It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It was banned with in the past hour, I had his profile open, and when I clicked it back it went from member to banned. There was also a thread just closed by skeptic,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

worth a look for sure.

Why ban this user, when skeptic closed the thread for speculation? Have the spooks already been here?

Originally posted by snowspirit

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
starhitshnaz, has anyone considered it could be a typo, and was meant to read star hits in az?

Also, I too believe the account erad3 might be the shooter. The screen name chosen lends credence to this theory. One, minus the J, all the other letters of his first name are used. Two, read backwards, it reads triple dare.

This has been a very interesting thread! It is just a matter of time before the spooks come knocking over the kid's account here, if it is indeed his.

They just announced on the news that they have his cell phone and computer, and are going through it to check out all websites that he may have visited, and those who may have talked to him.

We may know soon, for sure.

The member's profile states he's now banned, they must have done that this morning. I didn't read all his threads, but he didn't sound like he was violent, or even angry. He just talked in circles, managing to confuse those who talked to him.
edit on 9-1-2011 by snowspirit because: added.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I am just trying to peice this together. You do make a good point.
It is really hard to know what the truth is here. I believe this has something to do with the discontentment in society right now.
What about senator Wheeler being killed don't you think it is odd so close together.

I think this has nothing to do with that other then timing - and at first you could jump to that conclusion because they seem close together in that regard. The Wheeler thing is a very, very, very, very strange case indeed.
I have posted some thoughts on the Wheeler case on those threads. I think THAT situation is too hot to handle and it frightens me.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Some where he describes the bird and it does not sound like an owl he said it had no feathers but scales that doesn't sound like an owl

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

I just got chills...as I read your post, it occured to me.....could he mean the "eagle representing the U.S" and the "SCALES of justice"...maybe my imagination running wild?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Why ban this user, when skeptic closed the thread for speculation? Have the spooks already been here?

I suspect SO is just covering his ass. His threads were actually pretty innocuous. You don't normally ban someone on this kind of thread for just being hard to understand.

Do you ban someone for criminal activity "out there" in the real world?? I am sure that this decision was not made easily, but at the end of the day, how else could the message be given to tptb that the owners of this site do not in any way support or condone these actions by one of the site's members?.

edit on 1/9/2011 by wayno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I'm thinking yes, they're probably here going over his threads and whoever else he talked to. I doubt that they'll find anything incriminating though. Just that his thinking was a tad illogical. He hadn't been on here since the end of September, and wasn't a very active poster.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

Thank you so much for the heads up and I will keep you posted on anything weird on that day....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Tater, don't you think they are always here? I do.
Not trying to be all wiggy - but I honestly assume they are always here.
I understand why. It is part of their job.

A few years ago I was married to a University cop. I know the first thing they did was go to facebook, this was before every granny in south Florida had an account and it was still mostly a young persons tool. It occured to me that facebook was set up on purpose to capture and link human activity, maybe that is not how it started but it certainly became clear to law enforcement right away how helpful it was, and in the case of my husband and the cops around him they used it to profile kids on the campus that they suspected of illegal activity. Often these dumb kids posted the bong hits, the beer drinking pictures. I am not sure they even need a search warrant for facebook and myspace - but I'm not educated fully about it.

What no one has pointed out here - that I would like to at least have considered is they may have pulled all this down to accertain if there are others - if there are threats to others - and out of respect for the victims and their families. Also to perhaps limit access to information that may drive others who are unstable to think, yeah now it's my turn to get famous too!

When I could look at this individual's stuff, or the possible posts by him on this site - all it did was creep me out and remind me of the very sick kids I knew that were instutionalized at the place I worked. I noticed most responses on this site to the person we suspect might be the same, were "are you crazy dude?" or "WTF are you talking about?" . . .

I wonder if the unibomber would have posted, or Manson, or Jim Jones or Koresh? Do you think they would have built websites or had blogs or been posting on certain threads here? The web provides just another investigative tool into the mind of the criminal.
edit on 9-1-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: clarity

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

I just got chills...as I read your post, it occured to me.....could he mean the "eagle representing the U.S" and the "SCALES of justice"...maybe my imagination running wild?

Its far out there but it could be. I think the phoenix theory is the right one with the phoenix representing America. Look further back in the thread for more details but I'm 100% shore that's right its the only way this makes sense but I still think there is a hidden message to all his other videos I haven't got any idea's as to what though. I'm not trying to excuse what he has done just understand it and his way thinking

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I was listening to Coast to Coast lastnight and they did a bit about it...I guess the gun he used and the extended clip were both the same as was used in the V tec shootings as well....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
No I do not think they are regularly here. I just do not think message boards are that high on the totem pole. But I could be wrong. I do believe we may have some, not a lot, of possibly paid posters, meant to sway opinion on certain topics.. Yes, I think the spooks might make a sweep or look at this type of message board, if things like this shooting take place.reply to post by TheBirdisDone

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

The way he words things and style of writing tells me these threads are definitely him! So....he was an ATS member....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by blangger
One more thing.

