It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011- The Disclosure Deadline Has Ended And Now Change Is Coming

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I can't even begin to express that this isn't true, its not the way things are spiritually when you connect. This is just messed up, really.

I meditate, and have had some really strong experiences, not exactly usually when I meditate but shortly thereafter. I have some interesting threads, in my profile that might help you gain more dept and connection with your Inner Self/Higher Self and more insight, more proof for yourself. It won't be the kind you can convince those who aren't ready for it, because even with witnesses of crafts, and we've had that, even with surveillane from the para military, which we've had too, which means they were picked up, you still can't prove it to anyone, its still your word.

So you're not really here to prove it, so much as to show others how to seek and find for themselves, and to pay attention because there is a lot that is already obvious for deep thinkers on the subject. Disclosure related things too.

Ok, cool. I was just a bit concerned that maybe you were new to having the stronger experiences from meditating and had freaked out a bit, that's all. Only because I don't know you or where you're at, so I thought I'd mention it just incase. Probably because of the nature of what so many of us are discussing here, and the amount of people that are prone to believe things that might be in their heads, etc. I'm not trying to be skeptic either or to try and negate what you said, maybe it just got me a bit too because I'd just had experiences with my own awareness after meditating, then read this thread first when I got back online!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
WHY are you hyphenating the word human as "hu-man"? You seem to have a strong enough command of the language, and (whether I'm buying your premise or not), other than a few minor grammatical errors (that we all make), your writing style is eloquent and precise - except for the word HU-MAN. Why is that?

That needs to be spoken with a heavy FERENGI accent
Hu-mon would be closer

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sad, isn't it. I really enjoyed Project Camelot's earlier work. I personally thing the biggest change was when Kerry went from seeking answers, to giving answers..you can see a change in interview styles and now she is more like some sort of new age 101 teacher verses a interviewer...hell, in some of the latest videos, she speaks almost as much as the ones she is giving airtime to, telling them what she thinks. Meh, Bill is the only talent of the two.

Greer...oh Greer, what have you done to yourself...2001 was a shining year for you...it would have been best if you simply went undercover after that

Phage is gone for now, and maybe...maybe not. A few other big name skeptics. The UFO community has spoken clearly now that they will not wait for evidence, they will label matter of factly every single dot in the sky a UFO and anyone trying to bring constructive criticism and facts will be immediately cast out of the religion.
The checks and balances to make the community attain higher is leaving now...and yes, former whistleblowers are now jumping on the crazy bandwagon..probably due to the fact that if they don't, they will be cast out of the religion forming

So, the question is...how do we fix it? Does Zorgon become a skeptic to those whom put forward crazy or will you stand quiet while others destroy any serious discussion over it..?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

reply to post by franspeakfree

Just a quick question - one that I would appreciate an answer to with the same intensity of contemplation that you have given your OP treatise:

WHY are you hyphenating the word human as "hu-man"? You seem to have a strong enough command of the language, and (whether I'm buying your premise or not), other than a few minor grammatical errors (that we all make), your writing style is eloquent and precise - except for the word HU-MAN. Why is that?

Thanks...
edit on 1/14/2011 by Outrageo because: typo fix

edit on 1/14/2011 by Outrageo because: typo fix

Just googled 'etymology hu' and found this :

According to the best efforts of linguists and researchers, the root of the present word God is the Sanskrit word hu which means to call upon, invoke, implore.

wahiduddin.net...

So maybe that.

edit - there's this too from the same page :

Word origin: God - Our word god goes back via Germanic to Indo-European, in which a corresponding ancestor form meant “invoked one.” The word’s only surviving non-Germanic relative is Sanskrit hu, invoke the gods, a form which appears in the Rig Veda, most ancient of Hindu scriptures: puru-hutas, “much invoked,” epithet of the rain-and-thunder god Indra.
edit on 15-1-2011 by JoseChung because: added

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX Does Zorgon become a skeptic to those whom put forward crazy or will you stand quiet while others destroy any serious discussion over it..?

Zorgon still has a few aces up his sleeve
Not time to play them yet though

But your right... it is sad that many prefer the good story rather than any real truth. The old timers are dying off... who will carry the torch? The info is buried under tons of mud on the internet. A good example is the laser signal received by SETI. An error in interpretation of the original news story has led to that signal hopelessly associated with Gliese 581 and all efforts to correct that fail

edit on 15-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
reply to post by zorgon

I personally thing the biggest change was when Kerry went from seeking answers, to giving answers..you can see a change in interview styles and now she is more like some sort of new age 101 teacher

Greer...oh Greer, what have you done to yourself...2001 was a shining year for you...it would have been best if you simply went undercover after that

What you say about Kerry there, that just seems to some up the way I see Greer quite a lot. I didn't use these forums until the end of last year, but over recent years have checked on Greer's site and often wondered what the hell has been going on. The Disclosure Project he did in 2001 and what happened at the press club, then.......well, what? It confused me for a long time and still did until I read around here. It's kind of crushing.
edit on 15-1-2011 by JoseChung because: added

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I'd say you've been reading too much David Icke. Further, you've been taking him, and other propagators of the same ET conspiracy theories, too seriously. Enjoy it for the fictional fun it is. Believe and act on it as a truth at your peril.

