It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Threatened By NWO over FEMA CAMP Story

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
So we know that there has been a lot of debunking of FEMA camps and when you gather all the evidence, wouldn't it make a great story to share with the world?

So get this, Glenn Beck, with all his political might and sometimes madness, decides to tell America on FOX News (live) that after much research he states that FEMA camp exist. That said, he mentioned later in the evening that he will present this case on the air.

Later that evening, he states that FEMA camps DO NOT EXIST!!! Can you take this as a conspiracy against Glenn Beck from pressure of the NWO and Illuminati?

Thoughts on this story.

Here is the link to the YouTube vid:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: tried to edit yvid which didn't seem to work!

edit on 14-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: Youtube upload didn't work so I just pasted the link for you to click on!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
believe it people....its true...this guy is scared now he wont be talking about them again.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by belowabovetopsecret
believe it people....its true...this guy is scared now he wont be talking about them again.

Can you imagine how big of a can of worms he just opened on live television??? Think about all the tv viewers that follow and believe him. Now the pot was stirred, the hornet's nest was disturbed, and the sushi has been rolled.

I couldn't imagine all the fear he is in right now. Scary stuff.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
It definitely isn't the first time he's been threatened... www.rightwingwatch.org...

It is far from the last I'm sure.

BB, TPTB, NWO. They all have very good reason to extinguish him. He speaks out on stuff that would have most normal folks in the fetal position from fear of "disappearing". Unfortunately I see hard times for the man and his family. Government is letting the veil slip, and Glenn has played a huge role in that.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Just to move further on this point, do you think that the US Government is building these FEMA camps so that if aliens were to invade earth, as this forum topic link suggests www.abovetopsecret.com... "Study: If Aliens Exist, They Probably Want To Destroy Us", that these aliens would be commanding the government to put human civilizations into these camps while being slaves to the alien race?

edit on 14-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: edited link

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I have no doubt that this could happen. I also have no doubt that our benevolent government would barter every man womanasnd child into slavery for their own means (i.e their promised safety, power).

The only thing I doubt at all is the government supplying housing/shelter.. at least for free anyway. Slave or not.

edit on 14-1-2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Although I haven't seen FEMA camps with my own eyes, I probably will never know if they are REAL. Like the border fence or wall, barbs and razor wires pointing inward are supposed to KEEP PEOPLE IN. Glenn Beck should have just "mind his own business". But he VERY informative about other issues concerning the state of our country.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Furthermore, Alex Jones (from Infowars) mentioned that these camps have been declassified under a different name called "Civilian Inmate Labor (Camp) Program".

You can read this document (.pdf) on the US Military website: armypubs.army.mil...

Alex Jones then dissects this program and breaks it down so that the big, clear picture can be seen from this. The link for this can be found here: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
Just to move further on this point, do you think that the US Government is building these FEMA camps so that if aliens were to invade earth, as this forum topic link suggests www.abovetopsecret.com... "Study: If Aliens Exist, They Probably Want To Destroy Us", that these aliens would be commanding the government to put human civilizations into these camps while being slaves to the alien race?

edit on 14-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: edited link

Is this really the level of discourse here at ATS? I had thought things here were a little more sophisticated and grounded in some sort of rational thought. Am I wrong?

Seemingly.......or IS masturbation a sin?!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Any news on these camps been built in other places such as Britain? Iv not heard any thing?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
Any news on these camps been built in other places such as Britain? Iv not heard any thing?

The UK question has been asked and partially answered in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe one day we'll find out where more of these camps are world wide.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added info

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Anyone have the full footage of the beginning part? I would like to see something that was not heavily cut. I just would like to make sure that it was not cut to make it sound like he is saying something he is not... I mean, I imagine it was cut just to get to the parts having to do with FEMA camps, but I think we should make sure that it was not cut and edited to make him say something that he did not say, if that makes sense.

But even then.... We have him saying in the morning " I wanted to debunk these FEMA camps. I can't debunk them". Not really saying that they are real...

Then later on he says " I don't believe in the FEMA prison." So honestly he did not say much either way. He never claimed to have proven that they are real. He claimed that he was unable to debunk the idea of FEMA camps...

So what we have is Glen saying that he can't prove to us that they are just a myth, but he does not believe in them personally....

So, not much to talk about really.

But either way, I would love to see both clips. Full and unedited, if possible... Because, maybe we can get a better feel for what he was saying.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Why would they threaten Beck after Jessie V had already put his show to air??

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
First off welcome to ATS OP. As far as your post goes, your a little late to the party. This has been discussed several times, it is actually very old news. A quick search on ATS for Glenn Back FEMA camps yielded some quick results.

March 2009 thread
Another March 2009 thread
April 2009 thread
Another April 2009 thread

I personally do not think anyone threatened Glenn Beck at all. I think he did exactly what he was told to do.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Better video of Glenn Beck talking about FEMA in the morning & evening portion FULL Version:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

This show by Glenn Beck was done back in 2009. I honestly didnt think it was so long ago, I remember it being 2010 Spring time or so, but from what I can tell the original show aired back in 2009. It is old news and was well before Ventura's show.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

This show by Glenn Beck was done back in 2009. I honestly didnt think it was so long ago, I remember it being 2010 Spring time or so, but from what I can tell the original show aired back in 2009. It is old news and was well before Ventura's show.

I was actually wondering the same thing that the other poster had stated, despite Glenn's going out first wouldn't Jessie also get the same treatment since they both are exposing a bit (perhaps quite a bit) of information on the camps?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I'm not a fan of GB.

However I did see this. Rather than take a video clip that somebody has spliced together I suggest you watch the full programme that Beck aired.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Thanks,
That explains it..Also makes you wonder how Jessie got it out....

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystiqueAgent

Originally posted by MrWendal

I was actually wondering the same thing that the other poster had stated, despite Glenn's going out first wouldn't Jessie also get the same treatment since they both are exposing a bit (perhaps quite a bit) of information on the camps?

That being the case, if Glenn Beck aired it, and then Jessie Ventura aired it on the media, then do you think this may be a subtle way for the NWO to introduce this topic in the media to foreshadow the future? Perhaps Ventura is also a sock puppet like Beck?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join