It is kinda funny that the first comment was only eight hours ago in the vid and in his other vid he did not allow comments.. humm did someone turn on comments after the killings?
edit on 9-1-2011 by blangger because: typo

YES THEY DID. I didn't notice but as I remember it now, before the MSM reported his youtube channel, I was on it (got word from twitter) and it did not allow comments. Maybe youtube is capitalizing on his recent popularity? Or maybe someone else has access to his account? (the second suspect?)

/endofftopic
edit on 9-1-2011 by Jayhawker because: typo, topic

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
On another of his threads on ATS....he is speaking of "currency" just like his vids!
REMOVED LINK
edit on 9-1-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2011 by StealthyKat because: removed link so thread will not be removed

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Hey,might want to watch out posting his threads. The site owner closed another thread that pointed out his posts and for good reason.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
HI I'VE BEEN LOOKING AT THIS VERY CLOSELY AND I'M WONDERING DOES THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT GUY FROM THE WEAPONS BACKGROUND GETTING FOUND ON THE LAND FILL SITE, I LIVE IN LONDON AND I'M CONCERNED THAT ITS ALL TO DO WITH THAT AND THE BIRDS DYING AND STUFF, THIS GUY CLEARLY HAD A CODE OUT THERE LIKE THE KNOWING? WHO WAS THE OTHER GUY? THEY SAID ON THE NEWS THAT THERE WAS NO SECURITY PRESENT, THOSE WERE THE WORDS OF A WITNESS DOCTOR? ANOTHER THREAD MENTIONED A CROSSBOW, WAS SHE SHOT WITH A CROSSBOW, WAS THE BIRD ON HIS RIGHT SHOULDER THE OTHER GUY? DID THE GOVERNMENT NOT WANT TO TALK TO THIS BIRD? CAN WE SEE VIDEO FOOTAGE HARROWING AS IT MAY BE BEFORE ANY TIME FOR DOCTORING AS WE DID COLUMNBINE COS THIS GUY SEEMED MORE CONCERNED WITH ISSUES OTHER SHOOTING EIGHT YEAR OLD KIDS! ALSO THE OTHER THREAD ABOUT THE BIG BIRDS I WAS READING THAT ABOUT FIVE MINUTES AFTER IT WAS PUT UP AND TOOK A LOT OF NOTICE, BECAUSE OF THE BLOKE FOUND ON THE LANDFILL AND THE VIDEO OF HIM BEFORE HAND, I THINK THIS IS DEEP I AINT A MASSIVE SC FI FAN I JUST KNOW THAT SOME OF WHAT IS PUT ON HERE AND YOUTUBE AND STUFF IS REAL AND SOME AINT, IRECKON THIS IS REAL, KEEP IT UP

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jayhawker

Originally posted by blangger
One more thing.

It is kinda funny that the first comment was only eight hours ago in the vid and in his other vid he did not allow comments.. humm did someone turn on comments after the killings?
edit on 9-1-2011 by blangger because: typo

YES THEY DID. I didn't notice but as I remember it now, before the MSM reported his youtube channel, I was on it (got word from twitter) and it did not allow comments. Maybe youtube is capitalizing on his recent popularity? Or maybe someone else has access to his account? (the second suspect?)

/endofftopic
edit on 9-1-2011 by Jayhawker because: typo, topic

No, not necessarily. Before the shootings, his videos only had 200 or so hits, on average. The other million came after the shooting, just relates to odds- 200 views without a comment isn't rare at all.

link   
reply to post by oswego

S+F - Need to read more on this threat, may link into some things I've found - will let you know.

link   
Okay, if someone already posted about this, I apologize. The if/then language patterns Loughner uses in his writings are a form of deductive and inductive reasoning known as conditional proofs. The format is used in theoretical philosophy. I took a class in logic and philosophy in my undergrad degree in which we were taught how to write them. The proofs themselves are known as syllogisms. They normally consist of three parts: a major premise, a minor premise, and a conclusion. Wikipedia has a decent entry on syllogisms here:

en.wikipedia.org...

Syllogisms also have a root in mathematical proofs, which have a similarity to sentence diagrams. We know that Loughner is very interested in language and grammar. He almost surely is familiar with diagramming sentences. I think it was the second Youtube account of his in which the posted video clip had something that looked like a sentence diagram. Here is a link to a .pdf file on diagramming sentences from the Assembly for the Teaching of English Grammar:

www.ateg.org...

I thought it was important to get this nailed down and put out there for use in further dissecting this incident and figuring out what was going on in Loughner's head.
edit on 9-1-2011 by dalloway because: fix typo

edit on 9-1-2011 by dalloway because: another typo

link   
Perhaps it is not wise to continue to discuss the connection between the shooter and ATS, as it seems that the other threads regarding this issue have been closed. I would really hate to see such an interesting thread closed for that reason, even if it is important information. Maybe I'm over-thinking the situation, but it seems possible.

Back on topic, the phoenix theory so far seems the best fit. Plus, it is very intriguing to see the YouTube connection between the shooter and the congresswoman, as well as the reports that he was invited to her gatherings before. It seems like the story is getting deeper and deeper...or there are people out there who have very cleverly manipulated online information to make it seem as though there are connections where there are not?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join