It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011- The Disclosure Deadline Has Ended And Now Change Is Coming

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
Comment removed due to sensitivity of information
edit on 14/1/2011 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

-Comment removed due to national security risk-
edit on 14-1-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX
[more

I just had to ask. What was the "sensitive " info & why would they edit if it was sooo important?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
[more

I just had to ask. What was the "sensitive " info & why would they edit if it was sooo important?

What are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
[more

There was nothing sensitive or interesting about that post.

please surf the forum and enjoy the threads,

dont let this worry you and forget about it.

i urge you to let it go so we can all live for another day

thank you

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
When was the supposed disclosure date?

The disclosure date was September 2009

where is the evidence that anything you have written is factual and not fictional?

Please see last paragraph in the thread I believe you will find your answer

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
never mind this has gone beyond the point of discussion already

Says a person who has an avatar of a classic alien/human hybrid. Surely you of all people should understand the last paragraph. After all what made you choose your avatar? This is exactly what I am talking about, we think that we have control over our lives, we can't possibly think that another race of beings could possibly manipulate us by thought or we couldn't possibly think that another race of beings could be more advanced than us let alon living on this planet influencing our lives whenever they damn well want. Its time to wake up and make the connection and realise just who is pulling the stings.
edit on 14-1-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoseChung
I meditate too, had just finished before I got on here and this is the first thread I've read. If you meditate you should be extra careful of 'feeling' this and that is about to happen, as you might just be getting further into your meditation and better at it, which makes you more sensitive to everything. All types of delusion and phenomena (that eventually pass if you stay focused on just meditating.) can spring up too, as you'll know if you've been doing it for long.

If you actually believe everything you wrote though, (you stated it as is if was true.) you really need to think about how you think you know it. Do you 'know' it? Or just believe it? Because if you don't 'know' it to be the case but simply believe it, you could be having all types of delusion, and meditating will just amplify things if you're wrong and attaching to this stuff without knowing it to be true.

I can't even begin to express that this isn't true, its not the way things are spiritually when you connect. This is just messed up, really.

I meditate, and have had some really strong experiences, not exactly usually when I meditate but shortly thereafter. I have some interesting threads, in my profile that might help you gain more dept and connection with your Inner Self/Higher Self and more insight, more proof for yourself. It won't be the kind you can convince those who aren't ready for it, because even with witnesses of crafts, and we've had that, even with surveillane from the para military, which we've had too, which means they were picked up, you still can't prove it to anyone, its still your word.

So you're not really here to prove it, so much as to show others how to seek and find for themselves, and to pay attention because there is a lot that is already obvious for deep thinkers on the subject. Disclosure related things too.

But you will find out for yourself, and you'll know, maybe even your family and friends will know with you and some things will be "joint" experiences.

There is a difference in what you experience if your striving to overcome this world, and negativity within you and are striving to be unconditional love for everyone, including any negatives, in other words, forgive, love and strive to reach the next level, really care for everyone waking up and being free and equal. It makes a very big difference because I won't encourage anyone to meditate, to seek, to sky watch, unless they're reaching out with Love and able to begin to procur some protection, and have faith to do so.

2010 Mercedes Benz Biome Concept

This is so obvious. And its also disclosure. But you have to think! Ai, living crystal ie amino acid dna crafts......space ones keep on growing in space, and I guess our para military have that tech now too.

I just want to add something. Earth is a school, testing ground, we come in without our memories. No teacher is going to slip us the answers on the tests so it really depends on free will and our readiness to know, to seek, what stage we're at, and again being positive is everything. Seeking in meditation, asking for help to make U-Turns in our lives, to overcome this world, to Love everyone and walk away from all discord and arguments. To have unconditional love and forgiveness and to help others. To pray to be able to help. To report for duty so to speak. Makes a big difference also in protection.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Are you saying that you have seen people sharing their beliefs more frequently in this way?

I can see that your a new member here (just joined anyway) I can assure you over the years I have been here spiritual understanding threads were kept to a minimum if we were lucky we would get some input from one of the senior moderators skyfloating. However since the change in ATS and the start of 2011 people are talking about their beliefs more openly and frequently. Like I said challenge everything I have written and prove me wrong.

Have you been sharing your spiritual beliefs or have you seen others share their's or both?

Up until very recently I started to open up about my beliefs in a p/w protected chat room here it was refreshing to hear that others were feeling something too and that I was not alone in what I have learnt.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishybongwaters
can you even attempt to prove anything?

