It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather radar shows something unusual around time birds fell

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian

Originally posted by Pervius
The THAAD missile defense hardware is made in Arkansas by Lockheed Martin.

If you look at that Radar image, the factory is at the south end. They were testing one of the THAAD radar trucks they just put together.

Sorry, forgot to "quote."

The "rardar plume" wasn't the result of a THAAD radar truck. It would have blown out every electronic device from the size of the disruption. No reports of fried electronics. I really don't think this is the reason.
edit on 9-1-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Sorry if i have missed it, but has anyone mentioned the fact this was a huge storyline in the recent TV Series, "FLash Forward"?

Particle accelerator experiments caused thousands of dead birds to just drop from the skies.......and now it happens FOR REAL!!

It wouldnt be the first time a TV Show had foretold the future.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Interesting Paradigm. This happened with the latest lottery too. There is a show where a person won the lottery and in reality...people played the numbers and 4 of the numbers won, resulting in every person getting 150.00 dollars by playing the shows numbers?

Could this mean that our fiction is becoming reality? Perhaps we should be more careful with what we think. Visualization and its manifestation becoming reality really does shed light into Quantum Physics where the "foam" can reorganize itself and act according to mass will? Hmmm. If we could only stop everything and think "LET'S all think the Earth to be healed and for World Peace" and it happens...wouldn't this be wonderful?

WILL TO POWER!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Has anyone suggested a meteorite breaking up in the earth's atmosphere?

It's also possible for small scale convective storms to form along the boundary between 2 regions of contrasting soil moisture content. If it wern't for the fact the apparent motion of the observation is perpendicular to that of the ambient air, I would suggest this as the cause

edit on 9/1/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

Rady Ananda's artile on this is quoting, without attribution, a piece by the notorious funny-guy/leg-puller, Sorcha Faal.

Sorcha Faal takes pieces of truth, pieces of make-believe and a parody of conspiracy theorism, and stirs them up into quite brilliant fictions. My favourite Sorcha Faal piece told anout the Bush family all being dragged off Airforce one at Camp David, and thrown in jail to be charged with treason. That inforamtion supposedly came from Russia's GRU too.

Sorcha Faal, (pronounced "such a fool",) produces writing that's very recognisable after reading a few pieces. It's a worthwhile skill to have, considering how often he's quoted on ATS without proper attribution.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
anybody investigated the possibillity that methane gas had any role in this?
lots of land fill sites in that area!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by shemalealy

Yep, there are a bunch of topics on this, here was my take:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

yes exactly i'm in yorkshire in uk with no knowledge of that area however we have lots of old landfill sites and they have had burners added to burn it off i all ways think its a shame to waste that gas oil prices considered
i looked at the google link and if you look close in there are loads of such sites i have to say how much gas would
be released by the sites in akansas? after all they are massive compared to ours and ours have burners!
thats alot of gas!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Wonder if this has anything to do with it science.nasa.gov...
? Immediately thought of HAARP when I came across this story of massive hole in Earth's magnetic field.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Sudden thought:
- how would microburst look like on radar screen?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Another thing to consider:

covertnews.blogspot.com...

"HAARP locations and bird deaths - coincidence?"

It's mapped out well, looks like HAARP could be used in the recent incidents... it would make sense too.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
There's a video on youtube that says the military started an operation last November called,"Black Swan". It involves spraying deadly phosgene gas.The video says this is why John Wheeler was murdered, because he was going to go public with this information.

www.youtube.com...

If link doesn't work copy and paste:

Mass Phosgene Deaths of Birds & Fish? - Colleen Thomas Perspectives [for consideration purpose only]

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRJ58
There's a video on youtube that says the military started an operation last November called,"Black Swan". It involves spraying deadly phosgene gas.The video says this is why John Wheeler was murdered, because he was going to go public with this information.

www.youtube.com...

If link doesn't work copy and paste:

Mass Phosgene Deaths of Birds & Fish? - Colleen Thomas Perspectives [for consideration purpose only]

This needs it's own headline if it's true. Need a new topic on it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Is there any independent verification of project black swan? I don't trust this lady. Just wonder if any white hats have talked about this or offered any specifics like gov't documents? This lady's background is very sketchy, but I do try to not be judgmental.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I found what he said about birds to be quite interesting. What do you guys think?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Wow, last time I take the time to write out a post with more than a few sentences on ATS!

Good luck guys lol
edit on 10-1-2011 by seenitall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serenity08

This needs it's own headline if it's true. Need a new topic on it.

Indeed.
This topic has hardly been given the attention that, in all honesty, it truly deserves. Are people blatantly ignoring this or are they simply unaware??? The injuries of the thousands of birds killed over Arkansas are synonymous with Phosgene poisoning. There is now talk of a government operation concerning the release of said poisonous gas; activities which a top US biological and chemical weapons expert threatened to expose and was systematically murdered over. And people continue to conjure wild theories.

Originally posted by Serenity08
Is there any independent verification of project black swan? I don't trust this lady. Just wonder if any white hats have talked about this or offered any specifics like gov't documents? This lady's background is very sketchy, but I do try to not be judgmental.

It isn't "verification", as such, of Operation Black Swan, but my previous post discusses this Phosgene gas dumping in further detail, particularly pertaining to the recent circumstances concerning Arkansas.

This is what Colleen Ellis had to say about this government operation:

Operation Black Swan is to commence on Nov 8th and last through the 11th in the shock and awe phase. An EMP weapon will be used that will wipe out all electrical power grids and damage electronics. It will be six months before things are repaired so 6 months of food and water that fits your cooking ability without electricity will be needed...... Operation Black Swan is a body snatch program, dead or alive, they don't care. They are the large eyed Nordics who work for the reptilians and Draconian masters.

I have read a little about some of her other ideas on such subjects and, personally, the bulk of her opinions do not resonate with me.

Originally posted by seenitall
Wow, last time I take the time to write out a post with more than a few sentences on ATS!

Good luck guys lol

My sentiments exactly.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

This is screaming a chemical release of the sort.

There is a pattern of strange radar anomolies with mass bird deaths.

I suspect we were attadched with some sort of chemical release.

The us gorvernment will never admit to it because it happened on Obammmmammams watch.

I find it a funny coincidence that this happen at the start of the new year.

This was an attach don't kid your self they know it was.

I would suggest people who are filling their BOB should make sure you have disposible resperators.
3M makes a dam good resperator for filtering hazardous particulates with a membrain check valve. Obviously a gas would require I high end filter cartridge.

Stay alert stay alive.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

True that is just a high powered tactical laser. I could wipe out a massive flock of birds with one pass but the problem is that you would have seen fried chicken everywhere as that type of laser generates massive amouts of heat.

Even at low power there would be burns to the eyes and skin.

That is right none found.

By the way why the F hasn't our great leader come out and launch an investigation on a massive scale.

Why because the new what it was as soon as it hit.

Where was our fearless leader on that day one might ask. I bet he was sitting in a bunker.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It's a chemtrail of some kind.
edit on 10-1-2011 by Th3Sabot3ur because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join