau

No it isnt the same thing.. The jetfuel causes heat and fire, which causes things to burn and melt.. A bat cant do that.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hthjason
Check out:

www.youtube.com...

and see how you feel. It's a very strong argument that adds to yours.

One question?

Where are the passengers of that flight?

Jason

Here is the passenger list. These people died. You can pick just about any of the names and google it with 9-11 and find their funeral home guest books, or something the family set up. Now, did their plane crash into the Pentagon?? I dont know.. But it crashed somewhere. I dont believe we have the full truth about 9-11.. Never will.. But these arent made up people.

American Airlines Flight 77: A Boeing 757 en route from Dulles Airport near Washington to Los Angeles. The plane was carrying 58 passengers, four flight attendants and two pilots. It crashed into the Pentagon about 9:40 a.m.

Crew:

* Charles Burlingame, 51, Va., captain
* David Charlebois, Washington, D.C., first officer
* Michele Heidenberger, 57, Chevy Chase, Md., flight attendant
* Jennifer Lewis, 38, Culpeper, Va., flight attendant
* Kenneth Lewis, 49, Culpeper, Va., flight attendant
* Renee May, 39, Baltimore, flight attendant

Passengers:

* Paul Ambrose, 32, physician
* Yeneneh Betru, 35, Burbank, Calif., director of medical affairs, IPC
* MJ Booth
* Bernard Brown, 11, student, Leckie Elementary School (Washington)
* Suzanne Calley, 42, San Martin, Calif., Cisco Systems Inc.
* William E. Caswell, 54, Silver Spring, Md., physicist, U.S. Navy
* Sarah Clark, 65, Columbia, Md., sixth-grade teacher, Backus Middle School (Washington)
* Zandra Cooper, Annandale, Va.
* Asia Cottom, 11, student, Backus Middle School (Washington)
* James Debeuneure, 58, Upper Marlboro, Md., fifth-grade teacher, Ketcham Elementary School (Washington)
* Rodney Dickens, 11, student, Ketcham Elementary School (Washington)
* Eddie Dillard
* Charles Droz, 52, Springfield, Va., vice president for software development, EM Solutions Inc.
* Barbara G. Edwards, 58, Las Vegas, Nev., teacher, Palo Verde High School in Las Vegas
* Charles S. Falkenberg, 45, University Park, Md., research director, ECOlogic Corp.
* Dana Falkenberg, 3, University Park, Md.
* Zoe Falkenberg, 8, University Park, Md.
* James Joe Ferguson, 39, Washington, D.C., educational outreach director, National Geographic Society
* Darlene ''Dee'' Flagg, 63, Millwood, Va.
* Wilson ''Bud'' Flagg, 63, Millwood, Va., retired Navy Admiral and pilot, American Airlines
* Richard P. Gabriel Sr., 54, Great Falls, Va., founder, Stratin Consulting
* Ian Gray, 55, Washington, D.C., healthcare consulting firm president
* Stanley Hall, 68, Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif.
* Bryan Jack, 48, Alexandria, Va., senior executive, Defense Department
* Steven D. ''Jake'' Jacoby, 43, Alexandria, Va., chief operating officer, Metrocall Inc.
* Ann Judge, 49, Great Falls, Va., travel officer manager, National Geographic Society
* Chandler Keller, 29, El Segundo, Calif., propulsion engineer, Boeing Co.
* Yvonne Kennedy
* Norma Khan, 45, Reston, Va., nonprofit organization manager,
* Karen A. Kincaid, 40, lawyer, Wiley Rein & Fielding in Washington
* Dong Lee, 48, Leesburg, Va., engineer, Boeing Co.
* Dora Menchaca, 45, Santa Monica, Calif., associate director of clinical research for biotech firm
* Christopher Newton, 38, Ashburn, Va., executive, WorkLife Benefits
* Barbara Olson, 45, TV commentator and lawyer
* Ruben Ornedo, 39, Los Angeles, Calif., propulsion engineer, Boeing Co.
* Robert Penniger, 63, Poway, Calif., electrical engineer, BAE Systems
* Robert R. Ploger III, 59, Annandale, Va., software architect, Lockheed Martin Corp.
* Lisa J. Raines, 42, Great Falls, Va., senior vice president, Genzyme Corp.
* Todd Reuben, 40, Potomac, Md., tax and business lawyer
* John Sammartino, 37, Annandale, Va., technical manager, XonTech Inc.
* Yang Shuyin, 61, Beijing, China
* Diane Simmons
* George Simmons
* Mari-Rae Sopper, 35, Santa Barbara, Calif., women's gymnastics coach, UC Santa Barbara
* Robert Speisman, 47, Irvington, N.Y., diamond industry salesman
* Norma Lang Steuerle, 54, Alexandria, Va.
* Hilda Taylor, sixth grade teacher at Leckie Elementary School in Washington
* Leonard Taylor, 44, Reston, Va., technical group manager, XonTech Inc.
* Sandra Teague, 31, physical therapist, Georgetown University Hospital
* Leslie A. Whittington, 45, University Park, Md., professor, Georgetown University
* John Yamnicky, 71, Waldorf, Md.
* Vicki Yancey, 44, Springfield, Va., Vredenburg
* Zheng Yuguang, 65, Beijing, China

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Those people may very well have died,may not,but if they died it wasnt on Flight 77.Thats a fact.

My theory is that they were on the Flights that hit the towers.All the flights that day had only 1/2 of their normal occupancy.Thats incredibly low.Take away 2 planes (77 & 93) & you've got 2 totally normal flights.It's perfect.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

They could have landed the plane at a military base and shipped the people off to nightmare hall at dulce or something theres no way to know anything possible.

Just stop thinking about the people on the plane for 1 minute please.

And look at the actual wreckage on the day of the attack.

The debris field does not match a mid sized jet airliner. It matches something much smaller, about 1/4th the size.

This is pure common sense. Just look at the photographs and examine them. Look closely.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by robinmorningstar

Originally posted by 11PB11

When was the last time you saw a plane hit a building and make a cartoon like picture perfectly shaped as the plane?

Actually, the last time I saw that was when the plane hit the WTC.

Completely different scenario... completely different type of building......... you have to compare apples to apples.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by youngdrodeau

Those people may very well have died,may not,but if they died it wasnt on Flight 77.Thats a fact.

My theory is that they were on the Flights that hit the towers.All the flights that day had only 1/2 of their normal occupancy.Thats incredibly low.Take away 2 planes (77 & 93) & you've got 2 totally normal flights.It's perfect.

What you say doesnt hold water. Wouldnt the familes of all these people know what flight numbers they were on and where they were going??? Again, all you have to do is pick nearly any name off that list, google it.. You can find legacy books, news articles, family pictures. Some even indicate FROM husbands/wives, that they were on flight 77.. Again, did flight 77 crash into the Pentagon?? I dont know, but it was a real flight that had real people that really died. So when you say they didnt die on Flight 77 Thats a fact part really isnt a fact at all. The fact is that they died and were on Flight 77.. I will agree that we dont know if its a fact or not that Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join