It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Threatened By NWO over FEMA CAMP Story

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by laslidealist

if you were planning on mass killings, would you really want to seal bodies in plastic or fiberglass coffins? i think not. the nazis had a more efficient method. burn them or bury them in a pit. not giving nazis credit but i think anyone who thinks about it would agree that plastic/fiberglass coffins is not efficient, both in terms of cost and logistics.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha
the human soul knows the right thing to do, at some point in time i think one person is going to make a stand Live on the Air and drop a bomb shell and confirm that the shadows we think we are seeing are true, But it will cost him or her their life. ILLuminati, NWO, who knows if they are real for sure, but there does seem to be alot of evidence to support it. My grandfather Survived the Halocaust, and at 93 years old he is scared to people, and his eyes have seen similar things first hand.....

Just some food for thought...

I wouldn't doubt for a second that saying something "live" on air doesn't necessarily mean that there won't be any editing done to it prior to reaching the tv in your home for viewing.

The Illuminati, Free Masons, etc... in the NWO have the power to quickly cancel any show segment right then and there if they feel their "security" has been breached or threatened. Somewhere out there must be some video clips of shows that talk about conspiracies are suddenly interrupted or blacked out. If someone can prove this (and I am still searching), that would be great.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
reply to post by laslidealist

if you were planning on mass killings, would you really want to seal bodies in plastic or fiberglass coffins? i think not. the nazis had a more efficient method. burn them or bury them in a pit. not giving nazis credit but i think anyone who thinks about it would agree that plastic/fiberglass coffins is not efficient, both in terms of cost and logistics.

What if those plastic coffins were used to put radioactive dead bodies of people in there from a nuclear war?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Why would they threaten Beck after Jessie V had already put his show to air??

This show by Glenn Beck was done back in 2009. I honestly didnt think it was so long ago, I remember it being 2010 Spring time or so, but from what I can tell the original show aired back in 2009. It is old news and was well before Ventura's show.

Don't forget old news is part of our history towards the TRUTH in the future news. It's like saying,"I hate to tell you this, but I told you so when I was live on tv 10 years ago!!!!" New news is used to keep people entertained about the present and future, and to help censor the good news back ago. Similar to the Roswell incident and moon landings. In this decade there has been a lot of work to debunk these incidents.

While I agree with you on this, old news is still part of our history and is a valuable source of original documentation we still need.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
ya glenbeck lost all respect from me after he pulled that crap! on another show he says there real and he has proof , then later on his show he debunks them what a looser they didnt threatn him they bought him!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin

I've yet to see a list of "FEMA CAMPS" with even one facility on it that doesn't turn out to be the total opposite of a "FEMA CAMP".

I've first heard about FEMA camps in 1994 - That's 17 years ago. Since then not one of them has been confirmed, while hundreds of them were shown to be NOT exactly "FEMA CAMPS".

When it comes down to debunking FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) Camps, it is important to differentiate these from the regular prison camps. If we truly believe the government will not use these prison camps for other purposes, then we've been blindfolded.

List of prison camps (some of which may become FEMA) projectavalon.net...

There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached.

FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation. The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.

Because FEMA Camps must be run under an executive order...

Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:...

...here is a list of Executive Orders that would be implemented for such usage of these camps:

www.friendsofliberty.com...

Imagine this EO:

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999

-allows the government to take over all food resources and farms

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
ya glenbeck lost all respect from me after he pulled that crap! on another show he says there real and he has proof , then later on his show he debunks them what a looser they didnt threatn him they bought him!