Why should I attempt to do anything??

Or should I take it on your word, and your word alone, that the entire history of humanity is false and aliens control everything.

please read the last paragraph, nobody should ever take anything as face value, in order to achieve personal understanding one must find the information to verify what they are shown. To take anything as face value is foolish and will only lead you to the end of the cliff, like the fool on the hill. Like you said you are new here there are plenty of threads to get stuck into but remember this:

NO MATTER HOW DARK AND SINISTER IT BECOMES-YOU CAN NEVER TURN THE CLOCK BACK AND UNLEARN WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNT

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

You hit the nail on the head about most of the things you have mentioned, well said. We think the same you and I "realistic and observant" i try to remain as skeptical and optimistic as i can but this stuff is not just all mere fiction, swamp gas, night terrors ect.

I have not seen anything that suggest any form of Disclosure happened if so it was a watered down Disclosure if anything.

There has or seems there is a shift in the way people are behaving right now, call it a full moon or what you want. I like you have a strong suspicion that some third party that is non-human being the driving force behind our government's. Of course mostly based on a gut feeling, i have a very keen instinct about things and certain gifts that makes me immune to the influence to whatever is happening.

We really do not know for a fact that there was an agreement between the ET's and the Military, but Abductions are something we cant ignore. Im sick of people acting like there is nothing to UFO's and the Abductions, Crop Circles, Cattle Mutilations even if they are being conditioned to think this way of they can help it or not. Not saying any of this is ET but the way people turn on def ears leaves me astonished... that as creepy as it is in itself is just as bizarre as Alien abduction, Mutilated Animals ect.

I have a hard time believing all these people are so evil in inhumane they must be all bad and sick people, they must be controlled by something or someone above them that cant relate to humanity. Call it Satan or call it Reptoid Draco Aliens there is something seriously wrong. Its like ignoring steel framed buildings collapsing from mere fire if you get what im saying. People lest stop playing coy, lets wake up and realize that the truth is stranger than fiction and negative forces are at play.

S&F

edit on 14-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Oh, and Fran, just wanted to say

Regardless of the negativity I appear to give based on pushing for facts over chatter, I really do enjoy your threads and the time you spend putting things together.
I feel its put together intelligent enough to respond to verses just move on..I feel though that its the duty of my skeptic mindset to counter and put it in its place. I want the truth to be known equal to you, I just do it in a way that pushes for evidence over belief and puts things into perspectives, else we will all be wearing the proverbial tin foil hat.

Believe me when I say that my whole ethos has changed in regards to members like yourself, everything needs to be balanced including ATS, if we did not have this balance this site would soon bow under the pressure of delusioned fantasies. I mean this is one right? no basis to my words, no evidence, no proof, no scientific data to back up what I have written. Or is it?

Everything I have said can indeed be found not just around the internet but deep within each and everyone of us, how many people listen to their bodies? how many people listen to their mind? how many people listen to nature? to some the notion of speaking to plants and trees is sheer lunacy, but wasn't it discovered a few years back that plants talk to each other? what makes you think they can't hear? I cannot prove to you any of this, all of what I write are just words, they mean nothing unless one experiences it. The only way one is going to experience any of this is by making the conscious decision to look within. Nobody can force anybody to do this, it has to be a personal journey. Just reading this thread is a start, one cannot undo what one has read.

My words will ring true with people who do indeed talk to their bodies, who do indeed talk to nature. Who have seen what I have seen. Its impossible to convey the importance of what I write as the words have no meaning without understanding them and one cannot understand them on this level that we are conversing on. What I mean by that is this:

Imagine 2 lines

-
-

In between the 2 lines there is an invisible wall it is not possible to physical get past this barrier in a normal hu-man state of consciousness they are blocked off.

The top line represents our everyday life we talk on ATS about events that happen,we try to figure out stuff on the top line, to the majority they are not aware that the 2nd line exists. However, one day your relaxing and just daydreaming and you become aware of the 2nd line, You are excited and its like exploring a new world, a world where your questions are answered, the more that are answered the more questions you have, the more questions you have the quicker you start to put the pieces together. Now imagine trying to explain all of this and what has happened to you on the 2nd line whilst your on the 1st line, don't forget that the majority do not even recognise its existence, everything you are trying to convey is meaningless, as the people on the 1st line have no understanding of the 2nd line, how can they possible comprehend something they no nothing of? But imagine that barrier being taken down and everyone is made aware of the 2nd line, oh how much easier it would be talk about it.

