It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry The Biggest Multinational Corporation in the World.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

most of our lessons emanate from the Bible. It's not a conspiracy, its just how it is. Yes there are other Holy books, and they are remarkably similar to the bible in their messages I think most would agree. A man comes to masonry with his faith firmly intact. We do not offer salvation, or everlasting life. We offer information to aid in one's traveling the path of life in order to become a better person along the way. That's it. Anything else that you want to attribute to masonry is by your own accord. The page you posted has some very good information. It explains the apron, although most of the charge that an entered apprentice is given when receiving the apron is not there and is a beautiful speech. The explanation of the three great lights in masonry is the foundation of what we believe. They symbolically represent what masonry is as an organization. I am very curious to know why you would think any of that is bad.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
Well this proves two points.
No, it simply proves you're hostile and confrontational, no matter how much you claim you aren't.

Well if you think I'm being confrontational and hostile then I can only imagine that you must be a very timid fellow who Isn't used to plain speaking. However, if I have come across this way please accept my apologise as it wasn't my intention to scare you or insult you masonic sensitivities by classing the freemasons as harmless!
"Jeez!"

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I could have ended up hanging beneath Black Friars bridge!!!!

obviously that happens with amazing regularity. Why almost every week, we have headlines of masonic murders due to the inevitable 'spilling of the beans' as it is. I think you should do a paper on us. We do love the attention, and you seem to enjoy giving it. It's like a symbiotic relationship. Hey, thanks for being you man.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

He apparently is anti-Christian, and due to Masonry's use of the Holy Bible, is therefore anti-Masonic as well.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I treat attention much like publicity, on these boards, there no such thing as bad attention. I am just glad this poster has offered us so much of his time and effort. It really does speak volumes to his apparent statement of not being interested in us. And yes, I am just poking the badger with a sharp stick while I am passing the time, waiting for my wife to meet me for lunch.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I said in one of my posts that I was interested in how the freemasons on here gang up on those who question the cult or, apparently, in my case, label it harmless...
Read the above posts...
"Your honour, I rest my case!"

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

thanks again.

You do know that I am just having a bit of fun with your posts right?

You need to lighten up a bit. Life is too short to let your shorts ride up on you.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86
I have no doubt Christian religion is dominant in freemasonry and like christian missionaries travel throughout the world (mostly third world) to convert and manipulate people, masonry has also similar objectives.

Since Christianity is the predominat religion in the United States it would stand to reason that most of the members would be of that denomination. Tell me, what of the Masons in India? Care to take a guess what their religion may or may not be? You seem very willing to bad mouth any aspect that does not fit your narrow world-view but forget that there are quite a few Indian Masons performing charity work, aiding the needy and comforting the poor in your own backyard. What of them?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Classic self centred masonic reasoning since you have absolutely no idea which country I come from! Next you'll be telling me my star sign and what the future holds for me! Absolutely pathetic...

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Well, you called someone "an utter berk", not a usual American insult, and you've passionately mentioned the "cult" of David Cameron, so saying you were British seems like a good guess...

Or maybe he really is from the United Kingdom and decided to have some feigned indignance as an appeal to emotions. Nothing like a little disengenoius behavior to make yourself look good. Say hello to the Right Worshipful Mayor for me.

Well, stand by for some bad news, as you're in the minority if you really believe that as most yanks are as fed up with their government as we our fed up with ours in the UK.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

dude, you must be like, psycic or something.

did they teach you that in mason school?

far out man.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
dude, you must be like, psycic or something.

did they teach you that in mason school?

No, it is all my MK-Ultra training......and beer.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Damn, and I was going to cold read him like I did masonwatcher a few years back...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

I am currently 26 years old and joined when I was 21 years of age. I was also Worshipful Master at age 24 and Excellent High Priest at 25. I have also received other offers of appointment, but due to my job I had to turn them both down.

There is a difference between hostility and aggressiveness. Figuratively speaking, you are sitting there smiling, but with your teeth bared at us. You've done a lot of name calling all the while speaking highly of yourself.

If one is civil we are civil with them and often have intriguing conversations.

Our dress code is usually Sundays best, or, in some orders, a tuxedo. Not all bodies use aprons, but quite a few do.

We're not ganging up, but setting a record straight as you are not just saying we are a club, you are placing in some well placed hostile adjectives.

The Masons here have answered the questions regarding the Denver Airport and the nonsensical conspiracies.

We don't keep tabs on you, but when you make assertions that we can clearly research we will. You said you were not hostile, but Josh has proven you wrong. What happens here I don't talk about in Lodge. You are not that important in my real life that I actually care what you say.

As for your reference to the P2 Lodge, they are not recognized even by the irregular Grand Orient anymore. They are in the greatest sense the opposite of what Freemasonry is and stands for.
edit on 8-2-2011 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

He apparently is anti-Christian, and due to Masonry's use of the Holy Bible, is therefore anti-Masonic as well.

I am not only anti-christian but also anti-Hinduism which is my religion, and also against all the religions in the world, but i am not an atheist, i just don't like the concept of god described in the religions. All of them describe god as a separate entity to which you have to pray for everything.

We are the creators of everything we see around us. It is just this that we are not consciously aware of it, because of the various belief systems we are having. These belief systems are the real enemy, as they are altering our perception of reality. These belief systems are the real hurdles that are preventing us from knowing who are we i.e GOD.

So, now I know freemasonry takes its teachings from the bible. This gave me another reason for not becoming a part of it.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Looking at the above you masons should have your own forum for this kind of talk. This forum is not meant for this crap it just makes us who are looking for truth less credible while you mock "MK-Ultra training" and etc
I see you derailing threads all the time like this intentionally or not.
no offence intended.
edit on 8-2-2011 by thefreemasontruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreemasontruth
Looking at the above you masons should have your own forum for this kind of talk. This forum is not meant for this # it just makes us who are looking for truth less credible while you mock "MK-Ultra training" and etc
no offence intended.

I have to agree with you...!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

just so you know, that comment was not directed at you. And your thoughts on God and against organized religion are very much in line with some masons. It would be nice if you problems with us were valid arguments. We are taught that the Bible should be a rule and guide of faith. It is a great teacher. It's hard to argue that there are some very good lessons in the Bible. But it is interpreted differently by different people. Some think it has to be taken 100% literal, while some simply think it is filled with good stories, some of which may be true.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreemasontruth

I apologize if my attempt at humor disrupts any flow of information. I try to throw in jokes when I am in a good mood.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreemasontruth

We Masons do have several online forums.

Oh, don't wet your blanket over some random comments. Everyone makes off topic comments all the time.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86
I am not only anti-christian but also anti-Hinduism which is my religion, and also against all the religions in the world, but i am not an atheist, i just don't like the concept of god described in the religions. All of them describe god as a separate entity to which you have to pray for everything.

We are the creators of everything we see around us.

You created everything you see?

Are you sure about that? That is, after all, why the words "creator" and "creature" have different meanings.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join