You have to admit though that he did at least make an attempt to debunk these camps. What would you do if you were most likely threatened by a higher power that would destroy your life if you said one more word favoring the existence of these camps? Not to sound shallow, but I would zip my mouth too and save my ass.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

he didnt save his @ss he saved his pocket book! he even made a joke about it that nite refrencing tptb

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Okay then, that being the case, what would you do if you were in his position? What is so wrong about saving his pocket book...why would he want to give up something that is going good for him?

edit on 14-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

hes a sellout he could have gave us some good info if you like beck after that thats on you , but i cant trust anything that mormon says anymore!
edit on 14-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I'm not Beck's side, nor am I on his side. I like to look at what is said objectively, but also try to look for meaning behind what is said. Even if Beck had to back peddle, he still mentions the topic. The question is why not just suck it up and truly blast the real facts to the world instead of just hopping around the facts. Truth is, he works for a network that REGULATES what he can and cannot say. Those are his limits to free speech. That talk show is his NWO corporate employer. don't piss off the employer, and you'll be treated well. Don't forget at one time Jeb Bush was the VP of FOX TV.

edit on 14-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: edited FOX

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Here are the main points YOU need to know:

MONEY = GOVERNMENT

GOVERNMENT(money) + BP + COREXIT

Equal

FUSION CENTERS + RESIDENTIAL CENTERS + GRAVE LINERS

WHO is the MONEY?
;-)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

ok so if fox was the reason he didnt say it , why didnt he say ne thing about it on his radio show? are they nwo also? he gets away with way more on the radio show.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Thoughts on this story.

Glenn Beck is a bizarre and plastic "news" personality. Sometimes I think he's like Stephen Colbert, those aren't his actual views he's presenting (I hope), he's just a talking head paid to push an agenda. The difference is that Colbert is purposefully doing satire and most people KNOW that, it isn't a hidden fact, while Glenn Beck is actively deceiving the public into believing the nonsense he spews.

So no I don't think there's any NWO threats going on, mainly because there is no NWO.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
Here are the main points YOU need to know:

MONEY = GOVERNMENT

GOVERNMENT(money) + BP + COREXIT

Equal

FUSION CENTERS + RESIDENTIAL CENTERS + GRAVE LINERS

WHO is the MONEY?
;-)

Who is the money? The better question is where does money come from?

Answer: Federal Reserve

Now, try a new formula

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Glenn Beck would be a lot more watchable if he wasn't so rabid in his approach to how he presents everything. I actually agree with many of his ideas, it's just all about the presentation, which for Mr Beck, is sensationalist and not in a good journalistic style.

I think anyone on this site would agree that FEMA camps exist, there is too much evidence for them to deny at this point.

They've tried a couple of times to get a pandemic going with SARS and H1N1, eventually they will succeed.

If you don't believe H1N1 was engineered, watch the documentary "Codex Alimentarius" from 2003 or there abouts, in which the idea is presented that there will be a worldwide pandemic engineered and controlled by WHO in 2009. That part came true.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I haven't followed his radio talk show primarily because I don't listen to radio. If you find something on the radio show please do share.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I wish people would realize Glenn Beck is on our side ATS. He is the only voice of truth in the media. Believe me he does His research. He has an entire staff researching for Him full time. He is always up to date with the general political conspiracies on this website. He was even on to George Soros before anyone on this site mentioned him. We need to give Glenn Beck the credit he deserves! He is doing his best to educate the sheepie that watch fox news and wake them up. If you disagree with anything I've said I can guarantee you you either haven't watched a full episode of GB or you haven't done enough research. God bless Glenn Beck!

*EDIT* And don't discredit him for giving into fear of the NWO FEMA camp story...if he didn't he might have lost his job or been assassinated.
At least he -tried- to put the truth out there.
edit on 14-1-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

That's not quite what I meant ;-)

WHO controls the MONEY.

ALL the money, not just the Federal Reserve, they are but puppets on a string.

They OWN & Control 96% of the MEDIA companies
They OWN 100% of the BANKS companies
They OWN & Control 95% of DRUG companies
They OWN & STARTED the 95% of the worlds TOBACCO companies

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Glenn Beck would be a lot more watchable if he wasn't so rabid in his approach to how he presents everything. I actually agree with many of his ideas, it's just all about the presentation, which for Mr Beck, is sensationalist and not in a good journalistic style.

However though, it's not so much about the presentation we should worry about, it is more important to focus on what he says. Of course making his points in a flamboyant manner (which is his personal style) is not how some people would like to view his show, he understands people are attracted to drama...and so he uses appeal to emotion sometimes to emphasize what's on his script.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join