I'd suggest you contemplate the fate of Paul Bennewitz and Jared Lee Loughner as you seem to be teetering on the edge of the same abyss they fell into.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

The disclosure date was September 2009

What I am trying to ascertain is where you got this date from?

Please see last paragraph in the thread I believe you will find your answer

this paragraph?

This is not something that we can just shrug and continue to place our heads in the sand, this is real, it happening and if you are not prepared for it, then it will effect you deeply. Please I implore you to join the dots for yourself and question everything I have written and then look for yourselves. One day very soon we are all going to wake up to something that will change our lives forever.

I still don't understand where you've got a specific date from

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by Versa
never mind this has gone beyond the point of discussion already

Says a person who has an avatar of a classic alien/human hybrid. Surely you of all people should understand the last paragraph. After all what made you choose your avatar?

My avatar is just my messing about with 'Gimp' because my 2yr old daughter wanted me to be 'alien mummy' I chose it for here because its a picture of me as an alien nothing more exciting than that

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

I'd suggest you contemplate the fate of Paul Bennewitz and Jared Lee Loughner as you seem to be teetering on the edge of the same abyss they fell into.

Woah... That's a bit harsh to be fair.... Jared Lee Loughner is a mass murderer who was unable to even string a coherent sentence together in his schizophrenic ramblings, as much as I don't agree with many of the OP's points, comparing him to Loughner is way out of order!
edit on 15-1-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

U2U on the way bro"

HADES

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Versa

I think a better avatar would have been the human hybrid/borg from Startrek, You see both sides of the story. Gotta love intelligent women, who doesn't??

HADES

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
...as much as I don't agree with many of the OP's points, comparing him to Loughner is way out of order!

The op isn’t being compared to Loughner the shooter but Loughner the believer in unhinged ideas.

Loughner and Benewitz are used as examples of how dangerous it can be to take these stories seriously.

The op is clearly influenced by various web-based sources. “From what I have come to understand in the last 7 years is that what we think is real is nothing but an illusion and that we are forced in to some kind of matrix" for example is very Ickean.

It is said that Loughner’s “grammar conspiracy theory” may have been influenced by stuff he found on the web such as David Wyn Miller’s ideas. Curiously, one thing Miller did was add unnecessary hyphens pretty much like the op does with the word “hu-man”.

Moreover, the idea that extraterrestrials have infiltrated all aspects of government and power has a whiff of paranoia about it. To suggests that we "...join the dots for yourself and question everything I have written and then look for yourselves." will result in Googling up the exact same material Franspeakfree has been influenced by. It won't be proof or confirmation, just a continuation of the feedback loop of disinformatin.

The op seems to believe this stuff when he makes assertions like:
This is not something that we can just shrug and continue to place our heads in the sand, this is real, it happening and if you are not prepared for it, then it will effect you deeply… and "One day very soon we are all going to wake up to something that will change our lives forever." What do these statements mean, exactly?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Hi Fran

good thread
Art Bell calls this the "quickening" and it seems to be affecting all of us on some level; as for the deadline, there have been several discussions over the last couple of years that have touched upon this, from the "lease" that certain ET's had ending to the original agreement signed by Eisenhower ending;

I feel we are approaching a paradigm shift as many here do,but also feel that we are manifesting the approaching changes by what we think, do, and say, therefore I focus on positive, loving change and the betterment of ALL.

May I suggest we do as SKyfloating stated : be the change we wish to see.

seeker

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
The op is clearly influenced by various web-based sources. “From what I have come to understand in the last 7 years is that what we think is real is nothing but an illusion and that we are forced in to some kind of matrix" for example is very Ickean.

But we are in some type of matrix. Hear me out though : no I don't mean the film, (people that think of the film and then just scoff are being kind of ignorant and lazy, maybe even fearful.) I don't think it's a computer program, and all the other stuff that goes with the film, but this reality is basically a form of illusion. The reality we're fed is often their version of reality. Read up on the concept of Maya if you haven't already, it's mostly in there and saves me going into detail here. It's a concept that a lot of eastern people have believed in for thousands of years.

en.wikipedia.org...