There are many people on this planet that can go backwards and forward from the 1st line to the 2nd line some have to meditate to do it, others just have to relax, and others just have to think it, it comes 'naturally' once one acknowledge the 2nd line it becomes easier to bypass the barrier.

Gave you a S&F for the effort of stoking a discussion..and so you don't become disheartened at trying to spread whatever message it is your trying to spread...

I am most grateful

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
You hit the nail on the head about most of the things you have mentioned, well said. We think the same you and I

My words ring true not because I am a prophet,they ring true because many people who are personally experiencing these things are starting to begin to understand them. There were and still are many many lost people in this world, they have felt for years that they had no one to turn to in order to talk about their experiences and what they 'feel' however,like I have said its like a light has been turned on and people are being to awaken and talk of their experiences.

We really do not know for a fact that there was an agreement between the ET's and the Military, but Abductions are something we cant ignore.

The ET's that were carrying out the abductions have all they need right now, they have enough sperm,dna and enough understanding of our emotions and how we operate their library is full and it is time to instigate change, at the moment we are balancing on a precipice we can either panic and fall in to the ravine or we can together organise ourselves so we can all be saved. ET don't care, they only care about the earth. When I talk about ET I am not talking about the external influences on earth, (they will save themselves no matter what) I am talking about the impartial watchers who have been here for centuries. 2011.

People lest stop playing coy, lets wake up and realize that the truth is stranger than fiction and negative forces are at play.

Without experiencing first hand energy and forces, how can one realize that they are there? again these are just words with no meaning, this is the difficulty that arises when one talks about this.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Does that thing even have wheels?

I don't know about Disclosure, but is that just a model or something? Does it even drive? If so could anyone really afford it?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Just a quick question - one that I would appreciate an answer to with the same intensity of contemplation that you have given your OP treatise:

WHY are you hyphenating the word human as "hu-man"? You seem to have a strong enough command of the language, and (whether I'm buying your premise or not), other than a few minor grammatical errors (that we all make), your writing style is eloquent and precise - except for the word HU-MAN. Why is that?

Thanks...
edit on 1/14/2011 by Outrageo because: typo fix

edit on 1/14/2011 by Outrageo because: typo fix

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

My words ring true not because I am a prophet,they ring true because many people who are personally experiencing these things are starting to begin to understand them. There were and still are many many lost people in this world, they have felt for years that they had no one to turn to in order to talk about their experiences and what they 'feel' however,like I have said its like a light has been turned on and people are being to awaken and talk of their experiences.

It is my opinion that the abductions mainly ended around mid to late 1990's. That they the "Abductors" have been upgrading our species since the late 1960's with a new batch of newer humans - hybrids. That they have been doing this on and off since the beginning of man. They could be the very species that originally engineered humanity, the Annunaki could be using the Greys to do the field work so to speak. Now that the new batch has been incorporated among us undetected to bring new changes, they will phase out the humans before them because they are now obsolete and stuck and or limited to progressing any further. It seems this has been a long long experiment in progress. I was a unwilling participant from my early childhood to early 20's, extracted my materials and shown things. That is all I will say, no proof i can provide of this of course other than a bb thing in my knee and a few gifts that may be unrelated but acquired at the end of my experiences. It is probably all just from sleep paralysis though.

I will not call them ET, nobody knows if they are ET it is just as possible they are of other origins.

The ET's that were carrying out the abductions have all they need right now, they have enough sperm,dna and enough understanding of our emotions and how we operate their library is full and it is time to instigate change, at the moment we are balancing on a precipice we can either panic and fall in to the ravine or we can together organise ourselves so we can all be saved. ET don't care, they only care about the earth. When I talk about ET I am not talking about the external influences on earth, (they will save themselves no matter what) I am talking about the impartial watchers who have been here for centuries. 2011.

That is what i have found talking to abductees. That seems to be the gist of the abduction modus operandi. It is not them being a dying species or about us so much it is about them and us becoming one. It has been a merger in progress. They are kind of like the custodians, the management in a way as well. They do not come down and socialize with joe the plumber for these reasons and others. It is below them. Not necessary. Of course these are just my observations. I will not call any of these facts but...

Without experiencing first hand energy and forces, how can one realize that they are there? again these are just words with no meaning, this is the difficulty that arises when one talks about this.

I have experiences negative energies and positive energies, how is it that you think you have a more broad understanding then Me or any one else?

