It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up Today and Learn the SCAM of the Rothschild Zionists!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Learn how they control the mainstream media, learn how they maintain Israeli apartheid, learn who the puppet masters are in the US Government, who types the words that the president reads on his teleprompter. Learn what the fake human rights organizations are who take your donations like the $200 Million Dollar Southern Poverty? Law Center. Learn who the Christian Zionists are who feed them evangelical Christian dollars. Learn who the Jewish organizations are who are trying to expose and stop them. Learn the difference between a Jewish person and a Zionist and why most Jewish people don't want anything to do with them. Learn how they falsly play the anti-semitic race card when anyone gets close to the truth - EVEN against the Jewish people! If you've ever had any questions about who is pulling your strings - HERE are the answers. All laid out freely by international author and lecturer David Icke... even if you don't like him, you can't walk away from the facts!

Ask most people about Zionism and they will say 'that's the Jews', but while this is the impression the Rothschild networks in politics and the media have sought very successfully to 'sell' as 'common knowledge', it is not true. It represents only a minority of them and many others who are not Jewish.

Don't waste time - read a whole lot of facts in a whole little time..

Read the full paper here!

And after you're finished, and you want to see the names and the dates and the videos and the televised confessions overseas about who and why did 9/11 you can go to the link below and get all of that too..FREE!

FREE Movie Night - All of the facts about 9/11 that didn't make loose change!

Watch it Tonight Here!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7125be9dad8.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7bd79123849c.png[/atsimg]

edit on 12-1-2011 by EssenSieMich because: spelling

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Interesting topic I was never fully aware/educated on. Reading most of the post's link, it's quite interesting to see how things really are run all over the world.

What can possibly be next amongst this all?

Perhaps I'll start a new way of belief called, please end the world so humans can't do it anymore-ism.
S&F

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DrRage

Yes this thread will save allot of people years of trying to connect the dots on their own, it's a real shortcut, taking the red pill so to speak.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Ex Director of US Army War College States 'Military Know Israel Carried out 9/11 Attacks'

Supporting link

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
America has been infiltated by these Zionists for decades. The trouble is they get away with it, i mean what are you going to do? What can you do? They dont care if you know because they know you are powerless. America i am afraid is just a puppet state for Israel. A once magnificent nation has been duped. For all that's rotten with America see Henry Kissinger. This moron has had more say in YOUR foreign policy than any other Zionist alive. Complete NWO, Zionist scum. They even tried to make him chairman of the 9/11 comittee for god sake and almost got away with it!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncle Gravity

I think the strangest thing is that so many people seem to have no desire to learn who is pulling their strings. We have about 50 million evangelical Christians all backing Zionism which makes absolutely no sense as Zionists believe that Jesus was the bastard child of a whore. Then you have all of the Bush haters who realize that the official story of 9/11 is a lie, but they don't want to learn anything that goes beyond the belief that it was all Bush's fault. So between the two there is an allegiance of denial that refuses to learn anything contrary to their present belief system while all the while they embrace their ignorance and say that they seek the truth.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Anybody who reads the above expose, should recognise the name Dov Zackheim, from the text.However what is little known about this guy, is that besides losing the trillions of dollars as comptroller of the pantagon,he aslo was the CEO of a company that produced remote radio controls for aircraft and systems for TAKING OVER A COMMERCIAL AIRLINER IN FLIGHT by radio control.
Unfortunaltely he removed himself to isreal shortly after 9/11 as he holds dual US?isreali citizenship.....
Th facts show that they Zionists not only had the motive, but the means to carry out this attack.
Time will out the culprits as the zionist scum they are......Just remember they are also traitors to America of the most heinous kind..........

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Great point about the remote controls and Dov! That video about the military knowing above also says that they had to come down to that figure from 5 something trillion.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Anybody who reads the above expose, should recognise the name Dov Zackheim, from the text.However what is little known about this guy, is that besides losing the trillions of dollars as comptroller of the pantagon,he aslo was the CEO of a company that produced remote radio controls for aircraft and systems for TAKING OVER A COMMERCIAL AIRLINER IN FLIGHT by radio control.
Unfortunaltely he removed himself to isreal shortly after 9/11 as he holds dual US?isreali citizenship.....
Th facts show that they Zionists not only had the motive, but the means to carry out this attack.
Time will out the culprits as the zionist scum they are......Just remember they are also traitors to America of the most heinous kind..........

Well that's a good point that many people don't seem to realize, Zionists are not just Jewish people. The movie that is the second link meticulously goes through the time line of 9/11 beginning several years before the actual event and how the event itself was set up. Naming names, titles, investigations - everything. No other movie does that but I think allot of people are afraid to watch it or comment - even on ATS.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

Well that's a good point that many people don't seem to realize, Zionists are not just Jewish people.

But it is an illusion that is encouraged, because then they can hide behind antisemitism, which has been quite useful to the agenda over the years. Zionism is a philosophy like Malthusianism or Machiavellianism.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Bingo! Exactly - I just wish somebody other then the people who already know this wanted to know this too.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Can someone help me out here?

How is it that Israel can be in control of the US
I mean, they don't seem to have that much over us. They are less people, less GDP, military, etc..

I have heard that the international bankers are tied into Israel. Can someone explain these connections to me? So it would then be the international bankers, controlling Israel, which then controls the US by proxy?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I think its the other way around, our US zionists control isreal. There is even a street, the main street through Isreal its call Rothschild.

BTW OP thanks for the post and good info

F & S

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Can someone help me out here?

How is it that Israel can be in control of the US
I mean, they don't seem to have that much over us. They are less people, less GDP, military, etc..

I have heard that the international bankers are tied into Israel. Can someone explain these connections to me? So it would then be the international bankers, controlling Israel, which then controls the US by proxy?

It's more complicated then that, but all of that is explained in the full article listed in the OP. I really is, the connections are spelled out how it all fits together with names and examples.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

That article was written by David Icke.

Sorry, I'm not touching that!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyeleigh

I think its the other way around, our US zionists control isreal. There is even a street, the main street through Isreal its call Rothschild.

BTW OP thanks for the post and good info

F & S

Yes exactly, it's the Rothschild Zionists.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

That article was written by David Icke.

Sorry, I'm not touching that!

It doesn't matter what you think of David Icke - the names and facts that are in the article are what they are. Just pretend someone else wrote it, it's a short read and you'll get allot out of it.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Actually, it matters quite a bit. He's a charlatan and a con-artist. Why would I trust a liar like that? He doesn't provide any sources for this material. There's merely a few links. Really would be nice if I didn't see this kind of stuff on sites that look totally doggy. Not to say this stuff is or isn't true, I'm just saying.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Frankly, you don't really need Icke to connect the dots and come to a conclusion as who is really in control. There are plenty of references and records left by our foretathers that you can gather from the libraries, ( if they had not burn it all down yet).

In order to understand about control, you must first critically distinguish between anti-semitism and anti-zionsim. I made that mistake while young, believing that zionists were all jews, but to my horror and pain, they are as different as chalk and cheese.

Many more of humans corrupted by wealth and power will attempt to make use of mass movements such as religion as a cloak to perpetrate their continued fraud and enslavement of mankind.

Thus, if it is truth you seek and particular about the spoon upon which to be fed, then do your own research. You owe it to yourself to know the truth.

Goodluck.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join