So maybe millions of eastern adepts over the course of history are also Ickean too? And billions of Hindus and Buddhists?

The worst thing is that people read matrix and think people mean the film, that's just ridiculous. Again, going to etymology, which often explains a lot :

late 14c., from O.Fr. matrice, from L. matrix (gen. matricis) "pregnant animal," in L.L. "womb," also "source, origin," from mater (gen. matris) "mother." Sense of "place or medium where something is developed" is first recorded 1550s; sense of "embedding or enclosing mass" first recorded 1640s. Logical sense of "array of possible combinations of truth-values" is attested from 1914.

The bold bit probably applies to what we're going through right now. Maybe we're being developed, but into what?

Finally, torsion : I'm with you in still being confused by some of what's said in the original post, I'm not just hitting out at you. I just think that the post contains some truths, even if there's still a lot that leaves confusion to many of us at this moment in time.

Actually to add one more thing, something that William Gibson blogged years ago that just came back into my head :

STUDY WHAT WE DO
posted 9:54 AM

"In the summer of 2002, after I had written an article in Esquire that the White House didn't like about Bush's former communications director, Karen Hughes, I had a meeting with a senior adviser to Bush. He expressed the White House's displeasure, and then he told me something that at the time I didn't fully comprehend -- but which I now believe gets to the very heart of the Bush presidency.

The aide said that guys like me were 'in what we call the reality-based community,' which he defined as people who 'believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality.' I nodded and murmured something about enlightenment principles and empiricism. He cut me off. 'That's not the way the world really works anymore,' he continued. 'We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.'"

--Ron Suskind, "Without a Doubt", New York Times Magazine

williamgibsonblog.blogspot.com...
edit on 15-1-2011 by JoseChung because: added stuff, as usual

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Its funny u be soo negative towards it, why is it that there soo many ex government officials have come forward about this. Exo politcs is ex officials on a mission to reveal the goverments lies. Youtube STANLEY FULHAM he is an ex NORAD officer. There is to much evidence mate

www.sydneymusicweb.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
- post removed due to Illuminati Monarch mind control. (help!) -

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
zorgon made an excellent point

I noticed the once prominent people in the field sabotaged and undermined everything they have done, it is odd. I use to folow Camelot up until about 2009, I was a adamant supporter of Robert Dean. I had a hard time realizing he was a shill. I will never know if he was legitimate or not in the beginning. With Greer it became evident in the Barcelona summit when he swore he would force disclosure if the United States did not meet his dead line last summer. After that summit he engaged several hoaxes and almost seemingly discredited himself. Leaves me to wonder if he had good intent all along? Looking back in to his past going back to his days of being a Yogi floater at Maharishi University just up my road it became evident this guy was a flake.

2010 was a year of Shills exposing themselves if anything. While people are waking up to many things and awareness spreads there is some kind of silent war being waged it seems. I really cant trust anyone in the UFO field any more. Even I was fooled for some time, disinformation is every where. Its a war of information and the people keeping a lid on the truths are scrambling to shut it down. Why now? And why in the last year all these whistle blowers making a circus of the UFO subject? Something stinks.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The thing is we both know why you are asking, and I know what you want me to say, because then when I say it, it will validate what you already know. Why do you think I use the word hu-man? and not human? Your the document archivist so I am puting money on the fact that you know why.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I have read every reply on this thread and I value all your input. When I wrote this thread I had been meditating for many hours and I just had to get it out of my head on to the screen.

Listen up, what I write is not words from god I am not a prophet I am not here for people to take my words as gospel, these are my words, nothing more nothing less. I really don't care what people think, I can't stress this enough. I am only interested in the people who understand what I have written as I believe that we can all learn from each other. I decided to post this thread because it is my understanding that there are many people on ATS who have been made aware of things and not saying anything, sometimes these people just need to know that they are not alone.

To be perfectly honest 24 hours have passed now and I have not been meditating today, therefore, I am in a different mindset, for example I can understand why people may think that my words are odd,I cannot begin to explain to you what is happening in my life, all I can say is that a change is happening. Enough is enough we are killing this earth and the 'watchers' are now going to do something about it and there isn't anything that we can do about it. Yes I am scared, but I understand that it is necessary. I don't want to die and I hope I can try and hold on for as long as possible. I like this earth, I like living on it, I am happy with my life with my family and friends, I do not want things to change.

One day soon we are going to wake up and we are going to switch on the radio/tv and get the biggest wake up call of our lives. I wish everyone that is reading this could experience what I have in the last few weeks, perhaps then people would start to look deeper in to these things.

Challenge everything and count the coincedences, anyone who has their eyes open will be able to see what I am talking about. Please I implore you open your eyes

edit on 15-1-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join