Well it could all root to the self indulgence of power mad men, people do seem to lose touch and empathy with people of less financial status. But everyone is different to say all people who are wealthy as a whole are the same and have the same views and regards of the not so wealthy seems a bit inaccurate. I suspect there are negative forces influencing these people and that may sound coo coo to some agree or disagree. But something has infected, influenced and controls. A hand full of persons or beings at the top of the pyramid. Or maybe im out of touch with them and give them the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

In honor of the new civility...

I know that this forum is dedicated to speculation of UFO/Alien/ETEs, but I think this goes way past speculation and makes a number of assumptions.

I personally have no assumptions about most of what you've said, so before I can answer your questions, can you answer some of mine?

1. What was the deadline that has come and gone?
2. How do you know this information?

Thanks,
The Rabbit

I'll answer that for him/her. He or she hasn't.

One thing I've noticed since I started browsing this site is that some people, perhaps through their own ego, try to pass opinion as fact to back up there claims.

The truth is this person has no idea, like the rest of us, just what has gone on, is going on or will go on in the future.

I'm sorry to be blunt.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Trapt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

That thingy, grows from a kind of seed, and takes quite a few years to mature to road readiness. Its ET tech, and i don't think the highest level, still kind of caveman.

Abductions have not stopped, and everyone has experiences, checkups, few remember. Not going to go into experinces in this thread.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

That thingy, grows from a kind of seed, and takes quite a few years to mature to road readiness. Its ET tech, and i don't think the highest level, still kind of caveman.

Abductions have not stopped, and everyone has experiences, checkups, few remember. Not going to go into experinces in this thread.

Hmmm me thinks that is just Mercedes experimenting with marketing slang

Because Motorola says a Cell Phone is an Android does not mean it is an Android, It means it looks cool and sounds cool and when you hold it up to your ear you can pretend you are infused with the phone becoming one a Android. But really it is just another cell phone and you are still just a human paying a bill for said phone.

When i see Mercedes grow a car from scratch and that thing fly like something out of the Jetsons then it might come ine to question "Is it ET tech"

But really it is just a cool concept car, an idea. But like things bio-degradable it is more like something environment friendly. This is not something Humans could not think of in fact the combustible engine has been obsolete for decades and as well as petroleum it is just now that vehicle manufacturers are trying new things.

At the 2010 Los Angeles Design Challenge, the designers from the Mercedes-Benz Advanced Design Studios in Carlsbad, California, surprised everyone with a revolutionary vision. Taking their inspiration from nature, they designed a vehicle which is fully integrated into the ecosystem, from the moment of its creation right through to the end of its service life. The Mercedes-Benz BIOME Concept grows in a completely organic environment from seeds sown in a nursery. Out on the road the car emits pure oxygen, and at the end of its lifespan it can be simply composted or used as building material. "As the inventor of the motor car, we wanted to illustrate the vision of the perfect vehicle of the future, which is created and functions in complete symbiosis with nature. The Mercedes-Benz BIOME Concept is a natural technology hybrid, and forms part of our earth's ecosystem. It grows and thrives like the leaves on a tree" according to Hubert Lee, Head of the Mercedes-Benz Advanced Design Studios in Carlsbad. This year the competition had called for the creation of a vision of a safe and comfortable 2+2 compact car featuring good handling and a first-class design, and weighing only 1,000 lbs (around 454 kg/kerb weight). Mercedes-Benz symbiosis - a partnership with nature The Mercedes-Benz BIOME Concept symbiosis vehicle is made from an ultralight material called BioFibre and tips the scales at just 875.5 lbs (around 394 kg). This material is significantly lighter than metal or plastic, yet more robust than steel. BioFibre is grown from proprietary DNA in the Mercedes-Benz nursery, where it collects energy from the sun and stores it in a liquid chemical bond called BioNectar4534. As part of this process, the vehicle is created from two seeds: The interior of the BIOME grows from the DNA in the Mercedes star on the front of the vehicle, while the exterior grows from the star on the rear. To accommodate specific customer requirements, the Mercedes star is genetically engineered in each case, and the vehicle "grows" when the genetic code is combined with the seed capsule. The wheels are grown from four separate seeds. The Mercedes-Benz BIOME Concept is powered by BioNectar4534, which is stored in the BioFibre material of the chassis, interior, and wheels. In addition, Mercedes-Benz has developed a technology to equip trees with special receptors which can collect the excess solar energy and turn it into BioNectar4534. This creates a direct link with nature's energy sources and acts as an incentive to cover mobility energy requirements through more trees and at the same time maintain natural resources. Like plants, the Mercedes-Benz symbiosis vehicle also produces oxygen, thereby contributing to improving air quality. At the end of its service life, the Mercedes-Benz BIOME can be fully composted or used as building material. Thanks to the exclusive use of green technologies, the BIOME vehicle thus blends seamlessly into the ecosystem

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Its disclosure for any deep thinker. Crafts are grown on vines, and they continue to grow in space. These are AI.

www.monstersandcritics.com...

Grown from seeds in nursury.

On the road the car emits pure oxygen, and at the end of its lifespan it can be simply composted or used as building material.

'As the inventor of the motor car, we wanted to illustrate the vision of the perfect vehicle of the future ... It grows and thrives like the leaves on a tree,' according to Hubert Lee, Head of the Mercedes-Benz Advanced Design Studios in Carlsbad.

Please understand what you're looking at.

Because I am so very very tired of people not getting it. My family has gone through quite a bit. Including alot of surveillance, but alas, its still just our word agains theirs. though if they did hypnosis and some in depth study of all my kids and myself it would quite interesting, though I won't give it to them.

But aside from this, there is a thread right now that I've been trying to debate what to say on it, its what does dislosure mean to you?

What is disclosure even?

What is the world to most people? Do they notice that billions are starving and that even one homeless person should mean, drop everything and resolve the system it is broken and get rid of the slavery/banks/etc. no need for that. I mean its obvious. Most arent deep thinkers I guess or feelers for that matter, or else the average person is scared to make ripples, held hostage by their jobs, by their responsibilities.

But disclosure means equalizing everyone, healing everyone, redistributing everything, releasing the magnetic free energy, its based on the same momentum of planet earth, and it can run everything, every home, free, with a device the size of a shipping crate, and every factory, vehicle free clean energy.

No cost. No need for money. No need for slavery. Just cooperation, help each other build houses, and plant gardens and then a high education with volunteering and lots of guilds and creativity for music, art, science and inventions, NO ONE LEFT OUT. No drugs ciminalized.

Teleportation. No shortage. Advanced medicines. Birth controls that work. No controlling religions or theocracies just equality and spirituality, psi type, like Ingo Swann, telepathy you know.

Dislcosure is not something they willl ever allow.

They don't want people to be free and have free energy.

Every year, the first world nations donate enough money to equalize everyone, to solve world hunger, and not the government aid either.

Why is the problem getting worse? Who is blocking it? Is the money going to fund corruption instead, and murder?

Why in Indonesia and the Philipines are activist murdered on a regular basis and children on the streets rounded up and shot at night.

How do we sleep at night if we don't BECOME DEEP THINKERS?

I know what disclosure means to me, and I know why its not done.

Do you know they can download your schooling?

You can meet in holographic rooms, you could probably even have honeymoons in them.

Its completely different world what is capable than this one, filled with lies with everyone dumbed down.

I want disclosure now.

I spend a lot of time trying to think about what steps to take, without alot of money that would actually work at creating change, and helping people.

I also bleive that, if people really care about others they gain some safety.

if their is a cycle that causes earth changes and countless destruction and die offs. How to draw safety to your area, OR, a fast shift to a really good channel, like in the twinkling of an eye where most wouldn't even know that they had gone out quick here in this channel, would be, Love. Become more loving. Serve others. Don't serve yourself. Walk away from wealth, status, reputation, arguments, being right even, all of it. Forgive everryone, take the blame for things you didn't do even and say you're sorry, and try to help others.

Thats the job now, its time to DO WHAT TPTB DON'T THINK WE WILL DO: LOVE LOVE LOVE AND FEED THE POOR!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Nope... there will be no disclosure. All you have to do is look around the threads here at ATS.

The lid is being tightened down again... stuff is disappearing from the internet. Most of the now missing pages are show to have been removed between Jan and June 2008 according to what I see on the Internet Archives.

Other info is getting muddled with fiction, Whistleblowers that once had a good story are losing their reputations by attaching themselves to other phony stories thereby damaging their original credibility... Just look at Steve Greer, Project Camelot... all started with a good thing... then went the way of the dollar

The only info that will matter will be on a personal level. Pity that, but just look around ATS, where are all the good conspiracy posters? Even Phage, one of the sane skeptics has vanished into thin air...

Endless threads of youtube UFO's... Media and officials that cannot tell a missile from an airplane contrail at sunset... Even Free_spirit here at ATS turns out to be Jamie Maussen's second in command...

There will be no Disclosure
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join